- » Baked Fish Fillet Mustard Sauce
Baked Fish Fillet Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked fish fillet mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked fish fillet mustard sauce recipes.
Fish Fillets In Mustard Sauce
This Fish Fillets In Mustard Sauce is a delicious seafood dish that is definitely sure to win a few hearts over. Just thinking about the flavors of the dish and biting into the tender fish pieces makes my mouth water. Perfect for your weekend luncheon, the... - 46.7006
Fillet Of Fish With Mustard Sauce
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add zucchini, red peppers and celery and saute for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in foil in a low oven to keep warm.
2. Add fish fillets to pan, cook for 2 minutes on each side or until... - 32.4009
Baked Fish With Honey Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Cut fish into 4 pieces and place in single layer in greased shallow baking pan.
Tuck under any thin edges of fish.
Combine oil and lemon juice; brush on fish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
To make Honey-Mustard Sauce, combine... - 37.7422
Mackerel Fillets With Mustard Sauce
Lay each mackerel on a piece of greased aluminium foil.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice and wrap the fish loosely, envelope-style, so they are completely enclosed.
Place the parcels on a baking sheet and bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for... - 38.0629
Fillets In Mustard.sauce
This Fillets In Mustard Sauce looks feels and tastes great all at the same time. What else one can ask for? Fillets In Mustard Sauce gets its taste from Fish. I never fail to eat Main Dish while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. Not... - 40.5108
Baked Fish Fillets
Cut fillets in serving pieces and place in greased shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and lemon juice.
Pour over fillets, and sprinkle with crumbs and parsley.
Bake at 350° F. for 35 minutes. - 34.5895
Easy Baked Fish Fillet
Cut fillets in serving pieces.
Place in greased shallow baking dish; sprinkle with paprika, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
Make white sauce of butter, flour, seasonings, and milk; pour over fillets.
Sprinkle with crumbs and parsley.
Bake in moderate oven... - 36.7202
Fish Fillets With Mornay Sauce
Wash fillets and wipe with doth.
Cut in serving pieces.
Arrange on greased ovenproof platter and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Melt butter, stir in flour, salt, mustard and cayenne.
When well blended, add milk slowly, stirring constantly over a... - 38.875
Baked Cod With Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the fish in a shallow, buttered baking dish. Dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter, pour the white wine over the fish, cover with wax paper, and bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
3. Meanwhile, melt... - 32.9899
Fish Fillets Baked In Sour Cream
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a small mixing bowl, tip in the sour cream, ginger, mustard, herbs and the bottled Beau Monde seasonings
4. Place the fillets into the oval of the preheated plank
5. Spoon the... - 42.3067
Fish With Mustard Sauce Over Steamed Spinach
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange in ovenproof glass baking dish.
Mix the dressing, mustard and yogurt.
Spoon evenly over fish.
Bake until done or until fish is no longer translucent, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness at the... - 33.8904
Fish Fillets With Yogurt Sauce
To Microwave: Place fillets in shallow glass baking dish.
Blend together yogurt, lemon juice and mustard in small bowl.
Spread mixture over fish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH (100% power) 4 minutes or until fish just turns opaque, turning once.
Let stand,... - 24.3771
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
Enjoy this Fillet of Sole in Wine Sauce - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 45.9321
Plaice Flounder In Mustard Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Roll the fish fillets
3.Take a buttered oven proof dish or foil container and place the rolled fillets in it.
4.Heat butter in a pan, add flour and cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
5.Turn off the flame... - 43.5085
Plaice With Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree, Gas Mark 6.
2) On a board, arrange the plaice filltes skinned sides upwards.
3) In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, seasoning, and lemon rind.
4) Divide the fish filling between fish pieces, roll up, brush with... - 42.5683
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
1. Take a 10½ inch fry pan, add water and wine and bring to boil.
2. Mix single fillets, simmer, mildly, for about 3 to 5 minutes or till the flakes are removed easily.
3. Keep the fillets aside for keeping warm, reserving ½ a cup of fish... - 45.207
Haddock A La Rarebit
Sift together flour and salt; add to milk, blending well.
Stir in mustard.
When slightly thickened, stir in the cheese.
When cheese is melted add butter.
Lay haddock fillets flat on a buttered oven-proof platter; spread the sauce over and bake in a... - 35.8373
Spinach Filled Pinwheels With Mustard Sauce
For filling, cook spinach with the onion according to package directions, then drain well.
In a medium mixing bowl combine cooked spinach-onion mixture and egg.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Measure length of fillets.
Cut long fillets or overlap thinner ends of 2... - 33.7374
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust has a different taste. The mustard with white vinegar gives the Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust a prefect taste. - 43.759
In 3-qt casserole combine green pepper, celery, green onion, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fish fillets.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 45.4885
Fish Fillets In Sour Cream
Arrange fillets in baking dish in a single layer. Combine and mix well the rest of the ingredients, except paprika. Pour sour-cream mixture over fish. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and sauce is hot and... - 22.7287
Sole Fillets And Oysters Thermidor
Arrange fish fillets in a buttered baking dish (about 9 inches square), and place 2 or 3 oysters on each fillet.
Saute mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in butter; stir in flour.
Gradually stir in milk or cream until blended.
Add sherry, cheese, salt and... - 43.8334
Mustard Roasted Fish
Looking for something incredibly easy, fast, and unbelievably delicious for dinner? Well, this is your recipe. You can make the sauce ahead of time and when it’s time for dinner just put it on your fish and you have dinner ready in about 15 minutes. Genius. - 109.82
Fillet Of Sole With Yogurt Sauce
Butter or oil a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
Dust fillets with flour.
Spread fish in greased dish.
Mix the 2 tsp flour into the yogurt.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spread on top of fish, covering... - 39.6579
Louisiana Style Fish Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the flounder on the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the scallions.
3 In a... - 40.7448
Baked Fish In Vinegar Sauce
Dredge the fish fillets in flour and a tiny bit of salt.
Place them in a shallow baking dish so that they all fit snugly.
Saute the onions, in a bit of butter until they are tender and transparent.
Spread the onions over the fish fillets.
Prepare something... - 38.8505
Halibut With Piquant Sauce
1. Place butter in 1 1/2-quart (10x6) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add mustard, parsley flakes, garlic powder and lemon juice. Cut each fillet into 4 pieces. Dip in seasoned butter; arrange with thick edges... - 26.6391
Bluefish Baked With Apples.and Mustard
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Peel the apples or not, as you wish, cut them into thin slices, and saute them in 4 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet over high heat until lightly browned.
Lay bluefish fillets in a shallow baking dish just large enough... - 38.0861
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
Transfer shallot mixture to blender container.
Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and process until smooth;... - 40.539
Sweet & Sour Fillets
Arrange fillets in 12x8-in baking dish.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily, rotating dish 1/2 turn after half the cooking time.
In 1 -qt casserole combine brown sugar, cornstarch, chives... - 41.6838
Gravlax With Mustard Dill Sauce
Leaving skin on, cut salmon into 2 boneless fillets.
To fillet, cut down center back, then on both sides of backbone.
Cut flesh from backbone and ribs.
Discard bones or use to make Fish Stock.
Rinse boned fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Run your fingers over... - 39.549
Butterflied Salmon With Mustard Sauce
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine onion, vermouth, mustard, tarragon, and sugar. Stirring often, boil over high heat until reduced to 3/4 cup, 5 to 8 minutes.
2. Rinse salmon and pat dry. Lay fish open, skin down, on a sheet of foil (about 12 by 17... - 29.8237
Sole Baked In Wine Sauce
Sprinkle fillets with lemon juice, wine, salt and pepper to taste; chill for several hours.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour until smooth.
Add milk, and stirring, cook over low heat until smooth and thick.
Add pepper, mustard, Worcestershire, tarragon,... - 41.2632
Crispy Baked Scrod With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine the yogurt, peach jam, mustard, vinegar and parsley (if using), and stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a shallow bowl, beat the... - 37.0343
Grilled Fish Barbecue Style
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 5 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and, cover it with aluminum foil and prick with a fork. Grease the foil with oil. Avoid using spray near a hot grill. Alternately... - 46.1611
Tangy Fish Bake
Thaw fish fillets, if frozen.
Cut fillets into equal serving portions.
Place fish in a single layer, skin side down, in a well-greased baking dish, about 8 by 12 inches in size.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine over fillets and sprinkle with... - 38.8398
Marinated Fish With Salmoriglio Sauce
1. Prepare the fish: Pour a little of the vinegar over the fish fillets, then rinse them under cold running water. Pat dry and arrange on an ovenproof glass or ceramic platter. Rub a little salt over the skinless sides of the fillets and sprinkle with the... - 30.9563
Quick Bake Fish
Mix salt, pepper, and mustard.
Add Worcestershire sauce and milk.
Dip fish in milk mixture, then in crushed cereal flakes.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Drip salad oil over pieces.
Bake in a hot oven of 450°F for 15-20 min., or until tender, but juicy. - 34.5359
Fish With Rarebit Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Cut the fillet into 6 equal steaks.
4. In an 8x12 inch, well-greased baking dish, arrange the fish in single layer.
5. Pour lemon juice over the fish and sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt.
6. In a... - 45.8401
Baked Fish, Cheese And Spinach
Arrange spinach in a large, shallow, greased baking dish.
Arrange fish fillets over spinach and sprinkle with the mustard, 1/2 teasp of the salt, sugar, and paprika combined.
Bake in a moderate oven of 350ºF for 30 min.
Meanwhile combine cheese, egg, flour,... - 36.2806
Baked Fish And Broccoli
1) Preheat the oven to 450 Deg F.
2) Allow the frozen fish to stand at the room temperature for about 15 min.
3) In a collander, keep the frozen broccoli and run over hot water to thaw partially.
4) Wrap the broccoli in a foil and place in... - 42.2153
Baked Fish And Chips
This Baked Fish and Chips is a great way to eat this classic. It is a delicious, healthy, and easy to prepare weeknight dinner, that is light on the belly. Get the exact recipe from this video and give it a go. Bon Appétit! - 119.044
Halibut With Dill Pickle Sauce
Arrange the halibut fillets in an 8 by 12-inch baking pan.
Mix together sour cream, green onion, green pepper, dill pickle, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, basil, salt, and pepper; pour sauce over fish.
Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or until... - 31.8078
Fish With Cooled Cucumber Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Turn under any thin edges of fish.
In a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish (use an 8x8x2 inch baking dish for low wattage ovens) arrange fish fillets with thicker portions toward outer edges of the dish.
Cover dish with vented clear plastic... - 28.0471
Haddock In Herb Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put fish into a greased 8x 8 x 2-inch (20x20x5 cm) baking pan.
Tear bread into 4 pieces.
Put into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at GRATE to crumb bread.
Put remaining ingredients... - 42.2749
Favorite Fillets is one of the best recipes you can think of. Prepare the Favorite Fillets easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 35.1142
Fillet Of Sole East Indian
1. In a bowl, combine melted butter, curry powder, cumin, salt, pepper, lime rind and juice. Dip sole fillets into butter mixture.
2. Place sole in a large skillet. Pour wine over sole. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and poach gently for 5 minutes, or until... - 38.0265
Baked Black Drum
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Combine other ingredients in a shallow bowl.
Add fillets, turning to moisten both sides with the sauce.
Cover and place in a refrigerator to chill and marinate for 60 minutes.
Remove fish from marinade and reserve sauce.
Place fillets in... - 37.3734
Halibut With Piquant Sauce
In 1 1/2 -quart (10 x 6) or 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, melt butter (30 sec).
Add mustard, parsley, garlic and lemon juice.
Break apart or cut fillets into 4 or 5 pieces.
Dip each piece in butter mixture, turning butter side up.
Cook, covered with wax pa - 26.9416
Lemony Bass With Avocado Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil.
2) In cold water, rinse the bass fillets. Pat them dry.
3) In a shallow dish, add lemon juice, soy sauce, lemon rind and mustard.
4) Coat the fillets in this mixture.... - 40.8043
Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In... - 36.9938
Codfish Cakes With Horseradish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the fish, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, the whole egg, egg white, onion, all but 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the... - 37.0252
Halibut In Lemon Sauce
1) Take a bowl and season the halibut with salt and pepper.
2) Take a baking dish and heat butter for 30 seconds until it melts completely.
3) Add parsley, garlic, onion, lemon juice and mustard and mix properly to prepare a sauce.
4) Cut the halibut... - 42.5246
Puffy Baked Catfish
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place foil on a large cookie sheet.
Lightly spray foil with vegetable oil.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange fish pieces skin side down on prepared foil.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and hot pepper... - 38.7896
Spicy Cod Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Rinse cod and pat dry with paper towels
3. Chop mushrooms, carrots and onion finely
4. Use a food processor (to make this job easy)
5. Spread half of this mixture in a greased baking dish
6. Arrange... - 43.0659
1 In a 10-inch glass baking dish, heat butter 30 seconds.
2 Add mustard, parsley flakes, lemon juice, and garlic powder; stir to blend.
3 Coat fish in the sauce and arrange around sides of the dish.
4 Cook, covered, for 5 to 6 minutes, rotating... - 36.1439
Lemon Sole Baked In A Paper Case
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Cut out four heart shapes from non-stick baking paper, each about 20 x 15 cm / 8 x 6 in.
2. Place a sole fillet on one side of each paper heart. Arrange the cucumber and lemon slices on top of each fillet. Sprinkle... - 39.6342
Plaice In Cider Sauce
1) In a greased foil container, roll the plaice fillets, arrange and top with onion.
2) In a pan, heat the margarine, add in the cornflour and stirring continuously, cook for a minute.
3) Slowly add in the cider, mustard, parsley, brown sugar and... - 44.1097
Halibut With Curry Sauce
Pat fillets dry with absorbent paper.
Marinate for 30 minutes in lime juice.
Melt butter in large heavy skil- let; add onion and garlic.
Saute until golden brown.
Mix flour, curry powder, mustard, thyme, marjoram, salt and white pepper.
Cut rind into thin... - 45.4989
Trout With Breton Sauce
1) Clean and wash trout thoroughly. Remove heads and dry the fish.
2) Preheat oven at 425 °F
3) Peel the cucumber, halve and scrape out the seeds. Dice the flesh.
4) Wrap the trout in oiled aluminum foil. Arrange in an ovenproof... - 42.8415
Monkfish In Ginger Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the fish into individual portions.
3) Place the fish in a single layer in a large dish and cover with the yogurt.
4) Cover the dish and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
5) In skillet, heat oil... - 46.1647
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, mustard, and pepper.
Whisk in the beer and Worcestershire sauce, then stir in the cheese.
Add the haddock, tossing well to coat; pour all into an ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
Cover with aluminum... - 31.8072
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, cook carrots and onion with enough water to cover at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes longer or till tender.
Drain vegetables and set aside.
Cut each block of fish crosswise in four equal... - 42.2704
Maquereau A La Sauce Moutarde
Maqueraux A La Sauce Moutarde is a herbed mackerel recipe made with lemon juice. Oven cooked and prepared along with eggs and mustard to taste, the Maqueraux A La Sauce Moutarde is usually served chilled. - 43.3262
Thaw fish if frozen.
Arrange in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking clish.
In 1-cup glass measure, melt 4 tablespoons butter at HIGH for 30 seconds.
Stir in parsley, wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, prepared mustard, pepper, and paprika.
Pour over fish.
In... - 42.7949
Easy And Healthy Lunch And Dinner Ideas With Fish
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For detox water, in large pitcher take water, add lemon, cucumber, and mint leaves to it. Place it in refrigerator to infuse overnight. Strain.
3. For stir fry dressing, in a bowl combine vegetable oil, soy... - 100.327
My Favorite Fish Dish
Arrange fillets in greased baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and lemon juice.
Melt margarine and blend in flour and mustard.
Add milk slowly, making a white sauce.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour over fillets.
Combine bread crumbs and melted... - 42.1996
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
1. Rinse the fish fillet and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 16 equal pieces.
3. In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
4. Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
5. Refrigerate for about 20... - 39.993
Oven Fried Fish
Cover fillets with mixture of buttermilk, Worcestershire sauce and salt and let stand 30 minutes.
Heat oven to 525 degrees.
Combine crumbs and paprika.
Lift fish out of milk and shake to remove excess moisture.
Dip each piece in crumbs to coat both sides.
Lay... - 34.1213
Florida Fish Rolls
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the stuffing.
2. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Peel and chop 1 banana and stir into stuffing mixture.
4. Season fish fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon of the lime... - 45.7983
Tasty Fish Pie
Drain the anchovy fillets, chop and mix with the salt, fish, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, mustard, oil and diced onion; leave for 30 minutes.
Roll out the pastry thinly and use to line an 8-inch flan ring on a baking sheet.
Drain the fish cubes from the... - 39.3707
Oven Fried Fish
Dissolve salt in combined milk and water; dip fish in the milk, then roll in corn flakes.
Bake on greased cooky sheet at 500° about 15 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Caper Sauce: To one cup mayonnaise, add 1/4 cup drained chopped sour pickles, 1... - 28.0621
Savory Fish Pie
Tie peppercorns, tarragon and bay leaf in cheesecloth.
Place in a large saucepan with fillets and onions.
Cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until onions are tender.
Drain; reserve 3/4 cup stock.
Arrange fish and onions in 2-quart oblong... - 45.6047
Oven Fish Fry
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) In a bowl, mix together milk, salt, onion flakes and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
4) In a small plate, mix together crumbs, mustard and paprika.
5)... - 42.7248
Flounder In Cheese Sauce
Combine flour, salt, nutmeg and mustard with butter in saucepan over low heat; stir in milk gradually.
Simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened.
Blend in lemon juice and cheese; stir until cheese is melted.
Arrange fillets in shallow baking dish;... - 36.1534
Asian Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Take two 12x24-inch sheets of aluminum foil, and fold each sheet of foil over to make a double-thick square.
Brush a little oil the center part of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Spread half of the... - 45.9691
Baked Cod Loaf
1) Place cod fillets in cold water for about 3 hours.
2) Preheat oven to 400° F.
3) Take a saucepan and simmer potatoes and cod fillets in it for about 20 minutes. Drain.
4) Mash nicely using a potato masher.
5) Take a skillet and heat... - 41.1028
Smoked Fish Gougere
1. Using a sharp filleting knife, fillet the fish and discard the bones and skin.
2. In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil over a medium flame.
3. Add the fish fillets and simmer until the flesh begins to flake.
4. Drain the stock reserving it... - 46.2656
Fantastic Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/210C fan/ gas 8.
2. Add the potatoes to salted boiling water and boil again for two minutes.
3. To the same boiling water, put in eggs and time the cooking process to 8 minutes for hardboiled eggs. By this time, the... - 46.4618
Bahraini Fish Recipe-وصفة سمك من البحرين
The recipe is very easy to prepare and cook. The sauce is very flavorful with all the ingredients in it. I used fresh white fish that is a local fish found abundantly in Bahrain, similar to grouper fish. - 105.641
Halibut In Butter Sauce
1. In a small microwaveable bowl, place the onion and butter.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 1 to 1 ¼ minutes at High, until the butter melts.
4. Add the parsley, lemon juice, mustard and garlic powder and mix... - 38.6163
Baked Salmon With Pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Brush the salmon liberally with butter and mustard.
3. In a shallow baking dish, spray nonstick cooking spray and place the fish.
4. Bake at 450° F for about 10 minutes; to check the doneness of the... - 39.9047
Stuffed Fish Mornay
Lay half of fish fillets in buttered baking dish.
Fry onion and celery in bacon fat.
Add breadcrumbs, herbs; salt, pepper and hot water.
Spread this stuffing over the fish in the pan and cover with the remainder of the fish.
Melt the butter, add the flour,... - 40.8146
Fish With Piquant Topping
Arrange fillets in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
In small mixing bowl, blend all topping ingredients.
Spread over fillets.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes, or until fish... - 41.715
Fish Marguery In Paper
Place fish in 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Add wine, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Dot with 1 tablespoon of butter.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until butter melts.
Remove fish and reserve liquid.
Cut four 12- x 15-inch pieces of parchment paper.
Butter each... - 39.6266
Cajun Redfish Roulades
Thaw fish and seafood, if frozen.
Place fillets between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Pound lightly to flatten to 1/4 inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap; sprinkle fillets with lemon juice.
For stuffing, in a saucepan cook the mushrooms, shallots or green... - 43.7925
Arrange fish with a little of the milk, in a buttered dish, and bake for about 15 minutes in a moderate oven.
Alternatively, steam the fish between two plates over a saucepan for about 10 minutes and then transfer to warm serving dish.
Make the sauce by... - 37.0616
Stuffed Plaice Florentine
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Take the spinach and chop it
3. In a pan, saute onion in butter, add chopped spinach and cook for 10 minutes, also add yolks, nutmeg, salt and pepper and cool it
4. In the plaice fillets,... - 45.3662
Planked Cod, Boston Style
1. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
2. Season the plank
3. Melt the butter in a small saucepan
4. In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, the onion salt, the mustard, both the sauces, lemon juice and the parsley
5. Place the cod filled... - 45.7634
Poisson En Coquille
1. In a pan saute onions and mushrooms in half of the butter.
2. Add garlic, cook for 1 minute and remove from pan.
3. Saute fish until done in remainder of the butter.
4. Return onions and mushrooms to pan.
5. Blend seasonings with sour cream, stir... - 43.7838
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
1. In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
2. Transfer shallot mixture to blender container. Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and proce'ss until... - 35.0269
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Take a large baking dish and grease it with oil.
3. Rub lemon juice, salt, and pepper over the fillets, and place it in the dish.
4. Sprinkle tarragon over it.
5. Spread sour cream on the fish fillets.
6. Bake... - 40.0121
Sole In Parchment
Preheat the oven to 450F.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, shallots, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon, and dill.
Gut 4 pieces of parchment paper, each 14" long.
For each packet, lay 1 piece of parchment on a work surface with a long... - 42.8884
Arrange fillets in a lightly greased 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley, set aside.
Combine butter and lemon juice in a skillet; add mushrooms, and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add... - 38.1044
Haddock In Cream
Wipe haddock with damp cloth and place in baking dish.
Mix lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together and pour over haddock.
Add onions and cream.
Bake in hot oven (400°F.) about 30 minutes.
Garnish with parsley and sprinkle with... - 39.2459
Haddock In Cream
1. Wipe haddock with damp cloth and place in baking dish.
2. Mix lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together and pour over haddock.
3. Add onions and cream.
4. Bake in hot oven (400°F.) about 30 minutes.
5. Garnish with parsley and... - 37.7386
Ginger Bass In Foil
1. Cut 8 large pieces of foil of size (16" X 16")/each.
2. Fold each of the half so that it makes double thickness.
3. Take a large bowl. mix the zucchini, squash, carrots and ginger.
4. Divide into equal 8 portions and arrange 1 portion on each 8... - 41.141
Saucy Sole Roulade
1. Break crab meat into small chunks, removing bony tissue, if any.
Place in a small bowl; mix in mustard, marjoram, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Cut fish fillets in half lengthwise.
Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls crab mixture on wide end of each piece; roll... - 38.707
Loosely roll each fillet and secure with a pick.
In a pan bring clam juice to a boil; set in sole, cover, and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until opaque white.
Remove fish and drain.
Boil clam juice, uncovered, until reduced to 1/2 cup; pour into cup and set... - 46.1567
Red Snapper And Coconut Loaf
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
2) Butter a 1 lb 2-oz/500 g loaf pan and line the base.
3) With a hammer and tip of shap knife, poke the coconut eyes and pour out the liquid in a jug.
4) Chop the fish into fine pieces and... - 42.285