- » Baked Goose
Baked Goose Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked goose recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked goose recipes.
Remove all skins and fat from goose and save.
Cut up goose in small serving pieces, flour, salt and pepper.
Cook fat and skins in pan.
Brown goose in the fat oil and set aside.
Cut salt pork in small even cubes and brown in roaster.
Drain and pour in the... - 40.5535
Rub goose cavity with salt.
Cook giblets in salted water; cool and chop.
Combine giblets, bread cubes, onion, fat, sage, salt to taste, pepper and celery; stuff goose with dressing.
Secure goose with skewers; place in baking pan.
Bake for 15 minutes at 500... - 34.18
You May Also Like!
Roast Goose With Baked Apple
Combine bread crumbs, onion, 2 tablespoons fat, sage, salt and pepper; mix well.
Cook giblets until tender; chop.
Combine giblets with dressing mixture.
Stuff goose with dressing; lace opening closed with string.
Place goose on rack in roasting pan.
Roast at... - 42.0748
Roast Goose With Baked Apples
Goose: Cook giblets until tender; chop & add to bread crumbs, onion, shortening, sage, salt & pepper to make a stuffing.
Stuff goose; close openings.
Roast 15 minutes at 500 degrees, then at 350 degrees for about 3 hours or until tender.
Apples: Wash & core... - 37.8063
Roast Wild Goose With Baked Apples
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees
2) In a kettle of boiling water, place the goose and simmer for about an hour
3) Remove the bird and wipe it dry
4) In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion, fat, sage, salt and pepper
5) Stuff the... - 47.4678
Roast Goose With Baked Apple
1.Start by preheating the oven to 325F degrees
2.Also wash and core apples
3.In a pot, cook giblets until tender
4.Also chop and mix with bread crumbs, onion, fat, sage, salt and pepper
5.Clean and wash the goose thoroughly
6.Take salt... - 43.9089
Roast Stuffed Goose And Baked Apples
Cook giblets in water until tender.
Chop and mix with bread crumbs, onions, celery, butter, sage, salt and pepper.
Reserve for stuffing.
Before stuffing goose, prick skin into fat layer around legs and wings.
Heat in preheated oven (3750) 15 minutes.
Drain... - 46.7736
Steam Baked Goose
1. Preheat the oven to 300°
2. Prepare the goose by rubbing the inside of the goose with salt. Use the stuffing you have selected to stuff the cavity and the neck of the goose. Use bread stuffing if required
3. Close the opening by... - 43.0806
Wild Goose Becancour
Place salt pork, onions, apples and garlic in baker.
Add pieces of bird.
Dot with herbs, .season.
Pour apple juice or cider and marinade.
Close and bake.
Before serving, sprinkle with capers. - 33.5904
Saute onion in butter.
Soak bread in water; squeeze out excess moisture.
Combine onion, bread, salt, pepper, eggs and sausage; mix well.
Stuff goose with mixture.
Place in roasting pan, breast-side down, in 3 inches of boiling water.
Bake, covered, at 350 de-... - 38.6496
1. Wash goose; remove giblets. Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt. Fill cavity with apples and prunes. Sprinkle with marjoram. Secure openings with toothpicks or metal skewers. Tie legs together and wings to body.
2. Place goose, breast side down on... - 25.8415
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 36.7497
Baked Goose Recipes By Category