- » Baked French Bread
Baked French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked french bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked french bread recipes.
How To Make Sweet Bread Filled With Pastry Cream
Learn how to make this moist sweet bread and fill it with a classic french pastry cream and coat with coconut. This video will show you how to knead your dough and check for consistency. - 135.584
Crunchy Homemade Croutons
Make sure you don’t throw out bread anymore! Keep the ends or any pieces of stale bread and make croutons. They are easy to make and absolutely delicious with soups and salads. I used a high fiber, whole grain and flax seed ciabatta bread for these. You can... - 133.095
Holiday Morning French Toast
Apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and raisins...what a delicious way to make French Toast! Easy to make the night before, just pop this in the oven an hour before your breakfast or brunch and thrill your family & friends with a warm and toasty holiday treat! - 124.575
Sardine French Toast
Looking for a special recipe to make on a Sunday morning? This recipe is a variation of the French toast recipe and can be made very easily. Sardines contain much more calcium than milk and this makes this dish even more special. - 121.887
Swedish Saffron Bread
This remarkably simple and flavorful bread recipe is a delicacy. This large loaf that also comes in S-shaped scrolls or other intricate patterns tastes great when eaten with butter or jam. An ideal accompaniment for your tea and coffee. - 117.783
Baked French Toast
Ok… if you’re having people over, make this!! It’s amazing. So the night before you know you want to eat this, you want to get it all prepared so in the morning all you do is pop it in the oven. - 116.457
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 1
If you plan to bake bread this holiday season, you won't go wrong with this whole grain bread recipe. This sourdough bread follows the traditional recipe style and doesn't involve more than 10 minutes of baking. High on flavor and texture, this bread comes... - 114.479
Garlic Cheese Topped Bread
What can be more delicious way to start your day, when you have these slices of bread topped with garlic and cheese? All these ingredients are commonly available in your kitchen and all these takes just 5 minutes. So, go ahead for a fabulous breakfast. - 112.588
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 2
Good bread begins with a good dough. In this recipe video, the chef tells you how you can bake sourdough bread to perfection using the dough. Just follow the instructions properly and you will know what a cinch breaking a whole grain bread is. Try it to know... - 111.872
Croque Monsieur Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (or 180C) twice. Once for toasting the bread slices and next for baking the croque monsieur at 350 degrees.
2. In a large baking sheet, place the bread slices in layers and bake it in the center rack of a... - 105.905
Strata With Dried Plum, Bacon And French Bread
Leftover bread can never be a pain with recipes that make good use of them. Chef Dave shows how to make Dried Plum and Bacon Strata using leftover French bread, plum and bacon along with some simple seasonings. Ideal for breakfast or brunch! - 104.755
Homemade Cheese Bread
Bread makes for a great snack time indulgence, but cheese bread makes for a warm, tasty treat that pairs well with almost all entrées. Nice and flavorful, Sarah shows how you can bake this cheesy goodie at home in a few simple, easy steps. - 104.622
French Style Bread Pudding
Nothing says holiday like yummy pudding. French bread pudding makes for a great addition to any holiday table. Flavorful base prepared with milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, butter and sugar gives this dish its lip-smacking persona. Try Sarah's recipe to... - 100.982
Italian Panettone Bread Pudding
To give your dessert a holiday flavor, make it from panettone. This Italian style bread pudding takes less than an hour to make and is perfect for any time. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make this classic dessert in the Italian way using traditional... - 99.7944
Homemade French Bread Pizza
Involve the kids to get them engaged to make this easy and fun dish! A pizza using French bread, pepperoni and some sauce! All together is rich and flavorful! Get the kids to try this recipe, so see the video for more details! - 99.7137
Fancy Brunch Style French Toast
Do you really know how to make French toast? Here is the ideal way to make the perfect French toast that can be served at a fancy Sunday brunch. Chef John uses wheat, whole grain French bread that makes the most delicious French toast cause it soaks up all... - 98.7168
French Bread With Tomato Brie Butter
Robin has a great recipe idea to use up leftover French bread. She creates a butter which is smeared over the bread to transform it. Watch this if you love breads with butters. - 95.7723
Baked Garlic Croutons
If you have an old piece of French bread don’t throw is away! Make some garlic croutons cause that is what they are all about. Watch Chef Hendrik Cornelissen transform stale bread into wonderfully crunchy and garlicky croutons that are crisp and golden on... - 93.8114
Classic Cheesy Garlic Aioli French Bread
Be it a sudden promotion or just a pat on your back for good work, treat yourself with these cheesy, garlicky French bread that makes for a great indulgence. Betty whips up this scrumptious, oven-fresh bread recipe that is so luscious that you wouldn't want... - 90.0553
In this video, we get to see Tawnya in a school where kids learn how to make bread and ultimately these are sold out. It’s an initiative by the school to teach children the hard facts of life in a fun way. Children even get to enjoy their bread and they all... - 88.9728
Healthy Baked French Toast - Part 3 - Bread
In Part 2 of the series, it is now time to soak and coat the bread with the egg mixture. This needs to be done carefully to ensure perfection so watch the video with added attention. - 86.6036
French Bread Part 2 - Baking
This is the second part of the video on how to prepare French Bread at home. This video talks about how to shape the dough, season and bake the bread. One of the joys of making this bread at home is that you can enjoy it fresh and hot. Have fun! - 74.9575
Baked French Bread
Do you think baking bread is quite hard? This video series is a must watch. in this video the chef combines 3 simple ingredients to make excellent bread in no time. Little effort and some patience and you are ready with an superb bread which your family would... - 68.7675
Holiday brioches are just perfect for the Holidays. Brioches are extremely versatile pastry and you can enjoy them in different forms. Here is a recipe to make the holiday brioches. These brioches can be enjoyed all alone or with butter and jam. - 50.1178
Ratatouille French Bread Pizzas
1. In a skillet add olive oil and warm it.
2. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5 minutes till they are completely soft.
3. Combine eggplant, bell pepper and zucchini. Saute 5 minutes.
4. Simmer the vegetables for 10 minutes till they are tender.
5. Add... - 49.8639
Strawberry Banana French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish arrange bread slices.
3. In a bowl mix eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder
4. Pour the mixture over bread.
5. Cover and keep in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Take out from... - 49.4076
French Onion Loaves
Stop looking for a winning French Onion Loaves recipe, you just found it. The French French Onion Loaves has an unique characteristic of addicting you to it on the first bite. Use the freshest of Vegetable available to get a flavorful French Onion Loaves.... - 49.2764
Scallops With Asparagus En Papillote
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Cut parchment paper into six 13x12-inch pieces.
3) Take a steamer basket and place it over boiling water. Place red pepper and asparagus inside the basket and reduce heat. Cover and steam for about 4-5... - 49.1262
Cranberry Orange Croissant Pinwheel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange zest and juice
3. Stir chopped cranberries into the mixture. Set the bowl aside
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the crescent dough and cut... - 49.0539
1 For the sponge: In a small bowl, crumble the yeast into the milk and add the sugar. Let stand for 3 minutes.
2 Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place until bubbly and doubled in volume,for about... - 48.6932
Cheese Herb Bread
Sprinkle the yeast over the water in a large mixing bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
Add the sugar, salt, butter, 1/2 cup of cheese, marjoram, and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat with an electric mixer or by hand until very smooth.
Beat in the... - 48.3421
Oven Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Coat shallow baking pan with cooing spray.
3. Heat pan for 15 minutes until hot.
4.Mix together eggs, egg whites, orange juice, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Beat well.
5.Dip bread slices in the... - 48.1468
French Raisin Bread
Soften 1 package active dry yeast in warm water, or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine milk, butter, sugar, and salt; stir till butter melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 7 cup of the flour.
Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each.
Stir in... - 47.6364
Brown And Serve Honey Brioche
Soften yeast in warm water.
In a large mixer bowl beat together butter or margarine, honey, and salt.
Add 1 cup of the flour and 1/3 cup milk.
Stir till well combined.
Beat in eggs.
Add softened yeast; beat well.
Stir in remaining flour and poppy seed till... - 47.5697
Sausage Stuffed French Loaves
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the ends of the loaves, and reserve the ends.
3) Using the fingers hollow out the loaves.
4) In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the soft bread to coarse crumbs.
5) In a heavy... - 47.5207
Mix yeast with warm water and set aside to soften.
With a mixer, cream the butter, sugar, vanilla, orange peel,and salt until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and yolks, a few at a time, blending well.
Then add yeast and milk and gradually mix in 4 1/2 cups of the flour;... - 47.2445
1.Heat milk below the boiling point.
2.Add salt and sugar to it and mix well.
3.Let the milk cool until lukewarm.
4.Prehat the oven to 400 degrees.
5.In a large bowl of water, put yeast to get soft and stir well.
6.Add milk mixture, egg,... - 47.0897
Homemade French Bread
1) Preheat the oven to to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, soften the yeast in 1/4 cup of the warm water, stir to dissolve and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) In a small pan scald the milk, stir in the butter, sugar and salt; allow to cool.
4) In... - 47.0494
Spiral Herb Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a large bowl of electric mixer and mix 2 1/2 cups flour, the yeast, sugar and 2 teaspoons salt.
3) Take a saucepan, add milk, 1/2 cup butter and the water and heat until hot. Add it to flour... - 46.9187
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) In a warmed bowl, sift the flour and salt together. Then rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly and stir in the dried yeast.
3) In a bowl with the sieved potato, stir in... - 46.7544
Whole Wheat French Bread
Grease two large baking sheets and one large bowl with vegetable oil spray.
In a large bowl, mix together yeast, honey, salt and water.
In another bowl, combine whole-wheat and all-purpose flours; mix well.
Add 2 cups flour to the yeast mixture and... - 46.5994
Brioche has a pungent taste. The eggs and flour gives the Brioche a stimulating taste. Brioche is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 46.5431
1. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
2. Into a large warm bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt.
3. Beat eggs with lukewarm milk and stir in vanilla
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking the bread.
5. Make a well in the... - 46.5398
Classic French Bread
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90 °F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into 1/4 cup water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour boiling water over shortening, salt, and... - 46.4054
Oven French Toast
This Oven French Toast surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of bread and eggs, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Oven French Toast for once, I bet, you will get a lot of... - 46.3783
Triple Chocolate Gingerbread
Yummy Triple Chocolate Gingerbread is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. I have a sweet tooth and this deleicous Triple Chocolate Gingerbread pleases me plenty!!! Try this wonderful Triple Chocolate Gingerbread recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 46.3474
1. In small bowl combine eggs and granulated sugar. With a rotary beater, beat the ingredients well.
2. Stir in milk, vanilla and lemon peel.
3. In shallow dish, arrange bread in single layer.
4. Pour this egg mixture over slices. Let it stand for... - 46.3304
Tomato French Bread Lasagna
In a skillet, brown beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain and set aside.
Toast bread; line the bottom of an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish with 10 slices.
Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the tomatoes.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle half... - 46.2422
Tasty French Bread
1) In a bowl, mix together the hot milk and boiling water. Keep aside to cool slightly.
2) To the lukewarm water, add the yeast. Keep aside to double in bulk. This will be done within a few minutes.
3) With the milk-water mixture, combine the yeast.... - 46.1513
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Heat milk below boiling point. Add salt, shortening and sugar and mix well and allow to become lukewarm.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, add warm water and crumble or sprinkle in yeast. Stir till... - 45.9205
Quick Hot Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk to lukewarm and add oil, honey, salt and stir well.
3. In a large basin, combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, milk and eggs.
4. Beat well until well blended.
5. Cover basin and... - 45.9002
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly coat 3 inch muffin moulds with butter.
3) In a small bowl, soak the yeast in water, until soft.
4) In another bowl, stir milk with butter, salt and sugar until butter melts.
5) Allow the milk... - 45.8198
Baked Salmon Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small frying pan melt butter.
3. Fry celery and shallots in it for few minutes
4. Add mushroom and cook till liquid evaporates.
5. In 2-quart bowl transfer mushroom and mix with remaining... - 45.774
French Onion Bread
This French Onion Bread tastes yummy. You'll love this flavorful bread for your next meal. The onion seasoning is hard to resist. Just try this French Onion Bread and let me know if you like it. - 45.7074
French loaf or baguette as in known in French is a oblong crispy, crusty meal bread. It is often served with breakfast and meals. French loaf has American and Vietnamese versions, these have difference in flour composition. But are served as breakfast or ... - 45.6598
1. Ensure that the water is not too hot with a water thermometer and then sprinkle the dried yeast in the water. Stir till dissolved with an electric mixer
2. Add the sugar, salt, butter, 6 eggs and 3 cups flour and beat everything at medium... - 45.5081
Sesame French Bread
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add sugar, oil, salt and 4 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a... - 45.4536
Favorite Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add sugar, milk, cream, and vanilla to mixture.
Cut up bread into 1 -inch cubes; place in dish.
Add raisins and melted butter to bread.
Pour egg mixture over bread.
Bake... - 45.4322
Blueberry French Toast
Cut bread into 1 -in.cubes; place half in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Cut cream cheese into 1 -in.cubes; place over bread.
Top with blueberries and remaining bread.
In a large bowl, beat eggs.
Add milk and syrup; mix well.
Pour over bread... - 45.4183
Golden Baked Brioches
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add Sourdough Starter; blend thoroughly.
Mix in 1 cup flour; cover.
Let stand overnight.
Stir sponge to dissolve crust.
Add sugar, butter, salt, and 5 eggs; mix well.
Add enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
Turn onto floured... - 45.2655
Country Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°
2. Arrange bacon in a 2-quart mold, casserole, or 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan. Reserve 3 slices for the top.
3. In a small pan melt butter. Add onion and cook until tender.
4. In a 2-quart bowl add onion,... - 45.1961
Hors D'oeuvre Bread
1) Take a large bowl and mix 2 cups of the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
2) In a saucepan, heat water, milk, and margarine until very warm.
3) Mix the two mixtures with an electric mixer scraping the bowl occasionally. Add 3/4 cup flour.
4) Add more... - 45.1585
Easy Baked Brioche
Brioche is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 45.0098
Oven Crisped French Toast With Apricot Sauce
For the French toast: Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, beat together the egg whites, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
Dip the bread slices, 1 at a time, into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place them on the cookie... - 44.9964
French Savarin Cake
Dissolve the yeast in water.
Mix the milk, sugar, salt and butter in a bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Add enough flour to make a medium dough and mix well.
Add the yeast, vanilla and eggs and beat well.
Add enough flour to make a stiff dough and beat until... - 44.9737
Basic Large Sweet Brioche
Beat butter in large mixing bowl with wooden spoon or electric mixer until creamy.
Add combined sugar and salt gradually; cream until well blended.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in small bowl; stir until dissolved.
Add milk, yeast, eggs, and flour to creamed... - 44.9516
French Bread With Cake Flour
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, cake flour, and yeast.
3. In a pan heat 2 1/2 cups water (115 to 120°F) and mix sugar, salt, and butter.
4. Stir the liquid into the flour-yeast mixture and... - 44.951
Oatmeal French Bread
Sprinkle yeast in warm water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Stir to blend.
Pour hot water over sugar, shortening and salt.
Stir until shortening melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Beat in 1 cup flour and egg.
Add softened yeast and oats.
Stir in enough more flour to make a soft... - 44.8743
Grease twelve 3 inch brioche tins well, or use deep fluted patty (muffin) tins.
Heat the water until lukewarm and pour into a small bowl.
Whisk in the yeast and 1/2 teaspoon castor (superfine) sugar.
Leave in a warm place for about 10 minutes, until the yeast... - 44.7723
New Orleans French Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Coat the bottom of the baking tray with butter.
3) In a large bowl, mix together 6-1/2 cups of flour, water, yeast, sugar and lard.
4) Using an electric beater, mix the flour mixture at full speed for 5... - 44.7422
Combine warm water and sugar in mixing bowl and stir to dissolve sugar.
Sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 10 minutes.
Add salt, shortening and about half of the flour.
Beat well with a wooden spoon.
Add remaining flour and mix with hand until... - 44.689
Homemade French Bread
Homemade French bread is a delicious treat. It has flaky crust and is soft in the middle. This homemade french bread recipe is the traditional recipe of the French bread. It is great with pasts and salads. You can flavor it with garlic if you wish. - 44.4334
Blend the yeast with the milk and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour in a large bowl.
Leave in a warm place for 20 minutes or until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into the yeast mixture and stir in the sugar and beaten eggs.
Add the softened butter and... - 44.3836
Brioches are a French pastry which is often served as dessert or eaten with tea as a snack. The brioches can be used as base or container and filled with different types of stuffing. You too can try making brioches at home and try it out as an dessert with... - 44.2376
Pecan-vanilla Tea Bread
Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread is a delcious bread. A bite of a freshly baked Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread is a heavenly experience. Try this wonderful Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread recipe! - 44.1963
Soften yeast, in water.
Then add sugar, oil, salt, and 2 cups of the flour.
Add egg whites and beat until smooth.
Add flour and knead 10 minutes.
Place in greased bowl, cover with wet cloth and set in warm place.
Let rise 10 minutes, then punch... - 44.0612
Prepare the starter dough: combine the milk, 3 tablespoons of water and the oil in a saucepan and bring to the boil, then cool until lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in the 1 tablespoon warm boiled water with the sugar, leave for 5 minutes then add with the salt... - 44.0495
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F, 220°C, Gas Mark 7
2. Tip the butter in to a warmed bowl and then pour the warm milk on top of the butter and then salt and sugar to the bowl. Cool this to lukewarm, then add yeast to the bowl and mix well.... - 43.9502
Sourdough French Bread
For sponge: Place starter in large bowl.
Stir in water, blending well.
Add 2 cups flour and mix thoroughly.
Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in warm draft-free area overnight.
Grease another large bowl.
Add sugar and salt to sponge and mix... - 43.8954
Bed And Breakfast French Toast
Bed And Breakfast French Toast is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Bed And Breakfast French Toast, you will always crave for some more. - 43.8788
Rich French Bread
Mix milk, butter, sugar, and salt until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm large bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, then mix in 5 cups flour, a little at a time; work in enough extra flour to form a... - 43.713
Have you not tried my Brioche recipe yet? How is that possible? - 43.5157
French Bread Pizzas
French Bread Pizzas are a delicious home made pizza that my children are crazy about. Why order in pizza when you can make this unique and tasty French Bread Pizzas in no time. Try it! - 43.4638
1. Sieve together flour, salt and soda and add to starter.
2. Mix and add butter and honey.
3. Dough should be thick.
4. Turn out on floured board and work in enough additional flour to keep dough from sticking.
5. Knead until smooth.
6. Put in greased... - 43.4341
Baked Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in concentrate.
Gently stir in berries; they do not need to be completely incorporated.
To Prepare Bread: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Slice bread... - 43.4146
Fresh Pineapple Luncheon
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg, salt and half of the sweetener, and beat lightly.
3) Dip the bread in the egg mixture and place on the baking dish.
4) Spoon the remaining egg mixture on top of the bread.
5)... - 43.3677
Whole Wheat Baguettes
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the 1/4 cup water and let stand until bubbly.
Add sugar, salt, the 1 3/4 cups water, whole wheat flour, and 3 1/2 cups of the all purpose flour.
Mix with a wooden spoon until flour is moistened and dough holds together.
Turn... - 43.3502
Classic French Bread With Yellow Cornmeal
Dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in Sourdough Starter; blend well.
Add 1 1/2 cups flour; mix well.
Let mixture rise overnight or about 12 hours to develop sponge.
Stir down sponge.
Add sugar and salt; mix well.
Add 3 to 3 1/2 cups flour; work in.
Pour remaining... - 43.3251
1. Heat milk just below boiling point. Cool to lukewarm temperature.
2. Grease a muffin pan with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F, about 20 minutes before baking time
4. In a medium mixing bowl, using a wire whisk, beat... - 43.3089
Lean French Bread
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast; stir.
Gradually add water to flour mixture, beating at low speed of an electric mixer.
Beat an additional 2 minutes at medium speed.
Stir in enough of the remaining 1 1/4 cups flour to make a soft... - 43.2291
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixer bowl.
Add sugar, salt, 4 eggs, egg white, butter and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 10 minutes.
Stir in remaining... - 43.2248
Croissants An Beurre
Place the shortening, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl.
Heat the milk so that it is just warm enough to melt the shortening when poured over, and mix well, stirring until the shortening has melted.
Dissolve the yeast in 3 tablespoons warm water, add to... - 43.1973
Cream the butter with the 1/3 cup sugar and salt in a large bowl.
Beat in the evaporated milk.
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Beat egg yolk with the 2 eggs until thick and piled softly.
Gradually add to the creamed mixture, beating constantly until... - 42.9635
Sticky Bun Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Whisk eggs, 2 cups half and half, and vanilla in medium bowl to blend; set aside.
Stir pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon in small bowl to blend; set aside.
Butter bread on both sides.
Place 2 slices bread in bottom of 9x5x3 inch loaf... - 42.9516
Orange French Toast
In a small bowl combine eggs, juice, and sugar.
Beat with a rotary beater till well combined.
For easier dipping, transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate.
Dip bread into egg mixture, turning to coat both sides.
Let bread stand in egg mixture about 30... - 42.9495
Sour Dough French Bread
Combine milk, water and oil, bring to a boil.
Cool to luke warm (95 - 100 degrees)
Sprinkle yeast on warm water.
Stir until dissolved and add with sugar and salt to cooled milk mixture.
Place flour in large bowl, make a well in the center, pour milk mixture... - 42.9046
Whole Wheat French Bread
1) Mix yeast with 1/4 cup warm water in a small bowl.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour and salt. Pulse on/off to mix.
5) Pour in... - 42.7826
Baked French Bread Recipes By Category