Baked Main Dish
- » Baked High Protein Main Dish
Baked High Protein Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked high protein main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked high protein main dish recipes.
If you are arranging a gorgeous dinner party and want to impress your guests with something real delicate, then beef wellington could be a nice choice. You might have an idea, that preparing this at home is only a professional chef's job. No - you too can... - 145.697
Easy And Simple Baked Chicken
Simple baked chicken is an all-time favorite for almost every household. You can make it more flavorful by adding little garlic. This baked chicken can be served alone or in sandwich. In this video, the chef teaches the basic technique to prepare this healthy... - 132.666
Phyllo-topped Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a bowl, place chicken pieces, season it with salt ,and keep it aside.
3. Take a heavy bottom pot and place it on medium high heat. Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil in it.
4. Throw mushroom pieces and... - 127.755
This paella is loaded with chicken, sausage, clams and shrimp. Go ahead and add pork, mussels and lobster claws to it if you would like! This is a great dish for special occasions! Make sure you serve it with lemon wedges on the side! - 125.266
Sunny Baked Salmon On "simply Delicious Living With Maryann"
For a moist and flavorful salmon entree, simply drip seasonings on the fish, wrap the fillet tightly in foil, and bake. This Baked Salmon Fillet is easy to make, healthy and light to eat, and aesthetic enough to serve to guests. This simple salmon recipe can... - 124.706
Want a simple and easy restaurant quality meal idea for yourself, your family and friends? Chef Scott has a solution, he is making a simple Roasted Chicken dish flavored with fresh rosemary from his garden. In the video, he tells us how to make falvorful... - 122.789
Tofu Packets For Kids
This recipe perfectly satisfies the requirements of providing a quick and delicious meal and getting your kids happily involved in the cooking process. Did they have fun making this dish? Let us know! - 122.016
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
1.Preheat oven to 425°F.
2.In a mixing bowl Place a zip lock bag or plastic container and put all the ingredients except salt and pepper.
3.Refrigerate until ready to use; minimum of 30 minutes and maximum of 24 hours.
4.Pour... - 118.825
The south of France still has a few traditional mills that press the local olives. I was lucky enough to live by one and they had a marvelous tapenade; olive paste, that they made there. The farmer down the road grew fennel that I would buy on my way home... - 118.104
Whole Baked Chicken In Wok
This is a rather unique way of baking chicken! Let's say this is the Chinese way of baking chicken. You can add your own favorite spices and seasonings but the technique is what is worth a try. The result is a tender, moist and succulent chicken, very unlike... - 117.645
Creamy Macaroni With Chicken And Cheese
Macaroni and cheese is perfect supper food and definitely kid’s favorite. How about adding a little twist to it by including chicken. The chef here does exactly that and produces and updated version of classic macaroni and cheese recipe. Really hearty meal... - 117.231
Easy Seabass Cooking
Robb and the Kettlebottom crew caught tons of seabass off the coast of Martha's Vineyard. Lynn cooks up one of the catch with an easy marinade. - 115.334
How To Make Watercress Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Love chicken? Then you will definitely love this amazing recipe - chicken breasts stuffed with watercress. Watch as Sue McMohan gives a detailed description of this simple recipe that is guaranteed to yield an appetizer so yummy that it will simply disappear... - 114.168
Baked Chicken, Bacon And Potato Pie
This recipe is a take on the classic chicken pie flavored with bacon and topped with potatoes and cheese and baked to a golden bubbly best. Now who does not love that? It is comfort food redefined that can bring together friends and family and hail in the... - 113.242
Hippy Gourmet Sustainable Vancouver Tour With Chef Tojo
Tojo is an award winning restaurant In Vancouver and if you have ever heard of this restaurant or ever been there, you would sure want to know a lot about its dishes. Chef Gourmet is in Vancouver and he gets master chef Tojo to show us their sable Fish... - 113.03
Well Seasoned Bake Chicken
1. In a large bowl, clean and put the chicken.
2. Add ginger, onion and garlic and mix it well with hands.
3. Put the barbecue sauce, sugar, seasoning soya, schezuan seasoning, salt and soy sauce. Continuously mix the chicken with the seasonings... - 112.027
Simple And Easy Baked Chicken
Want to know how to cook a juicy baked chicken? Even if you've never cooked before - it's so easy! Plus, this recipe is so simple - it's a low calorie, low fat dish! (aka healthy!) Join Surgeon and Cookbook author, Dr. Terry Simpson - for just 1 minute and... - 111.657
How To Make Penne Bolognese Bake
For decades, Penne Bolognese has been loved by almost everyone the world over. Making the dish, however, was always a cumbersome task leading most people to savour it only in eateries. Things are different now, thanks to amazing videos like the one you are... - 111.546
Vietnamese Baked Snapper
For all who enjoy eating fish, here is a delectable treat for you all. Vietnamese baked snapper is a delicious dish which Chef Belucci makes in the video. Seasoned with herbs and spices, the fish is definitely not to be missed! - 108.434
Cooking Salmon And Cod
If you don’t know how to cook your fish deliciously, then you must be watching this Fried Salmon and Cod recipe video by Dave. He is using garlic powder and freshly chopped onion to fry his cornmeal coated salmon and cod fish. It looks so delicious and it... - 107.506
Spinach And Pancetta Quiche
This is the absolute best quiche recipe. Period. I love making quiche for breakfast, brunch, or lunch! - 106.712
Lasagna With Ground Beef, Poblano Peppers & Ricotta Cheese
New comers to the kitchen who want to learn how to make lasagna must watch this video. Chef Helena has given an interesting look to the video. You can always substitute beef with any other meat as you like. Your family and guests will love this dish. - 106.118
Gluten Free Recipes - Holiday Roast Turkey
Roast Turkey basted in butter and dried herbs, this recipe will ensure your turkey is browned on the outside but that the meat is still succulent and juicy on the inside for a delicious gluten free holiday feast. - 105.715
Gluten Free, Dairy Free Cashew Curry
Ridiculously simple whole food oven-dinner. Our "2 serving" Cashew Curry Magic Meal mix is featured, combined with fresh organic vegetables and/ or local free-range chicken to create a dinner party worthy feast in just a few minutes prep. This meal is... - 104.717
I Dream Of... Lasagna
I Dream of... a filling, flavorful and healthy meal made by Jenny the Genie! Wishes granted and cravings satisfied. - 103.518
Your barbecue is almost incomplete with the classic baked beans and bacon. This classic long-standing side dish that combines fresh beans and bacon, truly makes for an irresistible dish. You don't really need to wait for Gordon Ramsay to come and teach you... - 103.459
Southwest Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Defrost, and wash chicken quarters.
3. In a large dish, put tortilla crumbs. Add adobo, chipotle chili powder, and Ancho chili powder in it.
4. Season it with salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Grease a cookie... - 101.258
1. De-salt codfish in water.
2. Slice potatoes and season it with salt. Set aside.
3. In a baking dish, put pieces of codfish skin down.
4. Add potato, tomato, olive oil, and Daphne leaves.
5. Throw green onion, parsley, rosemary, and black... - 101.258
Here is an amazing crock pot baked beans recipe. The chef here has prepared the baked beans with bacon, beef or turkey and tomatoes This baked beans recipe is highly recommended for a potluck or tailgate party. - 100.561
Easy Baked Salmon Filet Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking with foil, and place salmon fillets on it.
3. Season it with salt, turmeric powder and seasoning mix.
4. Place it in oven, and cook for about 20-25 minutes or until done.
5. After 10... - 99.4884
How To Cook A Whole Chicken - Part 1
This video shows how to thaw and prepare a whole chicken for cooking.Watch the video How to Cook a Whole Chicken - Part 2 to learn how to know when it is done and other ideas of flavoring it. - 97.6649
How To Cook A Whole Chicken - Part 2
This video shows how to know when a whole chicken is done cooking and also talks of different ideas of flavoring it. Follow this video as a second part to another video by the name of How to Cook a Whole Chicken - Part 1. - 96.6649
Super Bowl Meatball Sandwich
This one here is a take on the classic meatballs in tomato sauce, but served on a piece of bread with a side of a salad. It is delectable and healthy,making use of extra lean beef along with the more healthier turkey and chicken. Recreating classics on... - 94.1345
Beef Wellington With A Side Of Mushrooms And Green Beans
A classic meal comprising Beef Wellington to the sides of green beans and mushrooms definitely has to do with a special occasion.Perfectly seasoned beef is wrapped around with pastry and finished in the oven. It has savory sinfulness written all over it.This... - 91.3045
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.Put chicken in a large casserole dish and add hearts of palm, chick peas, artichokes hearts, sundried tomatoes and avocados to it.
3. Bake for about 45 minutes.
4.Serve with your favorite... - 87.5029
Australian Meat Pie
This was my attempt at a quick Australian meat pie and it turned out gorgeous. Unfortunately you don’t get to see me taste it, so you’ll have to take my word for it! - 87.1696
Absolutely loved the Texas Macaroni recipe. First cook the macaroni, then once done add in a bowl with chopped peppers, chilies, onion, grated cheese and milk, mix it all up. Once all bonded together add bacon on top and cook for 20 minutes in the oven. I... - 87.0788
Bacon Wrapped Apricot Chicken Parcels
This was a ridiculously fun and easy recipe to put together, although some of the techniques used look tricky, I promise it’s really very simple!
The chicken has a great apricot jam filling (you could use any other jam flavour) and is wrapped in a secure... - 86.6822
Middle Eastern Beef Shawarma Sandwich - Part 1
Watch this excellent video for the most popular middle eastern dish called Shawarma. The video is well explained and wonderfully presented. This is one dish that you would really enjoy with pita bread, tabbouleh, fattoush, taboon bread. Try out this tender,... - 85.6749
When it comes to talking of comfort food, meatloaf surely tops the list of favorites. This video presents the quickest and the easiest may to make these crumbly meaty delights. The result is so good that you can't stop at just one serving. - 85.3371
Baked Whole Striped Bass
Baked whole bass is definitely drool worthy, however, if not for this video, I would have always thought grilling whole fish is quite a task! See how the chef makes it look so simple, with a few flavorful ingredients to make one of the best baked whole... - 84.0506
Fast Pesto Lasagne
This is a nice little twist on a lasagne dish – using pesto & spinach. Mix spinach with cream in a bowl and a jar of pesto. Then add cooked beef and layer in a lasagne dish with sheets…bake for twenty minutes and that’s it done. Don’t believe me?... - 83.7497
Baked Salmon Steak
Want to try a simple and delicious salmon recipe? Try making a delicious baked salmon steak by following this video. He uses simple ingredients like Olive oil and onions and prepares the dish for cooking in less than 5 minutes. And the baked fish at the end... - 83.1759
Fish En Papillote
Well this was certainly something I’d never heard before, but will surely be making again. Fish in paper basically, and that paper is grease-proof paper used in baking cakes etc. Learn how to make the delicious recipe by watching out the video. - 82.2162
The Greek Cook:fish In The Oven
Planning a romantic dinner with your dear one? Here is a fish recipe that you must try. Chef Vassilis shows how to cook medium sized fish with some simple seasonings in the oven and serve with a simple sauce. Great to accompany wine! - 80.6437
Apricot & Mozzarella Chicken Parcels
Barry makes a bacon wrapped chicken with a gooey sweet cheese and apricot filling. The video depicts how easy it is to make the dish. Watch out the video and give the recipe a try. - 80.3434
All egg lovers would simply love this dish. Yummy eggs served on tortillas and rolled with salsa, cheese and other delectable ingredients make for a filling indulgence. It's so good and nutritious that you will be able to snack on them any time you want. - 80.0842
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 5: Sesame Chicken
A Chinese chicken dish to go with your rice? Sesame chicken that too a baked version will just do it for you! Make this version of Mark's dish, see the video for more! - 75.3926
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 1: Crispy Cracker Chicken
Why not try a crispy chicken which is baked than fried? Non greasy and healthier to version of the recipe to opt for. Watch this video on how to make a simple crispy baked chicken by Mark - 72.2426
Artichoke Cheese Pie
I grew up eating this Artichoke Cheese Pie frequently and am happy to share this recipe with you. Even though Artichoke Cheese Pie is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 52.8665
Artichoke And Carrot Casserole
Are you looking for a truly authentic Artichoke And Carrot Casserole recipe? This Artichoke And Carrot Casserole when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family members. Tell me how you enjoyed my Artichoke And Carrot Casserole. Feedback helps to keep... - 52.4228
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 51.5443
Kale With Cheese
Kale With Cheese is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. Try this Kale With Cheese once and only once! Your loyalty to it forever is guaranteed! - 51.0412
Four Cheese Pizza
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in circle.
Transfer to a greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from the oven.
Reduce heat to... - 50.7103
To make sauce, in a saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Stir in curry; cook 1 minute.
Stir in flour, 1/4 tea-spoon salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bub-bly.
Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
Beat egg... - 50.641
Classic Italian Lasagne
Saute* onion, mushroom, and zucchini in butter until mushrooms begin to lose juices.
Add garlic, mint, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper; continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato sauce and simmer, stirring regularly, until sauce is... - 50.0428
Lenten Spinach Pie
Start by making the pastry.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Mix in about 75 ml (3 fl oz) water, a little at a time, until the dough is gooey, but not wet.
Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus another teaspoonful, and a little more flour, if... - 49.725
Artichoke And Cheese Pie
Artichoke And Cheese Pie made using this recipe is an experience by itself. It is served as a delicious Main Dish. You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. - 49.4306
Bean And Chile Cheese Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onions and green pepper finely
3. Dry the chilies with kitchen towels and with a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor,... - 49.3597
Chicken Breasts With Potato Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Grease a baking dish.
3) In a saucepan, sauté the onion and celery in ½ cup of margarine till they are tendered. Add the potatoes and stir in all remaining ingredients except the chicken.
4) Place... - 49.2821
Budget Beef Wellington
1. In a large bowl, combine meat-loaf mixture, 2 of the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, mushrooms and liquid, horseradish, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.Mix lightly until well-blended.
2. Prepare the jelly-roll pan with a lining of foil.... - 49.2041
English Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Remove membrane of kidneys; cut in 1/2-inch pieces, removing excess fat and tubules.
Roll cubed kidney and steak in flour; brown in hot fat.
Add onion when meat is partially-browned.
Add 2 cups water; cover; cook over low heat till tender, about 30... - 49.1434
Casserole Of Wild Rice Chicken Livers And Sausage
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a large heavy kettle, cook the sausage meat and lightly brown over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside, reserve 1/4 cup drippings.
4) Saute the... - 49.0697
Chicken Curry With Peaches
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Steam the broccoli and cauliflower florets and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, saute garlic and onions till they turn transluscent. Add in curry powder and paprika and mix well.
4) Dredge the... - 49.0263
Chicken / Turkey And Ham Loaf
1) Cut 1/2 inch slice off the top of the loaf. Pull out the soft bread gently. Keep aside to make breadcrumb).
2) Keep 1/2 inch inner lining of bread to retain shape.
3) Preheat oven to 400 F / 200 C (mark 6).
4) In a pan, melt half the... - 49.009
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes. Remove in a large work bowl.
2. Clean the kidney and chop into 1 inch cubes. Combine with steak.
3. Dredge the meat with seasoned flour in the bowl.
4. Prepare whole-wheat pastry dough and... - 48.9851
Tortilla Tamale Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12-inch round baking dish lightly with oil.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and sautÃ© beef, onion, garlic, salt and marjoram for about 5 minutes with... - 48.9763
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) To prepare meat mixture, in a pan heat cooking oil.
3) Add ground beef and onion. Stir fry until done.
4) Sprinkle seasoned salt over it and mix thoroughly.
5) To prepare tomato cheese... - 48.9675
Leek And Chicken Pie
1) Truss and wipe the chicken inside out, cover with cold water.
2) Peel onion and cut in halves.
3) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4) Trim and slit leeks, wash, and chop into pieces.
5) Take a saucepan, put the chicken, cover with cold... - 48.9631
Paupiettes De Boeuf
1. Cut meat into 6 equal pieces; keep aside.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of Crisco and butter; sautÃ© mushrooms and onion until brown.
3. In a small bowl, mix crumbs with parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
4. Add the... - 48.9353
33 Grams Fat/Serving
In a large skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in the undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and basil.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes,... - 48.9266
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 48.9223
Triple Cheese Treat
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan heat first amount of cooking oil.
3) Stir in ground beef and first amount of onion and stir fry until brown.
4) Add the next 7 ingredients and stir to combine.
5) Boil the... - 48.9194
Beef Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan heat water. Add spaghetti, first amounts of cooking oil and salt and boil for 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Grease a 9x9 inch (22 x 22 cm)... - 48.9179
Deep Dish Supper Pie
About 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 375°F.
Chop luncheon meat very fine.
In medium saucepan over low heat, in melted butter, cook onion and green pepper until onion is tender.
Remove saucepan from heat; add luncheon meat and bread... - 48.9106
Baked Potato Pizza
Prepare crust according to package directions.
Press dough into a lightly greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
Cut potatoes into 1/2-in cubes.
In a bowl, combine butter,... - 48.8801
Oven Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper.
3. Add meat and coat well with flour mixture.
4. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and brown flour coated meat in it.
5. Stir in soup, water, onion and... - 48.8536
Turkey Ham Loaf With Mustard Sauce
1. Grease a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F
3. In a large mixing bowl beat, egg and milk.
4. Add cracker crumbs and soak for a while.
5. Stir in onion, pepper.
6. Add ground turkey ham and... - 48.8437
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together 1 can tomato sauce, uncooked rice, 1 cup water, onion, green pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
3. Into a 2-quart casserole, pour the mixture and spread beef on... - 48.7923
Italian Style Chicken Dish
1) Take a baking dish and mix the flour with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2) Use this mixture to coat the chicken.
3) Cook the chicken for 6 minutes.
4) Preheat a skillet and pour salad oil into it and brown the chicken.
5) Using the same baking dish,... - 48.7879
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles following directions on package or until noodles are tender-crisp.
2. Drain when cooked and cool down.
3. In the meantime, in a large skillet, heat Crisco and sautÃ© ground beef and onion until... - 48.7836
Parmesan Mushroom Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and sautÃ© onion and garlic until tender; do not brown.
3. Add 3 cups water, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, bouillon cubes and all seasonings; bring the mixture to... - 48.7572
Country Style Chicken Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take a 2 quart saucepan, put carrots, potato, onion, peas, and small amount of water in it.
3.Let the ingredients cook fro 10 minutes until soft.
4.Once done, strain the vegetables.
5.Take a separate... - 48.7441
Tamale Pie With Tortillas
Saute beef in the 1 tablespoon shortening.
Add onion, garlic, salt, and marjoram, and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour, then gradually stir in chili sauce and water.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Stir in the raisins and olives.
In another pan, heat 1/2 inch... - 48.7091
Turkey Noodle Bake
1) Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
2) Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes, till tender.
3) Drain the noodles thoroughly, reserving 2 1/2cups of the cooking water.
4) Preheat the oven to 350°.
5) Grease an 8 inch souffle... - 48.7082
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 48.6477
1) Clean and wash shrimp, remove the shells and devein.
2) With a paring knife, halve the shrimp down the back.
3) Follow package directions to cook spaghetti.
4) Drain out and put back into the kettle.
5) In a medium skillet heat oil... - 48.6302
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C)
2) First, saute the mushrooms and onions.
3) Make a mixture from the turkey, salt, pepper, mushroom and onions
4) Take 2 pans measuring about 9 x 13" and spread some Hollandaise sauce on bottom of... - 48.6197
Chicken And Ham Pie
1) Remove meat off chicken bones and cut in large chunks.
2) Chop ham and slice 2 onions.
3) In a apn, put carcass and giblets with 2 onions, carrots, celery, herbs and peppercorns.
4) Cover with water and cook until well flavoured;... - 48.617
Baked Fillets Supreme On Parmesan Spaghetti
1) Add enough water to the reserved mushroom liquid to make 1/2 cup.
2) Sprinkle fillets on both the sides with salt, pepper and dried parsley.
3) Roll up each fillet.
4) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
5) In a baking dish, arrange the fillet rolls,... - 48.6083
Lamb Pie With Curly Endive And Herbs
To roast the lamb you need an iron or earthenware pot fitted with a tight lid.
Cut the meat into large pieces and place in the pot with the bones, cinnamon, clove, peppercorns, bay leaves, garlic, saffron and its liquid.
Mix the flour with enough water to... - 48.5666
Simple Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
1) Clean and cut the steak and kidney into 2.5 cm (1 inch) chunks. Add flour to it and put in a polythene bag.
2) Toss the meat until the flour coats it.
3) In a pan, heat oil and fry the meat with bacon and onion. Add any additional flour... - 48.5645
Old Fashioned Chicken And Noodles
1. In a 1 1/2 quarter casserole mix together salt, pepper, mustard, milk and soup.
2. Add chicken, corn, noodles and onion.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes at 400°F till it gets hot. Stir... - 48.5557
Mixed Vegetable Paella
Steam yam in a little salted water until tender.
Slice and soak brinjal in salted water for 1/2 an hour.
Drain and apply chilli powder and garam masala to brinial slices and fry lightly on both sides.
Shell peas, chop beans and carrots.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a... - 48.5488