- » Baked Ham Orange Ginger Glaze
Baked Ham Orange Ginger Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked ham orange ginger glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked ham orange ginger glaze recipes.
Ginger-glazed Baked Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Wipe ham with damp paper towels.
3. In large bowl, mix well combining flour, ginger, cloves and salt.
4. Gradually add 2 cups cold water, mixing well with fork.
5. On lightly floured board, mold dough around... - 45.5115
Orange Glazed Ham With Sweet Potatoes
Place ham in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour.
Combine marmalade and next 3 ingredients.
Uncover ham, and brush with 1/3 cup marmalade mixture.
Reserve remaining marmalade mixture.
Drain pineapple chunks,... - 39.9602
Baked Glazed Ham
1) In small bowl,mix together the remaining ingredients.Keep aside.
2) Initially make the ham by baking for 25 minutes.
3) Ladle the mixture mad above over ham and bake further without lid, till well heated for about 10 minute.
4) Adjust... - 35.7409
Gingered Ham And Deviled Potatoes
Slash fat edge of ham slice.
Panfry in electric skillet at 300° about 10 minutes.
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Stir in sour cream, mustard, salt, sugar, and green onion.
Spoon into 5 foil baking shells.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Place in... - 46.5444
Glazed Ham Slice
1. Place ham slice in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish. Pour Orange Glaze over ham. Cover with wax paper.
2. Microwave for 12 to 14 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until heated through (about 120° F).
Orange Glaze: Combine all ingredients in 1-cup... - 24.6453
Baked Ham With Cumberland Sauce
This Baked Ham With Cumberland Sauce is superly delicious ! Try out this Baked Ham With Cumberland Sauce with your favorite dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about this fabulous fruit and meat relish is most welcome ! - 43.2417
Apricot-Glazed Ham is something you need to try out. This Apricot-Glazed Ham is pretty easy to make and will not take much of your time. Check out the recipe of this bake and serve Apricot-Glazed Ham. - 30.4232
Baked Ham Party Style
Baked Ham Party Style has a Wonderful taste.The Vinegar and Worcestershire sauce gives the Baked Ham Party Style Gripping taste. - 37.2998
Orange Chicken & Hamrolls With Watercress
1. Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts. Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3... - 33.627
Spanish Roast Of Pork
Spanish Roast Of Pork is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Spanish Roast Of Pork; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 44.002
Holiday Stuffed Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, mix pecans, bread crumbs, raisins, pineapple, orange rind, honey, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and about 2/3 cups of brandy.
3) Take the ham and stuff the above mixture into it. Secure the... - 46.8199
Chicken And Ham Seville
Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts.
Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3 hours,... - 43.8271
Miniature Orange Meat Loaves
About 1 hour before serving: In small saucepan, combine 1 1/4 cups orange juice, cornstarch and orange marmalade; over medium heat, cook, stirring, until thickened; set this glaze aside'.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, soak bread crumbs in 1 cup... - 41.9695
Easter Ham With Oxford Sauce
Remove plastic wrap from the ham and set fat-side up in a shallow roast pan.
Gash the fat diagonally.
Mix the next four ingredients together to form a paste and spread over the ham.
Pour the wine around the ham and bake at 350F allowing 15 to 20 minutes to... - 38.278