- » Baked Fusion Pasta
Baked Fusion Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked fusion pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked fusion pasta recipes.
Lasagne My Way
Try this new version of Meatball Lasagna. It is a simpler dish but very flavorful. The best part of this recipe is the creamy white sauce that gives this dish its typical creaminess. Get the exact recipe from this video and try it out! - 137.911
Vegan Lasagna Rolls
These are the most delicious Vegan Lasagna Rolls ever. So creamy, delicious, and yet it does not have the usual calories. This is a perfect dish to bake for a Sunday night dinner with friends. Watch and learn from this video. And Bon Appétit! - 129.528
Indian Style Spicy Macaroni
Talk about fusion food, baby! It is a savory blend of Indian curry base and Italian macaroni. It is a sneakishly clever dish and it will surely surprise everyone - 128.419
Easy Chicken Pasta Casserole
1. In a large bowl, take cooked pasta, add garlic and olive oil in it. Mix well. Let it cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place skillet on medium high heat, pour oil, and add onion in it. Stir, and cook for about 2 minutes or... - 111.124
Pizza Pasta Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Slice broccoli stem, and divide it into florets. Set aside.
3. In an oven proof baking dish, combine pasta, pasta water, pasta sauce, and olive oil.
4. Season it with oregano, salt, and pepper.
5. Add... - 109.515
Vegan Lasagna Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add noodles.
3. In a pan saute diced onion over medium heat.
4. For recipe 1 crumble up tofu drain, add to pan and cook for about 5-6 minutes adding salt and... - 109.027
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 108.93
Quick Pizza Casserole
Want to prepare a meal with the help of kids? Chef Tawnya seems to be an expert at getting kids into the kitchen and thus this recipe can also be made with kids around to help you. The pizza is with the pasta base and she gives an important tip to making... - 107.468
Buffalo Style Stuffed Pasta Shells
Never thought that stuffed pasta shells would make such an extraordinary delightful hot cheesy chicken treat. Take a look at this impressive video that would surely inspire to try out this terrific recipe for an ultimate magical flavorful extravaganza. Check... - 107.369
Pasta Casserole With Tofu
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Coat inside a casserole tray or dish with olive oil.
3. In a nonstick pan in 2 tablespoons olive oil, saute onion and bell pepper along with a little salt.
4. Stir for about 2 minutes, and then add... - 103.466
Mozzarella Grilled Chicken Gratin With Pasta Genovese
Would you like to have some pasta with grilled chicken next time when you get some holiday ? Here it is , This effortless meal from the oven features mozzarella-topped on grilled chicken served with Pesto pasta ...and it's on the table in just 40 minutes! A... - 99.7202
Vegan Pasta Mold In Pesto Sauce
Do you think you like to cook and experiment with food? If you do then this recipe is going to tempt you for sure. Here is a video which shows preparing vegan pasta mold. It is a dish that can be prepared ahead of time and bake it right before you wish to... - 96.5744
Chinese Macaroni Fry
1. Cut onion, capsicum, and tomato into thin juliennes.
2. Make a fine paste of garlic and ginger in the food processor or using a mortar and pestle.
3. In a saucepan, boil 1 liter water
4. Add macaroni in it and boil for 8 to 10... - 47.3621
Baked Shell Pasta With Ratatouille
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. Peel the onions and cut into quarters then separate the segments.
4. Peel the zucchini.
5. Slice the zucchini and aubergines into half lengthwise... - 46.89
Cashew Noodle Crunch
1. Pre-heat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of salted water and 2 tablespoons oil, cook the noodles for about 4-7 minutes, till al dente. Drain and keep warm.
3. Using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the Cheddar. Keep aside.
4.... - 46.8744
Spaghetti Lyonnaise Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, boil the spaghetti in the salted water for 5 minutes, then stir in the vegetable oil and onion and boil further.
2) In a bowl, combine the cornflour, pepper, nutmeg, water and milk together.
3) When the spaghetti is just soft, stir in... - 46.3522
Greek Style Beef N Mac Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish or casserole.
3. Heat a large skillet or saucepan over high heat.
4. Add first 3 ingredients and sautÃ© until the meat is no longer pink and onion is... - 45.1099
Creamy Macaroni And Vegetables
1. In a mixing bowl, combine yoghurt, cottage and cream cheeses. Beat or whisk until well blended.
2. Wash leeks well and finely slice them.
3. Finely chop celery and peppers.
4. Lightly grease a baking dish or casserole dish with oil or... - 45.0409
Billed Salmon Pasta Salad
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) If using the fresh salmon, put the fillet with skin side down in a baking pan.
3) Sprinkle little lime juice along with little salt. Cover the salmon with buttered piece of wax paper.
4) Bake the... - 44.4879
Low Calorie Mock Meatball Lasagna
The all time favorite of many meat eaters, meatball lasagna's meatless version was my craving since long time!Check out this yummy and nutritious recipe for a vegetarian version of meatball lasagna. - 0