- » Baked Haddock
Baked Haddock Recipes
Baked haddock is a popular dish that can be served either as a main course or as a snack in between meals, irrespective of the time of the day. There was a time when this dish was popular only in areas near the sea ... More »
Tasty Baked Haddock
Anyone who knows to cook knows that seafood makes for a fast, healthy meal any day. In this recipe, the cook shares a simple, tasty whitefish recipe that is easy to cook and good to eat. Dense chunks of fish baked to perfection is something you surely... - 99.628
1) Chop tomatoes and green pepper.
2)Thaw frozen haddock fillets.
3)In a greased baking dish of 13X9X2 inch size, place the thawed fillets in a single layer.
4)Combine all other ingredients and spoon over arranged fish.
5)Bake at 500... - 46.5811
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Wash, peel and chop the tomatoes, onions and garlic.
3. Wash the pepper and remove the stalk end, seeds and ribs. Also, chop the pepper flesh into small pieces.
4. Take a buttered baking dish and... - 41.9205
Baked Haddock With Oysters
1. Place 1 fillet in a greased shallow baking dish. (If frozen, thaw according to package directions.)
2. Drain oysters and remove shell particles.
3. Mix 1 cup of the crumbs with parsley, salt and pepper. Toss with melted butter.
4. Coat oysters evenly with... - 39.8615
Baja Baked Haddock
Place the tomatoes, pepper, tamari, oregano, and cumin in a blender.
Push the garlic through a garlic press into the blender.
Process on medium speed until smooth.
Place the haddock in an 8 X 8-inch baking dish coated with no-stick spray and top with the... - 37.4238
This Deep Sea Bake is simply awesome ! Try out this crunchy, crispy baked seafood with irresistible seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Deep Sea Bake are welcome ! - 37.0917
Cheddar Baked Haddock
Season haddock with salt and pepper; place in a greased shallow baking dish.
Saute"onion in butter, adding more salt and pepper, bread crumbs and grated cheese.
Spread mixture over fillets.
Pour milk around fish and bake in a 400° oven about 25... - 31.5957
1. Mix salt, pepper and garlic together thoroughly and rub on both sides of fish fillets. Place in a buttered shallow baking dish.
2. Combine butter, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over fish.
3. Bake fish at 375°F for 30 minutes or until it... - 31.4964
Baked Haddock And Orange
Grate the rind from the orange, remove pith and cut pulp acrossinto slices.
Cut the fish into con-venient portions for serving and arrange in a greased dish.
Sprinkle with a little salt, add the lemon juice and arrange the slices of orange over the top.
Cover... - 30.5515
Baked Haddock Recipes By Category