- » Baked Fish Rice
Baked Fish Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked fish rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked fish rice recipes.
Baked Trout With Rice And Greens
Baked Trout with Rice and Greens can be a great dish for a gourmet dinner. Take a look at this video and try out this healthy and delicious meal combo. Your family will love it. - 92.7052
How To Make A Red Snapper (fish) Biryani
Are you a fish lover? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a great recipe to prepare Baked Fish with Garlic and Parsley. Do give this recipe a try, you are sure to love it. - 84.7387
Tropical Rice And Fish Bake
Anyone who have tried this Cuban delight before will tell you how easy it is to fall in love with this dish. Bursting with tropical flavors, this Cuban delight prepared with fish and rice makes for a one-pot meal and is a perfect bet for hungry nights or... - 82.5658
Haddock With Cauliflower White Sauce
Place the rice, onions, stock, and saffron in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
Let boil for 2 to 3 minutes, then cover and reduce heat to lowest point.
Cook for 45 minutes, then turn off heat and let stand 10 minutes more.
Steam the cauliflower... - 48.1096
Baked Fish With Parsley Rice
Baked Fish with Parsley Rice! - A delightfully tasty seafood and rice combination that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! Try the Baked Fish with Parsley Rice. You will love it! - 47.7294
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
This Fish and Rice with Curry Sauce has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Fish and Rice with Curry Sauce for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 47.4598
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Make fish into serving sizes, crush corn flakes into smooth crumbs.
3. Immerse the fish in salted milk, then crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
4. Top fish with oil and bake, keeping on the... - 47.3917
Rice Stuffed Baked Trout
1) Wipe the fillet of a trout dry after washing it properly.
2) Add salt on the outside while spreading melted butter on the inside .
3) Add chopped onion, celery and parsley with mixed spice, boiled rice and butter.
4) Mix it with boiling water.
5)... - 46.9502
Baked Fish And Rice
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Take a 2 qt. glass casserole; blend rice, onion, salt, parsley, poultry seasoning, lemon juice and water.
3) Arrange fish evenly over rice.
4) Sprinkle with butter and paprika.
5) Cover the dish and... - 46.2684
Rice With Fish
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the yoghurt, onions, cloves, turmeric, salt, coriander and anise together.
3) Coat the fish thoroughly with this mixture and marinate for 1 hour.
4) In a casserole, saute the fish in 2... - 45.6672
Baked Striped Bass With Yellow Rice
Preheat oven to 400°.
Wash the fish thoroughly in cold running water and pat dry, inside and out.
Place the onion, ginger, garlic, turmeric, and 4 tablespoons of water in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 45.6339
Paupiettes Of Plaice Henrietta
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
Put all the ingredients for the stock in a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain and allow to cool.
2 Combine the ingredients for the stuffing and spread it over the fish fillets.
Roll up... - 45.0318
Creole Shrimp And Fish With Rice
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion, green pepper, celery and garlic for 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, bay leaf, basil, salt, thyme, hot pepper flakes and pepper, crushing tomatoes with spoon; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer,... - 44.5018
Herb Baked Fish & Rice
Herb baked fish and rice can be prepared with a fish of choice. Made with Italian seasoning and garlic powder for flavor, it the rice is coked with chicken bouillon. Along with broccoli, the herb baked fish also has cheese in it. Cooked with a dash of... - 44.3635
Sole With Saffron Rice
1) With a knife remove both skins from the sole and divide into four fillets.
2) Rub seasonings and roll up.
3) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4)
4) Grease a buttered pie dish and arrange fillets in it.
5) Pour milk around the... - 44.0288
Rice Vegetable Stuffed Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Prepare rice according to package directions, except omit the butter or margarine.
In saucepan cook mushrooms, celery, carrot, and onion in the 2 tablespoons butter till vegetables are tender.
Stir in parsley, 1 tablespoon lemon juice,... - 43.6837
Fish Curry With Saffron Rice
Preheat oven to 1 80°C (350°F).
Place fish in a saucepan with combined water and milk.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Melt butter in a frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in flour and curry powder.
Cook,... - 43.6274
Microwave Baja Fish And Rice Bake
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat; saute onion, celery and garlic.
Stir in rice; saute about 5 minutes, or until rice browns slightly.
Add tomatoes and juice, lemon pepper, salt and cayenne pepper.
Place fish fillets in bottom of 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch... - 42.9463
Smoked Fish And Rice Casserole
Combine rice with flaked fish and the peas.
Saute onion in butter until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add onion to fish mixture with tomato sauce, egg, paprika, and nutmeg.
Stir in milk until blended.
Turn mixture into greased, 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle top... - 42.6563
Baja Fish And Rice Bake
I had never tried a Baja Fish and rice bake before on a wrong assumption that I woule never like it. Oh! how wrong I was, because the Baja fish and Rice bake recipe is on the top of my favorites list now. Surprised? You won't be, once you try it out! - 42.6052
Fish With Lemon Rice Stuffing
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Prepare Lemon-Rice Stuffing.
Grease a shallow baking dish large enough to hold fish; set aside.
Rinse fish inside and out; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut off head and tail, if desired, or trim tail.
Season inside and out with salt... - 42.5357
Orange Rice Stuffed Perch
In a small frypan, saute- celery in butter until tender.
Stir in rice, water, orange peel, 1/2 cup orange juice, lemon juice, and salt.
Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat.
Simmer until rice is tender, 15 to 20 minutes; stir in parsley.
Sprinkle fish... - 42.3537
Cook rice as directed on package; drain.
Arrange uncooked trout in shallow well buttered pan.
Season trout lightly with salt, pepper and paprika.
Spoon cooked wild rice into opening of each trout; top each with a tomato slice and mushroom cap.
Arrange 2 thin... - 41.8456
Fish And Rice Ramekins
Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and the onion powder and marjoram.
Pat into four oiled ramekins and up the sides as a pie crust.
Saute mushrooms in 2 teaspoons of the oil until moisture is evaporated.
Add sherry and heat until nearly... - 41.8011
Rice Baked Stuffed Fish
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease shallow baking pan.
Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in skillet.
Cook onion until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add crumbs, rice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, basil, dill weed, parsley and lemon... - 41.5632
Fish Sticks In Tomato Sauce On Rice
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.First, prepare rice for serving of four
3.On a baking sheet, place the fish sticks
4.Heat in hot oven for 15 minutes
5.In a saucepan, mix remaining ingredients and heat it
6.Remove fish... - 41.2488
Tomato Topped Tuna Casserole
Arrange rice on bottom of a greased 2 quart casserole.
Drain peas and add liquid to soup along with seasonings.
Spread tuna with its broth, peas and onion over rice.
Pour soup mixture over tuna mixture.
Top with tomato slices.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in a... - 40.8778
Spinach Stuffed Fish Fillets With Parsley Rice
These Spinach Stuffed Fish Fillets perfectly satiate a famished soul when eate nwith a bowl of warm rice for a meal. Don't miss out on these sole or flounder fillets topped with a fliing bread and spinach mixture seasoned with paprika for your next meal.... - 38.7808
Fish And Rice Bake
Thaw fish if frozen; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Pat dry with paper toweling.
Combine soup, rice, and egg; mix well.
Spread in even layer in shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole; top with fish pieces.
Drizzle with oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with onion salt.
Cover... - 38.7156
Rice Stuffed Fish Rolls With Lemon Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In small flameproof container melt 1 teaspoon margarine; set aside remaining margarine.
In small bowl combine 1/2 teaspoon melted margarine with the rice, carrot, parsley, salt, and pepper, mixing well; spoon an equal amount of... - 38.3444
Smoked Haddock And Rice Layer
1) In a small saucepan, add the flour in melted butter and cook gently for a min; stir in the milk and cook for a further 2 min; add the haddock and season well with salt and pepper.
2) Combine the parsley with the rice; place 1/2 rice, 1/2 egg and... - 37.3842
Flounder Baked Over Herbed Rice
In a medium saucepan, bring the broth to a boil.
Stir in the rice, mushrooms, carrots, onions, marjoram and pepper.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 35 minutes or until the rice is almost tender and the water is absorbed.
Spray a... - 37.2935
Herb Baked Fish & Rice
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In 12X8-inch baking dish, combine hot broth, uncooked rice and seasonings.
Bake, covered, for 10 minutes. Top with broccoli, 1/2can French Fried Onions and the Parmesan cheese.
Place fish fillets diagonally down center of dish;... - 35.9924
Tuna Rice Creole
1. Prepare rice as label directs; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butler or margarine, cook celery, onion, and garlic until tender. Discard garlic.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 10" by 6" baking dish or 1 1/2 quart shallow... - 35.3802
Fillet Of Fish And Rice Casserole
Cook onions, peppers, garlic, and parsley in the water and wine until tender.
Mix raw fish, cooked rice, and all other ingredients (except the Romano cheese) and put in a greased casserole.
Top with cheese and bake in 3 25-degree oven for 1 hour. - 34.9774
Rice Ringed Fish
Separate fillets and arrange skin side down, in a greased baking pan.
Brush with butter and season.
Bake at 375° for 15 minutes.
Spread soup over fillets and bake 15 additional minutes.
To prepare rice, drain mushrooms, adding enough water to liquid to ma - 29.454
Rice Stuffed Rainbow Trout
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until golden but not browned; remove to a 12" by 8" baking dish. In drippings in skillet, cook rice 1 minute; stir in water and bouillon; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook rice 15 minutes or... - 27.5731
1 2 oz. mushrooms, sliced can
2. Add rice, soy sauce, and mushrooms. Mix well.
3. Bake at 325Â° for 60 minutes. - 25.2677
Baked Fish Biriyani/ Shrimp Biriyani
1. Preheat oven at 400*F.
2. In a bowl, combine turmeric, red chili powder, garam masala, salt, oil and water. Combine to make paste.
3. Coat each fish with this paste and keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. In a baking sheet greased with... - 0
Baked Fish Rice Recipes By Category