- » Baked Ham Roll
Baked Ham Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked ham roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked ham roll recipes.
Baked Ham Rolls
Remove the crusts from the bread, toast and place in a mixing bowl.
Cover with the beaten eggs and leave to soak for 2-3 minutes.
Beat in the nutmeg, paprika, oil, breadcrumbs, parsley, chives, salt and pepper.
Spread out the slices of ham and cover thickly... - 38.9027
Baked Ham And Kraut Rolls
In a medium mixing bowl combine sauerkraut, green onions, and caraway seed.
Finely chop 2 slices of the ham; stir into sauerkraut mixture.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, 2 tablespoons milk, and the mustard.
Add... - 35.8755
Baked Ham Rolls
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a shallow baking dish with a little ham fat.
2. Trim the rinds from the ham slices, notch the fat, brown the slices on 1 side in a hot frying pan.
3. Mix the crumbs, celery, onion, salt and pepper. Spread half of... - 29.6785
Blue Cheese And Ham Baked Rolls
1. Peel the onion, slice and saute in the butter.
2. Put onion and blue cheese on the ham slices, roll up, and place rolls on a greased ovenproof dish.
3. Mix grated cheese and bread crumbs and sprinkle on the rolls. Bake in a 450°F oven until the cheese has... - 23.8483
You May Also Like!
Baked Ham Rolls
This is a wonderful Ham Rolls a recipe. You can serve this lovely dish to your family for a nice homely dinner, trust me they will love it. Try this Ham Rolls Recipe! - 36.9336
Ham Rolls With Curried Rice
These Ham Rolls With Curried Rice taste incredible ! Try out these filling Ham Rolls With Curried Rice for a meal and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 35.8609
Mix first 4 ingredients, and place rounded tablespoon of mixture on each ham slice.
Roll, fasten with toothpicks and place in baking dish.
Mix soup and water, and pour over ham rolls.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 20 minutes. - 26.9065
Baked Veal Roll Ham Stuffing
Remove round centre bone from veal steak, then pound veal with a wooden mallet or edge of a heavy plate until meat is reduced to about 1/4 inch thickness.
Crush garlic or chop fine; combine with salt and spread evenly over pounded steak.
Brown the onion in 1... - 37.5116
Crab Stuffed Ham Rolls
Heat oven to 350°.
Cut each block of frozen crabmeat crosswise into 6 sticks, each 1/2 inch wide.
Place frozen stick of crabmeat at narrow end of each ham slice; roll up and secure with wooden pick.
Place seam side down in ungreased baking pan, 13x9x2... - 30.1108
Baked Leek And Ham Rolls
1. Cook leeks in boiling water in a large saucepan for 7 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. To make sauce, melt butter in a microwave-safe jug, stir in flour and then whisk in milk and cream. Cook on HIGH (100%) for 3-4 minutes or until sauce thickens,... - 34.9806
Jalapeno, Ham And Cheese Rolls
You don't have to be a great chef to cook great dishes. You just need to know how well the ingredients work together and that can be done by trying various ingredients in a recipe. This Jalapeno, Ham and Cheese Rolls recipe is also a similar one. Gets ready... - 124.681
Ham Rolled Endives
I always cook this Ham Rolled Endives when it is my turn to cook at home. Ham Rolled Endives is a really warm and comfortble food.This is for sure going to be your favourite dish! - 30.2869
Sift dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Add milk a little at a time.
Knead 4 or 5 times.
Roll out 1 cm thick.
Place slices of ham on dough, then add grated cheese.
Roll up and pinch edges shut.
Bake at 400Â°Ffor 10 to 15 minutes. - 32.2116
Ham Asparagus Rolls Au Gratin
Melt butter or margarine.
Blend in flour and salt.
Add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thick.
Add cheese and stir until melted.
Blend 1 cup sauce into rice.
Spoon an equal amount of rice mixture onto narrow end of each ham slice.
Top each slice with... - 43.509