- » Baked Egg Noodles
Baked Egg Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked egg noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked egg noodles recipes.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Lay the noodles flat on a work surface to prevent them from sticking together.
Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium... - 50.7754
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs with brown sugar in it until fluffy.
3) Add noodles, nutmeg, almonds, raisins, melted butter or fat and lemon juice.
4) Take a well-greased baking dish or ring mold and turn the... - 45.174
Creamy Egg And Noodle Bake
In large saucepan cook the noodles in boiling salted water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook the chopped onion and garlic in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Thoroughly drain the cooked noodles.
Toss noodles with... - 44.5995
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 6 cup mold, add butter to the bottom and melt. Stir in brown sugar, press down to the bottom. Add pecans, pressing firmly to the pan bottom, keeping the flat side facing up in a... - 44.3536
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
2) Cook the egg noodles in a pot of boiling water. Do not add any salt. Drain and set the pasta aside.
3) Spray cooking spray over a skillet. Heat over medium... - 43.9293
Dairy Noodle Ring
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Cream cheese along with eggs, salt and sugar.
3) Add the noodles.
4) Take a 9 inch ring mold and turn the mixture into it.
5) Sprinkle with butter and bread crumbs.
6) Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes... - 43.202
Egg Noodles Gratin
Place the noodles in boiling water to cover.
Add the one teaspoon salt and oil.
Boil for ten minutes or until tender.
Rinse under running cold water.
Drain in a colander.
Saute the meat in a skillet until the pinkness is gone.
Add the onion... - 41.6696
Souffle Of Egg Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, saute onion in margarine in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until golden.
Stir in flour, salt and Tabasco; gradually add milk.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly; boil and stir 1... - 41.1485
This Blackberry Noodles recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 35.865
Cook noodles, following label directions; drain.
Place in a greased shallow 4-cup baking dish.
Combine celery soup, milk, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and Worcestershire sauce in a small saucepan; heat slowly, stirring constantly, until smooth and hot;... - 31.5519
Ground Beef And Egg Noodle Casserole
Cut bacon in small pieces and fry.
Remove from pan and cook onions in fat, then add meat and cook.
Boil noodles and drain, add to other ingredients and flavor with favorite hot sauce, ketchup, etc.
Fried mushrooms may be added, also a can of creamed corn or... - 31.3325
In a bowl, blend the noodles with the sugar, 7 tablespoons of butter, eggs, salt, raisins, apricots, and apples.
With remaining butter coat a large casserole, and pour in the blended noodles.
Sprinkle with the sugar-cinnamon blend and cook, uncovered, in the... - 31.2405