- » Baked Egg Ramekin
Baked Egg Ramekin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked egg ramekin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked egg ramekin recipes.
Lentil With Baked Eggs In Ramekin
Explore the world of vegetable protein with this simple recipe, Lentil baked in Ramekin. Lentils are good source of protein and fiber. For those who want to switch over to vegetable proteins for health reasons, this dish is an obvious choice, it nourishes one... - 130.334
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg, milk, onions, parsley, salt and pepper.
3) Whisk until well blended.
4) Stream the mixture into a single ramekin.
5) Bake for 30 minutes.
6) Serve hot, 2 slices of... - 36.5241
You May Also Like!
Baked Egg Ramekins
1. Butter 4 small custard cups very lightly and spoon 2 tablespoons of the skim milk into each.
2. Into a cup, break each egg then slide into custard cup and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake in slow oven (325°) 20 minutes until eggs are cooked... - 30.3515
Baked Egg And Tomato Ramekins
With a spoon, press tomatoes gently in a wire strainer to remove remaining liquid (save for other uses); set tomatoes aside.
In a pan, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Add onion and mushrooms.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until... - 47.236
Baked Egg Ramekins
1. Butter 4 small custard cups very lightly; spoon 2 tablespoons of the skim milk into each.
2. Break each egg into a cup, then slide into a prepared custard cup; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake in slow oven (350°) 10 minutes, or until eggs are cooked... - 21.5943
Swiss Egg Ramekins
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add onions and cook slowly, uncovered, stirring often, until onion is limp and golden (about 30 minutes).
Onions should not show signs of browning during first 15 minutes; if they do,... - 41.3629
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle half of Cheddar cheese over bottom of pie crust.
Top with diced chilies, then cover with remaining cheddar cheese.
Beat together eggs, yolks, Parmesan, flour and salt.
Add cream, stirring until just blended.
Gently pour over... - 35.4459
Eggs With Cream In Ramekins
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take four ramekin dishes and heat them at 350 degrees in the oven for 5 minutes.
3.Boil the cream and put one tablespoon (15ml.) in each ramekin.
4.In each ramekin, break an egg and put salt and... - 37.8374
Egg & Cheese Ramekins
Preheat oven to 325°.
Evenly distribute cheese into 4 well-buttered 10-ounce souffle dishes or custard cups.
With a rotary beater, beat together eggs, half-and-half, flour, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Pour equal amounts of the egg mixture into each... - 30.7611
Herbed Eggs In Ramekins
Melt margarine in a saucepan.
Add the herbs and saute for several minutes.
Mince the hard-cooked eggs.
Remove saucepan from heat and add remaining ingredients; stir to blend.
Divide mixture evenly among 4 well-greased ramekins or custard cups.
Place ramekins... - 31.1131
Dutch Cheese And Egg Ramekins
Brush six 6-ounce custard cups or individual baking dishes with margarine.
Divide green onions and half the cheese evenly among custard cups.
Carefully break eggs onto cheese.
Pour 1 tablespoon half-and-half over each egg.
Sprinkle eggs with salt, pepper,... - 29.2922
Mix and pour into shells lined with pastry.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes - 27.5984