- » Baked Egg Pudding
Baked Egg Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked egg pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked egg pudding recipes.
Sinful Chocolate Pear Pudding
Wanna indulge in a sinful treat…here is a delcious chocolate pear pudding for you. Its creamy, its chocolaty and above all its so yummilicous that you would not keep your hands off it. So, watch the video and learn from Nigella how to bring this sinful... - 114.855
Classic Crème Caramel
Make a classic dish by making a crème brulee for friend coming over! It’s a fantastic creamy dish to have! Watch this video if your wanting to have this wondrous dish! - 114.12
Love Yorkshire Puddings? Look no further than this easy guide to perfectly golden, crispy puds to serve up with your sunday roast - just don't forget the gravy! These can be improved even further by using lard or beef dripping in place of vegetable oil. - 110.797
Simple Caramel Custard
An indulgent treat like caramel custard can sweeten up your special moments like nothing else. Rich, creamy and extremely sumptuous, caramel custard is quite a cinch to make, as Betty shows you in the recipe video. You can master this easy-to-make-pudding is... - 107.204
Toffee Custard Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a saucepan over low heat, add water, and sugar in it. Stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Increase heat to high, and continue boiling until the mixture gets deep caramel color.
4. Pour cream and mix... - 105.525
Sweet Graham Cracker Pudding
Looking for an easy yet impressive dessert that can be made in advance? Try this crusty, creamy graham cracker pudding. A delicious departure from cakes, cookies and brownies, this delectable pudding is easy to prepare and is very satisfying. Christine whomps... - 102.964
French Style Bread Pudding
Nothing says holiday like yummy pudding. French bread pudding makes for a great addition to any holiday table. Flavorful base prepared with milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, butter and sugar gives this dish its lip-smacking persona. Try Sarah's recipe to... - 100.982
Italian Panettone Bread Pudding
To give your dessert a holiday flavor, make it from panettone. This Italian style bread pudding takes less than an hour to make and is perfect for any time. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make this classic dessert in the Italian way using traditional... - 99.7944
Yorkshire Batter Pudding
1) In a blender combine the all-purpose flour, salt, eggs, and milk. Blend until smooth.
2) Refrigerate the batter for at least 30 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
4) Take a muffin tray and add 1/4 inch of oil into each... - 89.5874
Traditional Yorkshire Pudding With Onion Gravy
Making Yorkshire pudding from scratch is not rocket science. It is really simple, cheap and much tastier than ready frozen ones. Traditionally this savory pudding was served before the Sunday lunch so that it would partially fill people up so that they would... - 86.3985
Yorkshire Pudding For Holiday
If you are looking for the perfect Yorkshire pudding recipe for picking at later, or for freezing, this is it. The secret to getting gloriously puffed-up, light, crisp Yorkshire pudding is all wrapped up in this video recipe. Just stream this video to learn... - 81.2395
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
2. Use a 20cm non-stick square cake tin to bake the pudding in. Butter the pan and line it with greaseproof paper.
3. Tear the bread slices into large pieces and dump them into a mixing... - 50.2551
Bread Pudding Cake
1) Bread Pudding : In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until lightly beaten.
2) Whisk in milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and oil; until thoroughly blended.
3) Brush a 3-inch deep, 10-inch diameter layer cake pan or 1 1/2 quart-casserole with... - 50.2143
Tecumseh Pudding Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl and whisk eggs until they turn foamy.
3. Fold in the milk and whisk for another 3 minutes.
4. Add corn, olives, water cress, onion and seasonings.
5. Cook the mixture over low heat until... - 49.2314
Covert's Coveted Custard
1) ) Using the electric beater, whip the egg whites
2) Add in the sugar and salt gradually and beat the whites till well combined
3) Add in the milk to the egg mixture and add in vanilla
4) Spoon in the mixture into 6 ounce ramekins or custard cups
5)... - 49.0717
Cherry Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the milk and eggs.
3) Put the bread crumbs in a mixing bowl and pour the mixture over them.
4) Add ½ cup sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon salt and stir well.
5)... - 49.0077
Central House Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a pan,scald milk and margarine.
3)In a bowl, mix the eggs,sugar,salt and spices together.
4)Carefully, pour the scalded milk to the egg mixture,and stir continously.
5)Take a 8inch square baking... - 48.8055
Gorgonzola Bread Pudding
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Take a baking pan of 12 X 6 inches and grease it.
3)In a mixing bowl, combine together, cream, garlic, basil, eggs, pepper, parsley and salt.
4)Put in the bread cubes in the pan.
5)Top with cheese,... - 48.0574
Queen Of Puddings
1.Preheat oven to Regulo 4 or 325°F.
2. Take a 1 pint pie dish and grease it with margarine.
3. In a deep pan, boil the milk; take away from heat and add margarine, sugar, grated lemon rind and breadcrumbs. Let it stand for 15... - 47.7754
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a saucepan, take cornmeal and 3 cups milk. Stir it with a wire whisk to smoothen it and blend it well.
3. Add the remaining milk and cook it over a medium flame till it thickens and comes to a... - 47.4718
Mexican Corn And Cheese Pudding With Beaten Egg
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper.
Saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Position knife in food processor bowl; add corn, and pulse 10 to 12 times or until corn is coarsely chopped.
Add... - 46.6671
Butterscotch Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Brush four 1 1/4-cup souffle dishes or ramekins with butter.
3) Add the bread cubes equally in the prepared dishes or ramekins.
4) In a medium saucepan, heat half-and-half, butter, salt and vanilla... - 46.3446
Queen Of Puddings
Butter a 2 1/2-pint (1 1/4-liter) shallow baking dish.
Heat the milk, butter, granulated sugar and lemon rind slowly in a covered saucepan, stirring once as the butter melts.
When the milk is just warmed through, turn off the heat but leave the pan on the... - 46.1524
Pistachio Pudding Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 10-inch tube or13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a large bowl, place together cake mix, pudding and pie filling, eggs, water, oil, extract and... - 46.0294
Vincent Price's Bread Pudding With Creme Anglaise
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)For making bread pudding – take a 8X12 inch glass baking dish and grease using butter.
3)Spread raisins and sugar on the butter.
4)Layer bread slices over this.
5)Pour a mixture of egg, milk and... - 45.743
Egg Less Pineapple Pudding
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F
2) Mix oil, pineapple, honey and cinnamon.
3) Mix wheat germ and ground seeds.
4) In a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish put half of pineapple mixture.
5) Sprinkle half of wheat germ and ground seeds mixture,... - 45.5975
1. Generously butter a 1-quarter baking dish or pudding dish.
2. In a slow-cooker or crock pot place a metal rack or stand
3. Fill about 1 inch of hot water in the pot.
4. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla and... - 45.416
Simple Queen Of Puddings
1) Remove the bread crusts and cut slices into large cubesâ€”should be about 2 oz (50 g).
2) Grated the lemon rind finely.
3) In a saucepan, combine the milk and butter and bring just up to the boil.
4) Remove pan from heat and add... - 45.404
Bake Well Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a buttered 900 ml ovenproof pie dish, add the cake crumbs and spoon over the jam.
3) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the ground almonds or hazelnuts.
4) Then mix thoroughly... - 44.7028
Custard Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish, combine all the ingredients, except nutmeg.
3) Sprinkle evenly with the nutmeg and set in a pan of hot water.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours.
5)... - 44.4294
Amish Bread Pudding
1) Combine milk with butter and stir until butter melts.
2) Allow to cool to lukewarm.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
4) Combine eggs, nutmeg, sugar, salt and blend in a mixer for one minute.
5) Slowly pour the egg mixture in the... - 44.0754
Meringue Topped Bread Pudding
Place 2 egg whites in a small mixing bowl and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with non-stick coating; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl beat together the remaining 3 egg whites, egg, milk, brown sugar, and... - 43.9044
Yorkshire Season Pudding
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In 2 oz. fat, sauté onion gently for 3 minutes.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix bread with milk and mash well.
4) Stir in onion and fat from pan.
5) Season with salt and pepper and then... - 43.7947
Queen Of Pudding With Raspberry
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place bread crumbs in a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Slowly mix milk into eggs, then stir in sugar, salt, butter, and lemon rind; pour over bread and let stand 1/2 hour at room temperature.
Mix lightly, set casserole in a shallow... - 43.6994
Bread And Butter Pudding
1.Preheat oven to Regulo 4 or 325°F.
2. Wash and clean sultanas.
3. Take a 1 pint pie dish and grease it a cooking fat of choice.
4. Apply butter the bread. Using a knife, trim off crusts and cut each piece into 4 neat triangles.
5. In... - 43.5042
Butterscotch Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Melt margarine in pan; add sugar.
Heat until well blended.
Dissolve baking soda in milk; add gradually to sugar mixture, stirring until well blended.
Set aside to cool.
Beat eggs lightly.
Add salt and cooled milk-and-sugar... - 43.4693
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. On a two cup casserole, spray a coat of nonstick cooking spray
3. In a dish, place the bread cubes and apples and set them aside
4. In a small bowl, mix together milk, egg, sugar and vanilla and beat till the... - 43.3352
Macaroon Angel Pudding
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Beat egg whites with salt till fluffy. Gently add sugar and beat till the mixture forms a peak.
3) Stir in vanilla.
4) Combine crumbs, baking powder, coconut, and nuts.
5) Fold into egg-white... - 43.286
Vanilla And Nutmeg Baked Custard
Heat the milk with the sugar, stirring occasionally, until bubbles appear around the edge.
Meanwhile, lightly whisk the eggs and yolk with the vanilla in a large bowl.
Gradually pour the scalded milk and sugar over the eggs, stirring with a wooden spoon.
This... - 42.9718
Caramel Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
2. Grease one 2 qt mold, two 1 qt molds, or two 9x4" loaf pans.
3. In a double boiler, scald milk.
4. In a bowl, place bread and add butter, brown sugar and salt in it.
5. Further, pour in hot milk and... - 42.7849
Brioche Ii Easy Method
Mix yeast, warm water, and 1/4 cup flour until smooth in a small bowl; set in a pan of lukewarm water (water should come 1/3 of way up bowl) and let stand in a warm spot until bubbles form on yeast mixture, 5-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, sift 3 cups flour with the... - 42.7193
Creamy Noodle Pudding
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, combine milk, eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla and lemon rind.
Fold in raisins and noodles.
Pour into 6 buttered individual custard cups.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Set custard cups in pan of hot... - 42.6331
Move Ane Badamnu Pudding
Mix butter and sugar with the palm of your hand till creamy.
Add flour and roll into a breadcrumb-like mixture.
Thin add enough iced water to make a stiff dough.
Freeze for 30 minutes.
Roll out and line a 30 cm pie dish.
Flute the edges.
Prick the pastry base... - 42.3672
Baked Custard With Honey And Nuts
1. Preheat an oven to 325° F.
2. Boil water for preparing a hot water bath to bake the custards.
3. Grease 8 individual custard cups or ramekin moulds.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon honey into each mould and swirl to coat the bottom of the mold.
5.... - 42.3285
Overnight Eggnog Bread Pudding With Apricot Whiskey Sauce
Arrange one-third of bread slices in a single layer in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Coat bread lightly with cooking spray; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 cup raisins.
Repeat procedure; top with remaining bread... - 42.2292
Pumpkin Pudding Cake
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Pumpkin Pudding Cake recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this cake. Our children... - 41.5685
Custard With Egg Whites
1) Using the electric beater, whip the egg whites
2) Add in the sugar gradually and beat the whites till well combined
3) Add in the milk to the egg mixture and add in the almond extract, vanilla and nutmeg and beat well
4) Spoon in the mixture into... - 41.4515
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F/180° C.
2. Remove crusts and place bread pieces in a food processor. Make into coarse bread crumbs.
3. Butter a 1 pint soufflé dish.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine egg yolk, sugar and milk. Using a fork,... - 41.4018
Sift the flour with the salt on to a sheet of greaseproof paper or into a bowl.
Measure the boiling water into a small saucepan and add the butter cut into pieces.
Once the butter has melted, increase the heat and bring rapidly to the boil.
Take the pan off... - 41.3999
its a light pudding which can be further flavoured with chocolate or any other flavouring of ur choice.can be filled with different filling like banana caramel,caramalised ginger,lemon grass...i mean anything - 41.1539
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Add salt and gradually beat in sugar and lemon juice.
Continue beating until very stiff.
Measure 1/3 cup and reserve.
Fold nuts into remainder.
Drop by tablespoons onto brown-paper-covered cookie sheets.
Top each with... - 41.009
Festive Rice Pudding
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
1. On top of a double boiler, heat cooked rice and milk.
2. In a bowl, take eggs, sugar, salt and butter. Mix it well.
3. In a greased, 2 ½ quart baking dish, pour rice and milk mixture.
4. Pour the eggs... - 40.9757
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Corn Pudding recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this Corn Pudding . Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this dish .It is... - 40.9174
Low Fat Indian Pudding
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Spray a 6-cup souffle or baking dish with non-stick spray.
Combine 1 cup of the milk, the cornmeal, molasses, sugar, maple syrup, butter, egg, egg whites, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook,... - 40.8671
Steamed Bacon And Egg Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Slice the bread into fingers.
3) With half of the bread fingers, line a deep buttered dish.
4) With the bacon and its fat, sprinkle the bread slices. Cover with the remaining half bread... - 40.8419
This simple and delicious pudding from Central Europe is traditional in Jewish homes at the Shavours Festival.
Drop vermicelli into 2 1/4 quarts of boiling water with 2 teaspoons salt and cook uncovered for about 5 minutes or until just tender, stirring... - 40.8004
Perfect Baked Custard
1. Pre-heat oven at 325°.
2. In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar and salt. Beat it well.
3. Pour hot milk slowly, stirring it continuously so as to blend it well.
4. Add vanilla. Mix well and strain the liquid.
5. In a 1 1/2 qt shallow baking... - 40.6193
Bread And Butter Pudding
1. At the bottom of a greased casserole dish cover with a single layer, buttered side down after buttering the slices of bread and.
2. Scatter with sultanas and currants and cover with another layer of bread.
3. Scatter over 2 tablespoons brown sugar,... - 40.5643
Grandma's Breakfast Bread Pudding
1) Take stale bread to tear into small pieces.
2) Fill a shallow bowl with water.
3) Dip bread pieces in water to saturate. Form a ball by squeezing water.
4) Preheat the oven to 350°.
5) In a 13x9x2-inch baking dish place balls.
6) In... - 40.4556
Bread And Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding is typically a British traditional dessert. This dessert is easy to make and can be made using stale/ left over bread. Variations to this dish include using different kinds of bread such as brioche, egg bread etc. - 40.2657
Sift the flour into a bowl with a pinch of salt and rub in 30 g/1 oz of the butter to resemble breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough water and lemon juice to make a soft, but not sticky, dough and knead until slightly elastic.
Flatten the remaining butter into a... - 40.1855
Beat together eggs and milk.
Sift together flour and salt.
Stir into the egg mixture.
Beat batter until smooth and well blended.
Pour about 1/4 cup beef drippings into a baking pan (11 x 7 inches or 9 x 9 x 2 inches).
If the beef was roasted in such a pan,... - 40.1646
Sift the flour and sugar together into a bowl.
Beat the egg yolks together lightly, and also the whites, separately.
Add to the flour mixture and mix well.
Line a baking sheet with Bakewell non-stick paper and on it trace 4 circles, about 12 cm/ 4 1/2 inch in... - 40.1162
Divide the butter into four portions and use one portion to rub into the flour sifted with a pinch of salt.
Mix with the water and lemon juice to give a soft but not sticky dough.
Knead lightly until it is smooth and slightly elastic.
Roll out on a lightly... - 40.0562
Baked Danish Pastry
1. Measure one-third cup flour onto a board or into a bowl. Add the butter and chop the flour and butter together with a pastry blender or two knives. Roll the mixture between two sheets of waxed paper into a twelve-by-six-inch rectangle. Chill.
2. Sprinkle... - 39.9961
1.Preheat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. PREPARE BATTER: In a wide bowl, sift flour and salt. Make a dent in the middle of the flour. Break open an egg into that dent. With the help of a wooden spoon, stir the egg and draw in the flour... - 39.8175
Meringue Custard Bread Pudding
Add the bread crumbs to the scalded milk.
Beat the 2 eggs and 2 egg yolks slightly; add 1/4 c sugar and the salt, and mix thoroughly.
Add milk and bread-crumb mixture, vanilla, and melted butter, and mix well.
Pour into 8 greased or oiled individual custard... - 39.7226
Make sure the egg whites are at room temperature before putting them into a clean, dry bowl.
Whisk them, adding the sugar gradually as you go, until the mixture is very thick and glossy and stands in peaks.
Beat in the vanilla and vinegar.
Spoon the mixture... - 39.6303
Bread Pudding With A Flair
1. Place oven rack in upper third of oven. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 9 x 9 X 2-inch square glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. Place bread slices on baking sheet. Toast in upper third of 350° oven until lightly crisped and... - 39.5669
Queen Of Puddings
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Soak crumbs in milk.
3.Beat egg yolks; add 1/4 cup of the sugar and salt and add to milk mixture.
4.Pour into greased baking dish, set in pan of hot water and bake in moderate oven for 1... - 39.4497
Line two baking-sheets with non-stick silicone paper, or with lightly oiled greasproof paper.
Put the egg whites with the salt and cream of tartar into a large, clean, dry bowl and whisk until soft peaks form.
Gradually add the sugar, a tablespoon at a time,... - 38.8398
Flaishig Noodle Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add onion and saute until brown.
3) Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
4) In the meanwhile, take a bowl and beat eggs in it.
5) Add noodles and mix well.
6) Stir in... - 38.5497
Baked Custard With Whipped Cream
1. In 4-cup glass measure, tip the milk
2. Heat milk on High for 3 minutes
3. Pour in the eggs, sugar and vanilla
4. Beat the mix with rotary beater till well incorporated
5. Prepare five 6-ounce custard cups and then pour the liquid mixture equally... - 38.1579
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2 In a bowl, sieve the flour and salt together.
3 Make a hollow in the centre.
4 Carefully break the egg into the hollow.
5 Gradually work in the flour, adding a little milk to give smooth,... - 38.0412
Baked Egg And Milk Custard
1. Use a 2 cup glass measure to measure out the milk. In a microwave, scald milk on (high) for 3-4 minutes.
2. Use another 2 qt. glass dish, to boil 1 1/2 cups water on (high) 3 for minutes.
3. Beat eggs lightly and then add sugar, salt... - 37.5811
Canadian Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Grease nine 3-inch (7.5 cm) muffin cups.
Beat eggs slightly in the milk and butter.
Then gradually beat in flour and salt.
Pour 1 teaspoon (5 mL) hot beef fat into each cup.
Then fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
Bake 40... - 37.5678
Bread And Butter Pudding
1. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
2. Take a buttered 1 pint baking dish and place the bread cubes on it. Sprinkle the sultanas on the top.
3. In a small bowl, mix together egg, milk and sugar. Whisk to mix properly and strain on the bread... - 37.5473
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Into a basin, sieve the flour and salt. Hollow out the center.
3) Add the egg and half of the milk. Beat into the flour very gradually, drawing the mixture in from the basin's sides. Beat... - 37.0188
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) In a deep pan, scald the milk. Keep it aside.
3) In a small bowl, beat the eggs smoothly.
4) In a wide rimmed bowl, add in the cream shortening, beaten eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla.... - 36.7913
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and beat until smooth with an electric mixer.
Pour into 12 greased muffin tins.
Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
Remove from pans, and make a small incision in the bottom of each with a sharp knife to let steam... - 36.6973
Baked Indian Pudding
Scald 4 cups of milk.
Mix the Indian meal with 1 cup cold milk and stir into hot milk.
Add the butter.
Continue to stir until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs until fluffy with the sugar and add nutmeg and ginger, then stir the whole... - 36.4889
Sweet Indian Pudding
In saucepan combine milk and molasses; stir in cornmeal.
Cook and stir till thick, about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine egg, sugar, butter, ginger, cinnamon, and salt.
Gradually stir in hot cornmeal mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in a 1-quart casserole at... - 36.3582
1. Into a bowl break the eggs and beat with the sugar, flour and milk to make a smooth batter.
2. Into a greased baking dish place the cherries and pour over the batter.
3. Let it bake in a pre-heated 350 F/180 C oven for 30 minutes.
4. Serve... - 36.3397
Ande Ka Khoyewala Khasta Pudding
Beat eggs thoroughly.
Add sugar, milk and essence.
Blend well and add minced or ground khoya.
Add cardamom powder.
Put into a suitable greased mould and bake in a moderate oven, placing in a pan of hot water, till the pudding is firm and golden and baked... - 35.2117
Yorkshire Pudding Popovers
1 Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2 In a bowl, sift the flour with salt.
3 In another bowl, combine the eggs with 3/4 cup of the milk and water.
4 Gradually Whisk the egg mixture into the flour, mixing until you have a smooth... - 35.003
Rich Creamy Yogurt Dip
In 10-inch omelet pan or skillet, over medium heat, melt butter until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water. Cook, stirring occasionally until pepper is crisp tender, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in curry powder and vegetables. Reserve 3 to 4 tablespoons... - 34.5199
Wheat Flake Pudding
Beat granulated sugar into beaten eggs.
Then add salt, allspice, and molasses, and stir until well mixed.
Add vanilla extract and milk; then stir until mixture is thoroughly blended.
Next add whole-wheat cereal flakes.
Pour, into greased or oiled 1-qt... - 34.4535
Sift the flour and salt into a basin.
Make a well in the centre of the flour and break the eggs into this.
Add about a gill of the milk.
Stir gradually, working the flour down from the sides and adding more milk, as required, to make a stiff batter... - 34.4205
Sift the flour with the salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and add the eggs with half the milk and water.
With a whisk, stir carefully, gradually drawing in all the flour to form a smooth batter.
Add half the remaining liquid and beat for 3... - 34.0627
1. Tear the bread into pieces and place in a bowl. Cover with cold water and leave for 5 minutes. Squeeze the bread until almost dry, then beat until smooth.
2. Stir in the caster sugar, sultanas, currants, marmalade, spice and margarine. Blend the egg and... - 33.496
This Bacon Pudding recipe is my favorite . This dish is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Bacon Pudding recipe. - 33.2331
Custard Bread Pudding
Add the bread crumbs to the milk.
Beat the eggs slightly, add the sugar and salt and mix thoroughly.
Gradually stir in the scalded milk mixture, vanilla, nutmeg, and butter.
Pour into a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt baking dish, set in a pan of warm water; bake... - 33.1144
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 8.
Place the oil in an 18 x 28 cm (7 x 11 inch) baking tin, and put in the oven to heat while preparing the batter.
Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and break the egg into it, together with half... - 32.5249
Powdered Grain Puddings With Eggs
Mix the grain to a smooth paste with a little of the milk and put the rest of the milk on to boil.
Pour the boiling milk quickly on to the blended paste, stirring vigorously to prevent lumps forming.
Return the mixture to the saucepan, heat until it thickens,... - 32.5157
Small Grain Puddings With Eggs
Heat the milk, and infuse the flavouring for about 10 min., then remove it.
Sprinkle the grain into the flavoured milk, stirring quickly to prevent lumps forming.
Continue stirring until the mixture has simmered long enough for the grain to become transparent... - 31.474
1. Pour hot drippings from roast beef into an 11 x 7 x1 1/2-in. baking dish and keep hot.
2. Beat eggs until thick and piled softly.
3. Add milk, flour, and salt to beaten eggs and beat with rotary beater until smooth.
4. Pour mixture over hot meat... - 31.4071
Baked Egg Pudding Recipes By Category