- » Baked Garlic Potato
Baked Garlic Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked garlic potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked garlic potato recipes.
Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
In keeping with the principle that outdoor eating needs to be gutsy, these little potatoes are just that, crispy, garlicky and herbed! They're easy too – they don't need any attention. You just leave them in the oven till you're ready to serve. - 125.74
Rosemary And Garlic Potatoes
Potatoes and diabetes can mix if we manage portion sizes, and the best way to do that is by making potatoes rich with flavor. Join Toby in preparing this simple, but fabulous, "Rosemary & garlic Potatoes" - 116.103
Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually... - 50.0168
Solar Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Mashed creamy potatoes with a hint of garlic does the trick so well! Using the solar cooker to cook, this video demos the usage on one with this recipe. No audio is the disadvantage. See and know more! - 49.8753
Solar Cooked Rosemary And Garlic Potatoes
An easy recipe cooked in the solar cooker. Rosemary and garlic scent the potatoes well. Cooking using the solar heater, the video is a mere guide without any instructions which is disappointing! - 47.2509
Garlic Rosemary Oven Potatoes
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5C (475F).
2. Grease a 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking pan using vegetable spray.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except potatoes. Mix well.
4. Add potatoes and coat gently till well... - 45.4614
Salt Cod And Potato Gratin With Garlic And Herbs
Rinse all the loose salt off the bakalidros, salt cod side, then soak for 24 hours.
Some people put it in a large bowl under running water, but I prefer an even larger bucket, as you can cover the dried fish well with a greater amount of water to dissolve the... - 43.475
Sole With Roasted Garlic Potato Puree
Gently peel outer skin from garlic; cut off top one-fourth of each head, and discard.
Place garlic, cut side up, in center of a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat garlic with cooking spray.
Fold aluminum foil over garlic, sealing tightly.
Bake at 350°... - 42.7057
Roasted Garlic Potatoes
1. Cut potatoes in half-length wise, then slice them in medium thin size and place in a large bowl.
2. Mince garlic or put garlic cloves under pressure for making paste.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan and add garlic paste in it.
4. Cook on against... - 42.5113
Skordalia Greek Garlic And Potato Puree
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Bake the potatoes for 1 hour or until they are tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon, scoop the pulp from each half into a large bowl.
Add the... - 40.9818
Garlic Potatoes With Cheese Sauce
1) Peel and slice thin the potatoes.
2) Peel and mince the onion and also peel the garlic.
3) Butter a 10-inch baking dish or equivalent-size casserole.
4) Cover the bottom with one layer potatoes.
Scatter with minced onion.
5) Using a... - 40.6973
Swiss Gruyere Potato And Garlic Layer
Lightly grease a 1.5 litre/2 1/2 pt/6 cup fairly shallow ovenproof dish with about one third of the butter.
Melt the remainder in a frying pan (skillet) and fry (saute) the onions and garlic for 2 minutes to soften.
Put a layer of about a quarter of the... - 40.6157
Tian Of Potatoes Zucchini Eggplant And Whole Garlic
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°.
2) Using a knife, thinly slice potatoes, eggplants, and zucchini.
3) In a shallow baking dish, line the vegetables by alternating each other.
4) Keep the garlic in the middle of the dish. Season with salt... - 38.3814
Potato Garlic Scallop
1. Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2. Halve garlic.
3. Rub the inside of 2-quart baking dish with it.
4. Grease a casserole with 1 tablespoon butter.
5. Lay half of potatoes in dish.
6. Cover half of cheese over it.
7. Layer with remaining... - 37.8056
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat well with a wooden spoon to mix the ingredients together thoroughly.
Spoon the mixture into a pastry tube with a large star nozzle and either squeeze out the mixture into... - 33.3718
Potato Gratin With Goat Cheese And Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons half-and-half and flour in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add remaining half-and-half, cheese, and next 5 ingredients (cheese through garlic), stirring with a whisk. Arrange half of potato in a single... - 31.9338
Baked Potato Chunks With Garlic
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Cut potatoes into chunks.
In a shallow baking pan arrange potato chunks.
Add unpeeled garlic cloves.
Drizzle olive oil over potatoes; spread oil to coat cut surfaces.
Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are brown on the outside... - 29.877
Garlic Herb Steak Fries
This video shows you how to make thick-cut garlic herb steak fries. They're super easy to make, all you have to do is cut them into wedges, season with some garlic powder and dried herbs, salt and pepper, add some oil, and throw in the oven. - 0
Baked Garlic Potato Recipes By Category
Baked Garlic Potato Dish: