- » Baked Dip
Baked Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked dip recipes.
Hot Spinach-artichoke Dip
This delicious warm cheesy and creamy dip is probably one of our favorites that appears frequently on holiday party tables, pot-lucks and gatherings. Watch Lynn share her favorite recipe of this classic from Southern Living. This is unbelievably easy and so... - 137.287
Baked Spinach Dip
This delicious spinach dip takes just a few ingredients and it's great for holiday parties and get togethers! - 130.627
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy, creamy, cheesy...and oh-so delicious! 5 ingredients is all it takes to make a dip that will "wow" family & friends. Find this recipe in our cookbook, Our Favorite Cheese Recipes...watch Vickie & Jo Ann whip this up in a jiffy! - 129.546
If you are planning for a gathering at your place and searching for a unique dip recipe, then you can consider this. This artichoke dip is going to be the center of attraction in your gathering. You can serve this with your choice of veggies or crackers.... - 127.9
Chicken And Black Bean Dip
Tortillas and nachos or even a bag of potato chips and some dip? This dip has layers of goodness of starting from chicken, black bean, Mexican cheese and some roasted peppers! See how Ken layers this dip to make this one indulgent one. - 120.408
Tasty Taco Dip
This is s simple recipe to make when you have any gathering - 115.386
Beef Baguette With Dip
All the beef lovers, will drool for this sandwich. You can serve this as snacks or even lunch with some salad. The beef baguette is served with the spicy beef broth, which makes the dish more flavorful. Run through the video to get informed on the recipe. - 114.851
Spicy Orange Dip
Want a colorful spicy dip that would go well with gluten free blue corn chips to create an aesthetic appeal? Well, here is the answer, in this video find spicy Orange dip made with orange squash spiced up with hot chilli pepper. The olive oil and garlic act... - 114.768
Baked Cheese And Jalapeno Pepper Dip
Looking for a dip recipe that is simple yet impressive enough to earn lots of praise? Then try the recipe detailed by Lynn in this video. Watch to know more! - 114.182
Creamy Crab Dip
Ken gets going a creamy crab dip which includes corn kernels and some sour cream to add to the texture. Watch how Ken does this dip. See the video for more. - 114.032
Chocolate Dip Coconut Macaroons
For a chewy coconut macaroon lover, adding some chocolate to it is an extra bonus. Watch this video, for an extremely simple and delicious coconut macaroon recipe. See the video for step by step instructions from the chef. - 113.989
Greek Baba Ganoush
This Mediterranean eggplant dip is just ideal with grilled chicken or fish. You can even try it with plain and simple crackers. Preparation part is super easy and you can store it in refrigerator for few days. Prepare over the weekend and enjoy throughout the... - 113.223
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.019
Here is a great appetizing dip that would make your menu more interesting. See this excellent video that shows the recipe for an awesome cheesy taco dip. The recipe is super simple and can be prepared in no time. Take a look at this video and you would surely... - 111.727
Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese Dip
Looking for a simple appetizer recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy chicken and blue cheese dip. Watch the video to know more. - 110.504
A delicious cheese dip that can be served as a appetizer or just for a snack. This can be served with tortilla chips, pita bread, pita chips, or whatever sounds good to you. Super easy! - 110.236
Spinach Artichoke Dip
This popular Mexican variation of Spinach and Artichoke dip can make your traditional appetizers taste all the more delicious. As you make this fabulous delectable dish, feel yourself being in Mexico making one of the most popular dressing of the region. Chef... - 110.117
Walnut Biscuits With Marshmallow Dip
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a recipe that you will fall in love with. Try these yummy Walnut Biscuits with Marshmallow Dip recipe in your kitchen today. The dish makes for an excellent dessert and is also perfect to be served as a tasty snack for those evening... - 109.525
Pumpkin Dip With Cinnamon Chips
Sweet pumpkin dip with cinnamon tortilla chips is a great appetizer. Take a look at this impressive video that shares an excellent that is absolutely simple and easy to make. If you have some leftover piece of pumpkin, then surely try is the dish. Do watch... - 108.407
Pizza Dip Appetizer
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl mix cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture in the prepared baking dish.
5. Mix mozzarella and parmesan cheeses... - 107.455
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 107.081
How To Make Artichoke Dip
Artichokes make for fast, easy and delicious dips. You can devour it with tortilla chips or pita wedges or serve them along with your party hors de oeuvres. Its so simple to make that you won't blink twice before making it. Follow this recipe video for... - 106.833
Super Bowl Series: Healthy Artichoke Dip
Are you in the mood for some delicious and healthy side dish? If you are, you are in luck, because here the chef is sharing a very nutritious artichoke dip recipe. Artichoke hearts along with spinach are quite nutritious as they contains lot of fiber,... - 106.715
Lynn demonstrates a delicious crab dip appetizer that is great for a party or any get together and would be a great addition for a holiday party. - 106.556
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Grate mozzarella using Coarse Grater.
3. In a batter bowl mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic; stir in mozzarella.
4. Pump half of the tomatoes in Food Processor 10 times or until... - 106.197
Hot Artichoke Dip By Chef Ellie Espo
Hot Artichoke Dip is an amazing dip for the sliced French bread, crackers or breadsticks. The creamy Hot Artichoke Dip is flavoured with the artichoke hearts, shallots, aged asiago, perorino romano cheese, pesto, parsely, mayo, sour cream and lemon zest. Try... - 104.648
Baked Creamy Bean Dip
Are you looking for a perfect flavorful dip recipe? Here is an impressive video that displays a creamy bean dip recipe that is great for all occasions. The video is well explained and the chef seasons and creams the bean dip with sour cream, cheese and hot... - 104.161
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Cream Cheese Pizza Dip
Want your delicious pizza to taste even more awesome? Then learn to make a yummy pizza dip, like the one detailed in this video. Watch to know more! - 103.118
Creamy Bacon And Cheese Superbowl Dip
Want a dip recipe that is out of the ordinary yet easy to make? Then try this bacon dip detailed in the video. This dip goes well with almost everything and is very easy to make. - 102.04
Party Swiss Cheese Dip
Be it game day parties, picnics or casual potlucks, your starters are dead without a zesty, creamy cheesy dip. And Betty’s Swiss cheese dip truly promises to work up wonder. Takes barely any effort to make, this creamy, cheesy dip is ready in minutes and... - 101.413
Cream Cheese Pizza Dip
Cheese Pizza Dip is an easy recipe to prepare! If you have some tacos to serve then you can make this for a great dip! Chef David shows you how to make this fantastic dip for a gathering in your house! See the video for more! - 100.746
Quick Cheesy Chip Dip
This quick chip dip recipe is a great addition to any party menu. The chef here has provided easy instructions to make quick chip dip with just 3 ingredients and few minutes in the oven to make a flavorful dip. This chip dip recipe would definitely be a great... - 100.161
The Home Grown Gourmet - Artichoke Dip
A simple and delicious appetizer that is perfect for game day, your next party or just enjoyed as a starter course. This cheesy vegetarian delight is sure to be a crowd pleaser! - 99.4151
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
If you are looking for an appetizing and not the usual dip to be served in your party, you are at the right place at the right time. This video is about Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe which can be prepared within minutes and goes well with any kind of... - 97.3729
Nina's Artichoke Dip
Holiday parties usually mean having friends and family around, right? It also means lot of finger foods, right? Well, then you have to make this Cheesy Artichoke Dip and have it ready. All your peeps are gonna love it. It can be no time, trust me. Watch and... - 96.419
Cheese Dip With Spinach And Artichoke
Expecting guests at home and don’t know what dip to serve with your appetizers? This one is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a simple and delicious Cheese Dip with Spinach and Artichoke recipe now. - 93.5242
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Chop the spinach and the artichoke.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the spinach, artichoke, garlic powder, minced fresh garlic,cayenne pepper,Asiago cheese and the Fontinella cheese.
4. Mix... - 93.0267
Leftover Artichoke And Spinach Dip Stuffed Shells
The idea of using leftovers to make an elegant main course is just great. You can have a party on Friday and then invite more guests on Saturday or Sunday to use up my leftovers. I wonder how you made the spinach and artichoke dip? Do you use cream or cheese... - 92.5864
Fiery Hot Bacon-swiss Dip With Melba Rounds
Whether you are looking for a great party snack or just an easy treat for kids, this is one recipe that would perfectly fit your bill. Betty, in this video, shows you how to whomp up this tasty bacon treat with a delectable dip and melba rounds that makes for... - 92.5667
Baked Hot Low-fat Spinach And Artichoke Dip
If you’re looking for really simple, go-get appetizer ideas for parties, this hot low-fat spinach and artichoke dip is what you should be making. It has all the creamy-inside, brown-and-crispy-on-top texture, and cheesy taste that make dips like this one a... - 91.2078
Tofu Wonton Bites With A Chili Honey Dip
An Asian inspired platter of tofu wrapped in a crispy wanton skin can be the perfect ice breaker in a party. Easy to make, this dish is done in a whiff with little effort. The crispy tofu bites lights up the platter and palate alike and is a perfect recipe... - 89.5333
Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Chef Keith Snow's innovating low calorie spinach artichoke dip is appetizing enough to win your heart at the first shot. This dip would be a perfect accompaniment for any appetizer. Try this interesting and different variation of dip and enjoy the uniquely... - 78.994
Salami Chips & Marinara Dip
For the Dip:
Pour marinara sauce into 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low heat setting about 2 hours or until hot. Stir in cheese and basil. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 20 minutes or until cheese is just starting to melt. Serve warm with... - 68.6713
Healthy Corn Fritters Topped With Yogurt Dip
Want to learn how to make yummy corn fritters the healthy way? Then watch this video and know of a recipe that will yield tasty fritters that you can enjoy without worrying about the fat and calorie contents! - 68.4254
Bean Dip And Parmesan Crackers
Are you in search of some gluten free recipes? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share this brilliant Bean Dip and Parmesan Crackers recipe that makes an excellent party appetizer. Missing this recipe would be a sin. - 61.2231
Tasty Eggplant Dip
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) On a baking pan or dish place the eggplant. With a knife, pierce it a few times.
3) Bake for about 30 minutes until soft.
4) Take off from oven and let cool.
5) Gently peel out the skin once cooled... - 49.2897
Baked Or Fried Potato Skins With Aioli Sauce Dip
Baked Or Fried Potato Skins With Aioli Sauce Dip is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. This recipe makes for a great appetizer, and is really simple to prepare. You will definitely thank me for sharing this Baked Or Fried Potato... - 49.0069
Baked Mexican Spinach Dip
1) Set the oven ready to 400°.
2) Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet and cook onion in it until tender.
3) Add 2/3rd of the chopped tomatoes.
4) Next, add the jalapeno peppers.
5) Cook for a couple of minutes more.
6) Take a large sized bowl... - 47.4634
Southwestern Wings With Coriander Dip
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, and black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 47.4219
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Use a vegetable spray over a 2 quart casserole.
3) In a bowl, add the finely chopped artichoke hearts and garlic and mix well.
4) In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice... - 46.9403
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking or baking spray.
3. Arrange tortilla circles on baking sheet.
4. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Turn over and spray again
7. Bake... - 46.899
Lamb Meatballs With Tomato Mint Dip
Lamb meatballs with tomato mint dip is a lovely appetizer that can also be served as a side in meals. Made with ground lamb combined with bulger with seasonings and parsley for flavor, the meatballs are baked and served with a minted tomato sauce on the side. - 46.1814
Creature Wings And Bog Dip
Creature Wings and Bog Dip is a yummy Halloween party appetizer made with chicken wings and delectable spices that is baked to perfection. - 46.1739
Athenian Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a soufflé dish or ramekin mould with oil or butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
4. Use a small wire whisk or a spoon to lightly beat the mixture to blend all... - 45.6559
Hot Broccoli Dip
This hot broccoli dip is a cooked dip prepared with cooked veggies with cheese spread. Herbed with rosemary, the broccoli dip is heated through and spooned into a baked sour dough bread shell. Served with cut up and baked pieces of the bread removed from the... - 45.5943
Artichoke Cheese Dip
1) Preheat the oven to 300Â°F
2) In a bowl, place together, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, and the Parmesan cheese.
3) Using fork, mix and mash the cheese mixture, until mixed thoroughly but not pureed.
4) Mix in garlic and sherry,... - 45.2544
Sesame Chicken With Soy Dip
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Use a baking tray to line with baking paper.
3) In a bowl, combine breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, five-spice and a little seasoning on a plate.
4) Pat dry the chicken, dip into the egg, then roll in... - 45.1734
Pork Balls In Cheese Dip
Using a paring knife, scrape and discard the thin outside crust from the cheese; set cheese aside.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter; add the onion and saute until golden (about 4 minutes).
Remove from heat and, with a slotted spoon,... - 44.9828
Pot Roast Dip Sandwiches
Coat roast with flour.
In Dutch oven or large skillet brown meat slowly on all sides in hot shortening.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat; add the 1/2 cup water.
Cover tightly, return to heat, and simmer slowly till tender, 2 to 216 hours.
Add... - 44.8557
Delicious Low Fat Hot Crab Dip
Preheat oven to 3750.
Combine first 9 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
Combine cottage cheese mixture, cream cheese, and onions in a large bowl; gently fold in crab.
Place crab mixture in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with... - 44.8181
Mexican Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together mayonnaise, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder.
3. Gradually add in the artichokes and the green chilies.
4.In a 1 quart casserole dish,... - 44.4381
Chutnied Shrimp Dip
1)Thaw frozen shrimp.
2)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3)In a shallow baking pan, arrange the almonds and coconut. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes until light brown in color.
4)In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, cream cheese and curry... - 44.3672
Mexican Turkey Dip
This mexican turkey dip is a meaty dip prepared with cream cheese and ground turkey. A layered dip, the turkey is topped with salsa with cream cheese and sour cream mix on top. Finished with cheddar cheese, it is baked and garnished with black olives. - 44.3104
1) Make a hole in the top of the bread loaf about 5 inches in diameter.
2) If you wish, make a zigzag pattern to be more presentable.
3) Take away soft bread from cut portion and remove.
4) Retain crust to make top layer for loaf.
5) Take out... - 44.1491
Fruit Salsa Dip
Try this alluring Fruit Salsa Dip recipe. An easily prepared salsa recipe, this Fruit Salsa Dip is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 44.1107
Caribbean Dip With Lime Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside to when required
3. In a small bowl, mix together the lime peel, lime juice, honey, oil and salt.
4. With a small brush, wipe the mixture on to... - 43.7696
Chicken Balls And Mustard Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a pan, blend together 75 g/3 oz./1/2 cup semolina and the stock; bring the mixture to boil and simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from the heat, stir in... - 43.7564
Melitzanosalata Eggplant Dip
Brush a baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Slice the eggplant in half, the long way, and place it, cut side down, on the oiled baking pan.
Bake at 375° for 45 minutes, or until soft.
Cut the eggplant, including the skin, into small pieces, and place in... - 42.9213
Layered Shrimp And Avocado Dip
1) In a bowl mix cream cheese, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Spread the mixture in a shallow serving dish.
(Alternate dill cream cheese with plain cream cheese and 1 tsp. (5 mL) dill weed mixed together).
3) Mix lemon juice and avocado.
4)... - 42.8487
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Defrost the spinach or greens. Squeeze dry.
3) Mix together the chopped spinach or turnip greens, garlic, onion, cream cheese, mayonnaise and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
4) Chop the red... - 42.7564
Tucson Chili Dip
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a small bowl, add the cream cheese and sour cream
3) Use a mixer and beat the cheese till smooth
4) Wash and pat dry the beef
5) Using a sharp knife, chop the beef coarsely
6) Into the creamed... - 42.6693
Spinach Dip Crescent Wreath
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Turn upside 10-ounce custard cup at the center of ungreased large cookie sheet.
3) Take out dough from 1 can and keep dough in 1 piece. Do not unroll. (Keep remaining can of dough in refrigerator.)
4) Using... - 42.5265
Grilled Corn Dip
Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
Cut the corn from cobs.
In a large skillet, saute the onion, jalapeno and garlic in butter for 2-3 minutes or until almost tender.
Add corn; saute 1-2 minutes... - 42.3526
Water Chestnut Dip
1.Chop green pepper's top and take the seeds out of them.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.In a pan, heat water with salt and cook greenpeppers in it for 5 minutes.
4.Once done, strain and put aside.
5.In a separate bowl, mix ground... - 42.2765
Seven Layer Dip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Brown meat and add the taco seasoning as instructed on the packet.
Place in the bottom of a 9 x12 casserole dish.
This is the bottom layer.
Next peel and mash avocados and mix well with the tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Spread... - 42.187
Elegant Clam Dip
1) Pre-heat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) In food processor, process all ingredients until mixed.
3) Take a large round loaf of bread and cut the top layer of it.
4) Scoop out loaf to shape into a 1 inch thick shell.
5) Stuff... - 41.8445
Mini Soft Pretzels With Honey Mustard Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. To make the pretzels, roll out the pizza crust into am 18-inch x 12-inch rectangle.
3. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut the dough into eighteen 1/2-inch strips.
4. Shape each strip into a pretzel shape... - 41.7753
Hot Pizza Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning and beat with a spoon into a smooth consistency
3. In another small bowl, combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses
4. In an 8 inch baking... - 41.6989
Savory Crab Dip
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, half the Cheddar cheese and garlic salt in a bowl and mix well.
Fold in the crab meat.
Spoon into a large baking dish.
Bake for 45 minutes.
Remove from... - 41.4421
Hot Pizza Dip
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
Mix well and spread over bottom of 8-inch Mini-Baker.
Lightly toss mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses to mix and sprinkle half of grated cheeses over cream cheese.
With Skinny... - 41.2018
Pretzels With Cheese Dip
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add butter, sugar, salt and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
Punch dough down.
Divide into 12 equal... - 41.1824
Hot Artichoke Cheese Dip
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Remove stems and seeds from Tuscan peppers; chop (makes 1/4 cup) and set aside.
Drain liquid from marinated artichoke hearts into the bottom of a shallow 2-quart casserole.
Spread liquid to grease bottom of pan.
Drain and discard... - 41.0486
Mexicali Bean Dip
Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place tortilla wedges on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 18 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add sweet red and green pepper, onion, and cilantro.
Process until... - 40.8504
Baba Ghanoush (dip Or Salad)
Prick the eggplant in several places with a fork, wrap in foil, and bake at 350 degrees for about one hour or until the eggplant is thoroughly cooked and soft inside and charred on the outside.
Cool slightly and peel under running cold water.
Slice the... - 40.8224
Hot Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, add thawed artichokes and pulse until pureed.
3. Add the sour cream, parmesan and soup mix and blend to a smooth consistency.
4. Empty the mixture into... - 40.7749
Chicken Nacho Dip
Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix; set aside.
Combine remaining taco seasoning mix, chicken, beer, and chiles in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 40.5216
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Combine all the ingrdients,adding spinach at the last.
3) Stuff inside the loaf and cover in tin foil.
4) Bake at 325 °F for 1 hour.
5) Best served hot with crackers. - 40.5169
Hot Artichoke Dip
Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on large cookie sheets.
Bake in a 325°F (165°C) oven until crisp and tinged with brown (15 to 20 minutes).
Transfer toast to a rack to cool.
Meanwhile, set aside 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese.
In a large bowl,... - 40.5009
Reuben Dip is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Reuben Dip recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.3652
Tuna Balls With Cheese Dip
Flake tuna with a fork.
Stir in crumbs, onion, parsley, mustard, mayonnaise, poultry seasoning, hot pepper seasoning, and egg until well blended.
Shape into balls, using about 2 teaspoons for each.
Dip balls in butter and roll in corn flakes to coat... - 40.3164
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a bowl, combine cheese and sour cream
3. Whisk with a fork or wire, beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy or dropping consistency.
4. Stir in most of the bacon, garlic powder and onion.
5. Turn... - 39.832
Layered Mexican Dip
Brown diced onion in chicken broth.
Add cooked ground turkey.
Stir retried beans into turkey mixture.
Spread into a 9x13 inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sprinkle green chiles over top of turkey-bean mixture.
Spread 1/2... - 39.7089
Six Layer Dip
Spread beans in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Stir garlic powder and garlic salt, lemon juice and mayonnaise into avocados.
Spread over beans.
Carefully spread sour cream over avocado layer.
Spoon drained picante over sour cream.
Top with a layer of tomatoes,... - 39.562
Festively Devilish Dip
Festively Devilish Dip and when it comes to the taste part its angelic! The Festively Devilish Dip goes well with tortilla chips, crackers or vegetables. It is the rich blend of cream cheese and sour cream which makes Festively Devilish Dip one of my... - 39.5398
Baked Dip Recipes By Category