- » Baked Grapefruit
Baked Grapefruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked grapefruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked grapefruit recipes.
Baked Haddock And Grapefruit
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Butter a shallow baking pan, about 12 X 7 X 2 inches.
Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
Sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper and lay in prepared pan in a single layer.
Sprinkle with grapefruit juice.
Mix bread cubes, 3 tbsp.... - 42.1957
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the grapefruits into half. Scoop out the centre and remove the membrane that separates the sections.
3) Combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
4) Sprinkle grapefruit with this mixture.
5) Bake... - 40.0162
1. Use a sharp fruit knife or paring knife to loosen grapefruit sections at the edges
2. Remove and discard seeds.
3. Sprinkle top of grape fruit halves with sugar.
4. Spoon small beads of butter evenly over sugar.
Arrange grapefruit halves in a... - 33.0557
Baked Grapefruit With Maraschino Cerries
Cut each grapefruit in half crosswise.
Remove any pits and cut around each section with a sharp knife.
Sprinkle each grapefruit with 1 teaspoon sugar.
Dot each half with 1/2 teaspoon of butter.
Place grapefruit halves on a paper plate.
Heat, uncovered, on ... - 28.6782
Baked Grapefruit With Raisins And Nuts
Cut grapefruit in half crosswise.
Run knife around each segment to loosen.
Combine raisins and walnuts; place in center of each grapefruit half.
Drizzle honey over grape fruit.
Bake at 300° for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. - 28.3056
I first tasted this Baked Grapefruit at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Baked Grapefruit and do share your feeling with... - 27.7486
Baked Grapefruit With Strawberries
Cut grapefruit in half.
Loosen each section.
Top halves with strawberry spread.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until grapefruit are very hot, rotating after half the time.
Top each half with strawberry in center. - 27.5772
Cinnamon Baked Grapefruit
This Baked Grapefruit is a delicious fruit dessert that is definitely sure to win a few hearts over. The dessert is quiet easy to put together and entices your taste buds like no other fruit dessert. Try the Baked Grapefruit! - 26.554
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Cut the grapefruit in half and loosen the segments.
Sprinkle with sugar and a couple of spoonfuls of sherry.
Place in ovenproof dishes and bake on the second shelf for twenty-five minutes. - 24.8109
Cinnamon Baked Grapefruit
Set Power Select at HIGH.
With sharp knife, cut each grapefruit in half; remove seeds and cut around each section.
Sprinkle with brown sugar; arrange grapefruit on serving platter.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes; sprinkle with cinnamon before serving. - 24.6477
This Baked Grapefruit makes a great breakfast. Try this delicious seet fruit with a bit of butter topping or marischino cherries, or the way you like. Tell me how you liked eating this Baked Grapefruit. - 22.9944
1. Wash grapefruit and cut in half. Remove core and seeds.
2. Set grapefruit halves cut side up in a glass baking dish or on a paper towel. Sprinkle fruit with brown sugar; put butter in center. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 2 minutes at HIGH. - 20.6345
Baked Grapefruit Recipes By Category