- » Baked Curry Dry
Baked Curry Dry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked curry dry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked curry dry recipes.
Tabangas Baked Fish
1) Seal the edges of fish together with skewers or wooden picks, then wrap the whole fish in a greased butcher paper or a banana leaf.
2) Cook over hot charcoal fire for about 2 hours.
3) Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 36.4821
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Place the fish, skin side down, on an oiled baking sheet and place the bacon strips across it. Bake, uncovered, until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, twenty to twenty-five minutes.
3. Sprinkle with parsley... - 27.9708
Baked Herbed Potatoes
Cook potatoes in small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Put in shallow baking dish and bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 30 minutes. - 33.5077
Grandma's Baked Popovers
Beat eggs slightly; add milk.
Then add flour and salt.
Beat vigorously for 2 minutes.
Pour batter into very hot greased custard cups or iron popover pans, filling two thirds full.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) for about 40 minutes.
Serve at once. - 33.4456
Baked Ocean Perch
Dip fish in flour, salt and pepper mixture.
Place in a buttered 12 x 8 inch baking dish.
Melt butter in saucepan, add onion and saute until tender.
Remove from heat, add lemon juice, parsley, sour cream and cheese.
Spread over fish.
Sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake... - 40.7885
Baked Fillet Steak
1. Melt the butter and brown sugar and brown the steak in the mixture.
2. Place the browned meat in a baking dish and top each piece with a ring of pineapple and a little chopped onion. Pour a mixture of tomato sauce, lemon juice and soya sauce over the meat... - 36.7282
Baked Courgette Plan
Sprinkle the courgettes with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse under running water, drain and pat dry.
Saute the slices in butter over high heat just long enough to soften them.
Beat the eggs with the cream cheese, stir in the Gruyere and flavour... - 43.1301
1) Pre-heat the oven to hot temperature.
2) Take the tomatoes; wash and slice away the stem ends. Core and remove the pulp from the centers.
3) In a bowl, season the breadcrumbs with salt and pepper.
4) Fill the tomato cores with the... - 37.9393
Cheese Baked Ham And Vegetables
Place sliced eggs, mushrooms, ham, and asparagus in layers in a shallow baking dish.
Make Cheese Sauce.
Add seasonings and wine and pour sauce over asparagus.
Sprinkle top with a thin layer of bread crumbs.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 25... - 38.6182
Baked Salmon Hawaii
1. In a large dish, combine all the ingredients
2. Add the salmon to the dish
3. Allow to soak in the marinate for one hour in the refrigerator
4. Season the plank
5. Preheat the plank to 350°.
6. Place the marinated salmon on the oval... - 39.2262
Baked Cod In Italian Sauce
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Wash the fillets
4. Place them on the oval of the preheated plank
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Sprinkle the fresh basil, and green onions on the top of the fish.
7. Spoon... - 38.1829
Colossal Baked Lima
In 2 to 3-quart casserole, soak lima beans overnight in water to cover.
Cover with fresh water.
MICROWAVE 30 to 35 MINUTES on '8', or until beans are tender.
Add butter chunks to hot beans.
Stir in sugar, molasses, mustard... - 43.3117
Baked scalloped Potatoes
Put a layer of potato and onion in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with some of the flour, salt, and pepper.
Dot with butter.
Repeat; top with a layer of potato.
Dot with butter.
Add enough hot milk almost to cover potato.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate... - 39.405
Eggs Baked In Tomato Cups
1) From the tomatoes, remove the seeds and pulp carefully.
2) Drain the tomato halves by putting them up-side down.
3) Along with fresh herbs and shallots, chop the pulp and season with pepper and salt.
4) Into each empty tomato shell,... - 40.4269
Baked Pork Tenderloin
Season small pork tenderloins with salt and pepper and roll in flour.
Brown on all sides in hot oil.
Remove to shallow baking dish.
Lightly brown celery and onion in drippings.
Put with meat.
Mix mushroom-soup mix and water.
Pour over meat.
Cover; bake in... - 40.3946
Veal Curry With Brazil Nuts
1. Cut the veal into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes, roll in seasoned flour and saute in the oil in a heavy pan.
2. Add the grated onions and cook until soft.
3. Remove the onions and meat to a casserole and add the can of mushroom soup and yoghurt to the pan. Mix... - 36.4798
Baked Fresh Ham Southern Style
Put meat in kettle and cover with boiling water.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
Cool in the broth and refrigerate overnight.
Remove rind from ham.
Mix mustard and horseradish, and rub on fat.
Insert garlic in the... - 47.5832
Fish Fillets Baked In Sour Cream
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a small mixing bowl, tip in the sour cream, ginger, mustard, herbs and the bottled Beau Monde seasonings
4. Place the fillets into the oval of the preheated plank
5. Spoon the... - 42.3067
Crunchy Baked Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a bowl and mix oil, sea salt, garlic and paprika in it.
3.Coat the chicken pieces with the mixture.
4.Roll the pieces in wheat germ and Add them on a baking pan with skin facing up.
5.Apply oil... - 39.297
Baked Ham Slice With Curried Fruit
Cut fat from ham.
Chop fat and mix with remaining ingredients.
Place ham in baking pan.
Cover with crumb mixture.
Bake at 375Â°F about 50 minutes. - 28.8072
Saute the mushroom caps in butter for about 5 minutes, until they just absorb the butter and get slightly brown. Set them aside in a small bowl.
Add more butter to the pan and saute the onion and curry powder until the onion is almost transparent. Add one... - 37.1927
Fabulous Baked Fish
Dry fish thoroughly.
Rub inside with two tablespoons butter.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter and onion in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until butter is melted.
Add bread crumbs and salt.
Stuff fish with bread crumb mixture.
Secure with... - 40.2106
MICROWAVE bacon 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, stirring occasionally until bacon is crisp.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add remaining ingredients.
MICROWAVE 12 to 14 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
Stir several times, and on removal from oven. - 39.6954
Beale Street Baked Beans
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 10-inch skillet, add onion and ground beef and cook till meat turns brow. Add garlic powder and lemon-pepper seasoning after meat starts turning brown.
3. Take a bowl, medium sized, drain the cooked... - 46.55
Barbecued Pork Foil Baked Potatoes
Put pork in open roasting pan.
Mix remaining ingredients except last 2 in saucepan.
Heat to boiling.
Spoon some over meat.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 3 1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer registers 185°F., brushing occasionally with... - 45.2888
Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing
Are you looking for a Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing recipe that will blow away your senses? The marriage of the incredible flavors of oyster with other ingredients is the secret to this Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing recipe. This compelling Baked Cod With... - 39.9598
Baked Turkey And Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 400-degree
2) In a roasting pan, place the turkey, season it with salt and stuff it with celery tops in the cavity
3) Take 1 stick butter, melt it and soak a large cheesecloth in it
4) Place this over the turkey... - 45.8686
1) Chop tomatoes and green pepper.
2)Thaw frozen haddock fillets.
3)In a greased baking dish of 13X9X2 inch size, place the thawed fillets in a single layer.
4)Combine all other ingredients and spoon over arranged fish.
5)Bake at 500... - 46.797
Whole Salmon Baked In Foil
1. Leave the salmon whole or remove the head. Rinse under cold running water and place on paper towels to dry.
2. Place the wine in a saucepan and add the remaining ingredients, except the salt. Let the mixture simmer, uncovered, one-half hour without... - 39.0911
Porgies Baked With Tomatoes
Wipe fish with damp cloth and sprinkle lightly inside and out with salt.
Saute onion in the oil for 3 minutes.
Add basil, bay leaf, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Si mmer for 2 minutes.
Arrange fish in shallow baking dish and pour hot onion mixture over... - 47.1954
Baked Stuffed Onions
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2) Cut the tops of all the onions.
3) Scoop out maximum fleshy part from inside the onions, leaving 2 to 3 onion layers and the skin.
4) Cut off a thin slice from the onion’s bottom (root end), taking... - 44.303
Roquefort Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Thoroughly wash and dry the potatoes. Bake until soft, forty-five to sixty minutes.
3. Gut a slice from the top of each potato and scoop out the potato, being careful not to break the skin. Mash the potato well and beat... - 32.0949
Herb Baked Salmon
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Clean salmon thoroughly both inside and outside. Pat dry using paper towels. Season the cavity with pepper and salt. Fill the cavity with 1/2 the celery slices, lemon, onion and herbs.
3) Take a baking... - 44.5136
Baked Chicken With Ham Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) In simmering water, cook the hen till it is nearly tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3) Combine all the remaining ingredients together. Add enough reserved stock to the mixture to moisten it. Mix... - 45.7541
My Baked Beans
Place all the ingredients in a large, heavy casserole and cook over a low heat.
It takes 2 hours for the fat to be absorbed by the beans, for the flavours to blend, and for a thick sauce to form out of the reduced tomatoes and the beans which have broken. - 31.964
Butter Baked Chicken
1. In a small bowl or 1 cup measure, combine butter and browning sauce.
2. In an 8-inch baking dish, place chicken with meatier portions toward edge of dish.
3. Apply half of the butter mixture over the chicken.
4. Cover the dish with... - 37.0262
Zesty Cabbage Beef Bake
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a skillet and add onions and ground beef to it.
3) Cook until the beef gets browned.
4) Keep it aside after draining off the drippings from the beef.
5) Take a pan and boil some water... - 45.67
Baked Chicken Oriental
1.Cut the chicken into pieces and coat with the mixture of flour, Season All and pepper.
2.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3.Take a 2 quart shallow baking dish, grease it well and brown chicken pieces in it.
4.Combine pineapple juice,... - 46.7142
Baked Sesame Chicken Thighs
Take off all the skin from the thighs.
Mix together the soy sauce, marmalade, sherry or rice wine, fresh ginger, oil, ground ginger and the garlic.
Marinate the thighs in this mixture for 2 hours at room temperature, basting and turning from time to... - 38.708
Ham Baked In Beer
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Remove skin from the ham.
3) Score fat diagonally and then stud with cloves.
4) In a shallow pan, place a large piece of foil and then arrange the ham in the middle.
5) In a bowl, mix molasses, mustard,... - 41.5813
Baked Boneless Pork Chops
Mix 1/4 cup of the flour, the paprika, salt, and pepper.
Dredge chops lightly with mixture.
Heat butter in heavy skillet.
Brown chops on both sides in it.
Transfer to shallow baking dish.
Add onion, green pepper, and mushrooms to skillet.
Cook until onion is... - 47.5762
Pike Baked With Herbs
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Thoroughly clean and scale the pike; do not remove the head or tail. Dot the inside with six tablespoons of the butter and sprinkle the cavity with the salt, parsley, herbs and anchovies. Close the fish with skewers... - 42.0891
Prepare frozen broccoli according to package directions; drain.
Put bread in blender container; blend till bread is in coarse crumbs.
Set aside crumbs.
Put milk, cheese, flour, and salt in blender container.
Blend till mixture is smooth; combine with broccoli... - 42.0936
Baked Tomatoes With Corn
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cut off the tops from tomatoes and scoop out the pulp carefully. Leave the shells intact.
3) Combine ½ teaspoon of salt, sugar and paprika together. Sprinkle mixture all over the tomato... - 49.5118
Baked Eggs In Sour Cream
1. Take a 1 ½ -quart glass casserole and microwave the butter in it for about half a minute.
2. Add flour, sour cream and microwave it for about 2-3 minutes at High, until the mixture is bubbly and hot. Stir the mixture for about 2-3 times.
3. Break... - 34.277
Baked Celery With Cheese And Ham
Cover celery strips with salted water and cook until tender.
In a well-greased 2-quart casserole, alternate layers of celery, ham, and grated cheese.
Melt 1/4 cup butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in chicken bouillon and cream.
Cook over low heat,... - 46.4492
Eddie’s Oyster Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take a 12-inch skillet, heat oil and add oregano, green pepper, celery, thyme and onion and cook, stirring intermittently, for about 8 minutes on low heat.
3. Mix ground beef and cook, on medium heat,... - 44.0898
Baked Stuffed Catfish
Wipe fish with damp paper towel.
Mix next 7 ingredients, and stuff fish with the mixture.
Use skewers to close the cavity or tie fish with string.
Rub all over with melted butter.
Roll in flour.
Make 8-shape slits in each side of fish and slip a pork strip... - 42.539
Best Baked Beans
1. Take a 12-inch skillet, add bacon and fry till it becomes crispy.
2. Remove bacon from skillet and keep aside 2 tbsp drippings in skillet.
3. Add green pepper and onions to drippings and cook till tender.
4. Add catsup, beans, brown sugar, pepper... - 44.9554
Rice Stuffed Baked Trout
1) Wipe the fillet of a trout dry after washing it properly.
2) Add salt on the outside while spreading melted butter on the inside .
3) Add chopped onion, celery and parsley with mixed spice, boiled rice and butter.
4) Mix it with boiling water.
5)... - 47.1612
Slim Twice Baked Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange on paper towel.
Microwave at High for 6 1/2 to 8 minutes, or until, tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise.
Scoop out... - 47.2638
Place cabbage in 2-quart casserole.
In small mixing bowl, blend soup, milk, caraway, salt and pepper.
Pour over cabbage.
Microwave at High for 12 to 16 minutes, or until cabbage is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 43.6718
Lima Bean Bake
Put tomato sauce, onion pieces, brown sugar, prepared mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dash pepper, and dash Worcestershire sauce in blender container.
Adjust lid on the blender container; blend till the onion is finely chopped and all of the ingredients are... - 38.7849
Baked Zucchini And Sausages
1) Take the zucchini and wash it thoroughly after cutting off the ends.
2) Cut it into ½ inch sized pieces by going in the diagonal direction.
3) Mix the eggs with water and blend properly.
4) Dip each zucchini slice into the egg-water mixture... - 45.8449
Three Cheeseburger Bake
Put cheese and bread in blender.
Blend till chopped; reserve.
In skillet brown beef; pour off fat.
Put next 5 ingredients in blender; blend till onion is chopped.
Add to beef.
Put next 3 ingredients in blender; blend smooth.
Add pepper; blend till... - 46.2445
Baked Stuffed Bass
1)Cut away the head and tail of the fish and clean it.
2)Apply required salt inside the cavity.
3)In a bowl, mix the bread cubes, salt, pepper, thyme, onion and 1/4 cup of the butter.
4)Stuff the mixture into the body cavity.
5)Using string, sew the... - 46.8871
Laulau I A
Divide the fish into 6 portions and cut squares of aluminum foil large enough to hold each one comfortably.
Line foil with spinach leaves, top with piece of fish, and add the coconut milk, 2 1/2 tablespoons per package, and salt and pepper to taste.
Fold up... - 29.316
Chicken Curry In Papaya
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a 3 quart saucepan and heat butter in it.
3.Add onion, celery,apple to it and cook for 10 minutes by mixing well.
4.Combine flour, curry powder, garlic powder, dry mustard and season all and Add... - 46.623
Baked Stuffed Whitefish
Thaw fish, if frozen; pat dry with paper towels.
Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick coating.
Place fish in the pan.
For stuffing, spray a saucepan with nonstick coating.
Cook carrot, onion, green pepper, and garlic in the saucepan till tender.
Remove... - 47.5394
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 48.0694
Skin sole and remove backbone.
Fill space with bacon.
Put diced onion and fish in a flat casserole which has been spread with olive oil.
Pour melted butter over fish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover fish with beaten egg yolks, then sprinkle with bread... - 47.0152
Lemon Sole Baked In A Paper Case
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Cut out four heart shapes from non-stick baking paper, each about 20 x 15 cm / 8 x 6 in.
2. Place a sole fillet on one side of each paper heart. Arrange the cucumber and lemon slices on top of each fillet. Sprinkle... - 39.6342
Peel potatoes and slice into 1/2-inch rounds.
Cook over low heat in the melted butter until they begin to be tender, adding some of the consomme as may become necessary.
Put potatoes and remaining consomme in buttered 1-quart baking dish; sprinkle with salt... - 34.9912
Tripes A La Mode De Caen
By far, this is the finest Tripes a La Mode De Caen recipe I have ever tasted. Use the freshest of beef available to get a delicious Tripes a La Mode De Caen. I cant believe you still haven't attempted to prepare my Tripes a La Mode De Caen recipe. - 45.0786
Swiss Steak With Plum Sauce
1. Mix the sauce with the flour and spoon half of the mixture on the foil in the middle. Put the steak on top of the sauce and top with sliced onion and remaining sauce. Fold and seal.
2. Bake in a hot oven 400°F (200°C) for 1 1/2 hours. - 27.2925
1) Combine together the mayonnaise and mustard. Add celery and onion and mix properly to make a sauce.
2) Into 3 suitably sized ramekins or gratin dishes, place about 3 ounces of the sauce and then add 6 shrimps to each container.
3) Top shrimps with... - 33.8158
Potato Topped Luncheon Meat
Place meat in shallow casserole.
Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients except paprika; moisten with a little milk if necessary.
Spread on meat.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 35 minutes. - 37.4753
Frankfurters With Cheese
1. Take each frankfurter and insert one lengthwise deep incision.
2. Make ½ inch wide cheese strips.
3. Stuff the cheese in the frankfurters slits.
3. Take a baking dish, arrange the stuffed frankfurters, cover and cook for about 1 ½... - 30.785
1. Cut, clean and add a sprinkling of salt and pepper on the fillets.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Fold each fillet in two with the skinned or cut side inside.
4. Place in a shallow tin or fireproof dish; add the fish stock and... - 37.2019
Rack Of Lamb
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F (200C) and preheat it.
2) Scour the lamb with a diamond like pattern.
3) Take a blending jar and add all the ingredients to it.
4) Blend until it resembles a smooth paste.
5) Rub the paste over the... - 37.6087
Peel potatoes, dice, and boil in lightly salted water until done.
Pour off water and mash potatoes while still warm.
In pot, preferably top part of a double boiler, mix into this mash 1/4 cup of the butter and the consomme, and season with salt and pepper,... - 38.4371
New Koulibiac With Green Marbling
Choose at least two kinds of fish which will make thinnish fillets, such as lemon sole and pink trout.
If you can include something as attractive as red mullet, a more expensive sole, or some shellfish, it wili be even better.
Skin the fillets (but not if red... - 46.9228
King Ranch Trail Drive Dish
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) In boiling water, cook the hen tender accompanied by celery and a small onion.
3) Drain the chicken, discard the celery and onion and set aside 2 cups of broth.
4) Remove the bones from the... - 44.2949
Pollo En Mole De Cacahuate
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Wash the chicken under running cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
3) Sprinkle salt and paprika to season. Coat with flour.
4) In a large skillet, heat up oil to brown the chicken.
5) Transfer the chicken... - 46.2831
Roasted Lamb Shanks
1. Insert into each shank a clove of garlic by making a small slit in each. Roll the shanks in seasoned flour and brown in some oil, in a baking dish.
2. Remove the meat from the pan and add flour and blend well with the oil. Slowly pour in 1 cup of water in... - 33.9781
1.Rinse the fish well and take out its bones.
2.Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
3.Roll the cleaned fish starting from the tail.
4.Take a fireproof dish and place the fihs in it in such a way that the fish does not touch the lid.
5.Add a... - 41.2585
1. Preheat a plank to 350 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder and onion powder
3. Stir well and season with salt and pepper
4. Add more curry powder to taste if required
5. Place... - 43.6594
Crispy Sesame Shrimp
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F
2. In a pie plate or shallow dish combine the first six ingredients listed and stir them all well
3. In another bowl, add the egg ehite and stir it
4. Dip the shrimp first in egg white and then dredge it in... - 44.18
Saucy Fish Fillets With Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Thaw and blot the fish well
3. Bake the fish in the hot oven for 15 minutes
4. Pour the soup over the fish and push the soup till it completely surrounds the fish
5. Cover with a dash of pepper, 1/2 cup... - 32.5223
1) Preheat the oven at 325˚ and bake the liver till done.
2) Saute onion and keep aside.
3) Make a fine paste of the cooked liver, onion, rye bread and eggs.
4) Add seasoning.
5) To make a pate along with this... - 43.4137
Crunchy Apple Salad
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat oil and put onion and ham in it.
3) Cook the ingredients by stirring until onions are soft.
4) Add pork and beans, tomato sauce, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to the ham... - 43.905
Roast Rack Of Lamb
1) Set the oven to 425 degrees F(220C) and preheat it.
2) Take the lamb and rub it with a mixture of sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and oil.
3) Take a baking dish and place the lamb in it after adding rosemary and lemon zest to it.
4) Put... - 40.1715
Oregano Roasted New Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the potatoes in a large bowl, sprinkle with the lemon juice, and toss to combine.
Pour the oil into a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold all the potatoes in a single layer.
Place the dish in the oven for 2 minutes... - 43.4594
Red Snapper In Garlic Anchovy Marinade
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
4. Allow to marinate for one hour
5. Add the fish to the preheated plank
6. Bake for 30 minutes or till done
7. Use the remaining... - 41.7656
Classic Crown Roast Of Pork With Sprouts And Cranberries
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper..
Chop 1 package of sprouts and mix with remaining ingredients.
Put crown roast on a piece of foil in a shallow baking pan.
Fill roast with stuffing.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 3 1/2 to 3% hours, depending on... - 41.5632
1. Blend all the ingredients thoroughly together press into a greased ring cake pan and bake in a moderate: oven 350°F (180°C) for 1 1/2 hours.
2. Unmold onto a serving plate and fill center with vegetables e.g. a mixture of peas and corn, broccoli or... - 32.0524
1) Take a baking dish and place the cooked broccoli in it with the stubble facing the inside of the dish.
2) Put the cooked turkey slices so that they cover center of stalks.
3) Add cheeses after preparing white sauce.
4) Mix well and spoon over the... - 40.1971
1.Trim the fillets and wipe thoroughly.
2.Add a sprinkling of salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3.Remove the onion peel and slice.
4.Take off the tomato skin and slice.
5.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6.Take a shallow fireproof dish,... - 45.2688
Salami Stuffed Mushrooms
1.Drain the mushrooms and make a cut to hollow out the crowns.
2.Cut the mushrooms to make them 3 tablespoons.
3.Preheat the oven to 425degrees.
4.Heat oil and cook onions and chopped mushrooms in it.
5.Add salami, cheese spread and... - 41.9269
1) Place the spareribs over a grill with the rounded side up
2) Season with the salt and pepper, then place the lemon slices over the ribs.
3) In a bowl combine all the other ingredients to make a sauce.
4) Baste the spareribs occasionally with the... - 41.4431
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a lightly buttered baking dish lay the asparagus down gently.
Mix the mayonnaise and relish; spoon over the asparagus.
Place the fish fillets on top over the asparagus.
Spoon the 1/2 tablespoon chili sauce over all and top with... - 36.707
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a 13- x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, arrange the tomatoes.
3) Pour butter all over the tomatoes and sprinkle oregano, basil, cheese and parsley flakes on top.
4) Bake tomatoes in preheated... - 39.158
Turnips In Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Cook the turnips in boiling salted water with the caraway seeds ten minutes. Drain and cool.
3. Peel and slice the turnips and place in a buttered casserole. Add the sour cream and basil, cover and bake until tender,... - 33.5285
Butter a shallow ovenproof dish.
Prepare the vegetables and simmer in boiling water until they are just tender; they will cook further while being baked.
Drain and arrange in the dish and cover with the sauce.
Sprinkle with crumbs and bake at... - 29.7936
Almond Queijadinhas De Amendoas
Put the sugar and water in a saucepan and boil until the syrup sticks to a spoon.
Then add the almonds.
When the mixture has come to a boil again, remove from heat and let it cool.
In the meantime, beat whole eggs and egg yolks.
Add the lemon rind and stir... - 38.0988
Quick Onion Kughen
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Heat the butter, add the onions and saute until tender.
3. Mix the eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper and caraway seeds.
4. Place the bread in a shallow greased baking dish and cover with the onions. Pour the sour cream... - 40.4765
Peel, cook, and slice potatoes.
Melt butter, add cream and seasoning, and mix well.
Put potatoes, eggs, cream mixture, and crumbs in layers in shallow baking dish.
Repeat, ending with crumbs.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 41.0985
Puffed Cheese Rarebit
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 400°F.
2. Toast the bread and spread it with butter.
3. Take an ovenproof dish and arrange the pieces of bread in it.
4. Take a bowl and separate the egg whites from the yolks.
5. Beat together the... - 39.2564
Light Cream Potato Souffle
Melt butter and blend in flour.
Add cream and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add onion and potatoes; heat, stirring.
Quickly stir in beaten egg yolks.
Season, and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart souffle dish or casserole, and bake... - 37.6028
Potato Mounds Amandine
Peel potatoes, cut into pieces, and cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and force through ricer.
Add 2 tablespoons butter, the milk, and egg; beat until light and fluffy.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Drop from spoon in 12 mounds on... - 39.13