- » Baked Egg Potato
Baked Egg Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked egg potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked egg potato recipes.
Egg & Potato Pie Recipe - Yeats Country Foods - Our Precious
Wonder what's the secret to make the perfect pies? Why rich and flavorful sauce, of course. In this recipe video, the cook shows you how to prepare yummy sauce for your pie. You will be surprised to see how this one ingredient can turn your pie from boring to... - 78.1901
Curried Potato And Egg Jackets
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a mixing bowl, put chopped egg, spring onions, celery and green pepper.
4) In a small bowl, combine the cream, mayonnaise, curry paste and chutney.
5) Pour the mixture... - 47.1612
Leek, Egg And Potato Nests
1) Grease individual Ramekin dishes.
2) Cook the leeks gently in butter and when cooked add to the potatoes with salt and black pepper.
3) Mix well together.
4) Divide the mixture into four, and place in individual greased ramekin... - 46.1091
Egg And Bacon Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Scrub the potatoes and prick them on both sides with a fork.
3) Bake potatoes on a rack in the oven for 1 1/4 hours.
4) Broil the bacon until crisp and chop or crumble them.
5) Cut the potatoes... - 45.0807
Ranch Style Egg And Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Thinly slice and place the potatoes in a cold water bowl, drain well and dry over a paper towel.
2) In a large heavy skillet or a flameproof casserole, heat the oil for 1-2 minutes over a medium-low... - 44.8383
Cheese, Egg And Potato Pie
1. Boil potatoes. Peel and slice.
2. Hard-boil eggs. Shell and chop.
3. Chop celery. Grate cheese.
4. Mix eggs and potatoes.
5. Put into a buttered dish. Sprinkle over with chopped celery, pepper and salt.
6. Mix half the cheese into the white sauce.
7. Pour... - 43.7693
Egg On Baked Potato
Egg On Baked Potato is simply yumlogical. The green chilli, along withroasted cummin seeds gives the Egg On Baked Potato a trilling taste. Must catch it. - 42.924
Cheesy Potato Egg Casserole
1. Start by preheating the oven to 35o degrees F
2. In a pot, boil water and cook potatoes in it for 25-30 minutes, later drain and cool
3. Remove potatoes and peel and cut into 1/4 inch slices
4. Add soup, sour cream, curry powder, and... - 41.8286
Egg And Potato Pie
Add onion salt to potato and line a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish with the mixture.
Fill center with the eggs.
Melt butter, and blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add parsley and pour over... - 39.4591
Egg And Potato Casserole
Arrange the sliced potatoes, eggs, and the peas, from which the liquor has been drained and reserved, in alternate layers in a greased or oiled 2-qt casserole.
Simmer the onion until tender in 2 tablesp of the butter in the top of a double boiler over direct... - 37.2428
Potato Bacon And Egg Casserole
1. Cook the bacon in large skillet until crisp; drain and reserve. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of drippings. Saute bread crumbs in the drippings until brown.
2. Slice potatoes. Crumble bacon.
3. Arrange half of the potatoes in a buttered, shallow, 8-cup... - 36.6084
1. Preheat oven to 350°F(180°C).
2. On a cookie sheet, bake potatoes 45 minutes until tender. Cool on rack for 15 minutes. Peel and marsh until-smooth and fluffy.
3. On a cutting board, sprinkle the garlic with the salt. Using the side of a knife or back of... - 36.1132
Egg, Corn And Potato Casserole
Mix together the corn and milk.
Arrange potatoes, sliced hard cooked eggs and corn in layers in a greased baking dish, sprinkling each layer with salt and pepper.
Cover top with cracker crumbs, dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in a hot oven,... - 35.2153
Baked Potato With Egg
Wash and scrub the potatoes.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) about 40 minutes or until tender.
Reduce oven heat to 350°F (175°C).
Cut potatoes lengthwise in half.
Carefully scoop out potatoes in a small bowl without breaking the skin.
Mash potatoes with the... - 34.251
Sausage Potato And Egg Casserole
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch-square glass baking dish.
2. Place potatoes in a large saucepan with cold water to cover. Bring to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and transfer potatoes to prepared... - 32.4239
Egg & Potato Casserole
Butter a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish or use Pam.
Press hash browns in bottom of baking dish, forming a crust.
Brush melted butter on top of hash browns.
Alternate ham and cheese; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Mix milk and eggs and pour over mixture.
Let stand... - 31.6899
Potato And Egg Casserole
Place alternate layers of potatoes, eggs, and bacon in a greased baking dish.
Sprinkle with parsley, salt, and pepper.
With a fork, stir yogurt until loose and creamy.
Pour yogurt over mixture in baking dish.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 27.4734