- » Baked Fish With Breadcrumbs Topping
Baked Fish With Breadcrumbs Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked fish with breadcrumbs topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked fish with breadcrumbs topping recipes.
Crispy Tangy Fish
Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the milk and heat, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
Stir in the salad cream, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the fish into 2 pieces, place in a... - 39.9316
Fish And Souffle
This fish and souffle recipe is a fish reciepe prepared with souffle like base. The souffle is prepred with milk and eggs, seasoned and flavored with mustard, poured over breadcrumbs. Topped with the fish and butter with parsley or chives sprinkled on top,... - 47.065
Oysters Baked In The Shell
To open the oyster shells, hold the deep shell in one hand and prise off the other shell with an oyster knife.
Remove any beards and rinse the oysters thoroughly, but carefully under plenty of cold running water.
Gently remove the fish from the shells and... - 42.4715
Baked Whole Flounder With Savory Crumb Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Into small skillet, tear bread into fine crumbs; over medium heat, toast bread crumbs until golden, stirring often. Remove skillet from heat; stir in parsley.
2. Pour wine into 13" by 9" baking dish; coat flounder with wine on both... - 24.5544
Shrimp & Mushroom Stuffed Sole
Shrimp and mushroom stuffed sole is a baked fish recipe. Made with a filling of mushrooms, green onions and shrimp cooked in italian dressing and brandied with added thyme for flavor, the shrimp mix is divided into equal parts. Topped with a sole fillet on... - 44.0063
Snapper Topped With Lime & Ginger Crumble
Baked Snapper with lime and ginger crumb is a gourmet dish that is very simple and easy to prepare in your home kitchen. Now, that is rare. Watch this video to see how you can become the master chef of your kitchen with this exotic dish. - 120.54
Baked Fish A La Spetsiota
1) Preheat the oven 350 °F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Wash the fish and allow to drain.
4) Rub the fish with salt and pepper on both sides and leave it to drain.
5) In a baking pan, place the fish.
6) In a bowl, place... - 40.9664
Golden Fish Bake
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Skin the fish and cut into 4 cm/1 1/2 inch chunks.
Arrange the fish chunks in a shallow, ovenproof dish.
Pour over the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce.
Mix the breadcrumbs and cheese together and sprinkle over the... - 28.841
Zesty Whole Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Lightly rinse the fish and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavity with a little salt and pepper. Make several diagonal cuts across the flesh of the fish and season.
2. Mix together the low-fat... - 40.2911
Baked Fish With Mushroom Crust
This baked fish with mushroom crust is a oven baked fish recipe with a cooked mushroom topping. The mushroom cooked with garlic onions and parsley is flavored with brandy and tarragon. Spread atop the fish and bakes, this fish with mushroom crust is a... - 44.5073
Baked Breaded Fish Fillets
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a shallow oven-to-table baking dish which is large enough to hold the fish fillets flat.
3) Put the fillets in the prepared dish.
4) Combine together... - 44.8492
Baked Stuffed Fish
Wash fish and dry thoroughly.
Place stuffing in cavity of fish, close opening with fine skewers or cocktail sticks.
Place on large piece of greased, doubled aluminium foil, place bacon rashers over top and sprinkle with pepper.
Wrap fish securely in foil and... - 35.382
Italian Fish Bake
Cook the potatoes and carrots in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes.
Divide the cauliflower into sprigs and add with the beans for the last 10 minutes.
Lightly grease a 4-pint capacity ovenproof dish.
Layer the cooked vegetables, tuna, tomatoes and... - 42.2606
Baked Fish With Parsley Rice
Baked Fish with Parsley Rice! - A delightfully tasty seafood and rice combination that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! Try the Baked Fish with Parsley Rice. You will love it! - 47.7294
Baked Fish Cutlets
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 335 degrees.
2) Wash the fish cutlets and trim away the fins with the help of scissors. Snip out the bone in the center and season the cutlets. Place them in a well-greased baking dish and keep aside.
3)... - 42.1624
Baked Stuffed Plaice
Mix the white breadcrumbs, suet, parsley, herbs and nutmeg together, season well with salt and pepper, add half the egg and enough milk to moisten thoroughly.
Make an incision down the centre of the fish as for filleting, raise the flesh each side as far as... - 34.5096
Baked Fresh Sardines
Slit sardines down the belly and remove intestines. Rinse under gently running water, pat dry with paper towels. Squeeze juice from 1/2lemon; cut other 1/2 into thin slices. Lay herbs and lemon slices on bottom of oiled shallow ovenproof dish. Arrange... - 29.4098
Baked Herring And Potatoes
1) In a shallow dish, soak the herring with water overnight
2) Drain the water and using s harp knife, cut the fish into 1 inch pieces
3) In a baking dish, melt a tablespoon of the butter and layer the potatoes, herring, onions, ending with the... - 34.8323
Heat the milk with 2 tablespoons of the butter and the salt.
Remove from the heat and beat in the instant potato.
Skin the kippers and remove the bones, making sure that all small ones are removed.
Peel and slice onion and fry in the heated oil until golden... - 40.289
Baked Stuffed Herrings
1. Preheat the oven at 380°F.
2. Tell your fishmonger to gut the herrings from the head end and make sure he does not slit the belly. Wash the fish and use a knife to scrape off the scales. Work from tail to head while scraping.
3.... - 44.641
Baked Flounder Au Fromage
Arrange fillets in a lightly greased 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Place a cheese slice on top of each fillet.
Combine breadcrumbs and paprika, sprinkle fillets evenly with breadcrumb mixture.
Bake fish at 425Â° for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily... - 22.9508
Pomfret Baked In Wine
1)Preheat the oven and prepare ovenproof dish.
2)Dip fish fillets in seasoned flour and arrange in prepared ovenproof dish
3)Top with bell peppers, spring onions,... - 41.3944
Norwegian Baked Cod With Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Cut the fish into 5-inch slices and place them in an ovenproof dish. Season the fish with salt and pepper and add the lemon juice and white wine. Remove the membranes and seeds from the peppers and cut the fish into strips.... - 29.1485
Baked Bass With Mushroom And Olive Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Place the bass in a shallow ovenproof dish and add the wine, water, onion, carrot, bouquet garni, garlic, fennel and seasoning. Cover with parchment paper and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
2 Remove the dish from... - 36.0185
Coley Cod And Sweet Corn Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat some butter and add flour to it.
3.Cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
4.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
6.Simmer the... - 44.3989
Baked Salt Cod With Potatoes & Fennel
Place salt cod in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water; refrigerate 24 hours, changing water several times.
Break cod into chunks; place in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until cod tests... - 42.765
Crunchy Topped Cod
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Arrange the cod fillets in a wide, ovenproof dish.
2. Arrange the tomato slices on top. Mix together the breadcrumbs, fresh parsley, lemon rind and juice and the oil with seasoning to taste.
3. Spoon the crumb... - 31.0342
1.Trim the fillets and wipe thoroughly.
2.Add a sprinkling of salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3.Remove the onion peel and slice.
4.Take off the tomato skin and slice.
5.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6.Take a shallow fireproof dish,... - 46.7403
Cheesy Fish And Mushroom Gratin
Poach fish in salted water until just tender.
Drain, remove bones and leave in small pieces.
Make the mushroom soup according to directions on pack, and pour over the fish in an ovenware dish.
Mix breadcrumbs and grated cheese and sprinkle over.
Bake until... - 29.3103
Fish With Curry Sauce
Remove bones from fish fillets.
Shell and devein prawns.
Mince prawns or chop finely, add chopped shallots and breadcrumbs.
Grate ginger and press between two teaspoons to extract juice over prawn mixture.
Divide filling between fish... - 42.1214
Wipe the fish. Combine milk, water, bayleaf and half the chopped onion in saucepan.
Poach fish in this liquid until tender, drain, reserving liquid.
Flake fish coarsely.
Remove bayleaf from liquid.
Combine fish and shrimps.
Melt butter in saucepan, saute... - 41.2611
Crunchy Fish Fingers
1. Heat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. Cut fish into pieces and squeeze lemon juice on top
3. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and mix fish seasonings, bread crumbs and polenta into it
4. Dip fish in egg and dredge in the... - 40.0481
Special Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Cut the haddock into bite-sized pieces and toss in cornflour to coat evenly.
2. Place the fish, prawns, sweetcorn and peas in an ovenproof dish. Beat together the milk, fromage frais and seasonings, then pour into... - 35.4158
Chutneyed Fish has a great taste. Chutneyed Fish is easy to cook and gets its taste from eggs and cheese flavored with vinegar. - 41.8224
Fish With Zucchini
Heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cut zucchini crosswise into 1/4 inch- (0.5 cm) thick slices.
Press tomatoes and their liquid through sieve into bowl; discard seeds.
Pat fish dry.
Heat 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the butter in 12-inch (30 cm) non-corrosive skillet over... - 42.1519
Pasta And Fish Stuffed Peppers
Place the peppers in a pot of simmering salted water and cook until they can almost be pierced with a fork.
They should not be tender, as they will be cooked some more.
Drain the peppers.
In a saucepan, melt the butter, and saute the onions and celery until... - 39.2315
Fish Mousse With Bercy Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Boil the court bouillon.
3) Cook the fish gently over low heat, uncovered, in the bouillon for about 10 minutes or till the fish is tender.
4) With a slotted spoon, take the fish out of... - 46.772
Florentine Plaice (flounder) Fillets
The florentine flounder fillets are prepared with frozen and chopped spinach along with cheese and frozen fillets. Cooked in te oven with cream and cheese sauce, the florentine flounder fillets are seasoned with salt and pepper and flavored with nutmeg.... - 42.6598
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls make a great side dish.Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls can be made at home with easily available ingredients . I tried these Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls last week for a get together and the guests were... - 43.4838
Pike Or Carp Stuffed With Anchovies
The pike or carp stuffed with anchovies is one of our special fishing day recipes. Stuffed with a mix of fish liver, eggs, breadcrumbs and butter, the pike is baked and topped with sour sour cream hlafway through. A lovely and delicous recipe for pike or... - 44.5545
Fish florentine is prepared with fish fillets, spinach and breadcrumbs. Cooked in the microwave, the fish florentine is prepared with milk and spiced with nutmeg. Topped with cheese and breadcrumbs, the fish florentine is baked to a golden brown crust and can... - 46.8124
Tomato Fish Casserole
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Melt half the butter in pan, add peeled and chopped onion and crushed garlic, cook until onion is tender.
Push tomatoes through sieve into pan, discard seeds.
Add chopped mushrooms, sliced peppers, wine, tomato paste, basil,... - 41.3871
Fillet-o-fish With Lime And Ginger Crumble
Want to try a great fish recipe today? Hit the play button now to learn how to make this Fillet-O-Fish with lime and Ginger Crumble. The dish is a wonderful blend of flavors that you should not miss. - 111.878
Louisiana Style Fish Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the flounder on the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the scallions.
3 In a... - 40.5298
Layered Spicy Smoked Fish
1. Place fish fillets in a large frying pan and add just enough water to cover. Cook over a medium heat until water boils, then drain and flake fish, removing skin and bones as you go.
2. Melt butter in a clean frying pan and cook onion for 4-5 minutes or... - 36.6998
Fish Casserole Creole
Place the butter in a large measuring microwave-safe cup and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the flour, mix and add milk.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Stir well and microwave another 2 minutes at HIGH or until creamy.
Add mustard, salt, pepper to taste, sage or... - 42.7796
Blanche's Feast: Almond Crusted Fish
Since October is Cancer Awareness month, I decided to feature a dish high in antioxidants and omega-3s. With flavor packed in to every layer, this dish is easy to prepare and perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. You can also put the fish in your favorite... - 0
1) In a shallow dish, soak the herring with water overnight
2) Take care to change the water twice
3) Drain the water and keep the fish aside
4) In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions till evenly browned
5) Using a sharp knife, chop... - 41.4386
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil and lemon juice.
3) Add the chopped spring onions and flaked fish.
4) Cook the contents over very low heat for about 10 minutes.
5) In a small saucepan, warm... - 41.062
Smoked Haddock Pancakes Crepes
1.Take a pan, place fish in it along with onion, milk and pepper.
2.Put the lid on and poach for 15 minutes.
3.Strain the fish.
4.Remove the skin and flake.
5.Keep aside the poaching liquid and onion.
6.In a separate pan, heat butter.
7.Add flour to it... - 44.6897
Planked Cod, Boston Style
1. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
2. Season the plank
3. Melt the butter in a small saucepan
4. In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, the onion salt, the mustard, both the sauces, lemon juice and the parsley
5. Place the cod filled... - 45.5536
Stewed Eel Volendam Style
Cut the eels into 2 inch pieces, sprinkle with the salt and let stand 5 minutes.
Stand the pieces of eel upright in a casserole just large enough to hold them.
Sprinkle with pepper and thyme and pour on the wine and lemon juice.
Place the bay leaves and onion... - 39.0994
Paupiettes Of Plaice Henrietta
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
Put all the ingredients for the stock in a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain and allow to cool.
2 Combine the ingredients for the stuffing and spread it over the fish fillets.
Roll up... - 45.0318
Tuna Cheese With Dill
The Tuna Cheese With Dill is an exquisite dish that is sure to get your family excited! It will not be a surprise if they get addicted to the yummy Tuna Cheese With Dill. Try this brilliant recipe! - 46.8788
Stuffed Sole Fillets
Dry the sole fillets.
Combine the cucumber, bread-crumb stuffing and worcestershire sauce, then moisten with dill juice or milk.
Season to taste and spread the centre of each fillet with a heaping tablespoon of the mixture.
Roll up and secure with... - 44.9828
Sole Au Gratin
If using a whole sole, skin both sides, cut off the head and fins and make several incisions with a knife across one side of the fish.
Place fish on a well-buttered, fireproof dish (if using whole fish place cut side uppermost), season with pepper and salt,... - 33.9394
Stuffed Fillets Of Haddock
Lay a fillet of haddock in a buttered casserole.
Make a savory stuffing from the breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, thyme, melted butter, and seasonings.
Put this on top of the fish and cover with the second fillet.
Moisten with the cream.
Cover and bake in a... - 37.5597
Crispy Plaice Pie
1.Preheat the oen to 325 degrees.
2.In a buttered oven proof dish or foil container, place the fish fillets by folding in half.
3.In a pan, fry onions and garlic in heated butter.
4.Stir in tomatoes and mushrooms and fry for 3-4... - 47.8958
1.Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2.Take a soaked Romertopf and put cut pieces of one tablespoons butter in it.
3.Make a mixture of chopped onio, herbs, lemon juice and half wine and put it in the Romaertopf.
4.Place the fish on the mixture... - 46.2287
Kingfish Potato Casserole
1. Preheat oven to moderate temperature 200°C/400°/Gas 6.
2. Boil potatoes. When cooked, mash with butter and hot milk. Spread potato into the bottom of a large, shallow, greased casserole dish.
3. Spread one third of the sour cream over the potatoes, and... - 35.6347
Stuffed Herring Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, onion, apple, parsley, herbs, salt, pepper and egg.
3.Put water to make the mixture soft.
4.Fill each herring with the stuffing and once done, put the fish on a ovenproof... - 48.801
Prepare the escallops.
Separate the roes (orange tongue) and place in a casserole with just enough cider or water to prevent sticking and a shaving of fat on top; cover.
Melt the rest of the fat, add sufficient breadcrumbs to give a moist texture, then add... - 36.2226
1) In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the onions for 5 minutes till soft
2) Add in the flour and slowly add in the milk constantly mixing till it comes to a boil
3) Add in the salt, mustard , Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, egg and halibut
4)... - 43.8329
Smoked Haddock En Coquilles
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and add the mushrooms; fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Stir in the white sauce, mustard, fish and pepper.
4. Divide the mixture equally between 4... - 42.0993
Curried Haddock Scallops
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt half of the butter and saute the onions for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Stir the white sauce, fish and seasoning, and stir until well mixed.
5) Spoon... - 44.9022
Cod And Tomato Casserole
1.Preheat the oven to 35 minutes.
2.In a pan, heat butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Add flour and cook for 2 minutes.
4.Turn off th eheat and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on flame and let the mixture boil;... - 45.3823
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Rub in fat until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then mix to a soft dropping consistency with the beaten eggs, Worcestershire sauce and water.
Beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon, then turn mixture into an 8-inch... - 45.8872
Baked Parmesan Tilapia
Seasoned tilapia topped with a golden, parmesan-breadcrumb crust. Easy, quick and tried and true! This baked parmesan tilapia recipe is company worthy but weekday friendly! I've never tried it on chicken but I plan on doing that next since I just love the... - 0
Grate rind of 1 lemon and set aside rind.
Squeeze 2 lemons and brush juice over skin and inside cavity of both fish.
Season cavity with pepper and set aside for 30 minutes.
Heat oil and fry green onions and celery 3 minutes.
Drain off any oil.
Combine... - 42.7837
Baked Cod With Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion for about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, tomatoes, tomato puree, wine and seasoning.
2. Bring the sauce just to the boil, then reduce the heat slightly and cook, uncovered, for... - 38.7497
Baked Avocados With Crab
This Baked Avocados With Crab is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Baked Avocados With Crab recipe and share your feelings with us! - 45.8361
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust has a different taste. The mustard with white vinegar gives the Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust a prefect taste. - 43.5414
Parmesan Baked Almond Haddock
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine the milk and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and thyme.
3. Dip the haddock fillets in the milk, then press into the... - 115.999
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook broccoli till tender.
2) Drain and place in a warm serving dish.
3) In a frying pan melt 2 oz butter and stir fry crumbs till golden.
4) Beat in soured cream, salt and pepper.
5) Gently place broccoli spears, each... - 42.2794
Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Stuffed baked tomatoes with breadcrumbs and onions is a simple yet lovely recipe for baked tomatoes. Made with a filling herbed with oregano, I like to sprinkle these stuffed tomatoes with cheese just before finishing them. great with all sorts of casseroles,... - 44.1681
Prepare dinner as directed on package.
Add soup, crab-meat, milk, mushrooms and liquid, and onion.
Mix well and spoon into a 2-quart casserole.
Toss breadcrumbs with melted butter and sprinkle on top of macaroni mixture.
Bake in a 350° F.oven for 30 minutes... - 33.0657
Mix butter with breadcrumbs and seasonings.
Drain oysters, reserving 1/3 cup liquor.
In a buttered shallow casserole, put in a layer of half the oysters and top it with half the crumbs.
Repeat and pour the oyster liquor and cream over the casserole.
Sprinkle... - 37.0756
Spinach And Fresh Sardine Plan
Wash the spinach and chard well, drain and cook the leaves in just the water which still clings to them for 4-5 minutes until limp.
Press between two plates to expel all excess water.
Chop the leaves and mix together with the eggs, cheese and garlic.
Grease a... - 41.8352
Grouper Fingers With Lemon Pepper Mayonnaise
Cut fillets diagonally into 1-inch-wide strips.
Combine 1/4 cup mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Brush both sides of strips with mayonnaise mixture.
Combine breadcrumbs, pepper, and garlic powder.
Dredge strips in breadcrumb mixture.
Place on a... - 41.4848
Shrimp De Jonghe
Peel, devein and wash shrimp.
Combine 1 cup crumbs with 1/2 cup butter, onion, garlic, parsley, chervil, vinegar, thyme, sherry, salt and pepper.
Place alternate layers or shrimp and crumb mixture in a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Combine 2... - 37.1779
Coastal Shrimp Coquilles
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter in ovenproof casserole.
Add onion and cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in rice and cook 2 minutes over high heat.
Pour in chicken stock, mix well and season.
Cover and cook 18 minutes in... - 41.488
Oven Fried Heart-healthy Haddock
This is an easy, heart-healthy haddock recipe that can be used for any other mild whit fish as well. Haddock is lightly breaded with whole wheat bread crumbs and baked. Butter is replaced by heart healthy olive oil, lemon juice adds a zing and the capers... - 124.1
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion; saute 3 minutes. Drain in a colander; set aside.
3. Melt margarine in pan over medium-low heat. Add flour,... - 33.3695
Stuffed Mackerel En Chemise
Remove the heads from the mackerel and gut by slitting along the underside with a sharp knife.
With the flesh side down, press along the backbone using the thumb.
Turn the mackerel over and remove the backbone.
Wash the fish and dry well.
Spread the mustard... - 39.0515
Tuna Casserole From Scratch
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a non-stick pan, add mushroom, and onion. Sauté.
3. Throw thyme, sea salt, and black pepper in it.
4. Put butter and flour. Stir to make a roux.
5. Pour chicken stock and milk.
6. Insert peas,... - 100.191
Smoked Trout Cakes With Mustard Chive Cream Sauce
1. Prepare Mustard-Chive Cream Sauce.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup. Sprinkle 3/4 cup breadcrumbs on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until golden; set aside.
4.... - 33.8976
Sole Au Gratin
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Clean the sole fillets if they aren't already.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped shallots and onions. Cook for about 5 minutes until soft and lightly browned. Add the mushrooms and cook 5 minutes longer, until all the... - 36.3892
Roasted Stuffed Peppers With Anchovies
Broil peppers 4 inches from heat source until each side is just charred.
Transfer to plastic bag.
Wrap tightly and let stand 5 minutes.
Peel peppers and cut in half, discarding stems and seeds.
Rinse peppers; pat dry with paper towels and set... - 38.2156
Stuffed Soused Herrings
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a large sized bowl, put breadcrumbs, capers, lemon rind, butter, egg, salt and pepper and stir them all well.
3.Pour water if the mixture is dry.
4.Place the herrings on a flat surface with skin... - 45.187
Sole With Cucumber Sauce
1. In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
2. Divide crabmeat mixture among fillets, spreading evenly.
3. Roll up each fillet and secure with a wooden pick.
4. In an 8-inch square baking dish arrange the fillets.
5. In a 1-cup glass measure... - 45.0645
Halibut With Walnut Crust
Roasted halibut with walnut crust makes for a fresh addition to your brunch or dinner table. Chef Hermann shares with us an easy to make, healthy, tasty fish recipe and the walnut crust just adds to its texture and taste. Next time you are craving for some... - 73.7952
Foolproof Seafood Al Forno
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares a foolproof cooking technique for seafood using breadcrumbs and basting oil that anyone can do. A crisp, flavorful crust and a moist, tender interior--that's what our newest easy seafood cooking technique... - 125.505
Sole With Cucumber Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Divide crabmeat mixture among fillets, spreading evenly.
Roll up each fillet, and secure with a wooden pick.
Arrange in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Place butter in a 1-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH for 45... - 31.0385
Steve cooks his healthy Salmon Burgers with a refreshing green bean and tomato salad. - 0
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 42.3294