- » Baked Fish Tomato Tarragon
Baked Fish Tomato Tarragon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked fish tomato tarragon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked fish tomato tarragon recipes.
Baked Fish With Tomatoes And Tarragon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the fish fillet in a buttered 8"x8"x2" baking dish. If the fillet is very thin, fold it in half.
2. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, tarragon, and salt. Sprinkle the mixture over the fish, then... - 29.2897
Stuffed Tarragon Trout
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2) In cold water, wash the trout thoroughly, scraping off remaining scales, if any. Gently pat dry the trout.
3) With lemon juice, rub the split trout, both inside and out.
4) Over each trout, sprinkle pepper... - 42.5579
Whole Salmon With Tarragon Dressing
Have fish cleaned but don't remove head and tail.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and dash pepper inside fish; dot with butter.
Cut fish in half crosswise.
Cover an 11 by 15-inch shallow baking pan with lettuce leaves and place both halves of the fish on the... - 37.3524
Fish Parcels With Tomatoes And Capers
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Season the fish all over.
Mix 2 tbsp oil and the rest of the ingredients (except the rocket) together and season.
Divide between 2 sheets of foil and sit a fillet on top.
Scrunch up the foil to make two parcels.
Put on a... - 39.4486
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a baking dish with oil or butter.
3. In a small bowl combine the herbs and seasonings.
4. In a skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
5. When the oil is hot, add onions... - 41.0355
Fish Baked With Pesto
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees C.
2. In a food processor, take scallions, garlic, parsley, basil or tarragon, lemon peel, olive oil and black pepper to make pesto. Blend.
3. Stop the processor once or twice to scrape the mixture from... - 42.1483
Fish Baked In Foil
Dredge fish in flour, salt and peppers.
Heat oil in skillet and add garlic.
Quickly brown fish on both sides.
Place fish in center of large piece of foil.
Saute peppers, onions, and mushrooms and place on top of fish.
Add wine to remaining ingredients in pan... - 43.4667
Baked Fish With Herb Stuffing
1) Clean and rinse the fish thoroughly.
2) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3) In a skillet, saute the onion and celery in 1/2 cup butter, until the onion is lightly browned.
4) Blend in the marjoram, sage, parsely, tarragon, dill, Bon... - 47.0981
Sok And Green Tomatoes In Cornmeal
1) Rinse and pat dry sole.
2) Preheat oven to warm.
3) Take a deep flat dish or pie pan and beat eggs. Now add tarragon to eggs.
4) Take another dish and mix cornmeal, peppercorns and cheese.
5) In a cast iron skillet, heat 1... - 43.1855
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F (190 Â°C).
Place fish, skin-side down, in roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with parsley.
Arrange tomatoes slices on filets. Add fresh herbs. Pour in wine and add garlic.
Place piece of butter on each filet. Bake... - 25.2832
Skillet Baked Flounder Provencale
1. In a large ovenproof skillet (preferably not cast iron), warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomato sauce, red wine,... - 39.869
Baked Fillet Of Haddock
1) Cut all the veggies, as desired.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place haddock fillets.
4) In a skillet, combine celery, onions and zucchini with the oil and saute until slightly tender, adding a few drops of water,... - 44.7264
Fish With Herb Sauce
Sprinkle lemon juice over fish; set aside.
Line bottom of greased shallow casserole dish with tomato slices; season with salt and pepper.
Combine bacon and onion in small skillet; cook until onion is golden.
Combine yogurt, flour, and herbs; season to taste... - 43.3479
Fish Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Salmon With Herb Crust
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F
2) Make the fondue: In a skillet heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, and tomato paste. Boil the mixture and... - 44.8538
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Dredge the fish with salt, pepper and thyme.
4) Fold each fillet lightly into three parts.
5) Arrange the fish in the baking dish.
6) In a bowl mix... - 44.0947
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.849
Layered Fillets Surprise
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) In a 9x5x3-inch pan, place 2 fillets at the bottom and sprinkle with salt, pepper, tarragon, onion and cheese.
3) Place the other 2 fillets on top and cover with the tomato sauce and bread cubes.
4)... - 37.1973
Halibut Casserole Espagnol
Saute onion, green pepper, and celery in oil until soft but not brown.
Add tomato soup and the can of water.
Then add salt, curry powder, Worcestershire, lemon juice, tarragon vinegar, black pepper, sweet basil or oregano, marjoram, chili tepine; let... - 42.3733
Casserole Of Halibut With Almonds
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a saute pan, heat the butter and saute the almonds till the start to color. Add in the vinegar, mustard, olives and 1 tablespoon of water. Stir well for some minutes.
3) In a shallow... - 33.2373
Sole In Parchment
Preheat the oven to 450F.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, shallots, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon, and dill.
Gut 4 pieces of parchment paper, each 14" long.
For each packet, lay 1 piece of parchment on a work surface with a long... - 42.6638
Herbed Baked Salmon
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 325°F RUB THE SALMON with the minced herbs and fennel seeds, distributing them evenly.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Cover a large baking sheet with foil and spread the rock salt over it.
SET THE SALMON FILLET, skin side down, on... - 43.0689
Perch In Papillote
Cut four 15 inch squares of parchment paper or aluminum foil; fold squares in half, and trim each into a heart shape.
Place parchment hearts on 2 large baking sheets.
Brush top side of each heart lightly with vegetable oil, leaving edges ungreased.
Set... - 36.4451
Chuck With Herb Anchovy Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fats from chuck and arrange it in baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Take a bowl and combine cream of celery soup, chopped onions, chopped canned... - 39.3374
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles in salted water, and drain.
In the meantime, saute garlic and onions in butter until wilted; add flour, blend over heat, and add milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth; add tuna, sherry, and salt and pepper to taste.
Other... - 46.3445
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°E. Butter a shallow dish and sprinkle with the chopped onions. Place the cod on top and season with salt and pepper.
2 Cover with the coarsely chopped tomatoes and dot with half of the butter.
3 Pour the stock and the wine over... - 37.8364
Fillets Of Sole Duglere
1) Trim and chop the shallots finely.
2) Skin, deseed and chop tomatoes.
3) Skin and rut the garlic.
4) Preheat oven at 350°F
5) Grease a shallow, flameproof dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
6) Nib garlic lightly around dish.
7)... - 45.0948
Catfish With Fresh Corn Relish
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Combine paprika, red pepper and salt in cup; lightly sprinkle on both sides of fish.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill fish, on a covered grill, over medium Kingsford briquets, 5 to 9 minutes.
Halfway through... - 44.0508
Orange Roughy With Vegetables
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine cucumber, tomato, mushrooms and tarragon.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes, stirring once.
Top with orange roughy pieces.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium High).
Microwave for 5 to 8 minutes, or until - 32.2971
Chuck With Herb Anchovy Sauce
Trim fat from meat; place in shallow baking dish (12x8x2 inches).
Roast at 350° F. for 1 hour.
Spoon off fat.
Combine remaining ingredients except anchovies.
Pour over meat.
Cover with foil; bake 2 hours more or until tender.
Spoon off fat.
Top roast with... - 32.5599
Jewfish With Pickle Sauce
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Butter a baking dish large enough for the fish.
Place them on the dish, with a sharp knife make 3-4 incisions in the upperside of the fish.
Arrange the lemon slices next to each other on top of the fish.
In the work... - 41.9034
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. In a dish, poach the steaks in the wine with lemon juice, onion and add peppercorns to it, take the dish and cover it and bake at 350° F for about 15 minutes, or by the thickness of the... - 45.7175
Sole Roll Ups With Crab Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F Grease a 13" by 9" baking dish.
2. In nonstick 10-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons shallots; cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer to medium bowl. Add crabmeat, bread crumbs,... - 34.7872
Broiled Maine Hake With Barnegat Sea Scallops
For those who like to eat seafood, here is a delicious treat waiting for you. View this amazing video that shares an outstanding recipe which would surely impress each one of you. The chef here presents the dish in such an elegant manner that makes the video... - 103.609