- » Baked Ham Salad
Baked Ham Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked ham salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked ham salad recipes.
Hot Ham And Potato Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, hear oleo.
3) When hot, saute onion and bell pepper, until wilted.
4) Gradually stir in the flour. Mix well.
5) Now, add milk, seasonings and cheese.
6) Cook, stirring constantly,... - 49.2402
Casserole Ham Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Prepare a 8x2-inch round baking dish..
3. Combine the cooked ham, celery, stuffed green olives, hard boiled eggs, onion, lemon juice, mustard and pepper.
4. Once the ingredients are combined, add in the... - 46.2935
Ham Souffle Salad
1) In a cup of hot water, dissolve the gelatin and combine with the cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
2) Blend the mixture with a rotary beater, pour into freezing tray and
quick-chill in the freezer for about 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 45.9694
Crunchy Apple Salad
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat oil and put onion and ham in it.
3) Cook the ingredients by stirring until onions are soft.
4) Add pork and beans, tomato sauce, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to the ham... - 45.357
Stir Fry Salad Pizza
For crust, thaw pastry according to package directions.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to form a 12-inch square.
Cut into a 12-inch circle.
Place circle on a large baking sheet or a 12-inch pizza pan.
Generously prick bottom.
Bake in a 375° oven... - 43.6585
1. Chop celery, ham and pickle in a food chopper.
2. In a bowl mix all the other ingredients well.
3. On a pie pastry, spread out the ingredients well which have been roll out.
4. Use cookie cutters to cut.
5. Preheat oven at 425°
5.... - 42.8878
Ham Steak With Raisin Sauce
In glass bowl, combine water, raisins, jelly, orange peel and allspice.
Heat at high3 to 4 minutes; stir once.
Blend cornstarch with orange juice.
Stir into sauce.
Heat at high1 minute, or until sauce is thickened; stir once.
In oblong baking dish, heat ham... - 40.2008
Hot Ham Salad Rolls
Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and hollow out the rest of the roll.
Spread both tops and hollowed shells with butter.
Grind the ham, cheese, and pickle together, and mix with mustard and mayonnaise.
Fill the rolls generously with this... - 39.5054
Crunchy Bake Ham Salad
Crunchy Bake Ham Salad is a bake and serve salad and is rich with the flavors of porato chips, mayonnaise, ham and cooked eggs. This Crunchy Bake Ham Salad is truly a treat. Check out the recipe of Crunchy Bake Ham Salad. - 37.5727
Crunchy Baked Ham Salad
Combine all ingredients except the potato chips.
Place in an 8x2-inch round baking dish.
Sprinkle with the crushed potato chips.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) 20 to 25 minutes. - 36.8937
Hot Ham Salad
Hot Ham Salad is a bake and serve salad and is rich with the flavors of mayonnaise, sour cream and Cheddar cheese. Check out the recipe of this juicy Hot Ham Salad. - 33.3201
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
Thinly slice ham and heat briefly in microwave or in skillet over medium heat. Set aside and keep warm. Combine salad oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend well. Heat dressing in a microwave... - 33.2355
Baked Ham Salad
Combine all ingredients in baking dish, reserving small amount of chips for topping.
Sprinkle with reserved chips.
Bake at 400Â° for 20-30 minutes. - 30.3784
Baked Ham Salad
1. In a large bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, parsley, onion, dill pickle, relish, mustard, and lemon juice. Stir in the ham. Serve with Beth's Buttermilk Biscuits. - 30.2947