- » Baked Fig
Baked Fig Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked fig recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked fig recipes.
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits With Fig Jam
1. Cut the fresh figs in half or quartered, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degree
3. Prepare a parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar, mix everything.
5. Add the... - 135.617
Honey, Fig And Walnut Tart
Today I'll be making a fig, walnut and honey tart. These are actually some of the first figs of the year I've had and I wanted to do something simple but delicious with them. The tart is super easy to make - you can put it together in mere minutes. The final... - 116.898
Delicious Fig Pinwheels
You can finally satisfy your 'fig' cravings with these 'Fig Pinwheels. These cookies are absolutely delicious. They
are not extremely sweet too. Careful not to indulge all of them in one sitting! Watch and learn this cookie recipe from this video. Bon... - 113.769
Delicious Fig Clafoutis
Traditionally, a clafoutis can be prepared using any seasonal fruit. However, Chef Keith Snow bets on the goodness of fig to prepare this French delicacy. What better way to enjoy under-ripe fig then cook it in a boozy, sticky syrup to hold it through. A... - 107.177
Pizza With Caramelized Onion And Fig Topping
Pizza can be made with any choiceful toppings and here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Mike making pizza with flavored caramelized onion and fig topping. Great when had with wine! - 105.263
Chefs Diet Video Recipe - Home Made Fig Bars
Do you like figs? How about adding a little twist to the figs and making rich, moist and satisfying fig bars that your kids are sure to love. Here the chef illustrates step by step instructions to make homemade healthy fig bars right from the scratch. These... - 105.225
Valentine's Special Fig And Parma Ham Hearts
If you're looking to make something special on valentine's day, do try out these ham hearts. The chef has shared some unique ideas in the video. The goat cheese adds extra flavour to the ham hearts. I'm sure you're loved one will enjoy this. - 103.834
Gluten Free Vegan Fig Newtons
So in this video, Marta decides to take on a real challenge and makes Fig Newtons! Despite an argument with the dough, the cookies turn out PERFECT and are organic and vegan! You won't be able to stop with just one. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 101.428
Fig & Fillo Tart
If only all the desserts could be like the sweet Fig and Fillo Tart! This delicious dish is worthy of anyone. You'll absolutely enjoy making it and of course eating it. Watch and learn that sweet recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 93.3174
Figgy Pudding is a really simple recipe to make and if you can get your head around the sheer amount of treacle unloaded into the bowl, it’s actually a surprisingly tasty pudding. Try it yourself!! - 93.0702
Phillo Dough Cupcakes With Strawberry And Fig Cream Cheese
Fond of sweets? this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these Phillo Dough Cupcakes with Strawberry and Fig Cream Cheese. Treat your family to this gourmet delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 78.17
Oatmeal Fig Cookies
Oatmeal Fig Cookies are one of the most perfectly healthy cookies that can be served to your family. Oats and figs both are very healthy ingredients and together make the food healthy. You must try these cookies and serve your family with them. - 51.5902
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
3) With a spoon, blend the mixture well.
4) Add oil, eggs and vanilla to this.
5) Beat in an electric... - 50.4408
Coconut Fig Bars
A perfect alternative for a busy day breakfast, grab this delicious and filling Coconut Fig Bars and start off your day right! Of course, this Coconut Fig Bars is extremely easy to prepare. So give it a try! - 49.8779
Apple And Fig Crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/ 190° C
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a saucepan, cover figs with water and bring to a boil on a medium flame.
4. Reduce the flame and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
5. In the... - 49.8527
Fig Preserve Cake Glazed With Buttermilk Glaze
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. In a large mixing bowl combine dry ingredients and beat well adding oil.
3. Add eggs, beat well and then add buttermilk and vanilla, mixing thoroughly.
4. Stir in preserves and pecans.
5. Grease and flour... - 49.7922
Fig Cookie Squares
Fig cookie squares are made with pineapples and figs along with spices. Prepared with a batter of flour, eggs, heavy cream and egg with sugar, the fig cookie squares are chewy and delicious. The mace, cinnamon and nutmeg give these cookies a special flavor. - 49.1645
Oatmeal Fig Cookies
1.Put the figs in the boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
2.Once done, strain and trim the stems of figs.
3.Chop the figs in small pieces.
4.Preheat the oven to 350degrees.
5.Blend shortening and sugar until light and creamy.
6.Put... - 49.0993
Easy Fig Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, crumbled fig cookies.
3. In a bowl, whisk eggs until fluffy.
4. Put sugar and melted butter and whisk more.
5. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking... - 48.8701
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This fig-filled pastry is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now you... - 48.8652
Sherried Fig-coconut Cookies
Sherried Fig-Coconut Cookies are very healthy and delicious cookies. Figs are so sweet that actually need little or no sugar. Figs are an healthy source of natural sugar and iron. Figs can be fed to pregnant women for iron supplementation. Enjoy the sherried... - 48.1106
Fig And Honey Christmas Cake
1. Toss the beef in seasoned flour and shake off any excess flour.
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Fry the beef in batches until brown all over.
4. Set aside in a plate
5. To the same frying pan, add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add potatoes and... - 48.0343
Fresh Fig Streusel
1) Take a pie plate and coat it with cooking spray. Keep aside. Also Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take the oats, flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add margarine and blend them well.
3) Take the coated pie plate and pour half of... - 47.9258
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13 X 9 -inch baking pan.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, yeast, bone meal, kelp powder, baking powder, cinnamon, all spice and walnuts.
3) In another bowl, beat the eggs alongwith... - 47.6141
1. Prepare the filling by cutting up the figs and removing the hard stems. Cook the figs in the rest of the ingredients till they are soft and thick. Set aside to cool till required.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F, 100°C, Gas Mark 5
3.... - 47.1758
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, oats, flour, salt, baking soda together.
3) Take a pan of dimensions 8-inch x 10-inch (20-centimeter x 25-centimeter) and butter it... - 47.1119
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Sift flour with salt and baking powder.
3) Cream sugar with shortening and then beat in eggs, milk, and vanilla.
4) Roll the dough on a dusted surface and cut into thin strips.
5) Stuff with fig... - 46.9886
Christmas Fig Cake
One day ahead, in saucepan, bring whisky port, liqueur, Agua Ardente and honey to boil.
Add figs, raisins, candied fruit and walnuts; simmer for 5 minutes.
Let cool completely.
Cover and let stand for 24 hours.
Grease 10-inch (4 L) tube pan; line base with... - 46.6401
Prepare in advance a large loaf tin, 10" x 5", or a 9" tube pan.
Grease very thoroughly.
Then line the bottom of the pan with waxed paper, cut to fit.
Grease the paper.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Cream the butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in... - 46.6313
Mama's Fig Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, egg and oil thoroughly.
3) In another bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix well.
4) Slowly add to the sugar mixture.
5) Gradually add vanilla, fig preserves... - 46.6147
Fresh Fig Pie
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This fresh fig pie is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now you can... - 46.4511
Sift flour with salt and, if you like, cinnamon.
Cream butter and sugars until very fluffy; beat in egg whites and vanilla.
Slowly work in flour; wrap dough and chill 2-3 hours.
Meanwhile, prepare filling: Simmer all ingredients together, stirring frequently,... - 45.743
Golden Fig Bread
Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line bottom with waxed paper; grease waxed paper.
Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl.
Mix in the walnuts and figs.
Thoroughly blend eggs, milk, oil, and extract.
Add to dry... - 45.7162
Fig cupcakes are delightfully spiced cupcakes baked with a flour and egg batter. Prepared with added milk, sugar and shortening, with added ginger and cinnamon, the fig cupcakes are prefect for bake sales and picnics. - 45.6824
Fig And Almond Pinwheels
Sift flour with baking powder, soda, and salt and set aside.
Cream butter, shortening, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients just to blend.
Chill dough 6-8 hours.
Meanwhile, make the... - 45.6238
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Grease a large cookie sheet
3. In a medium bowl, tip in the biscuit mix and 2/3 cup of milk and mix well with a wooden spoon for one minute
4. On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board, turn the dough over to... - 45.549
Fig Nut Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) Take a saucepan and add sugar, figs, apple, almonds, rind, liquid, cinnamon and mace. Mix well.
3) Place the saucepan over medium heat and simmer the mixture for about 5-6 minutes, until apples are tender... - 45.3089
Fig Loaf Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream shortening, add sugar gradually and cream until fluffy
3.Add eggs in thirds, beating well after each addition
4.Sift dry ingredients together and stir in alternately with... - 45.0872
This Fig-Nut Turnovers tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Fig-Nut Turnovers and just relish! - 44.977
1. In a bowl place the figs, tea, sugar and treacle and leave for at least 1 hour (the longer the better).
2. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients... - 44.9642
Date & Fig Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar, egg yolk and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30... - 44.5627
Fig Nut Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack.
For filling, in mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, lemon... - 44.5528
Mile High Fig Pie
Early in day: Pour boiling water over figs; let stand 5 min.; drain.
With scissors, snip off stems; then coarsely snip up figs.
In saucepan, beat egg yolks slightly; stir in figs, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, and 1/2 cup sugar.
Bring to boil over low heat,... - 44.4813
Spiced Fig Cake
Grease and lightly flour a 10 inch fluted tube pan.
In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar and... - 44.2445
No Fuss Fig Muffins
1.Preheat the oven to 400F.
2.Take muffin pan cups and place paper baking cups in it or oil the cups using a vegetable spray.
3.Take a bowl, mix figs, raisins and sugar in it.
4.Fold in a mixture of oil, milk and almond extract.
5.Gently... - 44.2271
Dried Apricot And Fig Tart
Make the shell: Prepare pastry as for Lemon Meringue Pie, fitting it into a 10 inch square or round tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake and let cool.
In separate bowls soak the apricots with the wine, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon... - 43.9649
Sherried Fig Cake
In saucepan combine figs, cinnamon, lemon peel and juice, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Add the 1/4 cup sugar and sherry; cook 5 minutes more.
Remove from heat; cool.
Drain figs, reserving 2/3 cup liquid.
Chop... - 43.8186
Apple And Fig Oatmeal Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F,gas4.
2 Take 50 g (2 oz) (4 tablespoons) of the margarine and grease a 20cm (8 in) square tin, 5 cm (2 in) deep.
Line with greaseproof (parchment) paper.
3 Rub the rest of the margarine into the flour, and add the... - 43.6037
Fig-filled Lady Baltimore Cake
Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Blend milk and 1/3 cup water together.
Add flour mixture and milk mixture to creamed ingredients alternately.
Fold in egg whites and vanilla.
Spoon bat- ter... - 43.5816
Crunchy Fig Cookies
Combine the figs, water and sugar in a saucepan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the figs are soft.
Stir in the walnuts.
To prepare the dough, cream together the butter and sugar, blending... - 43.5521
Grease and lightly flour a 9x9x2 inch baking pan.
In a bowl stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
In a mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
Add brown sugar and beat till fluffy.
Add egg and... - 43.5418
Fig Bar Bread
Stir to combine thoroughly the first 4 ingredients.
Combine eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring till well blended.
In small bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Mix in crumbled fig... - 43.5249
Buttery Fig Bar Cookies
Remove stems and blossom ends from figs; coarsely chop figs, place in a 2- to 3-quart pan, and add lemon juice and granulated sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until reduced to 2 cups; as mixture thickens, reduce heat to prevent... - 43.4802
Fig And Nut Biscuits
In a mixing bowl sift the flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
Slice the butter into small pieces and add to the mixture.
Rub the butter between fingertips to resemble fine breadcrumbs.
With a wooden spoon, stir in the sugar, beaten egg and the cream.
Beat... - 43.4448
Italian Fig Cookies
Put figs, raisins, and almonds through food grinder.
In mixing bowl combine 1/4 cup sugar, water, cinnamon, and dash pepper; stir into fruit mixture.
Combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and baking powder.
Cut in shortening and butter till mixture... - 43.4386
Orange Fig Drops
Cream butter, cheese, and sugar till light.
Beat in marmalade.
Stir together dry ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Fold in figs.
Drop by 1 1/4 tablespoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° till browned, 12 to 15... - 43.4314
Molasses Fig Pudding
Cook cornmeal, milk, water, and salt in top part of double boiler for 1 hour.
Stir occasionally to prevent lumping.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into a buttered baking dish.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 20 minutes.
Serve hot with cream. - 43.2754
Coffee Can Fig And Nut Bread
Sprinkle the yeast on the warm water and sugar.
Allow the mixture to stand for 10 minutes; it should bubble up.
Use a pastry brush to paint the insides of two 13-ounce coffee cans lavishly with the melted butter.
Do the same with the insides of the plastic... - 43.2662
Yummy Fig Bars
1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar together till fluffy, beat egg into it and stir in vanilla and orange rind
2. Sift together flour, salt and baking powder and mix into the creamed mixture alternately with milk and mix into a dough
3. Roll the dough... - 43.0751
Fig Spice Cake
Remove stems from figs, cut up and soak for 1 hour.
Measure into a bowl.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9"x9" pan.
Add to the wet ingredients.
Stir, adding the figs.
Pour into the pan and bake 45 to 50 minutes, until cake begins to pull away from the... - 42.9509
Fig Bran Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with cooking spray or insert cupcake liners.
Place the figs in a small heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, and let soak for 1 5 minutes.
Drain, trim the ends, and coarsely chop.
2... - 42.7031
Black Pepper And Fig Biscotti
In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, sugar, pepper, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a small bowl whisk together the egg, egg white and oil.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until almost smooth.
Stir... - 42.3055
Combine flour, 1/2 c. (125 mL) of the wheat germ, sugar, orange rind and salt in bowl.
Stir well to blend.
Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
Add 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the orange juice, a little at a time, mixing lightly... - 42.2279
Sliced Fig Snacks
Combine figs, water, juice, and sugar in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until thick.
Cream butter; add brown sugar, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 42.0225
Turkish Fig Pastries
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the walnuts, figs, honey, lemon zest and cinnamon together, keep aside.
3) Remove the phyllo pastry, place on a dish towel, then cover with a waxed paper and a slightly dampened dish... - 41.9252
Orange Fig Nut Bread
Combine the first six ingredients and let stand for 20 minutes.
Add the egg and beat thoroughly.
Sift the flour, measure, and resift 3 times with the sugar, salt, baking powder and soda.
Add the sifted dry ingredients all at once to the liquid and beat... - 41.8116
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This fig bars is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now you can enjoy... - 41.7213
Oven Steamed Figgy Pudding Christmas Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 1/2-quart metal steamed-pudding mold or fluted tube pan.
2. With kitchen shears, cut stems from figs, then cut figs into small pieces. In 2-quart saucepan, combine figs and milk. Cover and cook over medium-low heat,... - 41.575
Graham And Fig Wafers
Sift together sugar, salt, and baking powder.
Add to cream.
Add graham flour.
Roll half the dough on floured board.
Spread with chopped figs or dates.
Roll other half of dough and put on layer of fruit.
Roll top lightly.
Cut into strips with sharp... - 41.1928
Fig Stuffing Muffins For Roast Turkey
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups well with butter.
3. In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except the whole figs. Stir to mix thoroughly.
4. Spoon the mixture into muffin cups filling them only 3/4th... - 41.1862
Orange Fig Muffins
Orange Fig Muffins is an irresistible recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Orange Fig Muffins; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.174
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cover figs with boiling water; let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and dry figs; cut into thin slices.
Sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder together; cut in shortening until mixture re- sembles coarse cornmeal.
Mix orange rind,... - 41.0539
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it the desired temperature.
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour along with salt and sugar into it.
3) Mix some shortening together with a light hand.
4) Add enough milk slowly in order to turn it into a soft... - 40.6617
Tasty Fig Bars
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping down side... - 40.6084
Date And Fig Pudding
1. Remove seeds from dates and chop them. Slice the figs also.
2. Keep 1 tbsp sliced figs for topping. Boil the rest and the dates in 1/2 cup water with 1/2 tsp of baking soda, stirring fequently.
3. Sift flour with baking powder. Add dates, figs and walnuts... - 40.3823
Fig And Raspberry Tart
Fig And Raspberry Tart has a Wonderful taste.The sweet butter and pastry cream gives the Fig And Raspberry Tart Gripping taste. - 40.2991
Fig Oatmeal Muffins
1) Preheat oven hot to 425Â°c.
2) In a bowl sift together first 3 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3) Add rolled oats and figs. Stir to mix.
4) Add egg, milk, and oil, stir to mix.
5) Spoon into greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
6) Bake... - 40.2752
Fig-stuffed Baked Apples
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This fig-stuffed baked apples is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now... - 40.0168
Sweet Fig Bars
Put figs through coarse blade of the food chopper.
Combine with water, sugar and pinch of salt in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then turn down heat and simmer until mixture is very thick, about 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
Cream shortening,... - 39.65
Fig Nut Squares
Melt butter; stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs; mix well.
Stir in lemon and orange peel, half the figs, and half the nuts.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Blend into batter.
Pour into greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with remaining figs and nuts.
Bake in... - 38.9116
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and cloves; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, stirring just until moistened.
Stir in fig preserves... - 38.4394
Fig And Blue Cheese Tart
1. First make the pastry. Tip the flours into a food processor with 1/2 tsp salt and the diced butter. Pulse until you can't feel any lumps, then tip in the walnuts. Mix the egg yolks with 3 tbsp cold water, then dribble this into the machine while you pulse... - 38.0748
Caramelized Onion Fig And Blue Cheese Strudel
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion... - 37.8942
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This fig cake is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now you can enjoy... - 37.8699
Spicy Fig Torte
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.). Grease the bottom of a nine-inch spring-form pan.
2. Mix the almonds, peel, figs and crumbs. Mix the spices and baking powder and add to the almond mixture. Add the cognac and mix with the fingers.
3. Beat the egg yolks... - 37.6643
Baked Figs In Red Wine
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. Start cutting the stems from the tops of the figs and the tiny leaves from the bottoms, make suere not to cut into the flesh more than required, also slice the figs in half lengthwise
3. In... - 37.3749
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take an 8 inch spring form pan, use waxed paper as bottom lining. Arrange the cookie crumbs on the sides and bottom of the pan.
3. Whisk egg whites to form soft peaks. Slowly beat in sugar,... - 37.3227
Fresh Fig Pie
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Roll out pastry, and line a 9-inch pie plate with it.
Trim excess, and press rim with the tines of a fork.
Remove stems of figs, but don't peel them.
Dice figs. (You should have 2 cups.) Spoon into pastry-lined pie plate.
Combine... - 36.8747
Fig Oatmeal Muffins
Combine quick-cooking rolled oats and milk; let stand 15 minutes.
In mixing bowl stir to combine thoroughly the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine egg, cooking oil, oat mixture, and dried figs; add all at once to dry ingredients.
Stir just till... - 36.8547
Apple And Fig Crumble
Sift the flour into a large bowl and add the bran left in the sieve.
Lightly rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture forms coarse crumbs.
Stir in the sugar.
Arrange the fruit in a 1.2 litre (2 pint) ovenproof dish, add the lemon rind and juice and... - 36.4681
Prepare the beaten egg white mixture as for Coconut Macaroons.
Fold the figs, dates, and almonds into the egg white mixture, along with the lemon rind.
With a teaspoon dipped in water, place small dollops of the mixture on the baking wafers; set the wafers on... - 36.0902
Fresh Fig Filo Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Grease a 25 x 16cm/10 x 6 1/4in baking tin with butter. Brush each filo sheet in turn with melted butter and use to line the prepared tin.
2. Trim the excess pastry, leaving a little overhanging the edge. Arrange... - 36.0224
Roasted Fig And Arugula Salad
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Add figs, toss to coat. Remove figs with a slotted spoon, reserving vinegar mixture.
3. Place figs in a cast-iron or ovenproof skillet coated with cooking... - 35.9511
Fig And Walnut Bread
1. Put the flours in the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and salt. Add the water and molasses, set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a slightly sticky dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10 minutes until the... - 35.6559
Baked Fig Recipes By Category