- » Baked Ham Cheese Toast
Baked Ham Cheese Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked ham cheese toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked ham cheese toast recipes.
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts
Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts is a unique toast with an incomparable taste. This Baked Ham And Cheese Toasts recipe is fantastic and I often serve it for breakfast and brunch! - 30.0106
French Toasted Ham And Cheese
1. In cup, stir marmalade and mustard until mixed; set aside. Cut ham slices to fit on half of the bread slices; cut cheese slices to fit on top of ham, then top with a dollop of marmalade mixture and another bread slice.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 15 1/2... - 32.511
Ham And Cheese French Toast
1 In a bowl, beat eggs with milk, sugar and salt using a rotary beater.
2 Prepare 4 sandwiches with bread, ham and cheese and cut diagonally into quarters.
3 In a shallow baking dish, arrange the sandwiches in a single layer.
4 Pour egg mixture... - 38.2089
Ham And Cheese French Toast
Dry bread slices at room temperature on wire rack for 1 hour.
Whisk next 9 ingredients in large bowl until smooth.
Pour batter into 2 large rectangular baking dishes.
Arrange 6 bread slices in each dish.
Let stand until batter is absorbed, at least 1 hour; do... - 44.0464
Turkey Ham Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
In a 3-quart (9" x 13") baking dish layer: toast, cheese sauce, ham, cheese sauce, turkey, tomato, cheese sauce, and top with bacon.
Convection Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. - 23.1563
Cheesy French Toast With Ham & Grilled Vine Tomatoes
1. Heat the grill to high, in a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese and chives. Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan over a medium heat. Dip slices of bread into the egg mixture, then place them in the pan. Cook for 3-5 mins on each side,... - 34.6619
Spread the slices of toast with butter.
Place a slice of ham, a pineapple ring and a cheese slice on each piece of toast, making sure the cheese slices are large enough to cover the pineapple.
Cut each in four with a sharp knife.
Place on a greased baking... - 36.7536
Ham And Asparagus
This Ham And Asparagus tastes awesome ! Try this vegetable and meat seasoned with cheese and butter for your next breakfast along with two slices of bread toast ! Tell me if you've liked this Ham And Asparagus. - 38.8453
Swiss Cheese Bake
Swiss Cheese Bake packs in the yumminess of deviled ham, mustard and white bread. This is an anytime dish and can be prepared with ease. Give this yummy and tasty Swiss Cheese Bake a try. - 36.8874
Savory Baked French Toast
It’s like a Ham and Cheese Sandwich, a Monte Cristo, and French Toast all rolled into one delicious baked concoction where spinach and collard greens are the stars. - 0
Hot Ham 'n' Cheese
Cut cheese into 4 thick slices.
Spread 4 toasted muffin halves with Russian dressing, using 1 tblsp. for each.
Top each with one tomato slice, one fourth of the ham and one fourth of the turkey.
Place cheese slice on top.
Arrange prepared muffin halves in... - 33.0034
Ham Cheese Puffs
Ham Cheese Puffs don't take much time to prepare. The mustard and Worcestershire sauce gives the Ham Cheese Puffs a trilling taste. - 35.5214
Ham And Cheese Roulade
1. Cover baking pan with wax paper, then wrap in foil and freeze.
2. Setting aside 6 of the prettiest mushrooms for garnish, chop the remaining and keep aside.
3. About 1 hour before serving, remove omelet from freezer and unwrap.
4. Bake in... - 44.5666
Crepes Ravioli With Toasted Walnuts
Mix cheese and ham.
Distribute about 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture over half of each crepe; fold other half over to cover cheese, then fold in half again to make triangles.
Arrange slightly apart in an 18- to 20-inch shallow oval baking dish or two 9- by... - 30.5684
Ham And Cheese Sandwich Puff
Ham And Cheese Sandwich Puff is simply one of my favorite ham dishes. This tasty dish is perfect for a simple brunch. Try this delicious and unique Ham And Cheese Sandwich Puff recipe. - 38.5779
Baked Ham And Eggs
In frying pan, cook onion and ham in melted butter over medium heat, stirring, until onion is tender (about 5 minutes).
Add garlic and tomatoes; cook slowly for about 10 minutes.
Add vegetables, parsley, salt, pepper, and olives.
Turn into 8 baking dishes... - 49.4164
Classic Deviled Ham Puffs
Blend cream cheese, onion juice, baking powder, egg yolk and salt.
Toast the bread rounds on one side.
Spread the untoasted side with deviled ham and cover each with a mound of cheese mixture. - 23.9818
Gallo Salami Sourdough Sandwiches
1. Slice the bread loaf horizontally into 3 layers. You can reserve the middle slice for another purpose.
2. On the cut side of the other two slices, spread butter.
3. Place on baking sheet, buttered side up.
4. Toast the bread under a broiler until... - 38.7677
Cheese N Ham Strata
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Combine cheese, ham, and mustard.
Spread 1/2 cup ham mixture on 5 slices of toast.
Top with remaining slices.
Quarter sandwiches diagonally and arrange in 3 rows in a buttered 2-quart rectangular baking dish, standing crust side... - 32.9205
Croque Monsieur Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (or 180C) twice. Once for toasting the bread slices and next for baking the croque monsieur at 350 degrees.
2. In a large baking sheet, place the bread slices in layers and bake it in the center rack of a... - 105.905
Ham And Cheese Canapes
Put ham and onion through the grinder or food processor.
Stir in mustard and hot sauce.
Divide evenly into 4 portions and spread 1 portion on each slice of toast.
Top each with 1 ounce cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
Place on baking sheet; bake at... - 37.2248
Ham And Cheese Strata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. Spray a coat of nonstick cooking spray on a 9" pie plate
3. On the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate, arrange the bread cubes in a single layer
4. Top it evenly with turkey ham and sprinkle an even... - 38.5896
1 About 1 hour before serving, remove omelet from freezer; unwrap.
2 Bake in slow oven (325Â°) for 50 minutes, or until golden-brown and top springs back when lightly pressed with fingertip.
3 While omelet bakes, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter or... - 40.1936
Ham And Cheese Toasties
1. In a bowl add chutney and chopped ham and blend them well. Spoon over toasted bread.
2. Apply little cream on the surface of the bread to moisten it and sprinkle grated cheese over it.
3. Bake in oven until the cheese softens.
4. Serve the... - 30.9277
Frenched Ham Sandwich
1) In between 2 slices of french toast, place the cheese and ham
2) Place into a shallow baking dish greased with butter
3) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 425 F
4) Flip the sandwiches once
5) Serve hot - 33.5988
Apple Cheddar French Toast
Prepare French toast according to package directions.
Place six slices in an ungreased 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Top with ham, 2 cups cheese and remaining French toast.
Spread pie filling over top; sprinkle with granola.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for... - 42.2202
1 Cook broccoli, following label directions; drain well.
2 Place toast slices in a single layer in a large shallow baking dish or in individual baking dishes; cover each with a slice of ham, folding ham, if needed, to fit toast; top with hot broccoli.
3 Blend... - 26.4543
Ham And Cheese Triangles
For filling, in a large bowl stir together ham, sour cream dip, broccoli, and cheddar cheese.
Unroll 1 package of the pizza dough.
On a lightly floured surface, roll into a 12-inch square.
Cut into sixteen 3-inch squares.
Place about 1 tablespoon... - 34.2052
Elegant Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Horizontally divide the croissant in half, with the help of a serrated knife.
2) Place the croissant halves on a baking sheet in cut-side up position.
3) Place the baking sheet inside broiler to lightly brown the pieces for about 1... - 43.4039
Hawaiian Toast is a tasty toast that I often make for weekend breakfasts so its enjoyed thoroughly! Try this brilliant Hawaiian Toast recipe for yourself! - 28.9804
Toast bread; spread with butter.
On each toast slice place a slice of ham.
Spread with 1/2 tablespoon cranberry sauce; top with slice of Gouda cheese.
Cover oven tray with alu minum foil.
Place toast slices on sheet; bake in preheated 400Â°F toaster oven... - 39.7604
Stuffed French Toast
1. Arrange half of the bread slices in the bottom of a greased 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Top each bread slice in dish with a slice of ham, a slice of turkey, some of the pears, and a slice of cheese (cut and/or fold meat and cheese as necessary to fit... - 32.1805
Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups
Fun for a Sunday brunch or festive weeknight dinner, these scrambled eggs in toast cups are super easy to make and are simply scrumptious! - 0
Preheat the grill [broiler] to moderately high.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Remove the pan from the heat and, with a wooden spoon, stir in the flour to make a smooth paste.
Gradually add the milk, brown ale or beer, mustard, salt... - 46.1404
Crostini are one of my favorite appetizers, or a great side to a soup, salad, roast… they go with a lot. They’re a fun way to use veggies too, and fruit. During the wintery months, I like to put broccoli and Cheddar or Gruyère on them, or apples, jam,... - 132.582
Eggs Eiffel Tower
Cut rusks or toast in rounds to fit in bottom of 4 ramekins or 6 ounce custard cups.
Butter each rusk; spread with 1 tablespoon deviled ham, place in ramekin and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar, hot pepper sauce, and... - 40.1346
Hearty Ham Dinner
Bring 6 cups water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
Drain; set aside.
Butter a 2 quart casserole; set... - 43.0002
Polenta Crostini With Ham & Wisconsin Asiago
Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Slice each tube of polenta into 6 slices.
Arrange slices on baking sheet.
With a small spoon, scoop out shallow depression in each slice.
Spray slices light with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake for 20 minutes.
In... - 41.7473
Swiss Cheese Bake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Mix cheese, deviled ham, and mustard.
Spread mixture on 4 slices toast, using about 1/2 cup for each slice.
Top with remaining toast.
Quarter sandwiches diagonally; arrange in three rows in 10x6x2-inch baking dish, standing crust side... - 36.5347
Deviled Ham Puffs
If you love the flavors of cream cheese and ham, you will sure hi-fi this Deviled Ham Puffs. This is a bake and serve recipe and is pretty easy to prepare. Donâ€™t miss to add this to your party menu. - 29.3986
Egg And Cheese Bake
1. In greased slow cooker combine bread cubes, cheese, and meat.
2. In a bowl or a container mix together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper and pour over bread.
3. Cook on Low 4-6 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 33.6236
Turkey And Ham Tetrazzini
Preheat oven to 350°.
Rinse cooked spaghetti with cold water to maintain firmness.
Toast almonds in oven on ungreased pan for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Continue until golden brown.
Mix condensed soups, milk, and wine in dish.
Stir... - 42.1685
Deviled Ham Puffs
1) Place bread slices on the rack and toast as per the directions until lightly browned.
2) Combine the cream cheese, egg yolk, onion, baking powder and dill weed, blend well.
3) Spread the deviled ham over the bread slices, then top with a blob of... - 39.1212
Tiny Ham Pizza Muffins
Spread each muffin half with tomato sauce; sprinkle with the oregano.
Thinly slice green pepper into 8 rings.
Top each muffin half with some of the ham and a green pepper ring.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Place muffins on baking sheet.
Broil 4 inches from the heat... - 29.0611
Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Sandwiches
1. Place toast in a paper-towel-lined 8-inch-square baking dish. Top each slice of toast with a ham slice, then a pineapple slice.
2. In a small bowl, stir together cheese, parsley, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard and horseradish. Spoon cheese mixture... - 28.272
Deviled Ham Squares
Combine butter, ham, onion, and mustard in small bowl; spread on bread.
Place bread on baking sheet; sprinkle with parsley and top with cheese.
Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
Cut into quarters and serve. - 27.2383
Ham And Asparagus
1. Cook asparagus following directions in Fresh Vegetable Cooking Chart.
2. Melt butter in a 1-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (15 seconds at HIGH). Stir in flour. Add milk gradually, stirring constantly. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 minutes at... - 30.3521
Sliced Ham With Asparagus Spear And Egg Sauce
1. Heat a medium size saucepan and melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk. When thickened,... - 30.9007
Peppers Au Gratin
Toss the sliced red pepper in a little hot butter.
Toast the bread, cut into neat squares and spread with butter.
Cover with slices of ham, if liked, and the slices of red pepper.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and brown under grill. - 24.3597
Ham And Swiss Puff
Combine ham and cheese in medium bowl; blend in mayonnaise and mustard.
Spread mixture on 6 toast slices; top with remaining toast to make sandwiches.
Cut each sandwich diagonally into quarters; stand, crust edge down, in 13 x 9 x 2-inch buttered baking... - 34.7826
Ham And Egg Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a 2 1/2-qt. casserole.
Spread bread cubes on shallow pan and toast very lightly in oven.
Add to melted butter and toss lightly.
Put half of cubes in prepared casserole.
Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees.
Melt 1/3 cup... - 44.5568
Ham-and-swiss Sandwich Puff
1 Combine ham and cheese in a medium-size bowl (Tip: Putting both through a food chopper, using coarse blade, speeds the job.)
Blend in mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard.
2 Spread on 6 of the toast slices; put together with remaining toast to make... - 38.0596
First of all let me thank my neighbor for sharing this excellent Asparagus-ham Rolls recipe. I tried it the other day and was totally bowled over! This is a great Side Dish. - 45.6535
Fruity Ham And French Bread Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cut the baguettes in half lengthways and toast the cut sides until crisp and golden.
2. Spread the tomato sauce over the toasted baguettes.
3. Cut the ham into strips and lay on the baguettes with the pineapple and... - 33.9896
Ham & Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
Wash and dry the tomatoes.
Cut a small round from each tomato at the end opposite the stalk.
Scoop out the centre with the handle of a teaspoon.
Fry the onion and the mushroom in the butter or margarine until cooked.
Add the ham, crumbs, parsley and... - 40.4816
Ham & Pea Ramekins
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 8 minutes).
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add mushrooms and cook until limp (about 5 minutes).
Add ham and continue to cook until... - 43.828
Ham & Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Pre- heat the oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Wash and pat dry the tomatoes. Using a knife, cut a slice off each at the end away from the stalk. Keep the tops for lids. Scoop out the insides of tomatoes. Use the tomato pulp in the... - 46.5539
Ham Stuffed Zucchini
Scoop out pulp and chop zucchini, reserving shells.
Combine onion, celery, and butter or margarine in a small skillet; saute until onion is transparent.
Combine chopped zucchini, onion mixture, salt, pepper, ham, bread crumbs, and tomato sauce.
Stuff mixture... - 40.0598
Deviled Ham Puffs
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
2) Transfer content into a pastry bag with large star tube.
3) Squeeze in toast or crackers. Alternately, using a teaspoon dab small quantity on the cracker.
4) Broil for 5 to 8 minutes till fluffy.
5)... - 36.0988
Bombay Club Sandwiches
Prepare Tangy-Sweet Spread.
Preheat broiler or toaster oven.
Place pineapple rings on a baking sheet or toaster-oven tray.
Sprinkle pineapple lightly with brown sugar.
Broil pineapple until hot and bubbling.
Spread 8 slices generously with... - 36.9473
Golden Onion & Ham Sandwiches
Thinly slice onions and separate into rings.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft and golden about 25 minutes.
About 5 minutes before onions are done, place bread in a single layer on a... - 35.9614
Combine ham, cheese, mayonnaise, sauerkraut and caraway.
Lightly toast the bread.
Spread mustard on toast if desired; top with filling.
Place on a baking sheet; broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts. - 29.3722
Kentucky Hot Brown
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and bouillon granules, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add Cheddar cheese; stir until cheese melts.
Set... - 39.8966
Ham N Swiss Muffins
In a bowl, combine cheese, ham, green pepper and onion.
Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Spread 1/4 cup on each muffin half; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Broil 5 in.from the heat for 2 minutes or until lightly browned and... - 34.0919
Ham Divan For Two
Place butter in 2-cup glass measure and cook on 50, 30 seconds.
Add flour and stir to blend.
Gradually blend in milk.
Cook on HI, 1 to 1 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir in sour cream, egg yolk, and Parme-san cheese.
Arrange broccoli in 2 buttered... - 41.8264
More Than Hash
Insert metal blade.
In a wide frying pan with an ovenproof handle, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Meanwhile, chop parsley.
Add to onion and cook for 1 minute.
Remove pan... - 42.5702
Stuffed Hamburger Roll
1. In a pan simmer with cover, combining onion and 1/3 cup water for 5 minutes.
2. Toss adding bread cubes.
3. In a bowl combine beef, egg, sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt and dash pepper.
4. On a waxed paper, pat meat into 14x8-inch rectangle, spread the... - 38.1697
Place ham in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add water, and fry 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
Remove ham slices from skillet, add tomatoes to skillet, and grill lightly.
Place equal amounts of ham over each muffin half.
Top each with a slice of tomato,... - 30.2271
Quick Cheese Snacks
Toast the bread, then butter one side of each slice.
Spread with the mustard.
Dice the ham and mix with the beef, grated cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
Pile this mixture on to the toast and smooth the tops.
Cut the cheese slices into thin strips and... - 38.769
Cheese Tomato Sandwich Spread
Combine first 5 ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
Cook over hot water until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Combine next three ingredients and add some of the hot cheese mixture, mix well.
Return to double boiler and continue to cook for 2... - 39.3387
Toasty Cheese Stuffing
Lightly mix first 5 ingredients.
Then mix together last 5 ingredients and drizzle over bread mixture; toss lightly.
Use between ham slices or as a stuffing for pork chops.
Or bake as a side dish in a greased 8-inch square pan for 15 minutes until toasty and... - 34.3751
Macaroni & Cheese With A Twist
Macaroni and Cheese with Ham and Peas is Betty's version of the regular mac and cheese. If you love this combination, you will definitely love this recipe. Her white sauce is excellent and creates a lot of difference to the dish. Watch this video and give it... - 129.718
Croque Monsieur is a very famous fast food snack served in the cafes of France. It is absolutely the most delicious sandwich in the world. This classic French bistro sandwich is a great way to use up leftover ham. Check out the recipe right now. - 113.034
Valentine Quiche Without A Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Lightly butter a 10-inch ceramic quiche dish or an 11-inch pie plate, using 1/2 teaspoon butter.
3 On a baking sheet, spread bread cubes.
4 Place in oven.
5 Toast, stirring occasionally for about 5... - 43.2571
Grilled Club Sandwiches
Cut bread in half lengthwise. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, onion and horseradish in small bowl; mix well. Spread mixture on both halves of bread. Layer ham, turkey, tomato, cheese and watercress on bottom half of bread. Cover with top half; press down firmly.... - 32.9964
1. In pie plate, with fork, beat eggs, milk, and salt until well blended.
2. Spread mustard on one side of 4 bread slices. Layer with ham and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, including edges, letting soak briefly.
3. In... - 32.0011
Simple Sunday Brunch
Place bread cubes on a cookie sheet; toast and dry in oven.
Spray a 9 x 13 in. (23 x 33 cm) pan with vegetable spray.
Layer bread cubes, ham cubes, and cheese.
Combine milk and eggs in a bowl; beat to blend.
Pour over ham mixture.
Cover and refrigerate over... - 32.3749
Prepare fish sticks according to package directions.
Place one slice ham atop each piece of toast.
Top each with two cooked fish sticks and a pineapple slice.
Place sandwiches on baking sheet.
Heat in 400Â° oven about 3 to 4 minutes Meanwhile, in small... - 33.6283
Company Brunch Eggs
This company brunch eggs recipe is a filling and delicious recipe for preparing eggs with ham. Baked with ham sprinkled with cheese and covered with eggs and flavored with yogurt sauce of onions, garlic and tomato paste with oregano, the company brunch eggs... - 46.2884
Baked Eggs With Mushrooms
Join Clare Jones in the kitchen and learn how to couple healthy mushrooms with eggs and cheese for an elegant, anytime meal. Surely your eggs and mushrooms would never taste so delicious! - 109.399
Place toast in shallow baking dish.
Top with ham slices.
Combine soup and cream and spoon over ham.
Sprinkle top with grated cheese.
Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. - 26.7884
Place 5 slices of bread on a cutting board. Lay half the cheese slices on the bread. Lay the bacon, tomato, or ham on top of the cheese. Cover with the remaining cheese. Top with the remaining slices of bread and press down slightly.
Heat a large skillet... - 26.2954
Elegant Asparagus Cheese Puffs
Trim asparagus so tip ends fit bread slices; save remaining green ends for other uses.
If using fresh asparagus, rinse tips well, then immerse in 1 1/2 inches rapidly boiling salted water in a wide frying pan.
Cook, uncovered, just until fork tender (5 to 7... - 44.6408
Spread lower half of buns with deviled ham.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
Beat slightly for gold-and-white effect, thoroughly for all-yellow.
Add chopped onions.
Heat butter in skillet till just hot enough to make a drop of water sizzle.
Pour in egg... - 38.9333
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf is layered sandwich. The first layer has horseradish with beef, second layer consist of mayonnaise and cheese, ham and mustard goes in in third layer, fourth layer is got bacon and tomatoes, fifth and the last layer is got cheese. Big... - 44.7232
Famous Sauced Stack-ups
On a baking sheet, top each toasted English muffin half with a bacon, ham, or turkey slice, some shredded cheese, 4 or 5 asparagus spears, and more shredded cheese.
Bake in 425°F.
oven for 15 minutes.
Mean while, prepare medium white sauce according to... - 32.9977
Open Face Turkey Sandwich With Brie Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In small saucepan melt margarine; add shallot (or onion) and saute over medium heat until translucent, about 2 1/2 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Continuing to stir,... - 46.8302
Dotted Swiss And Spinach Quiche
1 As per the package directions, place pie crust in 9-inch pie pan for one-crust filled pie.
2 Brush the bottom of the crust with mustard.
3 Brush half-and-half on the edge of crust.
4 Press 1 tablespoon sesame seed onto crust... - 44.5157
Continental Club Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. Combine cottage cheese with peaches.
3. Toast the bread slices and spread half of the blue-cheese mixture in equal amounts on 6 of the slices. Top each of the 6 slices with a turkey slices and... - 43.1269
Cooking Easy French Food - Croque Monsieur
I love the Croque Monsieur; the perfect breakfast dish. I mean, who wouldn't right? This French cafe classic dish is quite easy to make, and this video explains the recipe in simple steps. If you need ham and bread to start off your day, then you are at the... - 112.323
Canadian Bacon Breakfast
Combine mustard and honey; spread 1 tablespoon on each muffin half.
In a large skillet, melt butter.
Add Canadian bacon and heat through; remove to paper towels to drain.
Cook apple slices in the drippings until tender.
Arrange bacon on muffins; top with... - 37.7117
Italian Bread Pizza
Slice bread lengthwise in half.
Toast cut sides under broiler until lightly browned.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on each half; broil again about 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Combine pasta sauce and seasoning in small saucepan; cook over medium heat... - 39.3116
Eggs, Eiffel Tower
Cut rusks or toast in rounds to fit in bottom of 4 ramekins or 6-ounce custard cups.
Butter each rusk; spread with 1 tablespoon deviled ham, place in ramekin and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar, hot pepper sauce, and... - 38.5952
1. Cut a slice from the stalk end of each tomato and remove the pulp.
2. To the pulp, add the breadcrumbs, cheese, ham and parsley and season carefully.
3. Re-fill the tomato cases, sprinkle a few breadcrumbs on top and add a small knob of butter.
4. Bake... - 33.3639
1. Heat oven to 400°F or heat a sandwich press.
2. Split open sub rolls and spread with mayonnaise. Layer each sandwich with a slice of cheese, a layer of pork, 2 slices of ham, 1 pickle, remaining pork, and a slice of cheese. Close sandwiches and grill or... - 27.7258
Liven up your bland meals with this flavorsome Devilicious Dunking-Bowl. Here's a simple recipe for Devilicious Dunking-Bowl to add flavor to your favorite picks! - 37.9102
Devilicious Dunking Bowl
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions.
After the first rising, shape dough into a round loaf and place in a lightly greased 8-inch cake pan.
Let rise again.
Bake in a moderate oven (375° F.) for 35-45 minutes.
Remove from pan and let cool on... - 38.9114
Famous Sauced Stack Ups
1) Preheat oven to 425°F
2) Take a baking sheet and top each toasted English muffin half with a slice of bacon, ham, or turkey, some shredded cheese, 4 or 5 asparagus spears, and more shredded cheese.
3) Bake in 425°F oven for 15... - 39.1676
Open Faced Eggplant Melt
In small bowl, combine soup and chicken broth; mix well.
Place toasted muffin halves in single layer in shallow baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Spread 1 tablespoon soup mixture on each muffin half.
Top each muffin half with 1... - 33.4369