- » Baked Flounder Fillet
Baked Flounder Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked flounder fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked flounder fillet recipes.
Betty's Fish & Chips Non Traditional
Non-traditional Fish & Chips demonstration/recipe from Scottish born and raised Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking teacher and former caterer;
With the Olympics in full swing just now, all things British seem to be the rage - including the... - 128.395
You May Also Like!
Baked Flounder With Duchess Potatoes
1. Separate fish fillets carefully; arrange in a single layer on a cooky sheet.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in lemon juice and paprika. Brush part of mixture on fish fillets.
3. Broil fillets about 4 inches from heat for about 5... - 29.5731
Baked Fillet Of Flounder
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a greased baking dish, rinse and place the fillet.
3) Drizzle over the lemon juice and spread with the mayonnaise.
4) Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and salt, if desired, then dot with the margarine. ... - 37.2832
Baked Fillets Of Flounder
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 6 muffin pans with margarine.
2. Wipe the fillets with a clean, damp cloth. Dip them in melted butter or margarine, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Place each fillet in a greased muffin pan rolled around a... - 25.2399
This Deep Sea Bake is simply awesome ! Try out this crunchy, crispy baked seafood with irresistible seasonings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Deep Sea Bake are welcome ! - 35.4487
Baked Flounder Filets With Herbs
Put the butter into a small pan.
Melt, add lemon juice, salt, pepper, and onion, and cook 2 minutes.
Add the parsley and chives and cook 1 minute.
Take a baking dish and pour half the butter mixture in.
Lay fish filets on the butter and pour rest of the... - 32.2337
Casserole Of Fillet Of Flounder
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This casserole of fillet of flounder is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that... - 48.8551
Flounder Fillets Vin Blanc
Place fish in baking dish, either rolled fillets or spread out, one next to the other.
Melt the first 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of butter 1 minute at HIGH.
Pour over fish.
Mix the mushrooms, green onions, salt, pepper, bay leaf and thyme.
Sprinkle over the... - 37.9267
Flounder Fillets In Foil
Rinse fish and pat dry.
To make a mushroom sauce, begin by lightly spraying a nonstick skillet with vegetable oil.
Place over medium-high heat.
Add margarine, shallots or green onions and saute until soft.
Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
Stir in... - 37.2003
Baked Flounder Fillets With Fennel Crust
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Rinse the fillets and pat them dry on paper towels.
Crush the fennel seed in a mortar.
Mix the fennel seed, paprika, wheat germ, and crumbs on a sheet of wax paper.
Dip the flounder first in the egg, then in the crumbs.
In a... - 42.3012
Stuffed Flounder Fillets
Saute celery and onion in 1/3 cup melted butter in a medium-size skillet until tender.
Remove from heat, stir in stuffing mix, parsley, lemon rind, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Cut each fillet in half.
Arrange 4 halves in a lightly greased 9-inch... - 40.4546
Rolled Flounder Fillets
Thaw frozen fish.
Season fish with salt and pepper.
Place a Swiss cheese strip on each fillet.
Roll the fillet around cheese.
Fasten with wooden picks or tie securely.
Place rolled fillets in shallow baking pan.
Combine chicken broth and lemon... - 42.3012