- » Baked Fish
Baked Fish Recipes
Baked fish is a Continental preparation that is made using fish fillets, which are marinated and then baked in the oven. Different varieties of fish are used for the preparation; however, Cod is the most commonly ... More »
Salmon In Rice Paper Wrap
This Salmon in Rice Paper Wrap is a perfect meal for weekends, or if you have special guests over for dinner. Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The hoisin and lime sauce accompanies it perfectly with its tartness. Take a look at this video and give it a go. - 119.389
Perfectly Baked Fish
If you love your fish baked, this perfectly baked fish recipe video is for you to watch and get an idea of how to bake it in the best possible manner. This video will not only show you how to bake your fish perfectly but also share many secrets of doing it... - 115.794
Indian Baked Fish
Watch this video recipe of Indian Baked Fish. This is an innovative dish and put together with the spicy tomato sauce, it becomes delightful meal. Try it out with your fish loving friends or your family. They will love it. - 113.715
Poached Mediterranean Fish
How about a poached fish for lunch! Serena cooks in an Italian kitchen with a traditional recipe in hand which is something her mum taught her! A tender and moist fish poached in the oven. See the video for more on this dish! - 96.5201
Cuban Baked Fish
Love baked fish, but not sure how to cook it? Then this recipe by Juan Montalvo would surely come handy. A heart-healthy, low-fat, luscious fish dish that is any day a healthier eating option than the greasy take-outs. Serve with some mixed salad and enjoy... - 89.8788
Baked Tilapia With Tomato And Onion
There is no need to reserve seafood for eating in restaurants. With a few simple steps, even you can whomp up delicious tilapia at home. The tanginess of tomatoes and sweet zing of onions just adds to jazz up this dish further. Quite a cinch to make, this... - 83.0921
Baked Stuffed Fish
Give me some of the other European dish and I will hate you, give me Baked Stuffed Fish and you have got a slave . There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive... - 51.1229
3 Baked Tilapia Dishes With Italian Soups For Dinner
Though we would like to prepare perfect baked Tilapia fish often, we struggle to find the right spices that would make it taste different every time! Here is an excellent way of marinating the fish before baking using Mexican, Cuban and Moroccan spices. The... - 49.0275
Baked Stuffed Fish
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Baked Stuffed Fish is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Baked Stuffed Fish is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 48.4342
Regal Baked Fish
About 3 hours before serving: Wash fish well.
Brush cavity with lime juice; refrigerate 1 hour.
Meanwhile, make stuffing: In skillet, in 1/4 cup butter, melted, saute onion and celery until tender.
In large bowl, combine stuffing mix, almonds, cheese,... - 47.2166
Baked Fish With Parsley Rice
Baked Fish with Parsley Rice! - A delightfully tasty seafood and rice combination that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! Try the Baked Fish with Parsley Rice. You will love it! - 45.7351
Baked Fish Daniels
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Remove the skin of the fish.
4) In a bowl, marinate the fish with lemon juice and vinegar.
5) Cover and allow it to rest for 2 hours.
6) In another bowl,... - 45.7103
Baked Fish With Bulgur Pilaf
Partially thaw fish steaks, if frozen.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size pieces.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
In a small saucepan cook mushrooms, onion, and celery in hot oil for 1 minute.
Stir in water, bulgur, apricots, and bouillon granules.
Bring to... - 45.6561
This Baked Fish is so crispy and delicious ! Try this out with rice dishes or as an appetizer. You can share your opinion about this Baked Fish here. - 45.1942
Baked Fish With Herb Stuffing
1) Clean and rinse the fish thoroughly.
2) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3) In a skillet, saute the onion and celery in 1/2 cup butter, until the onion is lightly browned.
4) Blend in the marjoram, sage, parsely, tarragon, dill, Bon... - 44.848
Fish Shanty Baked Fish
Thaw frozen fillets.
Cook celery and onion in butter till tender.
Combine with rolls, egg, pars ley, salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper.
Add enough water to moisten, about 3/4 cup.
Place fillets, skin side down, in single layer in a greased 11 3/4x7... - 44.7882
Baked Stuffed Fish
Have the fish split and boned for stuffing.
Season with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and the paprika.
Soak the bread in the milk and mash smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet; saute the onions, celery and mushrooms 10 minutes.
Remove from the... - 44.3201
Baked Fish And Rice
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Take a 2 qt. glass casserole; blend rice, onion, salt, parsley, poultry seasoning, lemon juice and water.
3) Arrange fish evenly over rice.
4) Sprinkle with butter and paprika.
5) Cover the dish and... - 43.9353
Mushroom And Zucchini Baked Fish
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 375°F.
2) In small skillet heat oil,now add mushrooms and zucchini and fry quickly by turning until tender.
3) Now add the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and the seasonings and mix... - 43.8188
Baked Fish Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, take all ingredients and mix well.
3. In a well-greased loaf pan, transfer the mixture.
4. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes until the loaf becomes firm at... - 43.4757
Baked Fish In White Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Dry fish with paper towels
3. Butter a large baking dish and arrange fish in it, separate onions into rings and scatter over fish
4. Combine shallots, mushrooms, lemon juice, salt, pepper, nutmeg and... - 43.3097
Baked Fish Supreme
1) Chop the fish into serving pieces and take a shallow baking pan and arrange fish.
2) Peel and section grapefruit and reserve the juice. Drain the sections and pour the juice on fish.
3) Now, marinate the fish at room temperature for 10 to 15... - 43.2608
Baked Fish And Broccoli
1) Preheat the oven to 450 Deg F.
2) Allow the frozen fish to stand at the room temperature for about 15 min.
3) In a collander, keep the frozen broccoli and run over hot water to thaw partially.
4) Wrap the broccoli in a foil and place in... - 43.1592
Bulgur Stuffed Baked Fish
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) In enough water to cover the bulgur, soak it for about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the bulgur and reserve excess water for soup.
4) Saute onion, peppers, and walnuts in oils a few minutes.
5) Add drained bulgur and... - 43.1524
Stuffed Baked Fish
Remove head from fish.
Mix rice, dates, onions, lemon peel, salt, cinnamon and turmeric.
Spoon rice mixture into cavity of fish.
Close opening with wooden picks or skewers; lace with string.
Place remaining rice mixture in greased casserole; cover and... - 43.1032
Baked Fish In Foil
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Wash fish, inside and out, under cold running water and dry well on paper towels.
3. In small bowl, mix well combining garlic, butter, salt, pepper, thyme and flour.
4. On double thickness of 24-by-18-inch... - 42.942
Baked Stuffed Fish
1. Wash the whole fish and pat dry with kitchen paper.
2. Season inside out with salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. Grease a baking dish with butter.
5. In a skillet, melt butter or margarine over a medium flame.
6. Add crumbs and... - 42.5803
Baked Fish Sticks With Zucchini And Yams
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the yams, salt, and black pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 1... - 42.4897
Baked Fish Stuffed With Shrimp
The fish can be small or it may weigh 2 Ibs (1 kg) or more.
It may be left whole or it may be boned and filleted.
The quantity of stuffing depends on the number and size of fish.
Wash and cook the shrimp in 1/2 cup (125 ml) of water to which you have added... - 42.4594
Baked Fish Steaks A La Crecy
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Put the fish on an aluminium foil and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, and salt and paprika to taste. Add margarine to it.
3) Seal the foil and put it on a baking sheet. Bake it for 12-15 minutes... - 42.4371
Baked Fish Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Thaw the frozen fillets as per package directions.
3) Brush a 1 quart shallow baking dish with melted butter or margarine.
4) Sprinkle cracker crumbs all over the greased baking dish.
5) Arrange the... - 42.3494
Stuffed Baked Fish
Sprinkle cavity of fish with salt and pepper.
For stuffing, melt 1/3 cup butter in skillet.
Add onion and celery.
Stir-fry until onion is transparent.
Add apples, pars ley, and mushrooms.
Stir fry 2 minutes longer.
Mix cooked vegetables with bread cubes,... - 42.312
Herb Baked Fish & Rice
Herb baked fish and rice can be prepared with a fish of choice. Made with Italian seasoning and garlic powder for flavor, it the rice is coked with chicken bouillon. Along with broccoli, the herb baked fish also has cheese in it. Cooked with a dash of... - 42.2849
Carrot Topped Baked Fish
Heat oven to 450°F.
Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Arrange fillets, slightly overlapping, in prepared dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine carrots, melted margarine, juice, thyme and salt.
Spread mixture... - 42.1776
Stuffed Baked Fish
Place cleaned and gutted fish in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Sprinkle cavity with salt.
Place butter, onion and celery in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except... - 42.1212
New England Fish Bake
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Cook until almost tender; drain.
Slice 1/8 in. thick; place in a greased shallow 2-qt.baking dish.
Sprinkle with flour.
Top with onion; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pour half of the milk... - 42.1125
Baked Fish And Vegetables
1) In a baking dish, pour some oil
2) Place the fish into the baking dish with half the quantity of salt and pepper sprinkled in
3) Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 425 F
4) Once out from the oven add in the tomatoes, mixed vegetables, onion, garlic... - 42.0826
Sweet-sour Fish Bake
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Add enough water to juice to measure 1 cup.
Heat pineapple juice, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt and the garlic to boiling in 2-quart saucepan.
Mix cornstarch and water; stir into sauce.
Boil and stir 1... - 42.0345
Olive Caper Fish Bake
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place steaks in a single layer in a well-greased baking dish, about 8 by 12 inches in size.
Sprinkle with salt.
Combine butter or margarine, oregano, and pepper.
Pour sauce over fish.
Bake in a moderate oven, 350°F., for 20 to... - 41.8996
Baked Fish A La Spetses
The baked fish is a lovely recipe for baked fish that I often prepare for home meals. Baked with a mix of wine combined with parsley, garlic and basil for flavor along with salt and pepper, the aroma of the baked fish a la spestes is so good, you would think... - 41.8002
Baked Fish Recipes By Category