- » Baked Egg Pie
Baked Egg Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked egg pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked egg pie recipes.
Baked Egg And Bacon Pie
Looking for a classic recipe that has a bit of an interesting twist to it? Then you must watch this video by Cooking with Kim. Watch to know more! - 120.406
Homemade Italian Sweet Pie
This Italian pie is heavenly delicious. The combination of ricotta cheese and eggs makes the pie so yummy. If you’re planning a party then this pie will definitely be a hit. I’m sure your guests will love it. - 115.412
Flavored Key Lime Pie
Why to go restaurants if you can make a wonderful pie at home.This key lime pie has a sweet and grainy graham cracker crust, a creamy and tangy lime flavored filling, and is usually topped with a soft and fluffy whipped cream. Check out the video for more... - 114.156
Gluten-free Almond Joy Pie
Everyone will love the taste of coconut and chocolate. But this recipe is something unique. It combines the taste of classic Almond Joy candy bars into a pie. This version is a must have for the holidays for your children. Taste it to believe it. - 113.655
Healthy Crustless Spinach Pie
Here is a healthy egg and spinach dish, low fat and low carb, but high protein and nutritious. This easy to make crustless yummy pie can be made for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner and be satisfying and good for you. It’s made with egg substitute, almond... - 112.257
Easy Bacon And Spinach Quiche
All those Filipinos out there can now enjoy a French dish made by your very own Filipino chef. He is making Easy bacon and spinach quiche and narrates in Filipino, so you don’t have difficulty replicating the recipe but those who do not understand Filipino... - 108.487
Exotic Buttermilk Pie
Exotic buttermilk pie might sound a little unusual but once you make it and taste it watching this video, you will figure out, its not the name that is exotic, it is the ambrosial dish that tastes truly exquisite. - 104.333
Egg Pie is a sweet Filipino dessert that resembles an egg custard. Though famous in the Philippines and can be seen even in local bakeries, this delicious dessert has not made its own identity yet and is often confused as a giant egg custard or something... - 103.785
It you like quiche, wait until you try this recipe. You will adore it! The key to making the perfect quiche is simplicity with technique. Watch this video to learn how to turn a good quiche into a perfect one! - 102.75
Fluffy Meringue Topping For Cream Pies
Light, soft, melt-in-the-mouth fluffy peaks and swirls of meringue are the crowning glory of some of the most loved pies. To help you peak this delightful topping perfection, Betty presents a step-by-step guide that will help you make light, airy, and... - 99.0309
Kentucky Style Derby Race Day Special Pie
Derbies are a big thing in Kentucky. Make the day all the more special by bingeing onto traditional Kentucky style pies. Betty’s version of this Kentucky delight is so delectable and simple that you will want to share, hand down, and make again and again.... - 97.3813
Butter Scotch Meringue Pie - Part 2 Preparation
When entertaining guests at home, you can't go wrong with Betty's butterscotch meringue pie. This light-as-air pie is the ultimate way to swank your elite culinary skills. Delicately flavored, smooth textured and soft hued, this crusty, tasty pie is a perfect... - 97.3617
Savory pies are good with wines for over dinners or at buffet parties. Here is a recipe to make Quiche Lorraine a savory pie with bacon, eggs and cheese as the key ingredients. Enjoy hot or cold! - 94.6752
Egg And Spinach Bake
This Egg and Spinach Bake celebrate good food; not because it is fancy or it has some secret ingredients and spices but because it is made with ultra fresh products coming straight from the farms. Watch this ordinary dish made with extra ordinarily fresh... - 86.0939
Farm Fresh Lemon Meringue Pie
Farm fresh eggs are indeed a treat for use in dishes. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Lemon Meringue Pie using farm fresh eggs, lemon, sugar and a ready made pie-crust to assemble the pie. Good and easy treat for lunches or parties! - 80.6891
American Pumpkin Pie
Today, chef has an easy American Pumpkin pie recipe for Thanksgiving. He makes this traditional dessert with great ease, a recipe which can be tried by anyone including kids and can be successful. It’s interesting to see that a popular dessert can just be... - 78.3279
Egg & Potato Pie Recipe - Yeats Country Foods - Our Precious
Wonder what's the secret to make the perfect pies? Why rich and flavorful sauce, of course. In this recipe video, the cook shows you how to prepare yummy sauce for your pie. You will be surprised to see how this one ingredient can turn your pie from boring to... - 77.9207
Artichoke And Egg Pie
Artichoke And Egg Pie is a delicious main dish.This recipe is easy to make and has a distinct blend of flavors.The ingredients for this Artichoke And Egg Pie recipe are easily available. Do not forget to include his recipe in your next party menu. - 50.7589
Angel Pie With Meringue Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
2) To prepare the pie, first beat the 4 egg whites until foamy.
3) To this, add cream of tartar.
4) Continue beating until the whites turn stiff.
5) Now, add 1 cup sugar. Beat until stiff.
6) In a... - 50.3822
The Eggnog Pie is my children's favorite dessert. If you would follow this wonderful Eggnog Pie recipe and taste it for yourself you will never wonder why! Go ahead treat your friends and family with Eggnog Pie! - 50.3733
Zesty Lemon Custard Pie
I love lemon custard. This is a simple recipe for lemon custard pie. Definitely, one of those delicious holiday dessert pie recipes. - 49.5872
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar, beating well.
3. Put in egg and egg yolk, beating well.
4. In a different bowl, add flour, cocoa, and salt; stir well.
5. In a saucepan, dissolve soda in hot water;... - 49.5756
Boston Cream Pie
Wow...Cream Pie just got better with all that chocolate,butter & vanilla.This creamy Cream Pie will be one of the best pies that you would have ever made.Try this Cream Pie & tell me if you liked it. - 49.3453
Marge's Chocolate Pie With Meringue
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit into the prepared pie pan.
Line the pastry with aluminum foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove the crust from... - 49.312
Tecumseh Pudding Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl and whisk eggs until they turn foamy.
3. Fold in the milk and whisk for another 3 minutes.
4. Add corn, olives, water cress, onion and seasonings.
5. Cook the mixture over low heat until... - 49.2314
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and dry mustard together.
3) Rub butter into the flour mixture until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Then add the grated onion, cheese and... - 48.9739
So Fine Key Lime Pie
1. Pie: In small bowl sprinkle gelatin over lime juice. Let stand until softened, 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve gelatin.
2. In large heat-resistant bowl beat whole egg and yolk with electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes. Add gelatin... - 48.7692
1) Make or buy pie shell. Chill the homemade shell.
2) To prepare the filling, in a large bowl of electric mixer warm the egg whites to room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In top of double boiler add gelatine in milk. Let soften for 3... - 48.7336
Cheesy Egg Vegetable Pizza
For crust, soften yeast in warm water.
Add biscuit mix to yeast; beat well.
Turn dough out onto a pastry cloth that is well dusted with biscuit mix; knead dough 3 to 5 minutes.
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
Pat or roll dough into a 13-inch circle; place on a... - 48.3206
Spiced Chicken And Egg Filo Pie
1. Heat the oil and butter in a large pan, add the chicken pieces and cook, stirring frequently, until browned. Add the onions, ginger, saffron, 2.5ml/1/2 tsp of the cinnamon and 300ml/1/2 pint/ 1 1/4 cups water. Season well. Bring to the boil and then cover... - 48.2631
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, combine all except the last two ingredients. Blend well using a hand beater, if required.
3) Cook over medium heat until it acquires the consistency of a custard.
4) In a mixer, blend... - 48.1573
This quiche is very easy to prepare. It is delicious...I love serving it with homemade salsa and chutney. You can really make it your own by adding whatever vegetables you love...delicious served with a beautiful green salad... - 48.0505
An easy to make Border Tart.An almond Border Tart which is not the traditional Border Tart but it sure does tastes good.My recipe of Border Tart for you. - 47.9818
Caramel Pie Deluxe
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and flour.
3) To this, add beaten egg yolks and cream.
4) In a double boiler, heat this mixture.
5) Meanwhile, in a heavy skillet, brown sugar, butter and... - 47.9787
Old Fashioned Egg Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F (220° C).
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and pinch of salt together.
3) Whisk in the egg, milk or water and melted butter, blend thoroughly.
4) Heat a lightly greased 10-inch crepe pan or skillet and... - 47.9741
Deep-dish Apple-cider Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400f.
To make filling:
2. Pare and core apples slice thinly into large bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. In large saucepan, combine cider and sugar and bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4. Boil... - 47.9163
Chocolate Chiffon Pie
For crust, blend crumbs at low speed until very fine.
Add almonds and blend fine at low speed.
Remove from blender and mix thoroughly with remaining crust ingredients.
Pat firmly into lightly buttered 10-inch pie pan.
Prick bottom several times with fork... - 47.765
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Sprinkle the chilled water over the flour mixture. Combine with a fork until the dough holds together. If the... - 47.5871
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
A simple Peanut Butter Cream pie.Quickly made Peanut Butter Cream pie.Peanut Butter Cream Pie made on a baked shell. - 47.5647
Butterscotch Meringue Pie
In a large bowl combine the yolks, brown sugar, cornflour and salt and mix to a paste with a little of the milk.
Pour the remaining milk into a saucepan, heat to scalding point, then pour over the egg mixture, stirring all the time.
Return all the mixture to... - 47.3582
Egg, Tomato And Rice Pie
1. Boil rice.
2. Chop garlic and onions fine. Fry in melted fat.
3. Mix rice with parsley sauce, pepper, salt, fried onions and garlic.
4. Lay in pyrex dish with sliced eggs, sliced tomatoes and chopped green peppers.
5. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Bake... - 47.3323
Classic Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven 400 °F.
2) In a bowl, beat together lard and egg yolks.
3) In a cup, mix together milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar and salt
4) Sift in the flour with baking powder, alternating with the milk mixture.
5) Stir lightly with... - 47.2872
Sour Cream Raspberry Pie
1. Pre-heat oven at 325° C.
2. In a pan, take cream. Heat it on top of a double boiler over hot water.
3. In a bowl, add egg yolks, flour, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and 3/4 cup sugar.
4. Add a little hot cream into the egg mixture and... - 47.2501
Walnut Cream Pie
1. Pre-heat oven at 450°.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar and butter.
3. Break one egg at a time and beat it well.
4. Add light cream slowly, stirring well.
5. Add cloves.
6. In another bowl, sieve the flour. Dredge raisins and nuts in... - 46.89
Cornish Beef Hash And Egg Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a medium skillet, saute onion in butter or margarine for about 5 minutes, until soft.
3) In a large bowl, add the corned beef, Worcestershire sauce, potatoes, onions, salt and pepper, toss to mix... - 46.7947
Maida Of The Mist Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking
3. Generously grease a 9-inch pie pan with butter.
4. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium... - 46.7707
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C).
2) In a bowl, mix the potatoes, butter and cream together.
3) Season well with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg to taste.
4) In a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, spread the potato mixture at... - 46.7477
1) Into a bowl, mix together the flour, egg and the baking powder
2) The add in the cut butter, and using the hands mix to resemble a coarse mixture
3) Then add in the egg and the milk to the flour mixture and then bring together to form a dough
4)... - 46.6585
Lemon Sponge Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together milk, butter, beaten egg yolk and pie filling.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat egg whites.
4. Gradually add sugar and beat until the mixture is... - 46.5632
Boston Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two 8-inch round cake pans. Line bottoms with waxed paper; grease and flour cake pans.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat eggs until light and tripled in... - 46.497
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Take a saucepan and add egg whites and vanilla to it. Continue to blend this mixture till it forms soft peaks.
3. Add sugar to this egg white-vanilla mixture till it forms stiff peaks.
4. Add... - 46.497
Bourbon Coffee Chiffon Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, blend together the sugar, melted butter, nutmeg and crumbs. Spoon the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Over the bottom and against the sides, press the crumbs... - 46.4603
President Tyler's Puddin' Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Bake pastry shells in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes and keep aside.
3) Cream butter and sugar until it forms a light, fluffy, creamy mixture.
4) Beat in eggs, half and-half, and vanilla.
5) Pour this... - 46.4084
Crunchy Topped Coffee Meringue Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour and icing sugar into a bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolk, orange rind and juice and mix to form a firm dough. Wrap in... - 46.3768
Two Crust Pizza Pie
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take half of the pastry dough and roll out to fit into a 9 inch pie plate. The remaining pastry dough can be rolled to make a top crust.
3) Take the pizza or spaghetti sauce and... - 46.285
Southern Cream Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a blender, place together flour salt and Crisco.
3) Blend the flour spoon as little waster as possible until the mixture hold together.
4) Lightly flour the board or pastry cloth.
5) Roll out the flour... - 46.2796
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
Add the butter and vegetable fat and cut them into small pieces with a table knife.
With your fingertips, rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add... - 45.9964
Beau Catching Lemon Meringue Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a 3 quart saucepan, put together sugar, cornstarch and salt and using a wire whisk, mix until well blended.
3. Gradually add cold water and lemon juice; using the wired whisk, blend until... - 45.8671
Simple Pumpkin Pie
I love this Simple Pumpkin Pie Recipe. This Simple Pumpkin Pie Recipe was passed on to me by my maternal grandmother. This is most popular thanksgiving dessert. Generally, I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. This is really delicious. Cook,... - 45.7016
1) Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
2) In a bowl, toss the huckleberries with sugar and tapioca; allow to for stand 20 minutes.
3) Spoon the huckleberry mixture into the baked pie shell.
4) Roll out the dough on a floured surface to about... - 45.5884
Mix potatoes with salt, pepper, milk and 1 egg.
Heat ghee, fry chopped ingredients till light brown.
Blend milk and cornflour together and add to onions.
Cook and stir till thick.
Add in salt, chopped eggs and coriander.
Pour into a greased baking... - 45.5625
Lemon Sponge Pie
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add flour, salt, lemon juice and lemon rind; mix well.
Add egg yolks, stirring until smooth.
Add milk; mix well.
Beat egg whites in mixer bowl until soft peaks... - 45.3211
Chocolate Meringue Pie With Egg Whites
Sieve flour, cocoa powder and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter to the flour with fingers for 10-12 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Add egg to flour mixture and knead to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough to 1/2 cm thick... - 45.3141
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 45.2494
1. Prepare pastry shell, bake and set aside to cool.
2. Place hand rotary or electric beater in refrigerator to chill.
3. Combine and mix unflavored gelatin, sugar and salt thoroughly in top of a double boiler. Bring water to boiling in lower part of double... - 45.2324
Eggnog Custard Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In large bowl, beat eggs.
Add remaining filling ingredients; blend well.
Pour into pie-crust lined pan.
Cover with foil; bake at 350Â°F... - 45.1779
Spinach And Egg Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In some vegetable oil, fry the chopped onions.
3) Chop the spinach neatly into small pieces.
3) With the milk, beat the eggs and season with some salt and pepper to taste. Add in the... - 45.156
Egg And Bacon Pie
Sift flour, salt and baking powder into basin.
Rub in butter, add grated cheese.
Mix to dry dough with a little water.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll pastry out to line base and sides of 11 in. x 7 in. or deep pie plate.
Melt... - 45.1023
This Ecclefechan Tarts recipe is my favorite. This Dry Fruit Tart recipe is full of nutts. It makes a great dessert after dinner, but can also be eaten anytime to sweeten your mood. Prepare and enjoy Ecclefechan Tarts. - 44.8529
Chilled Canape Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Roll the crust out into round so that it fits perfectly into a 12” shallow pizza pie pan and bake for 10 minutes or till lightly brown. Cool.
3. Arrange sour cream, eggs and butter above a... - 44.7226
Ranch Style Egg And Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Thinly slice and place the potatoes in a cold water bowl, drain well and dry over a paper towel.
2) In a large heavy skillet or a flameproof casserole, heat the oil for 1-2 minutes over a medium-low... - 44.6345
Caramel Nut Angel Pie
This caramel nut angel pie is made with two ice creams -chocolate and vanilla.Bake the Caramel pie & garnish with nuts & vanilla.Enjoy!! - 44.6329
Again a simple pie tart dessert. Fit to be enjoyed in holidays or just after a nice meal. - 44.484
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine eggs, margarine, sugar, flour, salt and vanilla.
3) Gradually stir in milk.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Into the pie shell, pour this mixture.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 10... - 44.4749
Wild Berry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C before baking.
2) Even out the pastry dough to fit into a 9" (23 cm) pie pan.
3) Sort the berries after rinsing well under water.
4) Blend rest of the ingredients except egg into the berry mix.
5) Into... - 44.4542
Sweet Potato Pie
My friends like this sweet potato pie recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dessert is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish... - 44.4302
Bacon And Egg Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out a pastry sheet and line an 8-inch pie plate. Roll out rest of the pastry sheet to a circle slightly larger than the pie plate, and keep aside.
3) In a large... - 44.4238
Simple Pumpkin Pie With Egg
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge high; do not prick pastry.
In large mixing bowl combine pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and nutmeg.
Add eggs; lightly beat eggs into... - 44.2492
Egg And Spinach Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Roll the pastry to 1/8 inch thick and place over an 8 inch pie pan.
3) Prick the pastry all over with a fork and bake on the lower shelf of the oven for about 5 minutes
4) Remove the pastry from the... - 44.2155
Artichoke Ham And Egg Pie
1. Drain ham. Place in a large pan and cover completely with cold water. Add carrot, celery, cloves, peppercorns and bouquet garni.
2. Bring to the boil and skim off any surface scum. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Lift out ham, remove rind and cool.
4.... - 44.21
Sultana Meringue Pie
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in sufficient water to make a fairly stiff dough.
Knead lightly, then cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Roll out the dough and use to line... - 44.1088
French Silk Pie
1) In a small mixing bowl, add oleo and beat for 3 minutes.
2) To this, add sugar.
3) Beat for 3 more minutes.
4) Gradually add the melted chocolate and beat again.
5) Now, add eggs, beating well after each addition.
6) Finally, add vanilla.
7) Into... - 44.0915
Scrambled Eggs Pie
Mix cereal and 2 tablespoons margarine; reserve 1/4 cup.
Spread remaining cereal mixture in ungreased 9 x1 1/4-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Heat 1/4 cup margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until melted.
Beat eggs, milk, chives, seasoned salt and... - 44.029
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.9938
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) With a rolling pin, crush the chocolate biscuits.
3) With the butter, mix half of the biscuits and in the bottom of a greased 9 or 10-inch pie plate, press the crumb mixture.
4) Beat... - 43.866
Bacon And Egg Pie
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Prepare shortcrust pastry or use a ready made one from store.
3. Take a 7 inch flan tin, using just over half the pastry, roll out thinly and line the base of it. Take the remaining pastry,... - 43.8615
Classic Egg And Bacon Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a deep 8-inch pie plate.
3) In a sauté pan, add bacon and onions and fry for about 3 to 4 minutes.
4) In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the drained onion and bacon,... - 43.8582
Chess pies are delightful raisin and nut pies made with chopped nutmeats. Flavored with vanilla, the chess pies are made with a southern pastry base and baked with a meringue topping. Delicious and nutty with a hint of vanilla, this pie can be served aone or... - 43.8143
Cheese, Egg And Potato Pie
1. Boil potatoes. Peel and slice.
2. Hard-boil eggs. Shell and chop.
3. Chop celery. Grate cheese.
4. Mix eggs and potatoes.
5. Put into a buttered dish. Sprinkle over with chopped celery, pepper and salt.
6. Mix half the cheese into the white sauce.
7. Pour... - 43.5481
Spicy Custard Pie
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
2 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, break eggs; remove enough of one egg white to lightly brush the bottom of the pastry shell.
4 Lightly beat the eggs.
5 Blend in sugar,... - 43.363
Lattice Cherry Pie
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the flour and salt in a bowl and mix them. Add shortening and mix them well.
3) Add soda or water and mix them to make a dough.
4) Divide the dough in half and shape each half into a... - 43.2182
Quick And Easy Lemon Pie
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take lemon juice and rind and mix it well.
3. Add condensed milk and blend it well.
4. In another bowl, take egg yolks and beat it mildly. Add it to the above mixture.
5. In 8" baked pastry... - 43.1714
Shoo Fly Pie
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C.
Roll out pastry to fit an 8 in/20.5 cm flan ring.
Sieve flour and spices into a bowl.
Rub in fat to resemble fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in sugar.
Blend treacle with 4 fl oz/120 ml boiling water.
Mix together egg... - 43.1223
Bacon And Egg Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare and roll out two 12 inch pastry circles and place one of them in a 9 inch pie pan.
3) Arrange 6 slices of bacon over the pastry in the pie pan.
4) Individually crack the eggs in a cup and... - 43.1059
Southern Pecan Pie
Are you looking for a simple way to make Southern Pecan Pie? This Southern Pecan Pie Recipe is just right for you. This is a kid friendly pie. I usually prepare this delicious pie dessert during Christmas and Thanksgiving. This delectable dish increases the... - 43.0802
Preheat oven to 325°.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, orange juice and rind; mix well.
Pour into crust (mixture will be thin).
Bake 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl,... - 42.8849
Cinnamon Vanilla Pie
This delicious looking Vanilla cream Pie completes the dessert menu for Christmas.Served with good amount of cream this Vanilla Cream Pie will fetch you lots of compliments.Cloves gives the extra taste to this Vanilla pie. - 42.8351
Ham And Egg Patties
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 425° F
2. Roll the pastry until it becomes 1/8 to ¼ inches in thickness.
3. Cut it into rounds measuring 41/2 to 5 inches in diameter.
4. Take a bowl and mix in the eggs and ham before seasoning... - 42.685
Baked Egg Pie Recipes By Category