- » Baked Fish With Breadcrumbs Topping
Baked Fish With Breadcrumbs Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked fish with breadcrumbs topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked fish with breadcrumbs topping recipes.
Crispy Tangy Fish
Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the milk and heat, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the salad cream, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the fish into 2 pieces, place in a... - 38.1875
Fish And Souffle
This fish and souffle recipe is a fish reciepe prepared with souffle like base. The souffle is prepred with milk and eggs, seasoned and flavored with mustard, poured over breadcrumbs. Topped with the fish and butter with parsley or chives sprinkled on top,... - 46.0967
Oysters Baked In The Shell
To open the oyster shells, hold the deep shell in one hand and prise off the other shell with an oyster knife.
Remove any beards and rinse the oysters thoroughly, but carefully under plenty of cold running water.
Gently remove the fish from the shells and... - 41.0894
Baked Whole Flounder With Savory Crumb Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into small skillet, tear bread into fine crumbs; over medium heat, toast bread crumbs until golden, stirring often. Remove skillet from heat; stir in parsley.
2. Pour wine into 13" by 9" baking dish; coat flounder with wine on both... - 22.7032
Shrimp & Mushroom Stuffed Sole
Shrimp and mushroom stuffed sole is a baked fish recipe. Made with a filling of mushrooms, green onions and shrimp cooked in italian dressing and brandied with added thyme for flavor, the shrimp mix is divided into equal parts. Topped with a sole fillet on... - 42.4713
Golden Fish Bake
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Skin the fish and cut into 4 cm/1 1/2 inch chunks.
Arrange the fish chunks in a shallow, ovenproof dish.
Pour over the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce.
Mix the breadcrumbs and cheese together and sprinkle over the... - 26.8572
Baked Fish A La Spetsiota
1) Preheat the oven 350 °F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Wash the fish and allow to drain.
4) Rub the fish with salt and pepper on both sides and leave it to drain.
5) In a baking pan, place the fish.
6) In a bowl, place... - 41.126
Baked Fish With Mushroom Crust
This baked fish with mushroom crust is a oven baked fish recipe with a cooked mushroom topping. The mushroom cooked with garlic onions and parsley is flavored with brandy and tarragon. Spread atop the fish and bakes, this fish with mushroom crust is a... - 42.6344
Baked Breaded Fish Fillets
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a shallow oven-to-table baking dish which is large enough to hold the fish fillets flat.
3) Put the fillets in the prepared dish.
4) Combine together... - 44.6356
Zesty Whole Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Lightly rinse the fish and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavity with a little salt and pepper. Make several diagonal cuts across the flesh of the fish and season.
2. Mix together the low-fat... - 39.5555
Italian Fish Bake
Cook the potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes.
Divide the cauliflower into sprigs and add with the beans for the last 10 minutes.
Lightly grease a 4-pint capacity ovenproof dish.
Layer the cooked vegetables, tuna, tomatoes and... - 42.3011
Baked Stuffed Fish
Wash fish and dry thoroughly.
Place stuffing in cavity of fish, close opening with fine skewers or cocktail sticks.
Place on large piece of greased, doubled aluminium foil, place bacon rashers over top and sprinkle with pepper.
Wrap fish securely in foil and... - 33.834
Baked Fish Cutlets
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 335 degrees.
2) Wash the fish cutlets and trim away the fins with the help of scissors. Snip out the bone in the center and season the cutlets. Place them in a well-greased baking dish and keep aside.
3)... - 41.5674
Baked Fish With Parsley Rice
Baked Fish with Parsley Rice! - A delightfully tasty seafood and rice combination that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! Try the Baked Fish with Parsley Rice. You will love it! - 45.7351
Baked Stuffed Plaice
Mix the white breadcrumbs, suet, parsley, herbs and nutmeg together, season well with salt and pepper, add half the egg and enough milk to moisten thoroughly.
Make an incision down the centre of the fish as for filleting, raise the flesh each side as far as... - 33.0243
Baked Herring And Potatoes
1) In a shallow dish, soak the herring with water overnight
2) Drain the water and using s harp knife, cut the fish into 1 inch pieces
3) In a baking dish, melt a tablespoon of the butter and layer the potatoes, herring, onions, ending with the... - 34.7775
Heat the milk with 2 tablespoons of the butter and the salt.
Remove from the heat and beat in the instant potato.
Skin the kippers and remove the bones, making sure that all small ones are removed.
Peel and slice onion and fry in the heated oil until golden... - 39.6809
Baked Stuffed Herrings
1. Preheat the oven at 380°F.
2. Tell your fishmonger to gut the herrings from the head end and make sure he does not slit the belly. Wash the fish and use a knife to scrape off the scales. Work from tail to head while scraping.
3.... - 43.8876
Baked Flounder Au Fromage
Arrange fillets in a lightly greased 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Place a cheese slice on top of each fillet.
Combine breadcrumbs and paprika, sprinkle fillets evenly with breadcrumb mixture.
Bake fish at 425Â° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily... - 21.8258
Baked Snapper With Lime And Ginger Crumb
Baked Snapper with lime and ginger crumb is a gourmet dish that is very simple and easy to prepare in your home kitchen. Now, that is rare. Watch this video to see how you can become the master chef of your kitchen with this exotic dish. - 135.793
Baked Fresh Sardines
Slit sardines down the belly and remove intestines. Rinse under gently running water, pat dry with paper towels. Squeeze juice from 1/2lemon; cut other 1/2 into thin slices. Lay herbs and lemon slices on bottom of oiled shallow ovenproof dish. Arrange... - 27.0336
Pomfret Baked In Wine
1)Preheat the oven and prepare ovenproof dish.
2)Dip fish fillets in seasoned flour and arrange in prepared ovenproof dish
3)Top with bell peppers, spring onions,... - 40.4337
Norwegian Baked Cod With Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Cut the fish into 5-inch slices and place them in an ovenproof dish. Season the fish with salt and pepper and add the lemon juice and white wine. Remove the membranes and seeds from the peppers and cut the fish into strips.... - 27.6972
Baked Bass With Mushroom And Olive Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Place the bass in a shallow ovenproof dish and add the wine, water, onion, carrot, bouquet garni, garlic, fennel and seasoning. Cover with parchment paper and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
2 Remove the dish from... - 33.7638
Coley Cod And Sweet Corn Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat some butter and add flour to it.
3.Cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
4.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
6.Simmer the... - 44.9623
Baked Salt Cod With Potatoes & Fennel
Place salt cod in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water; refrigerate 24 hours, changing water several times.
Break cod into chunks; place in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until cod tests... - 41.3783
Crunchy Topped Cod
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Arrange the cod fillets in a wide, ovenproof dish.
2. Arrange the tomato slices on top. Mix together the breadcrumbs, fresh parsley, lemon rind and juice and the oil with seasoning to taste.
3. Spoon the crumb... - 31.3559
Florentine Plaice (flounder) Fillets
The florentine flounder fillets are prepared with frozen and chopped spinach along with cheese and frozen fillets. Cooked in te oven with cream and cheese sauce, the florentine flounder fillets are seasoned with salt and pepper and flavored with nutmeg.... - 40.945
Pike Or Carp Stuffed With Anchovies
The pike or carp stuffed with anchovies is one of our special fishing day recipes. Stuffed with a mix of fish liver, eggs, breadcrumbs and butter, the pike is baked and topped with sour sour cream hlafway through. A lovely and delicous recipe for pike or... - 42.4594
Cheesy Fish And Mushroom Gratin
Poach fish in salted water until just tender.
Drain, remove bones and leave in small pieces.
Make the mushroom soup according to directions on pack, and pour over the fish in an ovenware dish.
Mix breadcrumbs and grated cheese and sprinkle over.
Bake until... - 27.3182
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls make a great side dish.Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls can be made at home with easily available ingredients . I tried these Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls last week for a get together and the guests were... - 43.6981
Crunchy Fish Fingers
1. Heat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. Cut fish into pieces and squeeze lemon juice on top
3. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and mix fish seasonings, bread crumbs and polenta into it
4. Dip fish in egg and dredge in the... - 39.0001
Fish With Curry Sauce
Remove bones from fish fillets.
Shell and devein prawns.
Mince prawns or chop finely, add chopped shallots and breadcrumbs.
Grate ginger and press between two teaspoons to extract juice over prawn mixture.
Divide filling between fish... - 40.5597
Wipe the fish. Combine milk, water, bayleaf and half the chopped onion in saucepan.
Poach fish in this liquid until tender, drain, reserving liquid.
Flake fish coarsely.
Remove bayleaf from liquid.
Combine fish and shrimps.
Melt butter in saucepan, saute... - 39.4411
1.Trim the fillets and wipe thoroughly.
2.Add a sprinkling of salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3.Remove the onion peel and slice.
4.Take off the tomato skin and slice.
5.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6.Take a shallow fireproof dish,... - 46.009
Special Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Cut the haddock into bite-sized pieces and toss in cornflour to coat evenly.
2. Place the fish, prawns, sweetcorn and peas in an ovenproof dish. Beat together the milk, fromage frais and seasonings, then pour into... - 36.0036
Chutneyed Fish has a great taste. Chutneyed Fish is easy to cook and gets its taste from eggs and cheese flavored with vinegar. - 39.5983
Fish With Zucchini
Heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cut zucchini crosswise into 1/4 inch- (0.5 cm) thick slices.
Press tomatoes and their liquid through sieve into bowl; discard seeds.
Pat fish dry.
Heat 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the butter in 12-inch (30 cm) non-corrosive skillet over... - 40.8633