- » Baked French Bread
Baked French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked french bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked french bread recipes.
Crunchy Homemade Croutons
Make sure you don’t throw out bread anymore! Keep the ends or any pieces of stale bread and make croutons. They are easy to make and absolutely delicious with soups and salads. I used a high fiber, whole grain and flax seed ciabatta bread for these. You can... - 134.64
French Bread With Tomato Brie Butter
Robin has a great recipe idea to use up leftover French bread. She creates a butter which is smeared over the bread to transform it. Watch this if you love breads with butters. - 123.72
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 1
If you plan to bake bread this holiday season, you won't go wrong with this whole grain bread recipe. This sourdough bread follows the traditional recipe style and doesn't involve more than 10 minutes of baking. High on flavor and texture, this bread comes... - 116.129
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 2
Good bread begins with a good dough. In this recipe video, the chef tells you how you can bake sourdough bread to perfection using the dough. Just follow the instructions properly and you will know what a cinch breaking a whole grain bread is. Try it to know... - 113.56
Baked Garlic Croutons
If you have an old piece of French bread don’t throw is away! Make some garlic croutons cause that is what they are all about. Watch Chef Hendrik Cornelissen transform stale bread into wonderfully crunchy and garlicky croutons that are crisp and golden on... - 111.479
Croque Monsieur Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (or 180C) twice. Once for toasting the bread slices and next for baking the croque monsieur at 350 degrees.
2. In a large baking sheet, place the bread slices in layers and bake it in the center rack of a... - 111.427
Baked French Toast
Ok… if you’re having people over, make this!! It’s amazing. So the night before you know you want to eat this, you want to get it all prepared so in the morning all you do is pop it in the oven. - 103.476
How To Make Sweet Bread Filled With Pastry Cream
Learn how to make this moist sweet bread and fill it with a classic french pastry cream and coat with coconut. This video will show you how to knead your dough and check for consistency. - 101.122
Healthy Baked French Toast - Part 3 - Bread
In Part 2 of the series, it is now time to soak and coat the bread with the egg mixture. This needs to be done carefully to ensure perfection so watch the video with added attention. - 97.8859
In this video, we get to see Tawnya in a school where kids learn how to make bread and ultimately these are sold out. It’s an initiative by the school to teach children the hard facts of life in a fun way. Children even get to enjoy their bread and they all... - 90.5426
Fancy Brunch Style French Toast
Do you really know how to make French toast? Here is the ideal way to make the perfect French toast that can be served at a fancy Sunday brunch. Chef John uses wheat, whole grain French bread that makes the most delicious French toast cause it soaks up all... - 88.3301
Baked French Bread
Do you think baking bread is quite hard? This video series is a must watch. in this video the chef combines 3 simple ingredients to make excellent bread in no time. Little effort and some patience and you are ready with an superb bread which your family would... - 72.0092
Strawberry Banana French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish arrange bread slices.
3. In a bowl mix eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder
4. Pour the mixture over bread.
5. Cover and keep in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Take out from... - 48.7353
Oven Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Coat shallow baking pan with cooing spray.
3. Heat pan for 15 minutes until hot.
4.Mix together eggs, egg whites, orange juice, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Beat well.
5.Dip bread slices in the... - 48.7134
Holiday brioches are just perfect for the Holidays. Brioches are extremely versatile pastry and you can enjoy them in different forms. Here is a recipe to make the holiday brioches. These brioches can be enjoyed all alone or with butter and jam. - 48.0485
French Onion Loaves
Stop looking for a winning French Onion Loaves recipe, you just found it. The French French Onion Loaves has an unique characteristic of addicting you to it on the first bite. Use the freshest of Vegetable available to get a flavorful French Onion Loaves.... - 47.915
Ratatouille French Bread Pizzas
1. In a skillet add olive oil and warm it.
2. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5 minutes till they are completely soft.
3. Combine eggplant, bell pepper and zucchini. Saute 5 minutes.
4. Simmer the vegetables for 10 minutes till they are tender.
5. Add... - 47.8106
Brown And Serve Honey Brioche
Soften yeast in warm water.
In a large mixer bowl beat together butter or margarine, honey, and salt.
Add 1 cup of the flour and 1/3 cup milk.
Stir till well combined.
Beat in eggs.
Add softened yeast; beat well.
Stir in remaining flour and poppy seed till... - 47.5721
Cranberry Orange Croissant Pinwheel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange zest and juice
3. Stir chopped cranberries into the mixture. Set the bowl aside
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the crescent dough and cut... - 47.2176
Scallops With Asparagus En Papillote
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Cut parchment paper into six 13x12-inch pieces.
3) Take a steamer basket and place it over boiling water. Place red pepper and asparagus inside the basket and reduce heat. Cover and steam for about 4-5... - 47.1342
Sausage Stuffed French Loaves
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the ends of the loaves, and reserve the ends.
3) Using the fingers hollow out the loaves.
4) In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the soft bread to coarse crumbs.
5) In a heavy... - 47.0818
1.Heat milk below the boiling point.
2.Add salt and sugar to it and mix well.
3.Let the milk cool until lukewarm.
4.Prehat the oven to 400 degrees.
5.In a large bowl of water, put yeast to get soft and stir well.
6.Add milk mixture, egg,... - 46.9928
1. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
2. Into a large warm bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt.
3. Beat eggs with lukewarm milk and stir in vanilla
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking the bread.
5. Make a well in the... - 46.8246
1 For the sponge: In a small bowl, crumble the yeast into the milk and add the sugar. Let stand for 3 minutes.
2 Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place until bubbly and doubled in volume,for about... - 46.7582
Homemade French Bread
1) Preheat the oven to to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, soften the yeast in 1/4 cup of the warm water, stir to dissolve and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) In a small pan scald the milk, stir in the butter, sugar and salt; allow to cool.
4) In... - 46.4196
French Bread With Cake Flour
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, cake flour, and yeast.
3. In a pan heat 2 1/2 cups water (115 to 120°F) and mix sugar, salt, and butter.
4. Stir the liquid into the flour-yeast mixture and... - 46.3425
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) In a warmed bowl, sift the flour and salt together. Then rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly and stir in the dried yeast.
3) In a bowl with the sieved potato, stir in... - 46.1911
Cheese Herb Bread
Sprinkle the yeast over the water in a large mixing bowl.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
Add the sugar, salt, butter, 1/2 cup of cheese, marjoram, and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat with an electric mixer or by hand until very smooth.
Beat in the... - 46.165
Tasty French Bread
1) In a bowl, mix together the hot milk and boiling water. Keep aside to cool slightly.
2) To the lukewarm water, add the yeast. Keep aside to double in bulk. This will be done within a few minutes.
3) With the milk-water mixture, combine the yeast.... - 46.076
1. Ensure that the water is not too hot with a water thermometer and then sprinkle the dried yeast in the water. Stir till dissolved with an electric mixer
2. Add the sugar, salt, butter, 6 eggs and 3 cups flour and beat everything at medium... - 46.067
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly coat 3 inch muffin moulds with butter.
3) In a small bowl, soak the yeast in water, until soft.
4) In another bowl, stir milk with butter, salt and sugar until butter melts.
5) Allow the milk... - 46.0279
Classic French Bread
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90 °F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into 1/4 cup water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour boiling water over shortening, salt, and... - 45.8755
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.62
1. In small bowl combine eggs and granulated sugar. With a rotary beater, beat the ingredients well.
2. Stir in milk, vanilla and lemon peel.
3. In shallow dish, arrange bread in single layer.
4. Pour this egg mixture over slices. Let it stand for... - 45.5993
Baked Salmon Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small frying pan melt butter.
3. Fry celery and shallots in it for few minutes
4. Add mushroom and cook till liquid evaporates.
5. In 2-quart bowl transfer mushroom and mix with remaining... - 45.586
Favorite Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add sugar, milk, cream, and vanilla to mixture.
Cut up bread into 1 -inch cubes; place in dish.
Add raisins and melted butter to bread.
Pour egg mixture over bread.
Bake... - 45.5687
French Raisin Bread
Soften 1 package active dry yeast in warm water, or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine milk, butter, sugar, and salt; stir till butter melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 7 cup of the flour.
Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each.
Stir in... - 45.5378
Spiral Herb Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a large bowl of electric mixer and mix 2 1/2 cups flour, the yeast, sugar and 2 teaspoons salt.
3) Take a saucepan, add milk, 1/2 cup butter and the water and heat until hot. Add it to flour... - 45.3056
Baked French Bread Recipes By Category