- » Baked Dove
Baked Dove Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked dove recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked dove recipes.
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2 Mix together butter, sugar, lemon peel, vanilla, almond extract, and salt. Add 2 cups flour, eggs, and egg yolks. Mix thoroughly.
3 Mix in milk and dissolved yeast. Add enough remaining flour to make... - 45.234
Dove And Wild Rice Dressing
"Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika in paper bag.
Add dove breasts; shake.
Brown in shortening.
Remove; place dove in circle in casserole.
Wash rice; add to 2 cups boiling water.
Cook, covered, until water is absorbed.
Saute onion, giblets and sage with... - 44.2789
Dove In Sour Cream
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Begin by seasoning the dove with salt and pepper and rolling it in the flour
3) In a skillet, add oil and brown the dove
4) In a baking dish, place bacon and place the dove on top of it
5) Slide it... - 43.1777
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degree
2) Begin by seasoning the dove with salt and pepper and dredging with flour
3) In a heavy iron skillet, melt the butter and add the dove, cooking it until brown
4) To this, add boiling water and sherry... - 41.4942
Spring Dove Breads
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, melt butter; remove from heat and stir in cream, sugar, salt, and cardamom.
Let cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water; let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Add cooled butter mixture, eggs, and... - 41.2668
Ruth Dove's Coconut Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X5X3-inch loaf pan and dust with flour.
3) Ina a bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peak and doubled in volume.
4) Add in 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring... - 38.6408
Place dove breasts, meaty side down, in 15 x 12-inch baking dish.
Do not overcrowd.
Saute onion in small amount of fat in skillet.
Mix onion, soup, sherry, herbs, salt and pepper.
Pour over dove breasts; cover baking dish lightly with foil.
Bake at 325... - 37.0231
Dove In Sour Cream
Dry dove thoroughly; season with salt and pepper.
Dredge with flour; brown lightly in small amount of oil in skillet.
Place bacon in baking dish; place dove on bacon.
Add enough stock to avoid sticking; cover.
Bake in 350-degree oven for about 50... - 33.018
Stuffed Whitewing Dove Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove skin and legs from doves; carefully filet each dove breast.
Cut cheese into 30 strips.
Wash and seed jalapeno peppers; slice each pepper into 6 strips.
Stuff each dove breast with a slice of pepper and a slice of cheese.
Wrap in... - 29.789