- » Baked Greek Fish
Baked Greek Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked greek fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked greek fish recipes.
You will be surprised to know this, but Greek recipe indeed includes an amazing slew of fish dishes. In this video, Eva prepares a yummy fish dish a la the Greek style, using lemon, onion, garlic, parsley. You will simply love this recipe for its simplicity... - 111.943
The Greek Cook:fish In The Oven
Planning a romantic dinner with your dear one? Here is a fish recipe that you must try. Chef Vassilis shows how to cook medium sized fish with some simple seasonings in the oven and serve with a simple sauce. Great to accompany wine! - 80.6437
Plaki Greek Fish With Vegetables
1. About 1 hour before serving, heat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until soft, then add garlic, tomatoes, parsley, dill, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
3. With salt and lemon... - 47.3206
Fish A La Grecque
This yummy fish a la grecque swept me off my feet, I bet it will do the same to you. If you have plenty of fish on hand then recipe is the thing to make. The fish a la grecque can be considered the gem of the Greek cuisine. This dish is sure to receive rave... - 46.4932
Vine Leaf And Fish Mousse
1) Remove excess brine from the vine leaves by rinsing them in water.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take 8 ramekin dishes and lightly... - 45.6453
Vegetable And Fish Terrine
1. In a large food processor, tip in the whiting and the salmon
2. Run the food processor twice or mince the fish twice
3. Rub the minced fish through a hair sieve to get an absolutely smooth fish’
4. Add the egg whites to the mixture
5. Chill... - 44.5949
Greek Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450Â°.
Fold each sheet of foil over to make a double-thick square.
Brush a little oil on the center of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Layer half of the sliced fennel, tomatoes, and onions on each... - 44.3707
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In 2 greased baking pans, place the fish and sprinkle with the salt pepper, paprika and oregano to taste.
3) Pour 1/2 cup olive oil over the fish in each pan and add the crushed garlic.
4) Place the... - 44.1874
If you are using sardines or mackerel, clean and gut them normally.
If you are using needle fish, break off the heads just under the gills without severing the innards.
Then carefully pull the head away, removing the innards at the same time.
Rinse all the... - 43.0584
Greek Fish Spetsiotiko
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a very low flame to warm it gently.
3. Add onions and saute it for 5 minutes or until it turns translucent.
4. Add tomatoes, olives, oregano, pepper and garlic. Mix... - 42.8559
Thaw fish just until it can be separated and cut into serving size pieces.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a baking dish about 10 X 6 X 1 1/2- inches.
Heat oil in medium skillet.
Add onions, garlic and parsley and cook gently, stirring, 3 minutes.
Peel... - 42.4897
Greek Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Brush a baking pan with olive oil
3. Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice, then place a layer of onions and a layer of tomatoes on the bottom of pan
4. Place fish on top, layer with remaining... - 42.4325
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Use damp paper towels to wipe fish. Make 6-8 slices of the fish by cutting it crosswise.
3. In a shallow 3 quart baking dish add olive oil and arrange the fish in half of the olive oil.
4. Use tomato slices to... - 42.1342
Baked Fish A La Spetsiota
1) Preheat the oven 350 °F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Wash the fish and allow to drain.
4) Rub the fish with salt and pepper on both sides and leave it to drain.
5) In a baking pan, place the fish.
6) In a bowl, place... - 41.126
Plaki Baked Fish
Saute the onions and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, parsley, and oregano, and simmer for 10 more minutes.
Finally, add the red wine and simmer for 5 more minutes.
Grease a large casserole or baking dish with a bit of olive oil.
Place the... - 40.509
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut fish in half lengthwise; remove bones.
Cut garlic cloves; rub cut edge of garlic over all surfaces of the fish.
Sprinkle with lime juice, pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Place one half of the fish in a well-greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan,... - 40.3451
Clean, wash, and salt fish.
Saute onion and celery in olive oil until tender.
Add chopped eggs and shrimp.
Add bread crumbs and enough stock to moisten; stuffing should not be runny.
Stuff fish and skewer or sew opening closed.
Place in oiled baking pan and... - 38.7626
Baked Fish With Tahini Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Grease the base and sides of a large shallow ovenproof dish or roasting tin.
2. Slash the fish diagonally on both sides with a sharp knife. Finely crush the coriander seeds and garlic with a pestle and mortar. Mix... - 38.3613
Greek Style Baked Haddock
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly oil a large baking dish.
2. Cut the fish crosswise into 2-inch-wide strips.
3. Layer the tomatoes, onions, fennel, garlic, and oregano in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange the fish on top of the vegetables... - 38.193
Place fish in greased baking pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper, oregano, and olive oil.
Add tomato slices, scallions, parsley, and garlic.
Top with cracker crumbs, dot with butter, and decorate with onion rings and lemon slices.
Bake at 350... - 35.0974
Greek Style Flounder
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
Place fish in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; pour lemon juice mixture over fish.
Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Sprinkle with... - 31.6733
Greek Fish And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a small bowl, combine the lemon rind, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Place half the mixture in a greased 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Add the potatoes and 3 tablespoons of the oil, and mix to coat the potatoes well. Spread... - 29.7183
Baked Halibut Or Cod Steaks
Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and parsley.
Mix well and spread on steaks.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Brown under broiler. - 25.1066
Baked Greek Fish Recipes By Category