- » Baked Gnocchi
Baked Gnocchi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked gnocchi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked gnocchi recipes.
Baked Spinach Gnocchi
Cook spinach according to package directions, then drain.
Squeeze out excess liquid and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups milk to boiling.
Stir together remaining milk and farina.
Slowly add farina mixture to boiling milk, stirring... - 45.967
Baked Semolina Gnocchi
In saucepan heat 2 cups milk and 1/4 cup butter till boiling.
Combine 1 cup milk, semolina, salt, and nutmeg; pour into boiling milk mixture, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir about 5 minutes or till very thick.
Remove from heat.
Stir about 1 cup of the hot... - 41.1823
Baked Semolina Gnocchi
Baked Semolina Gnocchi has a great taste. Baked Semolina Gnocchi gets its taste from semolina mixed with milk, eggs and cheese. Baked Semolina Gnocchi is loved by many vegetarian food lovers. - 39.734
You May Also Like!
1. Bake the potatoes in a preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour. Peel and put them through a food mill or mash them.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and grated cheese; mix well. Add the mashed potatoes, then add the flour, a little at a... - 28.5158
Gnocchi And Tomato Bake
1. Heat grill to high. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then soften the onion and pepper for 5 mins. Stir in the garlic, fry for 1 min, tip in the tomatoes and gnocchi, then bring to a simmer. Bubble for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally, until the gnocchi... - 33.2294
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Place ricotta, eggs, Parmesan, salt and pepper in blender; mix 1 minute.
Add flour and mix 1 minute; transfer dough to bowl, cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Bring plenty of salted water to boiling point.
Drop in small pieces of... - 41.1498
Gnocchi Alia Romano
(gnocchi In The Roman Style)
Press ricotta through sieve into small bowl.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Spoon mixture into pastry tube or bag, fitted with large plain tip (no.
Bring large kettle of salted water to very gentle boil.
Hold bag over kettle, and... - 35.1989
Gnocchi Alla Romana
Line bottom of 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch (39 x 26.5 x 2.5 cm) baking pan with aluminum foil.
Generously oil the foil.
Heat milk, salt, nutmeg and pepper in heavy 3-quart (3 L) saucepan over medium-high heat just to simmering.
Do not boil; reduce heat to... - 42.9869
Potato Gnocchi With Fontina
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then bake the potatoes for 1 hour. Skin the potatoes and put them through a food mill or mash them. Set the mashed potatoes aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of grated cheese; blend well.... - 31.972
Potato Gnocchi Roll
1. Place pureed potatoes in a medium bowl and add half the butter; mix until melted. Add the whole egg, 1 cup flour, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of pepper; mix well and form into a ball. Wrap and chill for about 1/2 hour.
2. In a bowl, mix... - 35.1199
Easy Tomato Gnocchi
If you like trying different dishes in Italian cuisine, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make tomato gnocchi in the video. This is so delicious and easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 79.6367
Homemade Potato Gnocchi With Truffles
For Potato Gnocchi; bake potatoes in 400 degree F oven until tender when pierced with a fork (about 40 to 50 minutes).
Cool slightly; peel.
Press through a ricer.
Combine potatoes, flour, cheese, eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg in medium bowl.
Mix well to form... - 41.0339
Baked Gnocchi Recipes By Category