- » Baked Cucumber
Baked Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cucumber recipes.
These baked cucumbers is a stuffed and baked recipe. Made with a mix of cucumber pulp with onions and butter cooked slightly, the baked cucumbers can be served as a side with any meal of choice. - 37.5677
You May Also Like!
1. Start oven, set at 375° F., Moderate. Rub a small baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Wash and pare the cucumbers, cut in halves lengthwise, remove seeds and the pulp centers.
3. Cook, covered, in boiling salted water 10 minutes. Drain.
4. Brush the... - 28.7369
Stuffed Baked Cucumbers
1. In a saucepan, hard boil the eggs, cool, shell and halve them
2. Rub the whites through the strainer
3. In a bowl, mash the yolks and beat into the cream along with nutmeg, salt and pepper, dill and parsley
4. Add egg whites and stir well
5. Slice... - 41.5169
Baked Stuffed Cucumbers
Baked stuffed cucumbers are a great side dish to serve with a variety of meat and vegetable dishes. These cucumbers can be served with French dressing as a snack. - 46.8182
Baked Stuffed Cucumbers
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
Use a teaspoon or a melon scoop to remove the pulp with the seeds from each cucumber half, to make a hollowed in the center.
Roughly chop and reserve 1/4 cup of... - 43.1913
Cucumber Onion Bake
Alternate layers of cucumbers and onions in a deep, 2 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Sprinkle each layer with flour, salt and pepper.
Pour catsup over cucumber-onion mixture.
Place chunks of butter on top.
Heat, covered, on full power 20... - 29.488
Baked Salmon With Cream And Cucumber
Put the parsley in the cleaned gullet of the fish and rub the butter over the outside.
Put the whole into a fireproof baking dish, season well and pour the cream around.
Cover with foil and bake in a moderate oven (3500 F. electric; gas regulo 4) for 10... - 37.8999
Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds with a teaspoon.
Cut into lengthwise strips and then into 2-inch pieces.
Combine vinegar, salt and sugar.
Add cucumbers and toss lightly.
Let stand several hours, tossing occasionally.
Drain and dry... - 41.7569
Wash and cut cucumbers lengthwise.
Scoop out centres, mix avocado, olives, pulp of cucumbers, nuts and French dressing.
Pile boats with this mixture.
Garnish tops with mayonnaise and chopped nuts. - 28.0065
Stuffed Cucumber Rings
1) Peel the cucumbers and cut then into rings which are about 1 ½-2 inches thick. Scoop out all the seeds.
2) Grease a large ovenproof dish. Arrange the cucumber rings in it in a single layer.
3) Trim the mushrooms. Coarsely chop them.
4) Dice... - 40.7169
Dill Cucumber Fingers
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cut cucumber across the width into quarters.
3) Cut out 8 fingers from each quarter.
4) In a saucepan, add boiling water to blanch the cucumber finger.
5) In a bowl, add ice cold water to dip the... - 34.0065