- » Baked Ham With Cumberland Sauce
Baked Ham With Cumberland Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked ham with cumberland sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked ham with cumberland sauce recipes.
Baked Ham With Cumberland Sauce
This Baked Ham With Cumberland Sauce is superly delicious ! Try out this Baked Ham With Cumberland Sauce with your favorite dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about this fabulous fruit and meat relish is most welcome ! - 42.2457
Baked Ham In Crust With Cumberland Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
To Make Pastry:
2. In medium bowl, combine pie- crust mix, mustard, and sage; mix well.
3. Blend in ice water as the label directs and shape into a ball.
4. On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to about... - 39.326
Ham With Cumberland Sauce
Combine mustard, honey, ginger, cayenne, salt, cloves, wine, and raisins; simmer covered for 8 minutes.
Dissolve arrowroot in water and stir into sauce.
Let simmer for 2 minutes longer, then add currant, orange, and lemon juice plus the lemon rind.
Place... - 34.8293
Raked Ham In Crust With Cumberland Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Make Pastry: In medium bowl, combine piecrust mix, mustard and sage; mix well. Blend in the ice water as package label directs. Shape into a ball.
3. On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to about 1/8-inch thickness. Trim... - 38.4465
Boneless Smoked Ham Cumberland Fruit Sauce
1. Score the surface with shallow diagonal cuts in a diamond pattern.
2. Insert rotisserie rod lengthwise through center of ham and tighten spit forks so ham turns with rod or place ham in a large roaster with a baking rack.
3. Insert a meat... - 45.6299
You May Also Like!
Cumberland Chicken With Pork Herb And Ham Stuffing
Stuffing: In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion until tender.
Stir in mushrooms, spinach, parsley, marjoram, sage, thyme, salt, and pepper to taste; cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
In bowl, combine pork, ham, bread crumbs and... - 41.2344
Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce
Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce is an excellent dish for your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering and succulent meat preparation is incomparable. Try this wonderful Terrine Maison With Cumberland Sauce recipe. - 42.5732
Traditional Crumb Crust Baked Ham
You may have to order this uncooked ham or search it out.
Most supermarkets stock only precooked or partially cooked hams.
Soak ham in cold water to cover (optional, as most hams are not as salty today as home-salted and cured ones used to be).
Place ham on a... - 38.297
Allow 1/2-1 lb of ham per person, depending on the amount of bone included.
If the ham is heavily cured (like Virginia ham) soak it for 4 hours in cold water and then drain.
If lightly cured, cook it without soaking.
Put the ham in a large saucepan with the... - 43.5267