- » Baked Egg Pepper Ring
Baked Egg Pepper Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked egg pepper ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked egg pepper ring recipes.
Baked Carrot Ring
Shred enough of the carrots to make 1 cup.
Cook remaining carrots in boiling salted water until just tender, but not soft.
Drain and cool carrots until they can be handled.
Shred enough to make 2 cups.
Combine the raw and cooked carrots in a large bowl.
Blend... - 43.3025
Bacon Ringed Eggs
Lightly oil the bottom of a custard cup.
Curl the bacon slice around the inside of the cup. (If you prefer the bacon crisp, fry slightly before lining the cup.) Break the egg inside the bacon ring.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Bake at 350°F (175°C)... - 27.3185
Turkey Noodle Ring
Boil noodles in plenty of salted water until almost cooked; drain.
Heat 3 to 4 tablespoons butter in pan; cook chopped onion and garlic a few minutes to soften.
Stir in noodles.
Add cream beaten with egg, cheese, and herbs.
Sprinkle liberally with salt and... - 45.8628
Eggs In Bacon Rings
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Trim the bacon rashers and then lightly grill them.
3) Grease the baes of two individual baking dishes. Line the sides with the grilled rashers.
4) Into each dish, crack one egg and add... - 35.0264
Frosted Banana Ring
Grease a fluted 9-inch (23-cm) tube cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F(175°C).
To make cake, cream margarine or butter, sugar and salt in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks one at a time with ginger, coconut and lemon peel.
Place... - 46.2647
Corn In Green Pepper Rings
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Slice the green peppers into 1/2" rings.
3) Lightly beat the eggs, stir in the milk and salad oil.
4) Mix the flour, salt and baking powder together and blend into the egg mixture.
5) Then stir... - 44.8243
Banana Coffee Ring
Lightly grease the sides of a 6 1/2 to 8-cup ring mold.
Pour 1/4 cup of the melted butter into bottom of mold.
Sprinkle half of the brown sugar and almonds over butter.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg; add mashed banana, granulated sugar, baking mix, and... - 41.9614
Cook and drain spaghetti.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour into well-greased 10-inch ring mold.
Set in pan of hot water 1-inch deep.
Bake at 350 degrees until set, about 30 minutes.
Unmold on hot platter.
Fill center with choice of creamed... - 44.6808
Baked Onion Rings
Mix egg whites, salt and pepper.
Dip onion rings into egg mixture and then coat with bread crumbs.
Place in single layer on greased baking sheet.
Bake 10 minutes at 450 degrees. - 25.4551
Baked Carrot Ring
Melt butter, add flour and seasoning.
Add to slightly beaten egg yolks and blend smooth.
Add cooled mashed carrots and mix well.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour mixture into well-greased 1 1/2 quart mold.
Set mold in pan of hot water and bake 1/2 hour... - 35.0274
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir well to mix.
Pour into a well-greased ring mold.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 40 minutes or until set.
Unmold onto a heated serving plate. - 26.3978
Spinach Ring is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Spinach Ring recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 35.5897
Cook spinach as directed above, chop finely, and combine, with Medium White Sauce, eggs, salt, and pepper.
Pour into greased ring mold, place in pan of hot water, and bake in moderate oven (350 F.) 30-40 minutes. - 22.8387
Oven Fried Onion Rings
Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick coating.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the bread crumbs, melted margarine, salt and if desired ground red pepper.
Spread crumb mixture on a sheet of waxed paper.
Using a fork, dip the onion rings in the egg... - 35.1257
Oven Fried Onion Rings
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with the cooking spray. Peel and slice the onions 1/2 inch thick.
2. In a pie plate, toss the bread crumbs, parsley, pepper, and salt. In a shallow dish whisk the eggs until foamy. Dip each onion ring... - 31.7493
Baked Pumpkin Ring
Remove seeds from pumpkin and cut into chunks.
Steam in a little water until tender.
Scoop pulp from rind; there should be approximately 2 cups.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute onion and celery in oil until tender.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Combine eggs, milk and 2... - 42.5023
Cheesy Popover Ring
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Take a saucepan and combine water, butter, salt, and pepper to it and bring to a boil.
3) Mix in flour quickly to this, all at once, whipping with a wooden spoon till the mixture leaves the sides of pan... - 41.863
Sour Cream Noodle Ring
Cook noodles according to directions on package, rinse and drain.
Add other ingredients and mix well.
Bake at 300° for 1 1/2 hours in a buttered ring mold.
Turn onto platter. - 30.4294
In a bowl, combine ingredients in the order listed and mix thoroughly.
Spoon into a well-greased ring mold.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
Allow to set 5 minutes before unmolding. - 31.5703
Pimiento Noodle Ring
Generously butter a 5-cup ring mold; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 44.296
Creamy Noodle Ring
Noodle Ring is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared baked side dish; the Noodle Ring is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 39.7998
Celery Root Ring
Trim celery roots and cook in boiling, salted water about 45 minutes, or until tender.
Drain, cool, and peel; force through a wire strainer.
Beat egg whites stiff.
In another bowl, beat egg yolks, add cream, and stir into the pureed celery root; add salt and... - 30.6345
Cheese Puff Ring
Heat milk and butter in a 2-quart pan and add salt and pepper.
Bring to a full boil and add the flour all at once, stirring over medium heat about 2 minutes or until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a ball.
Remove pan from heat and beat in (by hand) 4... - 35.1565
Pumpkin Ring is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Pumpkin Ring; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 36.1129
Deluxe Fried Onion Rings
1.Remove the onion peel and slice them into 1/4 inch pieces.
2.Open the slices into rings and keep them in a bowl fill with ice water.
3.Leave the rings for 30 minutes.
4.Take the rings out on paper towel.
5.Take a medium bowl and mix... - 43.7122
Fried Onion Rings
Cut onions into 1/2-in.slices; separate into rings.
Place in a bowl; cover with ice water and soak for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine egg, water, oil and lemon juice in a bowl; mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cayenne; stir into egg mixture... - 40.4024
Old Fashioned Buffalo Onion Rings
Want that restaurant style spicy onion rings?? Watch this video to learn it all. These spicy onion rings are seasoned to perfection. It is the perfect way to spice up your platter and give you a rich savory taste. This video certainly makes you crave for more. - 113.965
Chilies Rellenos Ring
Microwave: Cut chilies lengthwise in half.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Arrange half the chilies in 4-cup serving microsafe ring mold.
Beat milk and eggs until smooth.
Blend in cornmeal, salt, baking powder, and pepper.
Pour over cheese and chilies in... - 39.8076
Spinach Ring With White Bean Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat, cook the spinach, covered, in 2 teaspoons of the olive oil for 2 minutes.
Uncover and cook, stirring, until the spinach is completely dry about 2 minutes.
In a medium size... - 43.4886
Ring Meat Loaf With Tomato Cheese Topping
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crispy
2) Crumble the bacon
3) Into the bacon drippings, sautÃ© the onion till soft
4) Stir in 1/2 can soup, beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, crumbled bacon and pepper
5) Into a shallow baking dish, shape the... - 44.2992
Cook noodles according to directions; drain.
In glass baking dish cook butter on high (9) for 1 minute to melt.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Press crumbs firmly onto bottom and sides of dish.
Place small drinking glass in center of round glass baking dish to create... - 41.7629
Piquant Carrot Ring
Combine carrots, eggs, onion, salt, pepper and milk; mix well.
Pour into greased mold.
Place in pan of water.
Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
Unmold on serving platter.
Center of ring may be filled with creamed peas or lima beans. - 33.9368
Mix all ingredients.
Place in oiled ring mold.
Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.
When serving, arrange with English peas in center. - 33.865
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly butter and flour a 1/2-quart ring mold.
Melt the 2 tablespoons of butter in a heavy 3- or 4-quart saucepan, remove from heat and stir in the 2 tablespoons of flour.
Then pour in the milk and stir with a whisk until the flour... - 44.0159
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Drain the cooked spinach very thoroughly. Chop it very fine or put through a puree strainer. Reserve.
3. Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the onion until golden. Blend in the flour and slowly add the... - 37.1823
Crisp Fried Onion Rings
1. Peel the onions and wash well.
2. Cut the onions into 1/2-inch slices and separate out the individual rings. Set aside to drain
3. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and add buttermilk and egg while beating till... - 41.1873
1. Turn the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a pan, add the carrots, stock, castor sugar and butter, cover and cook till the liquid is absorbed
3. Mash the carrots, mix with cheese, egg, mace and seasoning and add into a ring mould;... - 35.5806
Spinach Tart With Onion Rings
Spinach Tart With Onion Rings is an extremely simple dish. I prepare it for my tots as a snack. Serve the Spinach Tart With Onion Rings for your family and see how they fall in love with it! - 48.2697
Melt 1 1/2 T.butter to grease ring mold well.
Pour extra butter in carrot mixture.
Set in pan of water and bake at 325° until set.
Serve creamed green peas or fresh asparagus in center.
Serves 8 to 10. - 34.5702
Colorful Carrot Ring
Place all ingredients in food processor; process 1 minute or until carrots are cut very fine.
Turn into an 8-inch ring mold; set in a shallow pan of water; bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until set and firm.
Un-mold on serving plate; fill center with... - 37.1453
Spinach Nut Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat the oil and saute the onion until tender. Add the celery and green pepper and cook for 2 minutes longer. Mix in the spinach.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ.
4. Oil a... - 37.2144
Blend flour, salt, and pepper into hot butter in a saucepan.
Heat until bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Add milk gradually, blending thoroughly.
Bring to boiling; stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Blend mayonnaise into sauce.
Add mixture slowly to beaten eggs, stirring... - 40.9983
Deviled Ham Noodle Ring
Just before draining noodles, generously grease a 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Press the deviled ham evenly into bottom of mold and set aside.
Toss hot noodles with butter, then with a mixture of remaining ingredients until mixed.
Turn mixture into the mold over the... - 40.2752
Tuna Ring With Cheese Sauce
Beat eggs; reserve 2 Tbsp. for topping.
Combine tuna, onion, cheese, parsley, celery and pepper into remaining egg.
Stir Bisquick and water to a soft dough.
Knead 5 times on floured cloth-covered board.
Roll into rectangle 10x15.
Spread with tuna... - 40.7063
Cold Chicken Ring
In a bowl, combine ingredients in the order listed.
Stir until bread is moist.
Place a damp cloth over bowl and allow to sit for 1 hour.
Spoon mixture into well-greased ring mold.
Bake at 300°F (150°C) for 45 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in middle... - 38.7615
Ring Meat Loaf With Tomato Cheese Topping
In skillet, cook bacon; remove and crumble.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons bacon drippings until tender.
Mix thoroughly with 1/2 can soup, beef, crumbs, parsley, egg, bacon, and pepper.
In shallow baking dish (13x9x2 inches), shape firmly into ring (2 inches... - 35.5723
Noodle Ring has a Terrific taste.The Butter and Eggs gives the Noodle Ring Amazing taste. Must catch it - 41.5856
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Fill a shallow pan half full of hot water. Rub a ring mold with butter or margarine.
2. Mix well-drained noodles with the butter or margarine, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Mix the milk with the egg yolks. Whip the egg... - 31.1147
Green Rice Ring
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take 3-quart ring mold and grease it.
3) Take a bowl and mix egg yolks, cream, salt, pepper, parsley, green pepper and onion.
4) Add the cooked rice and cheese.
5) Take egg whites and beat them. Add... - 47.4857
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat eggs slightly.
Make a paste with flour and a small amount of water.
Put all ingredients in bowl and mix.
Add mixture to a greased 1 quart ring mold.
Place mold in a pan of hot water and bake at 350 degrees, for 45 minutes or... - 44.5861
Ham And Cheese Ring
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Mix the onions and ham with the parsley and brandy; cover and leave for 20 minutes.
Beat the eggs with the salt, paprika, mustard and cottage cheese.
Mix the egg mixture with the ham mixture and ladle into a buttered 2-pint... - 37.5229
Cheese Noodle Ring
Heat milk, add cheese, crumbs, butter and seasonings.
Add beaten eggs and well drained noodles, mixing carefully.
Pour into buttered ring mold.
Bake at 350° until firm.
Unmold and fill center with creamed chicken. - 36.7485
Peel and cube zucchini; steam until very tender.
Drain and mash in colander, reserving the juice.
Measure 1/4 cup of this juice; add skim milk powder, wheat germ, oil, and beaten eggs.
Beat in mashed zucchini.
Season with onion salt and pepper.
Bake in small... - 33.951
Combine meats and pineapple.
Cover bread with enough milk to soak; add to meat mixture.
Add mustard and pepper.
Add whole egg, then whites, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
When mixture is finished, put into ring mold, and bake,... - 36.414
Caraway Noodle Ring
Toss the cooked pasta with 2 tablespoons of butter.
In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt the remaining butter.
Add the flour; cook and stir into a smooth, golden paste.
Add milk, a small amount at a time, cooking and stirring until the sauce is smooth.
Stir... - 42.337
Noodle Ring With Creamed Chicken
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a pot, cook noodles and later drain them
3.Then in a bowl, beat eggs properly
4.Combine with other ingredients
5.Now add to noodles and pour into buttered ring mold
6.Set in pan of hot... - 41.0349
1) Cut mushrooms, bacon and onion.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Fry chopped onion, mushroom and bacon for about 5 minutes.
4) Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg. Now, add flour and stir well.
5) Pour... - 45.4183
Noodle Ring With Masala Filling
Nasala Filling: Boil double beans.
Fry the onions brown, stir in and fry ground masala and dry ingredients.
Add the beans and fry.
Add a little water and cook till well-blended and thick.
Mix in sugar, vinegar, mint and garam masala and simmer for a few... - 43.6887
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl or a utensil combine tuna with all other ingredients, spoon into a well-oiled 8-inch ring mold and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
3. Once done unmold on a serving platter and... - 40.8174
Lamb Ring With Potato Puffs
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, combine lamb, 2 eggs, green pepper, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Press mixture into an 8-inch ring mold.
Bake at 350° F.
for 1 hour.
Spoon off any accumulated fat.
Unmold onto a shallow non-stick... - 43.9007
Ham And Vegetable Ring
Use a medium blade to grind the ham.
Using the same knife, grind the celery, onion, green pepper, and carrot.
Mix the eggs, crumbs (make fresh bread crumbs in your blender), and milk and stir into the ham mixture.
Season to taste.
Turn into a... - 41.2321
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl beat egg yolks slightly.
Add fish, milk, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
In separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and fold into fish mixture.
Pour into a 1-quart nonstick tubepan; set in pan containing 1 inch of... - 31.8568
Stir flour and brown sugar into bacon fat.
Gradually stir in milk and cook, stirring, over low heat until thickened and smooth.
Remove from heat.
Gradually stir hot sauce into egg yolks.
Add rutabaga and seasonings; stir in about one fourth of stiffly beaten... - 37.941
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Press hash into oiled 3-quart ring mold.
3. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes; cool in mold 10 minutes; drain.
4. Meanwhile, cook frozen peas-and-onions as package label directs; drain.
5. Unmold hash ring; fill with drained... - 23.9587
Carrot Rice Ring
Place carrots in a saucepan; cover with hot water.
Boil 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and pour into a buttered 4-cup ring mold.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. - 27.415
Carrot Ring Mould
Beat the eggs, add carrots and seasonings, then milk, nuts.
Melt the butter and add.
Grease mold well with butter.
Pour mixture into the mold and set in oven in pan of water.
Bake at 325 degrees for about 35 minutes, or until firm.
Unmold carefully, garnish... - 39.5228
Clam & Spinach Ring
Melt butter and stir in flour; add milk and clam liquid and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and smooth; season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat and add beaten egg yolks.
Let cool for 10 minutes.
Beat egg whites stiff.
Add spinach... - 42.7141
Noodle Cheese Ring
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually add milk and cream; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
Beat egg yolks; stir in a small amount of hot sauce.
Return yolk mixture to saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, over low... - 42.9278
Salmon Ring With Peas
Gently combine the eggs, 1/2 cup of the soup, crumbs, green pepper, parsley, lemon juice, onion, a dash of pepper, and a good pinch of celery salt.
Stir in the salmon and spoon into a well-buttered ring mold.
Bake the mold 40-45 minutes in a moderate... - 42.5657
Corn Meal Souffle Ring
Put 1 1/4 pints milk, 6 oz. corn meal, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in the top of a double boiler and cook over boiling water until thick, stirring occasionally.
Separate the yolks and white of 3 eggs.
Beat the yolks slightly, add to the corn meal,... - 39.5426
Chicken Terrine Ring
1) Take the pepper and onions. Chop them.
2) Take the pepper and green onions. Steam them for 5 minutes.
3) Put the peppers and onions on a paper towel and pat them dry.
4) Steam the carrot flowers along with green onion stems. Put... - 45.3595
Glazed Meat Loaf Ring
1. In large bowl combine milk and egg; add bread cubes and toss to coat. Set aside.
2. In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add vegetables and garlic and saute, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender. Add sau-teed vegetables to bread mixture, then... - 34.036
Chicken Vegetable Ring
Combine chicken with mushrooms and celery.
Add seasoning as desired.
Beat eggs into broth.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Add to chicken mixture.
Place in ring mold.
Set mold into pan of hot water.
Bake at 350Â°F 45 minutes or until set.
Turn out onto heated serving... - 41.9127
Salmon Or Tuna Ring
Combine the salmon, crumbs, vegetables, and lemon juice.
Combine milk and egg; add to salmon mixture, mixing gently.
Turn into well-greased 5-cup ring mold.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) about 30 to 35 minutes.
Invert on warm platter and serve with... - 35.1025
Rice And Carrot Ring
Combine rice, carrots and flour.
Blend soup, egg and seasonings; add to rice mixture.
Pour into greased 8" ring mold.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes before turning out on serving plate.
Serve with green beans or other green vegetable if you... - 39.545
Blend all ingredients except buckwheat in food blender until smooth.
Combine with buckwheat.
Turn into oiled ring mold and bake at 350Â° F. for 45 minutes.
Unmold and serve. - 31.2097
Lasagne Ring Mold
1. Prepare the lasagna according to the manufacturers instructions
2. Rinse the lasagna under hot running water to remove the surface starch
3. Preheat the oven to 190° C / 375° F / Gas Mark 5
4. Butter a ring mould (900-ml / 1 1/2-pt size)
5.... - 43.0945
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine meat, seasoning mix, cheese and water in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Arrange crescent triangles in a circle on 13-inch Round Baking Stone, with bases overlapping in center and points to outside (there should be a 5-inch-diameter... - 43.527
Ham Loaf Ring With Yams
In large mixing bowl, combine ham, veal, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, eggs, milk, sour cream, mustard and pepper; mix well.
Press ham mixture into well greased 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Bake in 350 degree oven 45 minutes.
Drain off excess liquid; unmold onto... - 37.2584
Cheesy Carrot Ring
Heat the butter in a pan, add the carrots and brown lightly.
Add pepper and stock, cover the pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
Saute the mushrooms in olive oil for 3 minutes, then drain.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine carrots and mushrooms in a bowl, with eggs,... - 44.6407
Cheese And Noodle Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a ring mold or loaf pan and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
4) Add onion and pimiento to cook until the onions are soft but not brown.
5) In a bowl, combine egg, milk,... - 44.4648
Hot Potato Salad In Frankfurter Ring
Cook bacon till crisp; add onion and cook till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and pepper.
Add vinegar and water; cook, stirring constantly, till thick.
Remove from heat and stir in salad dressing.
Sprinkle potatoes with... - 39.0455
Glazed Meat Loaf Ring
In large bowl combine milk and egg; add bread cubes and toss to coat.
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add vegetables and garlic and saute, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender.
Add sau-teed vegetables to bread mixture, then add... - 41.488
"Cook squash, onion, green pepper and garlic in small amount of water in saucepan until tender; drain well.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Place squash mixture in greased 1 1/2-quart ring mold; place mold in pan of water.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40... - 40.3194
Green And Gold Vegetable Ring
Peel carrots and cut into small pieces. Cook carrots and peas separately until very tender. Drain and puree each. Melt butter in a saucepan; blend in flour, salt, onion salt, and white pepper. Add milk; cook and stir until thickened. Cover and cook over very... - 23.9827
Beef Ring With Candied Carrots
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Mix together all ingredients except bread crumbs, adding only enough water to make mixture workable.
3) Figure the mixture gently into a 6-cup ring mold and then unmold on a rack in a baking... - 40.4511
Salmon Rice Ring
1. Combine ingredients in order given and place in buttered ring mold.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 30 to 40 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
4. Turn onto serving platter and, if desired, fill center with buttered peas and... - 39.194
Carrot Loaf Or Ring
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, mix the ingredients in the order given
3.Now shape the mixture into a loaf
4.In a greased baking pan, place the loaf
5.Now steam the loaf for 1 hour
6.In a greased ring mild, set... - 39.6948
Party Ham Ring
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Spoon into greased 10 cup ring mold; gently pat down.
Bake 1 hour.
Unmold onto serving platter and heap center with baked grits, or creamed spinach, whipped potatoes or green peas and tiny onions. - 34.8549
1. Blend all the ingredients thoroughly together press into a greased ring cake pan and bake in a moderate: oven 350°F (180°C) for 1 1/2 hours.
2. Unmold onto a serving plate and fill center with vegetables e.g. a mixture of peas and corn, broccoli or... - 31.84
Savory Liver And Sausage Ring
1) Preheat moderate oven (325°F.)
2) In a saucepan, pour boiling water over liver.
3) With a knife remove heavy membranes and veins from the liver.
4) Using fine blade orce liver through food chopper.
5) Mix thoroughly remaining... - 43.1698
Salmon Supper Ring
You'll simply love this Salmon Supper Ring recipe. Try this Salmon Supper Ring, I bet, you would love to prepare this seafood recipe again and again. - 44.2821
Sherried Sweet Potato Ring
1. Grease a 6-cup ring mold with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
3. Boil the potatoes whole without peeling, until fork tender.
4. Drain and let cool until easy to handle.
5. Peel the potatoes and add to a bowl.
6.... - 47.5752
Chicken And Cheesy Rice Ring
Melt 5 tablespoons butter; cook onions 4 or 5 minutes to soften, without browning.
Remove half; put into bowl.
Add rice to onion in bowl.
Add egg mixed with milk, turmeric, 3/4 cup cheese, and 1 tablespoon herbs.
Season with salt, pepper, mustard, and half... - 41.9604
Savory Vegetable Ring
1. Peel and dice carrots, mushrooms and a quarter of the potatoes. Shell peas.
2. Boil remaining potatoes. Peel and mash.
3. Add beaten egg, half the onions grated, and grated cheese.
4. Put into a ring mould previously greased and sprinkled with... - 45.4861
Salmon Supper Ring
Sieve the dry ingredients for the scone mixture together.
Rub in the fat.
Mix with sufficient milk to form a soft dough.
Roll out thinly into an oblong shape.
Melt the butter in a pan, add cornflour and cook for a few minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the... - 42.812
Spinach, Mushroom And Almond Ring
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Heat the oil and gently cook the garlic and onion.
3) Add the mushrooms and continue to cook till soft.
4) Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
5) Add the cream and mix well.
6) Take... - 43.5674
Meatloaf Ring With Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1) Take a medium bowl to combine beef, 1/3 cup soup, bread crumbs, egg substitute, carrots, zucchini, pepper and onion. Add 1 tablespoon parsley and Italian seasoning to this mixture. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients. Keep it aside.
2)... - 44.9511
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely celery-pecan ring recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 51.066