- » Baked Goulash
Baked Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked goulash recipes.
Potato And Lentil Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and tomato puree into the onions.
4) Take the pan off the heat and blend in the sour cream and season to... - 46.8355
Romertopf Mushroom Goulash
1) 1Chop the bacon.
2) Chop the onion.
3) Wash the fungi and slice them.
4) Peel the potatoes, boil them and grate them.
5) Soak the Romertopf.
6) Heat the oven to 400 F-Gas mark 6.
7) In a frying pan, fry bacon for a few minutes on its... - 45.8672
Beef Goulash With Scone Cobbler Topping
1) Cut the meat into cubes.
2) Slice the onions.
3) In a pan, heat fat and brown meat on both sides.
4) Take a casserole and put the meat with draining spoon into it.
6) In a pan fry sliced onion and put it over meat.
7) In the same... - 45.7395
1) Before other preparations, heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, add the veal, flour paprika and salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
3) In a pan, add margarine and melt.
4) Add in the veal and onion and fry for... - 45.5808
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cereal, egg, beef and seasonings together.
3) Shape the mixture into 24 meatballs and arrange over a non-stick baking sheet.
4) Bake in the preheated oven at 450°F or place... - 45.3823
Potato And Lentil Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C), Gas Mark 5.
2) Wash the potatoes and cut into thick slices.
3) Use an ovenproof dish to grease.
4) In a pan add butter to melt on medium heat.
5) Add the onions to fry lightly.
6) Add tomato,... - 45.2052
Cut meat in small cubes and arrange about 1/3 of it on the bottom of a deep kettle.
Season with some of the salt and pepper.
Add a layer of potatoes cut in pieces, then a layer of sliced onions and thinly sliced green pepper.
Continue until all... - 44.4693
Lamb And Pepper Goulash
1. Preheat the oven to (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
2. In a flameproof casserole dish, heat the oil add the vegetables and fry gently until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from the casserole with a slotted spoon.
4.... - 44.3428
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In a frying pan, heat the dripping.
4) In this, fry together the meat and onions. You can avoid this step for a simpler preparation. However, this step gives the meat... - 44.3408
1) Preheat the oven to 250F.
2) In the bottom of the 3-quart casserole, arrange the potato slices.
3) Top it with a layer of rice and carrot slices.
4) Sprinkle the top with ground ham.
5) Sprinkle this with a mixture of green pepper,... - 43.4997
Romertopf Potato Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 475F.
2) In a skillet, heat oil. Saute the thinly-sliced onions till they turn golden brown in color.
3) Add in the fried onions into the romertopf.
4) Add in the sliced potatoes into the romertopf.
5) Next, add in... - 43.4804
Potato Beef Goulash
1) In a pan, heat oil and add onions and fry till golden.
2) Stir in the paprika.
3) Mix in the meat, place lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add the water, puree, salt, vinegar and marjoram.
5) Using potatoes, line the sides and base of a greased... - 43.4006
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a brush and some oil, grease inside of the soaked Romertopf.
3. Chop the onion.
4. Using a fork, flake the fish to remove bones.
5. Into a greased RomertopF, line the bottom with half... - 42.3809
Goulash With Elbow Macaroni
Cook and drain macaroni.
Cook beef and onion in hot salted teflon skillet until meat loses its red color.
Drain off fat.
Add zucchini slices, thawed peas, and tomatoes; saute 5 minutes, stirring gently.
Add tomato liquid mixed with flour, cooked macaroni,... - 41.7294
Venison Goulash Piedmont
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a paper bag, shake the venison cubes in a mixture of flour, salt and paprika.
3) In a skillet, saute the cubes in hot butter, until golden brown.
4) Stir in the carrots and sliced onion, simmer... - 41.3885
Hungarian Shepherd's Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Into the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, add the butter and onions.
4) Then, add the tomatoes, peppers, diced meat, salt and lots of paprika pepper.
5) In the oven,... - 38.173
Brown beef in oil with salt or garlic salt.
Add peas and corn to beef.
After cooking noodles as directed on package, put a layer of noodles and a layer of meat mixture, alternately in several layers in a greased casserole dish.
Top with sliced olives and... - 37.8718
Crusty Chicken Goulash
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan and cook onions, stirring, over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Remove onions from pan and set aside. Combine paprika and flour in a plastic food bag, add chicken, shake to coat with flour mixture,... - 36.9785
Heat shortening or margarine in skillet; add meat.
Brown on all sides; drain.
Place in individual casserole.
Add remaining ingredients.
Add enough water to cover.
Cover casserole tightly; bake at 350°F (175°C) for 1 hour. - 35.5856
Brown ground beef, onion, green pepper, and celery over low heat; drain.
Add crushed bay leaf, kidney beans, macaroni, and carrots; mix gently.
Add salt and pepper.
Pour into casserole dish; cover.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 40 minutes. - 35.0219
Hungarian Beef Goulash
Brown beef in hot oil in casserole.
Add onion and continue cooking until onion is lightly browned.
Add salt, paprika and green pepper and continue cooking until pepper is tender.
Add tomatoes and water.
Cover and cook in a 300° F.oven for 2 hours or until... - 33.1111
Baked Beef Goulash
Preheat oven to 325 Â°F (160 Â°C).
Heat half of oil in ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add half of meat and sear well on all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Remove meat from pan and set aside. Add remaining oil to pan and repeat searing... - 31.7193
American Goulash is a yummy meat dish that you just have to try!. The texture and flavor of this filling dish is simply mouthwatering. You just have to try the American Goulash recipe! - 30.4074
Beef Bean Goulash
Brown the ground beef with the onions in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Layer the navy beans, beef mixture, tomatoes and cheese in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Lay bacon slices over the cheese layer and sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake, covered, at 350... - 30.3537
Easy Beef Goulash
Beef Goulash is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Beef Goulash; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 26.9402