- » Baked Ham Crust
Baked Ham Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked ham crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked ham crust recipes.
Ham Pie With Cheese Crust
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a large saucepan and add the onion and carrots to some water.
3) Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
4) Add the ham, potatoes, salt and pepper and cover the pan once... - 49.4252
Ham In Cheese Crust
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the crust, mix together the cracker crumbs and butter.
3) Reserve 2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture and press the remainder on the bottom and up the sides of a pie plate of... - 41.8206
Ham Loaf In Sour Cream Crust
Combine the ground ham, minced onion, Swiss cheese, egg, and mushrooms with their liquid and stir to blend well; cover and keep cool until ready to use.Cut the Sour Cream Crust Dough in half and roll out one section on a floured board to make a rectangle 6 by... - 40.8869
Raked Ham In Crust With Cumberland Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Make Pastry: In medium bowl, combine piecrust mix, mustard and sage; mix well. Blend in the ice water as package label directs. Shape into a ball.
3. On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to about 1/8-inch thickness. Trim... - 40.5055
Baked Ham In Crust With Cumberland Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
To Make Pastry:
2. In medium bowl, combine pie- crust mix, mustard, and sage; mix well.
3. Blend in ice water as the label directs and shape into a ball.
4. On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to about... - 40.3966
Baked Ham With Mustard Crust
Score the ham fat in a diamond pattern after removing the rind.
Place the ham, fat side down, in a microwave oven roasting rack or set on 2 sauces inverted in a glass baking dish.
Cook on "roast" setting for 25 minutes.
Remove the ham from the oven.
Remove... - 40.1298
Traditional Crumb Crust Baked Ham
You may have to order this uncooked ham or search it out.
Most supermarkets stock only precooked or partially cooked hams.
Soak ham in cold water to cover (optional, as most hams are not as salty today as home-salted and cured ones used to be).
Place ham on a... - 38.08
Fresh Ham Half With Parsley Crumb Crust
1. With knife, remove skin and excess fat from pork leg, leaving only a thin fat covering. Place pork leg, fat side up, on rack in open roasting pan. Rub pork with 1 teaspoon salt. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of pork, being careful... - 37.4877
Baked Ham In Cheese Crust
1) Into a roasting pan, place the pork with the fat side up
2) Roast in the oven for two hours on 325 F, take out from the oven and allow to rest
3) Mix together the crumbs, cheese, mustard, melted butter, pineapple into a bowl
4) Place the mixture on... - 35.3953
Ham Baked In A Crust
Dry the ham well, place it in a pot and season it with the marjoram and a generous grinding of pepper.
Pour on the gin, cover and let the ham stand at room temperature for 30 minutes, turning it occasionally.
Gradually stir enough lukewarm water into the... - 34.0065
Ham With Mustard Crust
Put ham in a shallow baking dish.
Combine mustard, flour, and molasses and mix well.
Spread mixture over the ham.
Sprinkle top of ham with raisins and cloves.
Mix milk with cream and pour over ham.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) for 1... - 32.9811