- » Baked Deep Dish Spaghetti
Baked Deep Dish Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked deep dish spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked deep dish spaghetti recipes.
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Remove casings from sausage.
3) Take a large heavy skillet and crumble meat in it. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring constantly.
4) Line a plate with... - 47.1463
Simmer tomatoes in saucepan until tender.
Fry onions, green pepper and garlic in bacon drippings until tender; combine onion mixture, tomatoes, bay leaves, cloves, salt and pepper.
Cover with water; simmer for 30 minutes.
Cook beef; do not brown.
Add beef and... - 43.3866
Baked Spaghetti Pie
Baked spaghetti pie to the dinner rescue! Creamy, four cheese baked spaghetti topped with a homemade spaghetti meat sauce. So easy to make and leftovers are just as good, if not better. Freezes well and def. a family favorite in my house! Hope that you enjoy... - 125.807
Tuna Spaghetti Pie
Following package directions, cook spaghetti in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; then drain.
Combine spaghetti with butter, Parmesan, and eggs; spread over bottom and sides of a well-greased 9-inch pie pan (1 1/2 inches deep).
Press... - 42.0762
Sometimes when I'm trying to come up with new recipe ideas, I try to think of two foods I know my kids love and then build a dish around it. I've discovered that if I make meals that take the form of a muffin, cake, cookie or pie, my guys are instantly... - 132.27
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
Mix all ingredients for meatballs, adding a little water if too dry.Shape into 50 balls, allowing about 1/3 cup for each ball.
Put balls, one layer deep, in 3 pans 13x9 x 2 inches.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450Â°F.) about 30 minutes.
Put balls and... - 40.4321
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) In a deep skillet, add oil.
4) Brown pork in hot oil.
5) Add onion, celery and green pepper and cook until pork turns tender.
6)... - 47.2043
Cook and drain spaghetti.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour into well-greased 10-inch ring mold.
Set in pan of hot water 1-inch deep.
Bake at 350 degrees until set, about 30 minutes.
Unmold on hot platter.
Fill center with choice of creamed... - 44.9047
Sumptuous And Simple Spaghetti Casserole
When in need of a fresh, fabulous, fuss-free and easy to clean up dinner time treat, a bowl of spaghetti casserole will perfectly fit the bill. As good as lasagna, this unbelievably simple and sumptuous casserole is a little zestier than its Italian... - 108.617
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Mix all the ingredients together. Add water to the mixture if it is too dry
2. Shape the mixture into 50 balls by using 1/3 meat mixture per ball
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In 3 large 13 x 9 x 2 inches pans by placing them one layer... - 47.3558
Spaghetti Pie With Tomato Paste
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Meanwhile, cook beef, onion, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in pasta
sauce, tomato paste,... - 34.5088
Spaghetti With Turkey Parmesan
Prepare Tomato-Onion Sauce; keep warm over lowest heat.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg until blended.
Add bread crumbs, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and poultry seasoning; stir until blended.
Add turkey; mix lightly until well combined.
Shape turkey... - 42.8104
Gorton Fisherman's Copycat Battered Fish
1. Completely dry the flounder fillets using a kitchen towel or can roll into dry flour. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, add in the flour, salt, black pepper, baking powder, corn starch and granulated sugar. Whisk well.
3. Pour in the icy cold... - 95.9579
Pronto Pasta Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Boil the pasta in salted water until cooked al dente.
3. Drain in a colander.
4. In a mixing bow, combine zucchini, garlic, spaghetti sauce and basil.
5. In baking dish or casserole, spread 1/3rd spaghetti... - 44.1258
Easy And Quick Baked Ziti
In a deep, 2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole combine ziti, tomato sauce and 3/4 cup shredded cheese.
Sprinkle remainder of cheese on top of casserole and heat, uncovered, on roast for 7 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. - 19.868
Italian Chicken Parmigiana
If you think, you can never prepare authentic Italian food at home, then you are wrong. Watch this video to learn the step-by-step process of making chicken parmigiana. It is going to be the ideal menu for the weekend dinner. - 121.855
Make your favorite basic spaghetti sauce as far as 3 days ahead if desired.
Store in refrigerator.
Cook the noodles in 4-5 quarts boiling, salted water until not quite tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water until noodles are cold; drain thoroughly.
Lightly... - 41.4168
Eggplant And Macaroni
I never could image that Eggplant and Macaroni can make such a splendid blend till I tasted this casserole ! This eggplant and macaroni casserole consists of precooked eggplant and pasta which enhace the taste of this dish greatly. Give this Eggplant and... - 39.1564
Zucchini Mozzarella, Alphonse
Prepare spaghetti sauce mix by package directions with tomato sauce and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
While it simmers, remove tips from zucchini, halve them crosswise, then slice each lengthwise into about 3 flat slices.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roll in... - 42.771
Leftover Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
2. Combine the ricotta, spaghetti sauce, garlic, chicken, vegetables, and chiles in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and transfer the mixture to a round ovenproof baking dish, between 9 and 10 inches in... - 33.6479
Eggs In Couscous
1. In a 1- to 2-quart pan, bring milk and butter to a boil.
2. Add couscous, cover, and remove from heat.
3. Let stand until couscous absorbs milk, 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Stir with a fork, spoon into a 2-quart shallow baking dish, and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle... - 40.5019
Seashell Provolone Casserole
1)Follow directions on package to cook macaroni. Add only ½ teaspoon salt. Drain.
2)In a large skillet, saute onions until tender.
3)Add ground beef and stir vigorously to crumble meat.
4)Now add, spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, tomatoes... - 44.8674
Paste Casserole With Mozzarella
1. Cook the rotini, mostaccioli and small shell pasta, drain rinse and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and brown sausages.
3. Add mushrooms and cook briefly.
4. Add chunky style spaghetti sauce, boil and simmer for about 10... - 42.5971
Melanzane Alla Parmigiana
Slice peeled eggplant, sprinkle with salt and let stand under a weight for 30 minutes (to extract water).
Dip in beaten egg, dredge in flour and brown quickly on both sides in hot olive oil (or other cooking oil).
In a deep casserole (buttered) spread a layer... - 34.9139
Italian Style Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Mix flour and salt and keep aside.
3) Deep eggplant slices in milk, roll over the flour mixture to coat well, and deep fry until golden brown.
4) Drain the fried eggplants in kitchen towel.
5) Reserve... - 47.6109
Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
1) In a deep kettle put chicken with 3 cups boiling water, 2 teaspoons salt, onion salt and celery salt.
2) Cook covered till chicken is done.
3) Drain the chicken and cool.
4) With a knife discard the bones and cut into big pieces.
5) Reserve 2 1/2... - 45.5343
Pop Up Pizza Pie
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown ground beef in it, draining well when done.
3) Mix in onion, green pepper, garlic, oregano, water, hot pepper sauce, tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce mix.
4)... - 46.1604
1) Prepare the Sicilian Spaghetti Sauce, adding 1 lb ground beef, sauted until brown in oil.
2) In a large pan with boiling salted water, add the macaroni and boil for about 8 min until tender; pour cold water... - 33.8056
Cheesy Beef Macaroni
Stir-fry onion and garlic in hot salad oil until clear and golden.
Add the chuck and break up with a fork and stir-fry until pinkness disappears.
Drain off the fat.
Stir in the sauce and simmer 1 or 2 minutes.
Season to taste.
Toss macaroni with undiluted... - 42.4473
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Prepare Sicilian Spaghetti Sauce using 1 lb. of cooked to brown, ground beef.
3) Cook macaroni for about 8 minutes, or until not quite tender.
4) Rinse with cold water and drain.
5) Use a well greased, large,... - 39.0805
Eggplant Parmesan (eggless)
Why not amaze your family with some homemade eggplant parmesan. Look at this video that demonstrates this recipe including homemade marinara sauce. Excellent idea for an outstanding holiday feast to pamper your loved ones. The video is step-wise to enable you... - 112.894
Spinach Stuffed Pizza
To make the dough, combine sugar and water.
Add yeast and stir to dissolve.
Let sit for about 5 minutes.
The yeast will bubble and develop a frothy head.
In a large bowl, mix the flours.
Make a well in the center and slowly pour in the yeast mixture, while... - 46.2979
Lasagna Crescent Roll-ups
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In large skillet, cook broccoli and onion in oil until tender; remove from heat.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, egg, paramesan cheese and salt; stir in broccoli mixture.
In small saucepan, heat spaghetti sauce.
Separate dough... - 40.6888
Cook lasagna noodles in boiling salted water until tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain on towels.
Saute onion and green pepper in hot margarine until tender.
Stir in flour, then add milk and cook until thick.
Drain juice from the salmon into the... - 41.6571
Stuffed With Shrimp Italian Shells
In a deep 4-quart saucepan over low heat, bring 2 quarts hot tap water to a boil.
Add shells and cook about 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a non stick frying pan over medium heat cook onion, celery, and... - 40.8245
Turkey Peas Tetrazzini
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, until tender-crisp.
2. Drain well.
3. Defrost the frozen peas in microwave for 2 minutes, until peas are thawed.
4. Turn spaghetti into a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or... - 42.3397
Cutlets In Tomato Gravy
For the cutlets
Boil the potatoes and mash them coarsely.
Chop the onions finely.
Mix the onions, potatoes, green chillies, coriander, lemon juice and salt.
Shape into cutlets.
Mix the flour very well in 1 1/2 teacups of water. Dip the cutlets in this paste,... - 46.0122
Place chicken in deep pot and add water, wine, carrots, onion, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer slowly for about 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Pour broth through wire strainer and save.
When chicken is cool enough to... - 45.0401
Cut up chicken, and place in a deep saucepan with just enough water to cover.
Add 2 teaspoons salt, celery and onion.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, until tender.
Cool chicken in broth.
Remove skin from chicken, and cut meat into bite-size pieces.
Reserve... - 39.8415