- » Baked Flounder
Baked Flounder Recipes
Baked flounder is a dish made from flounder that is easily available from the sea. There was a time when this dish was popular only in areas near the sea but with various technological advancements it has become ... More »
Baked Stuffed Flounder
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This baked stuffed flounder is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that apron and... - 48.8217
Mustard Baked Flounder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. pre-heat the broiler.
3. Place the oven rack in the highest position in the oven.
4. Keep 3 tablespoons of the wine for future use.
5. In a small cup, mix the remaining wine with the mustard and keep aside.... - 42.5404
Skillet Baked Flounder Provencale
1. In a large ovenproof skillet (preferably not cast iron), warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomato sauce, red wine,... - 39.869
Fall River Baked Flounder
1. Coat nonstick medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and lemon zest. Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and carrot. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute or until juice released from mushrooms has almost... - 36.9626
In 10-inch nonstick skillet combine onion and garlic; cover and cook until onion is soft.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring constantly, until all liquid has evaporated; add spinach, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Spoon half of... - 35.0295
Baked Flounder Thermidor
Place fish in a shallow, greased baking dish with milk, salt, and pepper.
Bake in moderate oven of 350°F for 30 min.
Meanwhile, melt butter in double boiler, and stir in flour.
When fish is done, pour off milk from dish, and add to butter and flour.
(Keep... - 34.3378
Baked Flounder Recipes By Category