- » Baked Fish La
Baked Fish La Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Baked Fish La recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Baked Fish La recipes.
Baked Fish A La Spetses
These Baked fish A La Spetzes taste incredible ! Try this irresistible medley of fishes baked and deliciously seasoned with vegetable, herbs and bread crumbs and garnished with feta cheese for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions... - 40.5621
Baked Fish A La Spetses
The baked fish is a lovely recipe for baked fish that I often prepare for home meals. Baked with a mix of wine combined with parsley, garlic and basil for flavor along with salt and pepper, the aroma of the baked fish a la spestes is so good, you would think... - 43.7544
Baked Fish A La College
1. Clean fish, wash well and make gashes at 2.5 cm. intervals.
2. Mix together remaining ingredients.
3. Marinade fish in the mixture for about half an hour.
4. Bake in a moderate oven till done. - 30.3759
Baked Fish Steaks A La Crecy
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Put the fish on an aluminium foil and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, and salt and paprika to taste. Add margarine to it.
3) Seal the foil and put it on a baking sheet. Bake it for 12-15 minutes... - 44.7038
Baked Fish A La Spetsiota
1) Preheat the oven 350 °F.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish.
3) Wash the fish and allow to drain.
4) Rub the fish with salt and pepper on both sides and leave it to drain.
5) In a baking pan, place the fish.
6) In a bowl, place... - 40.9664
Fish A La Grecque
This yummy fish a la grecque swept me off my feet, I bet it will do the same to you. If you have plenty of fish on hand then recipe is the thing to make. The fish a la grecque can be considered the gem of the Greek cuisine. This dish is sure to receive rave... - 46.646
Fish A La Grecque
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Lay the potato slices on the bottom of a casserole dish and sprinkle with chopped onion.
Place fish fillets on top and cover with sliced tomato.
Pour over the water and oil and sprinkle with pepper and parsley.
Bake 30 minutes, or... - 32.23
Fish A La Nantaise
1) Whole fish shuld be preferred, but without gills.
2) Cut off the fins and scrape the inside of the fish thoroughly.
3) Sprinkle salt over fish and let it stand for 15 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) Clean the vegetables and... - 46.0721
Fish Mousse A La Joinville With Ravigote Sauce
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a cold bowl,puree the fish and put it in crushed ice bath
3)Fold the egg whites into the fish ,slowly.
4)Carefully add heavy cream,fold in gently.
5)Add the salt and the tabasco and mix... - 43.1709
Fillets Of Fish A La Crème
Chop the onion or shallot very finely and sprinkle over the bottom of a buttered shallow heatproof dish.
Lay the fish fillets skinned-side down on top.
Season, and pour in the wine and water.
Cover lightly with buttered greaseproof paper.
Cook towards top of... - 43.9524
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim is a fish and seafood recipe. Prepared in fish stock and topped with oyster and shirmp; the fillet of sole marguery is served with a sauce of pan gravy prepared with wine and butter. - 46.5636
Whiting A La Bercy
Remove heads and fins from the whiting and slit them down the backbones to allow the heat to penetrate easily.
Grease a shallow baking dish and sprinkle in the shallots.
Add the liquid and the butter and bake in a moderate oven, basting frequently with the... - 29.6377
Haddock A La Rarebit
Sift together flour and salt; add to milk, blending well.
Stir in mustard.
When slightly thickened, stir in the cheese.
When cheese is melted add butter.
Lay haddock fillets flat on a buttered oven-proof platter; spread the sauce over and bake in a... - 35.6193
Salt Codfish A La Abad
The salt codfish a la abad is a gourmet codfish recipe prepared with salt cod. Coated with egg and flour, the cod is fried and baked with alternating layers of sliced and fried potatoes topped with a sauce of vinegar, oil, onions and parsley seasoned with... - 50.6304
Bar A La Marseillaise
In an ungreased ovenproof dish (long enough to take the whole fish) put the sliced potatoes on bottom, then the onions.
Add some of the fennel sprigs. (If a bag of fennel seeds is used, remove it before serving.)
Add the garlic, Planters Peanut Oil, wine and... - 41.9191
Codfish A La Benedictine
This codfish a la benedictine is a fresh codfish recipe made along with sweet potatoes and cream. A cooked and baked recipe, this codfish a la benedictine is a filling and hearty recipe for codfish prepared with a hint of lemon. - 43.4614
Pescado A La Naranja
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Arrange fish in a 12x7 1/2 x2-inch baking dish.
In small skillet cook onion and garlic in oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in cilantro or parsley, salt, and pepper, Spread mixture over fish.
Combine orange juice and lemon... - 39.1928
Turbot A La Duglere
Place the fish in a greased casserole.
Skin and chop the tomatoes, peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix the tomatoes, onion, parsley (if used) and wine together, season and pour over the fish.
Cover the casserole and cook in a fairly hot oven (400° F., Gas 6)... - 34.8955
Lac La Ronge Lake Trout
Lac La Ronge Lake Trout is a wonderfully delicious seafood dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this soup for a get together with my extended family at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Lac La Ronge Lake Trout recipe ever... - 37.2042
Striped Bass A La Ferezana
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this Striped Bass a La Ferezana! Use the freshest of Fish available to get the most amazing Striped Bass a La Ferezana. A yummy Main Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of... - 49.3354
Harengs A La Boulangere
Harengs A La Boulangere is a herring recipe made with potatoes and onions. Flavored with marjoramm and thyme, this easy to prepare, french sole recipe is great for parties and even home meals. - 41.6924
Red Snapper A La Franey
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Have the fish thoroughly cleaned and scaled but leave the head and tail intact.
Dry the fish with a paper towel.
Sprinkle the rosemary in the cavity of the fish and salt and pepper the outside of the fish generously.
Melt the... - 35.7072
Perch Turbans A La Newburg
1. If using frozen fish, thaw them before using.
2. Skin fillets and slice into serving portions.
3. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper.
4. Grease a large but shallow baking dish with butter or margarine.
5. Preheat the oven to... - 43.3715
Huachinango A La Veracruzana
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a lightly oiled 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking dish, place fillets.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) Squeeze fresh lime juice over the fillets.
5) Place inside the refrigerator by covering with a lid for an... - 39.8007
Smelt A La Benedictine
Boil smelt until bones and skin can be removed easily.
Add 1 tablespoon butter and 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
Cook sweet potatoes, drain and mash.
Add pepper, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and cream.
Blend with prepared... - 40.8855
Pissaladiere A La Nicoise
1. Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Dissolve the yeast, and the sugar if used, in 2 tablespoons of the water. Pour into the flour with the remaining water. Mix to a smooth dough, adding a little more water if necessary.... - 40.6528