- » Baked French Curry
Baked French Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked french curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked french curry recipes.
Have you ever tried of replenting restaurant style Chicken Casserole? Enjoy this hearty chicken casserole packed with Green Giant vegetables and Baked with Tomato puree. The beauty of casseroles is that they barely require any tending. Just put them in the... - 104.309
French Style Sea Bass En Papillote
Looking for some inspiration for easy-and-quick healthful weeknight meal? Try preparing this French style fish recipe a la Chef Hermann style that surely won't disappoint you. A perfect way for enjoying the raw, natural flavor of sparkling fillet of sea bass.... - 91.2763
Paupiettes De Boeuf
1. Cut meat into 6 equal pieces; keep aside.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of Crisco and butter; sautÃ© mushrooms and onion until brown.
3. In a small bowl, mix crumbs with parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
4. Add the... - 49.7274
Vegetable Beef Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart flameproof casserole dish and spread one tomato slice over the bottom.
3) Top with 1/2 the squash slices and sprinkle 1/2 the quantity of onion.
4) Sprinkle rice evenly and add the remaining... - 48.1973
Coq Au Vin
1. Remove skin from chicken; discard skin and keep aside chicken in a plate.
2. Crush garlic.
3. Drain and reserve tomato juice from canned tomatoes; finely dice drained tomatoes.
4. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
5. In a saucepan,... - 47.9543
Curried Lima Beans
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a pan boil salted water and cook beans until tender.
3. Drain out beans and transfer into a greased 1 1/2 quarts casserole.
4. In a saucepan add 1/4 cup butter. Melt the butter and saute onions until... - 47.7339
Crepes De Volaille With Mornay Sauce
1. Put the chicken in a large saucepan with the celery, carrot, onion, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns, and 1 teaspoon salt. Add water to cover and bring to a boil. Partially cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
2. Remove the chicken from the pot, and, when cool... - 46.8623
Chicken A L'orange
1) Peel the oranges and cut the rind into thin strips. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with paprika and saute in margarine for about 4 minutes on both sides or until light brown in color.
4) Take a 13- x 9-... - 46.2089
Game Hens French-style
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a shallow roasting pan just large enough to hold the birds.
Sprinkle insides of hens with salt and pepper.
Fold wings under and tie legs close to bodies.
Heat part of butter in heavy skillet and brown 2 or 3 of the... - 45.9718
Lamb A La Francaise
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow enamel dish or glass bowl and place lamb in it. Sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper.
3) Take a small bowl and beat together vinegar, oil, garlic, herbs and mustard in it until well blended.... - 44.1977
Classic Chicken Curry Crepes
Break off tough ends of asparagus as far down as stalks snap easily, making each spear the length of a crepe.
Wash asparagus thoroughly.
Remove scales if sandy or tough.
Tie whole stalks in a bundle with string.
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 2... - 44.0673
Linda's Beef Curry Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 2-quart deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook rice according to the directions given in the package, but do not add butter and salt.
4. In a saucepan, brown the meat and drain... - 40.5237
Curried Lima Beans
Cook beans according to package directions; drain thoroughly and turn into greased casserole.
Saute onion in butter or margarine just until limp Add flour and curry powder, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add milk; stir until thickened.
Pour sauce over... - 36.5575
Smoky Baked Beans
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 15 to 20 minutes, or until onion is tender and flavors are blended, stirring once. - 35.4362
Curried Crab And Asparagus Quiche
1 Preheat the oven t37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan and set aside. Ina large bowl, mix together the crabmeat, asparagus, ricotta cheese, milk, green onions, egg, egg whites, 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese, the flour, mustard, curry powder, salt,... - 32.7723