- » Baked Greek Chicken
Baked Greek Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked greek chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked greek chicken recipes.
The Greek Cook:drunk Chicken
1) Put the chicken pieces in the bowl and add the beer, orange zests, salt, paprika and oregano.
2) Mix the ingredients together well with your hands. Top with the olive oil.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film and put in the fridge for 1 hour.... - 104.561
Greek Style Fiesta Chicken
Would you like to have a delicious Chicken dish that you can spice up to suit your taste. This is an attractive and zesty all in one dish. It's full of spices ,wine and chicken loaded with flavour. A quick fix for a long day. It's definitely going to make its... - 95.7069
Greek Chicken Pie
Looking for a main wholesome dish with chicken, here is a recipe right for the purpose. The chef shows how to make Chicken Pie in Greek style using typical Greek ingredients with chicken. Good for get-togethers. - 78.4521
Baked Greek Chicken
Chicken and rice constitute many flavorful mains in global cuisines and here is a unique recipe. Check out Vassilis cooking Giouvetsio baked Greek meat with chicken, seasonings and risoni or rice. Great to enjoy over get-together lunches! - 77.6862
Put the chicken(s) in a large pot with the poaching ingredients.
Barely cover with water, bring to the boil, and cover tightly.
Simmer very slowly for 45 minutes-1 hour - until the chicken is falling from the bones.
Remove from its juice.
When the chicken is... - 47.9417
Flatten chicken breasts to 1/8-in thickness; set aside.
In a food processor or blender, combine the cheese, olives, 1 tablespoon oil and oregano; cover and process until mixture reaches a thick chunky paste consistency.
Spread over chicken breasts; roll up... - 47.3828
Greek Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, add the milk and onions, allow to a boil for about 20 minutes to reduce the mixture by half and remove in a large bowl.
3) Combine the lemon peel, lemon juice, chicken, butter, cheese,... - 46.9996
Lemon Greek Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, juice, garlic and oil.
3. Add oregano and season with salt and black pepper. Keep aside for later
4. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
5. Combine potatoes,... - 46.713
1. Prepare the rice as directed on the label of the packet. Add one tablespoon salt to the water and simmer on low heat.
2. Set the crumbs aside as a topping
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F
4. In a large pan, melt the butter and add flour... - 45.8628
Greek Chicken With Pilaf
Rub chicken inside and out with cut surface of lemon.
Sprinkle with Accent; let stand 10 minutes.
Hook wing tips back of chicken to hold neck skin.
Tie legs together.
Rub with butter.
Place on rack in small roasting pan.
Bake in a moderate oven (375 degrees)... - 45.8318
Greek Style Chicken Casserole
Separate chicken legs at joints; wipe dry.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium high heat; saute chicken until browned all over, 8 to 10 minutes.
Pour off all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the fat.
Add garlic and onion; cook for about 3 minutes or until... - 45.4185
Phyllo Wrapped Chicken
1. Defrost the Phyllo pastry in the refrigerator, overnight. Remove it to room temperature, 2 hours before cooking time.
2. On a meat board, slice the chicken breasts, diagonally, into 3 slices from each breast.
3. In a bowl, season the chicken... - 45.0702
Three Colour Terrine
1) In a blender or food processor, put chicekn with 1/3 of cheese and one egg and make a puree.
2) Season the puree with salt and pepper to taste. ... - 43.2934
Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
Place on a baking sheet.
Melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) of butter; brush on the chicken.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 30 minutes.
Brush the chicken with the red currant preserves and continue to bake for an... - 43.0506
Chicken And Apricot Filo Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas 6. Put the bulgur wheat in a bowl with 120 ml / 4 fl oz / 1/2 cup boiling water. Soak for 5-10 minutes, until the water is absorbed.
2. Heat 25 g / 1 oz / 2 tbsp of the butter in a pan, and gently fry the onion and... - 42.7781
Feta Chicken With Herbs
1. Spread out the chicken thighs, smooth side downward.
2. Divide the herbs among the chicken thighs, then cut the cheese into eight sticks. Place one stick of cheese in the center of each chicken thigh. Season well, then roll up the thighs to enclose the... - 41.1095
1. Grease a large baking dish or casserole with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
3. Following the package directions, prepare the spinach.
4. Drain and squeeze out all the moisture with your hands.
5. Mix the dill... - 40.6445
Bainbridge Island Vineyards Greek Garlic Chicken
1. Rinse chicken, pat dry, and pull off and discard lumps of fat. Put legs in a rimmed 12- by 17-inch pan.
2. In a bowl, mix minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, pepper, and salt. Smear garlic mixture evenly over chicken, then arrange legs, cut... - 39.4542
Baked Chicken Liver Terrine
1. Mince the chicken livers, pork, pig's liver and loin as finely as possible. Dissolve the gelatine in 1/2 litre (18 fl oz) lukewarm water.
2. Mix all ingredients well and season highly.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
4. Fill a terrine... - 39.3264
Chicken With Lemons And Olives
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas 5. Mix the ground cinnamon and turmeric in a bowl with a little salt and pepper and rub all over the chicken skin to give an even coating.
2. Heat the oil in a large saute or shallow frying pan and fry the chicken on... - 37.7642
Cornish Hens Greek Island Style
Split the hens in half down the back.Using a very sharp small knife remove the bones from the hens.
Pare the eggplant and slice into 3/4" (2 cm) slices, place into a 8 x 8" (20 x 20 cm) casserole dish and broil for 10 minutes per side.
Rub the hens with the... - 36.6077
Greek Lemon Chicken
1. In a small dish, combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and garlic. Use your fingers to loosen chicken skin and rub some marinade under skin. Brush remaining marinade all over chicken. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to... - 35.2964
Chicken Greek Style
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pour broth and lemon juice into small baking pan.
Rub each chicken breast with 1 teaspoon oil and place in pan.
Sprinkle with seasonings and bake for 20 minutes. - 30.5006
Chicken With Barbecue Sauce
Melt butter and combine with salt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and onion.
Brush on chicken and marinate for several hours.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Place under broiler for 5 minutes to crisp and brown chicken, and serve. - 30.0793