- » Baked Cuban
Baked Cuban Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cuban recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cuban recipes.
Cuban Flan De Calabasa
Nothing says holiday like a lip-smacking dessert. This holiday, add a unique touch to your dessert time treat by preparing a low-fat, luscious and soft egg-custard. To make your dish all the more innovative and drool-worthy, just try this pumpkin variation as... - 118.706
Easy Egg Custard
Making egg custard is no child's play. However, with this recipe, you can easily cook up a quick, rich, velvety custard at home. Juan Montalvo prepares this Cuban flan and trims down the fat by replacing whole eggs with egg whites. So, if you conscious of... - 114.744
Mouth-watering Cuban Sandwich
This Cuban sandwich is undeniably delicious sandwich made with pork, ham and Swiss cheese. This recipe will take little time of yours and you will be amazed with its scrumptious taste. - 110.867
Lasagna is an all-time favorite dish for any one who simply drools over pasta. And this Cuban version is just another good way to binge. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare Cuban style lasagna at home. This easy to put together, mouthwatering skillet dish... - 105.52
Empanadas De Pavo
Turkey meat pies are relatively simple to prepare. Moist and juicy, this meaty pie prepared using the super-food turkey takes some effort to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious meaty pie recipe that will season up you dinner-time like nothing else. A... - 100.594
Tasty Cuban Pizza
Cuban pizzas come topped with all kinds of toothsome ingredients including ham, pork, cheese, mustard, pickles and a lot more. Juan Montalvo teaches you how to make pizza crust from the scratch. The recipe is so simple that you wouldn't think twice before... - 88.2034
Cuban Baked Fish
Love baked fish, but not sure how to cook it? Then this recipe by Juan Montalvo would surely come handy. A heart-healthy, low-fat, luscious fish dish that is any day a healthier eating option than the greasy take-outs. Serve with some mixed salad and enjoy... - 86.5503
Cuban Chicken Parmesan
Don't like spending too much time in the kitchen? Then this recipe is a blessing in disguise for you. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this creamy mozzarella chicken delight at home using ready-to-find ingredients. Low fat and low sugar, this dish is a... - 86.5023
If you intentionally steer clear of unhealthy bingeing, then this recipe will allow you to gorge without flinching. This traditional Cuban favorite is usually fried. However, Juan Montalvo makes this recipe health-friendly by baking the plantains instead of... - 86.2931
Tropical Rice And Fish Bake
Anyone who have tried this Cuban delight before will tell you how easy it is to fall in love with this dish. Bursting with tropical flavors, this Cuban delight prepared with fish and rice makes for a one-pot meal and is a perfect bet for hungry nights or... - 82.5658
Cuban Chicken Cacciatore
This Italian mainstay is so simple to cook and so appeasing to the taste buds that you will indeed fall in love with it. Juan Montalvo shows you how to prepare this hunter-style chicken at home. Rich with herbs and spice, this healthy and savory dish is a... - 76.495
Caribbean Style Cuban Pork
Pork cooked in Cuban style marinade is one dish that all pork-lovers would enjoy. This slow cooker recipe is so good that you will feel like trying it over and again in your kitchen. Agreed, you need to marinate the meat overnight, but then, all the do-ahead... - 73.494
Tasty Whole Wheat Beer Bread
What is the difference between a good bread and a breat one? Simple, beer! Juan Montalvo tells you that healthy eating don't always have to be bad. He uses whole wheat to bake a cake and fluffs it up using beer. Nice, light, pillowy soft breads are indeed a... - 71.1834
Quick And Easy Roast Pork
There is no food like comforting Cuban food. And this juicy roasted pork recipe just affirms that. Large shoulders of pork roasted and jazzed up with mojo criollo makes for a lip-smacking dish. Just spend some time going carefully through the instructions and... - 66.2684
The inspiration for this dish came about a few months ago. My buddy Wiz is a health nut. Some of you old-school-Hip-Hop heads may remember him from back in the day when he was the DJ for Kid n Play. He refuses to eat anything other then white meat. Chicken... - 51.6885
Pumpkin Swirl Bread
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and 1 beaten egg, mixing until well-blended.
Combine dry ingredients.
Add combined pumpkin, margarine, egg, and water, mixing just until moistened.
Reserve 2 cups pumpkin batter; pour remaining batter into greased and... - 50.854
Havana Jelly Roll Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the sides of a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with butter, then brush an X from corner to corner in the pan. Line the pan with a parchment or waxed paper slightly hanging out the pan.
3) In a... - 48.9808
Cuban Bean Stew
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a casserole dish, place the beans.
3) Add the stock, onions, celery, peppers, parsley, ginger soy sauce, garlic thyme and bay leaf.
4) Bring the mixture to a slight boil.
5) Transfer the casserole... - 46.0214
Mixed Grain Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and molasses.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 45.8672
Ricotta Swirl Bread
1) In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients until smooth and well-mixed. Place the bowl aside.
2) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water.
3) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it... - 45.5935
1. Roll 5 balls, each 25 g (1 oz), of white icing and gently indent each with the end of a paintbrush to make golf balls. Shape the heads of 5 clubs, each 40 g (1 1/2 oz), in white icing, adding markings with a knife. Dampen the tips of the dowelling rods and... - 45.231
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl mix hazelnuts with oatmeal.
3. Transfer into a shallow ovenproof dish or on a baking sheet.
4. Toast in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden.
5. In 4 wide tumbler glasses, make... - 43.6652
Croivn Of Gold Aveat Loaf
Mix bread crumbs with meat.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Blend into meat-bread mixture.
Pack lightly into a 9-inch casserole and bake at 325° for 30 minutes.
To make topping, beat egg whites until foamy; add cream of tartar and beat until very stiff.
Fold... - 43.0609
Picadillo Pumpkin In Shell
Cut the top off the pumpkin and reserve it.
Clean out the seeds and fiber.
In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
Set the pumpkin in a round casserole that will hold it upright.
Stuff the hollow with the meat mixture and cover it with the pumpkin... - 42.297
Mixed Grain Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into 1 1/2 cups tepid water.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes, until the yeast mixture is frothy.
Put the flour, wheat germ and rolled oats into a large mixing bowl and put the bowl in a warm place (the warmer all the... - 40.2149
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add salt and sugar.
Beat in flour with wooden spoon, one cup at a time, using enough to make a fairly stiff dough.
Mix dough thoroughly, shape into a ball, set aside in a greased bowl, after turning the dough to grease the top.
Cover... - 40.0563
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir in sugar and salt.
2. Beat in 2 cups of the flour until smooth. Beat in enough of the... - 39.9456
No Knead Sandwich Bread
1. Stir yeast into water in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Add oil.
2. Combine all-purpose flour, oats, soy flour, gluten, sesame seeds, sugar substitute and salt in food processor fitted with plastic dough blade. Using on/off pulsing action, process until... - 38.8028
Cuban Baked Black Bean Soup
Soak the black beans overnight in the 6 cups of water.
Drain the beans.
Place in a very large ovenproof casserole or small roasting pan.
Add the onions, ginger, garlic, celery, peppers, parsley, thyme, and bay leaf.
Add enough water to cover the ingredients... - 38.6789
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against... - 37.8864
Mama Totota's Tamales
1. To prepare the cornhusks, place cornhusks in a large bowl of hot water,- weigh down husks with another bowl. Soak for at least 30 minutes. Drain husks,- rinse with cold water. Drain and pat dry,
2. Tear 2 husks lengthwise into 12 (1/2-inch-wide) strips (6... - 37.6393
Cuban Eggs is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. - 37.3661
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add crumbles and next 3 ingredients. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often. Add raisins and next 7 ingredients; cook 3 minutes.
3. Roll each crust to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut 9... - 35.562
Classic Cuban Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sprinkle pork with oregano, salt, and crushed pepper. Heat a medium ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place pork in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or just until browned. Place pan in oven and... - 34.9472
1. Dissolve the yeast in the water and add the salt and sugar, stirring thoroughly.
2. Add the flour, one cup at a time, beating it in with a wooden spoon. Or use the dough hook on an electric mixer at low speed. Add enough flour to make a fairly stiff... - 30.4876
Cuban Bread is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Cuban Bread will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 30.4144
Rustic Tapenade Swirl Bread
1. In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over 1 1/4 cups warm (110°) water. Let stand until yeast is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Mix 3 cups flour with the sugar and salt. Add to yeast mixture. Beat with a dough hook on medium speed, or with a heavy spoon, until... - 28.036
1. Heat oven to 400°F or heat a sandwich press.
2. Split open sub rolls and spread with mayonnaise. Layer each sandwich with a slice of cheese, a layer of pork, 2 slices of ham, 1 pickle, remaining pork, and a slice of cheese. Close sandwiches and grill or... - 27.7258