- » Baked French Beef Pie
Baked French Beef Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked french beef pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked french beef pie recipes.
Finely chop the sliced dried beef; set aside.
In skillet cook sliced onion in a small amount of boiling water till tender; drain.
In bowl thoroughly stir together the eggs, milk, flour, salt, and nutmeg.
Stir in the chopped dried beef, onion, and cheese; mix... - 40.1348
French Meat Pie
Combine water, onions and ground pork; cook over medium heat about 2 hours.
Remove from heat.
Skim off some of the fat.
Add crushed crackers and mix well.
Pour into pie shell.
Cover with second crust.
Bake at 350 degrees until crust is brown,... - 39.95
You May Also Like!
French Meat Pie
In skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Saute onion until tender, remove and set aside.
Brown meat together.
Combine onions, meat, potatoes and seasoning.
Fill pie crust, cover with second crust and seal.
Brush with egg.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35... - 43.3701
Beef Burgundy Pies
In a 3-quart saucepan brown meat in hot cooking oil.
Drain off fat.
Add the 1 1/2 cups water and bouillon cube.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
Add sliced carrot, chopped onion, and minced garlic; simmer till meat... - 46.3469
Tourtiere Or French Canadian Meat Pie
1. In a large skillet, fry salt pork about 7 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. Add onion and garlic; continue cooking for 3 minutes, until onion is softened.
3. Add ground pork, stock, celery leaves, parsley, bay leaf, nutmeg, chervil, cloves and cayenne.... - 40.8572
Sausage Potatoes And Wafer Bake
1. Cut each sausage patty into about 10 small pieces; brown, stirring frequently, in a medium-size skillet. Blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in water and soup mix; continue cooking and stirring until gravy thickens and boils... - 23.8323
Burgundy Beef Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a large flameproof casserole, saute the beef cubes in the oil quickly over high heat, in batches, until evenly browned. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain well and keep aside.
3) Lower the heat, ... - 45.4356
French Canadian Tourtiere
French Canadian Tourtiere is a meat pie served in tradition Christmas and new year dinner. The French Canadian Tourtiere gets its rich taste from pork and beef cooked in butter and flavored with white wine. - 46.6554
Saucy Bean N Beef Pie
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix meat, half the onions, the bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the soup, the egg, thyme leaves, salt and pepper.
Press mixture evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
Turn beans into meat-lined pan; spread remaining soup... - 42.1542
Beef And Kidney Bean Pie
Remove membrane from kidney and cut kidney lengthwise through center.
Remove skin, white tubes, and fat.
Thoroughly rinse kidney with cold water.
Cut into 3/4 to 1-inch cubes.
Put cubes into a bowl and pour dressing over all.
Turn each piece to coat.
Cover... - 45.364
Combine ground beef, onion, celery, and green pepper in large skillet.
Cook till meat is browned.
Add remaining ingredients except onion rings; simmer 5 minutes.
Pour into 6 or 7 individual casseroles.
Bake at 425° for 12 to 15 minutes.
Last few minutes,... - 40.4389
Saute pork with onion, celery, and garlic until meat is browned and vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally.
Blend in parsley, celery leaves, and seasonings.
Simmer, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, line a 10-inch pie pan with half of the... - 47.7737