- » Baked Garlic
Baked Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked garlic recipes.
Garlic Bread With A Twist
If you want to try something special and flavorful, try this garlic bread with a twist. Easy to make yet delicious, this bread is just not to be missed. - 133.166
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 129.908
Lemon Garlic Tilapia
Easy, fast, healthy and loaded with flavor! FYI - please make sure to wash your hands after handling any raw meats and before touching anything else - such as the salt & pepper! - 127.191
Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
In keeping with the principle that outdoor eating needs to be gutsy, these little potatoes are just that, crispy, garlicky and herbed! They're easy too – they don't need any attention. You just leave them in the oven till you're ready to serve. - 125.74
Cook Along Stuffed Garlic Chicken In Parma Ham
If you love your chicken with a tweak, then you might as well try this recipe once. Paul makes a wonderful chicken dish using garlic and parma ham. It doesn't just make for a flavorful addition to our meal, but looks colorful too. This is worth a try. - 125.113
Baked Lemon Garlic And Rosemary Chicken Breast
For those on a high protein diet, this recipe of chicken breast cooked with in garlic, lemon juice and rosemary, is just what you need for your weekly rotation of chicken recipes. The recipe takes 5 minutes to put together and yields a tender, moist chicken... - 119.67
Baked Pasta In Garlic Sauce
Hey everyone! This week’s recipe comes from my friend Kayci! She made this pasta dish with her roommate, and seemed to really enjoy it. As a bonus surprise, it’s vegan! You can use any pasta you like - Hilary and I used gnocci, and that turned out pretty... - 118.951
There are no words to describe this roasted garlic bread recipe. It is so flavorful and so twisted that you have to watch this video and make it for yourself to believe how exotic it is. - 118.936
Mushroom Ragout With Garlic Chive Sauce
Why not try this unique mushroom recipe that would surely impress your family and guests. See this great video that shows an excellent recipe for mushroom ragout with garlic chive sauce. The video here also displays wonderful flaming and slicing techniques... - 118.874
Herbed Garlic Bread
Garlic breads are the most easy appetizer or snack items to be served to any guest. Here, the video is showing to make a flavored garlic bread with different kinds of herbs. Check out the recipe right away. - 117.037
Rosemary And Garlic Potatoes
Potatoes and diabetes can mix if we manage portion sizes, and the best way to do that is by making potatoes rich with flavor. Join Toby in preparing this simple, but fabulous, "Rosemary & garlic Potatoes" - 116.103
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.811
Pizza With Roasted Garlic And Cheese Topping
Are you among the people who like to play with taste buds and keep introducing new tastes to your food? If so, you will like this roasted garlic pizza being made by the chef in this video. It is so garlicky and cheesy and yummy piece of munch. - 115.354
Baked Boneless Prime Rib Roast With Garlic
If you are a cook who is always looking for something new to make or new recipes to try on the same set of ingredients, then this video is of use to you. The chef cooks boneless prime rib roast in her style for a filling meal. - 114.325
Garlic Cheese Topped Bread
What can be more delicious way to start your day, when you have these slices of bread topped with garlic and cheese? All these ingredients are commonly available in your kitchen and all these takes just 5 minutes. So, go ahead for a fabulous breakfast. - 112.588
Garlic And Cumin Roasted Chickpeas
Here's a recipe for a delicious, alternative snack to potato chips. You can customise them in just about any way you like and they're easy as anything to make! - 111.834
Quick Asiago Cheese Garlic Bread
This is quick and delicious bread you can make in a hurry! This bread goes with anything from steak to a full Italian meal. I'm sure you'll love it, so do try it out. - 111.602
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 111.218
Chicken Garlic Pizza
1. Add 1 tsp yeast to lukewarm water and stir well until it is well dissolved.
2. Add sugar and keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. Add flour and dig a hole in the center.
4. Add salt yeast mixture and extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp and knead... - 109.483
Fresh Baked Garlic Bread
When it comes to side dishes, few have as much appeal as garlic bread. Think it is a hassle to bake the bread at home? Then watch this LynnsRecipe video and change the way you think forever! Watch and learn how to make garlic bread without any hassles. - 107.702
Garlic Butter Naan
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
2. In a wide bowl, nicely mix the plain flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, garlic powder and chopped coriander leaves.
3. Make a well in the center and add the yeast, sugar and water.
4. Cover it and... - 106.192
Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
It's the end of a long week, so get yourself a good DVD and curl up on the couch with this lounge-friendly Italian garlic crust pizza. A garlicky side is a must with Italian pizza and this tomato and ham version ticks the box. Experiment with all your... - 104.718
Baked Parmesan Cheese And Garlic Rolls
If you are on the lookout for a side dish recipe that is easy to make but will still impress everyone, then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to bake perfect garlic parmesan rolls. These go well with everything and your guests will definitely love... - 104.376
Baked Bisquick Garlic And Cheese Biscuits
Looking for a yummy snack recipe that is unique and will interest almost everyone? Then try the garlic cheese biscuits detailed by Lynn in this video. You will not be disappointed! - 103.155
Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Loaf
A luscious blend of cream cheese, garlic, roasted red pepper, cooked shrimp and cheddar cheese is spread onto Italian bread and then baked until hot and bubbly. This easy to prepare dish will you make you the star of every occasion! - 103.092
Sticky Ginger Garlic Oven Fried Chicken Wings
Chicken wings a favorite “out of the bucket” appetizer. It’s all about the sauce used to give them the wonderful glaze. This recipe is so great as the chef shows you in detail how to prepare and clean the chicken wings and shows you how to oven fry... - 102.691
Homemade Cheesy Garlic Bread
Cheesy Garlic Bread is an all time favorite for many people. This serves as a great side dish and can be served with your meal. Check out the recipe for the simple and easy recipe. - 102.689
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 102.16
Broccoli In Soy Sauce And Garlic Powder
Crunchy munchy broccoli. This a good video to prepare bakes broccoli seasoned with soy sauce, garlic powder and a dash of olive oil. This is very crispy and tasty preparation of broccoli. Always a hit side dish, this is simply irresistible. - 101.495
Garlic Bread From The Scratch
When it comes to talking of that one dish that pleases just every palate, this is it. Garlic bread — the classic accompaniment is ideal for cocktail parties, casual get-togethers or anytime and goes well with any dish, be it chilli con carne, soups, salads... - 99.9774
Easy Baked King Crab Legs With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
Don’t know how to cook the legs of your king crab? Here is a nice way of cooking those king crab legs deliciously and its Easy baked king crab legs with garlic lemon butter sauce. Since the video is in Filipino, you will have to use some of your imagination... - 97.941
Easy Homemade Croutons
Here are some simple and delicious croutons made in a matter of minutes! Follow the Bagholder's recipe in the video or add parmesan, basil, pesto or anything that tickles your fancy to change it up a bit. It makes a great afternoon snack too. And as always,... - 97.7899
Garlic Roasted Beets With Beet Hummus
This is a great way to use fresh beets. You can get two delicious side dishes out of this one vegetable. Watch Roberto Cerini roast fresh ruby red beets with garlic and salt and makes a beet hummus to go with them. This sweet roasted vegetable with chickpea... - 97.1991
In a mood to have something Italian. Check out the video of the delicious Garlic Crostini. A great Italian appetizer made out of garlic. Serve with a sauce of your choice. A lip smacking appetizer, everyone should try it out. - 93.9628
Easy Aioli Garlic Bread
I have tried lots of recipes of garlic bread but I must say that this one is my very favorite. The aioli on the bread is delicious. This garlic bread is crisp on the outside soft in the middle and has a mild garlic flavor that is not too overpowering. The... - 93.8693
Baked Garlic Croutons
If you have an old piece of French bread don’t throw is away! Make some garlic croutons cause that is what they are all about. Watch Chef Hendrik Cornelissen transform stale bread into wonderfully crunchy and garlicky croutons that are crisp and golden on... - 93.8114
Breakfast With Garlic-cheddar Cheese Grits
Wow your guests with an impressive platter featuring creamy, cheesy Cheddar grits. In this video, Betty shows how to make this all-time favorite breakfast accompaniment that makes for a creamy counterpoint to steak. This melt-in-the-mouth treats take on an... - 93.4584
Baked Salmon With Onion And Garlic Seasoning
Have you tried salmon in the Caribbean style? The salmon cooked this way is a delicious and has special taste. Try this salmon dish with the chef who cooks it in her style. Watch the video for the full recipe. - 93.272
If you are a garlic lover, you must try this recipe. This is the by far the best garlic chicken recipe; the garlic marinade and glaze seem so exceptional. The chef tells you exactly how to get the flavor of garlic right; intense but not very overpowering and... - 92.3709
Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Looking for a healthy recipe to snack on? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef prepare these delicious and low on carbs Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits which are just perfect to munch on anytime. - 92.3481
Baked Trout Stuffed With Scallions And Garlic
Let us make some baked trout. You like them don’t you. They are good for parties but can be made for a weekend dinner for the family too. Watch the video for a twist in the recipe! The trout is stuffed with some yummy filling. - 91.3868
Classic Cheesy Garlic Aioli French Bread
Be it a sudden promotion or just a pat on your back for good work, treat yourself with these cheesy, garlicky French bread that makes for a great indulgence. Betty whips up this scrumptious, oven-fresh bread recipe that is so luscious that you wouldn't want... - 90.0553
Garlic Parmesan Croutons
Looking for a snack idea with bread? Check out the video showing how to make savory croutons using French bread. Ideal for lunch snacking or over tea-time - 87.86
Healthy Baked Plantain Chips With Garlic Sauce
Ditch the greasy French fries and beer-battered onion rings! It's time to go healthy with snacks like baked plaintain chips served with zesty garlic sauce. Juan Montalvo shows you how to bake yummy plaintain chips as home that technically speaking, delivers... - 86.3433
Crunchy Garlic Parmesan Croutons
That's right, we're talking about these crispy Garlic Parmesan Croutons. What can soups do without them, eh? Good croutons like this are always legen...wait for it..dary! You can learn how to make them in this video. Mazel Tov! - 83.9772
Tomato And Pesto Garlic Bruschetta
This Tomato and Pesto Garlic Bruschetta is the best way to celebrate summer, the season of fresh ripe bright red tomatoes. The sweet juices of the tomato soak into the garlicky bread. There are a hundred different ingredient combinations for Bruschetta... - 83.6697
Garlic Onion Brown Sugar Rub Marinated Baked Ribs
Do you have any quick ideas to make ribs? Here is a video with one such idea. The chef in the video shows how to marinate and then bake the ribs to get the best results. Watch the video for directions. - 81.2668
Homemade Garlic And Cheddar Cheese Savory Biscuits
Would you like to try a delicious Homemade Garlic and Cheese Savory Biscuits Recipe today? Watch the chef prepare this wonderful snack almost effortlessly. We guarantee you will not regret watching this video. - 72.2466
Rosemary And Garlic Roast Leg Of Lamb
Roasted lamb is a delicious meal to feed an entire family or guests. The succulent dish is prepared by Tina with utmost care to infuse the flavors of garlic and rosemary into the leg of lamb. Along with the leg she pops in few beets and large spring onions... - 70.344
Cheesy Artichoke Garlic Loaf
Carefully hollow out top and bottom of bread, leaving 1/4-in shells; set aside.
Cut removed bread into small cubes.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Add the bread cubes, garlic and sesame seeds; cook and stir until butter is absorbed.
Remove from the heat.
In a... - 50.8321
1) Thinly chop the garlic and add salt.
2) Now make a smooth paste by mashing.
3) In saucepan, combine butter, garlic, and water and allow to boil.
4) Now add flour, mix thoroughly and fastly into a mass.
5) Take away from heat.
6) Now... - 50.194
Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually... - 50.0168
Solar Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Mashed creamy potatoes with a hint of garlic does the trick so well! Using the solar cooker to cook, this video demos the usage on one with this recipe. No audio is the disadvantage. See and know more! - 49.8753
Garlic And Cumin Bread
1. In the microwave, place unpeeled garlic cloves. Cook on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or alternatively place separated cloves in a pan of boiling water. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until garlic turns soft.
2. Cool it under running water and... - 49.388
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Slowly fry the garlic and onions quickly by turning frequently, in 2 tablespoons butter for about 10 minutes until soft, but do not brown.
3) Into a mixing bowl,sieve flour,... - 48.9071
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.4296
Garlic Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat oil and saute onion, green pepper or pimiento.
3.Once tender, turn off the flame and Add beef, egg, wheat germ, yeasy, garlic, kelp, tomato juice, thyme and basil.
5.Take a greased... - 47.9084
Remove the stalks from the aubergines and cut in half lengthwise.
Plunge into boiling water with a little lemon juice or vinegar added and cook for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Plunge into cold water until quite cold.
Scoop out the flesh leaving a good... - 47.9032
Garlic Fennel Pizza With Two Cheese
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flours, fennel seeds, and salt; mix well.
In a small bowl, mix the yeast into the warm water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Add the oil and mix well.
Mixing with your hands, add the yeast mixture to the... - 47.8217
Baked Chanterelles With Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Lay the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly toasted
3. Then take the pan from the oven, turn the pieces of bread over, brush each with a little... - 47.8071
Artichoke And Garlic Frittata
1. In large pan, sautÃ© garlic and onion in oil until these two ingredients become soft.
2. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© for 5 minutes more.
3. Add artichoke hearts; let mix get s cool.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
5. Fold in cheeses,... - 47.687
Garlic Chilli Macaroni Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle sugar and yeast over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put the flour, salt, oil and garlic paste to water, mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and knead with hands to a smooth dough.
Cover the dough with wet... - 47.6044
Chicken With 40 Cloves Of Garlic
1. Wash and dry chicken.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Broil the chicken for 10 minutes till its skin is crisp and brown.
4. In a roasting pan place the chicken. Add celery, herbs, carrots, cloves, garlic and kohlrabi.
5. Bake for... - 47.5872
Turkey With Garlic And Chili Pepper Stuffing
This turkey with garlic and chili pepper stuffing is a spicy recipe prepared with oodles of cheese. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and breadcubes spiced with chili peppers and flavored with parsley and a liberal amount of cheddar cheese, the turkey is... - 47.5754
Glazed Roasted Shallots And Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a shallow baking pan, spread shallots and garlic in a single layer.
3. In a small nonreactive saucepan, mix broth and lemon juice.
4. Bring the broth to a boil over high heat.
5. Pour the boiling... - 47.4981
1) Take a saucepan and combine cornmeal and water to make a thick and smooth paste.
2) Heat over medium flame and then remove from heat.
3) Whisk cheese, garlic, butter, and salt, keep stirring until cheese melts completely.
4) Stir in bacon, reserving... - 47.404
Terrine De Canard
1) Cut the dices from the duck meat and mix with inced pork and veal.
2) In the meat mixture add, garlic, Worcestershire, orange juice and herbs along with wine, salt and... - 47.3898
Solar Cooked Rosemary And Garlic Potatoes
An easy recipe cooked in the solar cooker. Rosemary and garlic scent the potatoes well. Cooking using the solar heater, the video is a mere guide without any instructions which is disappointing! - 47.2509
Garlic And Herb Focaccia Buns
1) In a bowl, take the yeast,water and vinegar.Mix well.This is for the Sourdough starter.
2) Add the flour gently and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep aside for 1 hour at room temperature. Its ready when its foamy.
3) Pick a large bowl, add... - 47.1782
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in a small mixing bowl.
Stand, covered with clingfilm, in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large bowl.
Add the garlic and stir with a knife to... - 46.9977
Garlic Chip Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Add garlic cloves into boiling water for 5 minutes, drain, chop and soak in maple syrup. Set aside for 20 minutes.
3) In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla... - 46.9354
Old Fashioned Pork Stew With Whole Garlic Cloves
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a Dutch oven and sear the meat on all sides.
Remove the meat and fry the onion slices until they are golden.
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and the flour to the onions, and cook the roux over... - 46.7448
Garlic Chicken Filo Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a baking dish.
2) Pluck the cloves out of the garlic head and put them into boiling water. After cooking for a minute on low flame, turn off the flame, drain the water and peel the... - 46.5031
Garlic Cheese Grits
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Take a medium saucepan and combine water and salt in it.
3) Bring this to a boil and add grits.
4) Cover and cook for about 10 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally, reducing the heat to low.
5)... - 46.4397
Garlic Snacking Bread
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Choose a heavy 11-by-7-inch pan or 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
Pour in the oil.
Sprinkle with garlic.
Put the pan on the range top on warm until the garlic sizzles and softens.
(This will also grease the pan.) Let the mixture cool... - 46.4353
Sweet Corn And Garlic Sausage Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 10 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion until... - 46.4252
Garlic Cheese Mostaccioli
1. Cook mostaccioli in water treated by with olive oil as per the directions on the package.
2. Drain the mostaccioli and place it on a shallow ovenproof baking dish. Keep the noodles warm.
3. Take a skillet; saute garlic and onion in... - 46.4095
Garlic Meat Loaf
In a small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over bouillon to soften.
Place over low heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In a small bowl combine carrot, 2 ounces onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dry mustard, and... - 46.3119
Onions Stuffed With Garlic And Chestnuts
1) Place the unpeeled onions in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove from boiling water and allow to cool.
3) Snap off the tops, peel, and take out the inner stuff.
4) Chop the in-sides of onions and put aside.
5) In frying pan,fry the bacon... - 46.285
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees and grease a 11-inch pie pan.
2) Peel the potatoes and keep the skin aside. Slice the potatoes medium-thick.
3) Press the potato skins firmly onto the base of the pie pan to form a crust. Sprinkle the skin with... - 46.0796
Cheesy Garlic Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degree Centigrade.
2. In a pot, heat some water until is is warm to the touch, and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and salt together with your hands. 4. In a jug, mix 300 millilitres of... - 46.0512
Garlic Flat Bread With Smoked Mozzarella And Tomato Vinaigrette
To prepare flatbreads, weigh or lightly spoon whole wheat flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Combine whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup water, and yeast in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Weigh or lightly spoon all-purpose flour into dry... - 45.9994
Happy Heart Garlic Cheese Pie With Garlic Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8-inch pie plate with a low-fat, no cholesterol baking spray.
2) In a large bowl, add in egg whites and beat till it becomes frothy. Add in lemon juice and mashed up tofu. Mix well and keep... - 45.9761
Preheat oven to 375°.
Coat bottom and sides of a 2 quart souffle dish with 1 tablespoon of the butter, then with the Parmesan cheese; set dish aside.
Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a 3 quart pan over low heat.
Add garlic and cook, stirring... - 45.776
Roast Chicken With Roasted Whole Garlic
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F and also trim excess fat from the chicken, being sure to check the body cavity for fat
2. Lay the chicken on a surface, and season the cavity with salt and pepper and then chill it in the... - 45.7175
Roasted Red Pepper And Garlic Quiche
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil; flatten peppers with palm of hand.
Remove papery skin of garlic; do not peel or separate cloves.
Add whole garlic to baking... - 45.6539
Garlic Cheese Crunchies
Combine in shallow bowl cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and seasonings.
Separate rolled dough into 8 triangles and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Cut each triangle into thirds and roll up.
Roll and stretch each into a stick 4 or 5-inches... - 45.6388
1. On a medium saucepan, spray some cooking spray and place it on medium to high heat and allow to heat up
2. Add green onions and garlic and saute tilll tender; turn the heat down afterwards
3. Add milk, water, cornmeal and salt and cook for almost... - 45.6354
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the onion, carrots and celery and cook, stirring constantly, until they are soft.
With a slotted spoon transfer the vegetables to a casserole with a tight-fitting lid or to a clay pot.
Remove any fat from the chicken pieces... - 45.6227
Lamb Shanks With Barley And Garlic
8. Take an ovenproof pan with light fitted lid on it.
9. Cook the lamb chunk in butter and olive oil combination so that all the sides of the lamb become brown.
10. Remove the lamb from the pan , stir wine and water into the pan against low medium heat... - 45.5617
Taurus Cheesy Shells With Garlic Croutons
1) Cook sea shells according to the directions on the package.
2) Drain and rinse with hot water.
3) Drain again, thoroughly.
4) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
5) Toss the cooked shells with 2 cups cheddar cheese, gouda cheese, milk and... - 45.5351
Garlic Cheese Filled Carrots
1) Lightly peel the carrots and scrape a little.
2) Now make into halves crosswise.
3) Just cover with boiling water and add 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar, cover with lid and cook gradually till soft for about 10 to 20 minutes, varying on... - 45.5113
Garlic Rosemary Oven Potatoes
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5C (475F).
2. Grease a 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking pan using vegetable spray.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except potatoes. Mix well.
4. Add potatoes and coat gently till well... - 45.4614
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 325°F Grease an 8- or 9-inch sprmgform pan.
COMBINE THE BREAD CRUMBS, butter, and wine in a medium bowl.
Pour the crumb mixture into the prepared pan and pat the crumbs into an even crust along the bottom and about 1 1/2 inches up the... - 45.3869
Baked Garlic Recipes By Category