- » Baked French Doughnut
Baked French Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked french doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked french doughnut recipes.
Place salt, butter, and 1 cup water in a large saucepan over low heat until butter is melted.
Remove from heat.
Add flour gradually, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Cover dough and... - 34.7855
Classic French Doughnuts
1. Set a deep fat kettle on a warm, not hot, part of the range. Fill it half full of fat. Let it slowly heat to 365° F. or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 60 seconds.
2. Sift together the flour and baking powder.
3. Combine the egg, sugar,... - 31.886
French Doughnuts Or Spritz Krapfen
1) In a saucepan boil 2 cups of water and dissolve butter in it.
2) Stir in flour, sugar and baking powder.
3) Add grated lemon rind.
4) Take off from heat and stir well.
5) Beat in one egg at a time, mixing after each addition.
6) In a pastry bag... - 39.4338
Honey-glazed Doughnuts With Raisins And Pine Nuts
Combine 1/4 cup warm water and sugar in small bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over; stir to blend.
Let stand until yeast dissolves and mixture is foamy, about 6 minutes.
Whisk flour and salt in large bowl to blend.
Make well in center.
Add raisins, pine nuts, egg, and 1... - 42.2152
Cut 12 "doughnuts and holes" from bread; set aside.
Fit scraps of bread, with top crusts removed, in bottom of 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
Place cheese in layer over bread.
Add layer of broccoli, then ham.
Arrange bread "doughnuts and holes" on top.
Combine... - 44.0293
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Many people don’t know that French Toast and Bread Pudding are essentially the same thing – stale bread saturated with custard that is cooked until it has a crunchy exterior and a gooey interior – the stuff dreams are made of. Individual nuances... - 120.515