- » Baked French Alcohol Cake
Baked French Alcohol Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked french alcohol cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked french alcohol cake recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; dampen a baking sheet
2. Divide the pastry into two slightly unqual pices and roll each piece into a circle of about nine inch diameter
3. In a mortal, add the almonds and proud into a paste with te... - 43.5088
Bûche De Noël (yule Log) Part 1 Of 2
Preparing the Plain or White Génoise
1. Cover the cooled layer with a clean piece of parchment paper, and then
cover the paper with a clean sheet pan
2. Whisk the eggs, yolks and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Add
sugar in a stream... - 38.7199
Souffle Au Grand Marnier
Souffle Au Grand Marnier is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Souffle Au Grand Marnier; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 34.6721
You May Also Like!
1. Soften the yeast in the water five minutes, then stir until blended.
2. Combine the flour, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in the yeast and eggs, beaten slightly with the milk. Beat until the batter is smooth, about one hundred strokes. Add the... - 34.8955
1. Warm the flour and the salt
2. Whisk the yeast and sugar with the milk and add the butter
3. Add the liquid to the yeast and pour in the flour
4. Set to prove for 30 minutes
5. Preheat the oven to 450° F
6. After 30 minutes, beat in... - 41.0337
Gateau Chocolate Au Rum
1. Make up devil's-food-cake mix as package label directs. Bake, in greased 10-inch tube pan, at 350°F. 45 minutes, or until cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean; partially cool.
2. Meanwhile, combine corn syrup and rum, stirring until well... - 27.6977
Gateau Chocolat Au Rum
1. Make up devil's-food-cake mix as package label directs. Bake, in greased 10-inch tube pan, at 350Â°F. 45 minutes, or until cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean; partially cool.
2. Meanwhile, combine corn syrup and rum, stirring until well... - 22.5901
Chocolate Rum Gateau
Chocolate Rum Gateau recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 43.65
Dissolve yeast in warm water in 3-quart bowl.
Stir in margarine, eggs, 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining flour until smooth.
Beat 25 strokes.
Spread batter evenly in well-greased 8-cup metal ring mold... - 42.2737
Baba Au Rum
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
2) In a small bowl, soak yeast in warm milk.
3) In another bowl, beat eggs, and slowly add sugar, beat until light lemon in colour.
4) In a small pan, melt butter and add to the egg mixture while still... - 44.3063
Line the bottom only (not the shallow sides) of a greased 7* flan tin with short crust pastry.
About 1/2" from the edge of this, set a ring of choux pastry and, at the same time, with the choux pastry make a number of little puffs about the size of a... - 28.185
Savarin is a French delicacy. Savarin gets its taste from flour mixed with milk and eggs. Savarin is cherished by many people around the world. - 43.1074
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a cup pour very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) and sprinkle dry yeast or lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) and sprinkle compressed yeast.
3) Let the yeast mixture stand for 5 minutes, and then stir to... - 45.4497