Baked Fish Steak
- » Baked Halibut Steak
Baked Halibut Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked halibut steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked halibut steak recipes.
Halibut Steak With Herbed Butter
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a shallow baking dish which is large enough to hold the halibut steak.
3) Put the fish in the prepared pan and use oil to brush it all over and then... - 45.6049
Stuffed Halibut Steak
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saucepan over medium-high heat.
Saute mushrooms 1 or 2 minutes; stir in bread crumbs, chives, and 1 teaspoon Mixed Salt.
Cut a pocket into each steak and fill pockets with equal portions of cool... - 42.8027
Wash halibut steak and pat dry.
Brush bottom of baking pan with melted butter, sprinkle with chopped onion.
Place steak on top.
Pour egg yolk over fish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add lemon juice.
Pat on remaining butter.
Bake in a 400° oven for 30... - 42.6293
You May Also Like!
Baked Halibut Steaks
Line a shallow bake pan with foil.
On this arrange halibut steaks and spread them with a mixture of steak sauce and cream.
Sprinkle with the crumbs mixed with the butter.
Bake at 425F for 15 minutes for fresh fish, depending on thickness of pieces and about... - 20.9287
Baked Halibut In Parchment Paper
Combine oil, lemon juice, basil, and oregano; spoon over both sides of the fish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place the fish on a piece of parchment paper.
Lay lemon slices and capers on top of fish.
Seal paper and tie.
Put into a baking dish.
Bake at... - 38.6851
Stuffed Halibut Steaks
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and cook until it is transparent. Add the mushrooms, parsley and seasonings and cook five minutes longer. Stir in the bread crumbs and cream.
3. Oil a baking dish and place one... - 33.9772
Halibut Steaks Parmesan
Place steaks in greased pan.
Sprinkle lemon juice over steaks.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in flour; blend well.
Add nutmeg, paprika, salt and pepper.
Drain mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Add enough milk to reserved mushroom liquid to measure 1 cup.
Add liquid... - 43.2631
Baked Halibut Or Cod Steaks
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and parsley.
Mix well and spread on steaks.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Brown under broiler. - 26.7982
Wipe halibut with damp cloth; rub with small amount of salad oil.
Place in baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook onions in small amount of fat until transparent; add crumbs and marjoram.
Blend onion mixture thoroughly.
Spread onion mix- ture over... - 36.2116
Halibut Steaks With Crabmeat
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a skillet, heat butter and cook halibut steaks over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side, then season with salt and pepper.
– Place halibut steaks in oven and bake for 8 minutes.
– Remove from oven,... - 30.4739
Sesame Halibut Steaks
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Place the steaks in a buttered baking pan, sprinkle with salt and top each with two teaspoons of butter.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle each steak with one cup of the mixture. Bake, uncovered,... - 32.0673
Thaw halibut steaks.
Place fish in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the lemon juice, white wine, and salt.
Combine tomato, carrot, green onion, and parsley; sprinkle over fish.
Cover and bake in a 350° oven for 25 to 30 minutes or till fish flakes... - 35.984
Mushroom Stuffed Halibut Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. Spread the tablespoon of softened butter with a pastry brush, evenly over the bottom of a baking-serving dish at least 2 inches deep and wide enough to hold one of the halibut steaks comfortably.
3. Pat... - 42.9