- » Baked Eggplant Dip
Baked Eggplant Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked eggplant dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked eggplant dip recipes.
Greek Baba Ganoush
This Mediterranean eggplant dip is just ideal with grilled chicken or fish. You can even try it with plain and simple crackers. Preparation part is super easy and you can store it in refrigerator for few days. Prepare over the weekend and enjoy throughout the... - 113.223
Tasty Eggplant Dip
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) On a baking pan or dish place the eggplant. With a knife, pierce it a few times.
3) Bake for about 30 minutes until soft.
4) Take off from oven and let cool.
5) Gently peel out the skin once cooled... - 49.2897
Melitzanosalata Eggplant Dip
Brush a baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Slice the eggplant in half, the long way, and place it, cut side down, on the oiled baking pan.
Bake at 375° for 45 minutes, or until soft.
Cut the eggplant, including the skin, into small pieces, and place in... - 42.9213
Middle Eastern Eggplant Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Place the eggplant on a rack over a baking sheet and set it in the center of the oven. Turning every 15 minutes, bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until the skin is soft and wrinkled. Remove from the oven with the rack and set aside to... - 39.3239
Warm Mediterranean Eggplant Dip With Herbed Pita Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Spread the eggplant slices on a baking sheet and drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil on top. Season with 1 teaspoon of the salt. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then chop finely and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, using a sharp... - 38.7073
Prick eggplant 3 or 4 times with fork.
Cook in 400° oven until tender, about 40 minutes.
Pare eggplant; cut into cubes.
Place eggplant, onion, garlic, lemon juice, oil and salt in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth. - 37.1646
Aubergine (eggplant) Dip
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F gas 5.
Prick the aubergine (eggplant) all over with a fork and bake it in the oven for 45 minutes or until very soft.
Cool it under cold water and ;halye:;it length ways.
Use a tablespoon to scoop out the flesh.
2 In... - 37.1177
Eggplant Dip Or Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Wash eggplant and place whole on pan in preheated oven.
Bake for an hour or until skin is charred and wrinkled and flesh is soft.
Saute onion and garlic in oil, just until tender, not brown.
Strip off eggplant skin and mash flesh... - 37.0436