- » Baked Crunchy Low Fat
Baked Crunchy Low Fat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked crunchy low fat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked crunchy low fat recipes.
Fat Burning Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking tray, with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour, vanilla protein powder, baking powder and ground cinnamon together.
4. In another medium sized bowl, mix the cottage cheese,... - 129.175
Vegan Oat Bar Cookies
Chewy oatmeal treats with a buttery rich flavor. It’s hard to eat just one. Good thing they are easy to make. - 128.685
Try nutritious and healthy cookie! Oatmeal cookie are filled with the goodness of prunes, oats, dates and cinnamon. You can eat it without the guilt of eating unhealthy. If you want to bite into its sweet, moist and crunchy taste, watch this video for more... - 114.24
Carrot chips are not only nutritious, they're beautiful in color, a fun shape, great to make with kids, super simple to make and delicious to eat! - 112.653
Crunchy Snack Mix
1.Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
3.Blend well margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Pour over popcorn mixture.
5. Toss well.
6.Add in garlic salt and onion powder and toss... - 48.2274
Crunchy Peach Crispy
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 x 8 inch glass baking dish, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, toss the peach slices with 1/4 cup reserved juice, 1 tablespoon honey, lemon juice and spices.
4) Arrange the peaches... - 46.6255
1 Move oven rack to the lowest position and heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
3 Carefully peel the pears,leaving stems attached and place on a large plate.In a small bowl mix orange juice and... - 42.0926
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates her quick and healthy recipe, Raspberry Squares. - 40.2575
Crunchy Coconut Cookies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. Grease the baking tray properly
3. In a bowl, place the first 3 ingredeints and mix together properly , then mix the syrup into the condensed milk, and stir in this mixture into the bowl... - 36.3628
Crunchy Crab Crostini
1. Combine the crab meat, peppers, scallions, and oregano in a medium-sized bowl. Add the mayonnaise and sour cream, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Slice each roll crosswise into 12 (1/2-inch) slices. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet, and bake at... - 33.0554
Crunchy Fruit Bake
In a mixing bowl toss together fruit, brown sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Transfer mixture to a 1-quart casserole. Cover and bake in a 350° oven for 20 minutes. Stir fruit.
Meanwhile, for crumb topping, put the shredded wheat biscuits in a plastic bag.... - 27.8768
Crunchy Wheat Cereal
1. Combine all ingredients and stir well.
2. Press onto a nonstick baking sheet to about 1/2 inch thickness. It will not fill the pan.
3. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes, until firm. Turn off oven.
4. Cut into 1-inch by 2-inch strips. Turn them over and... - 26.8706
1. Rub the inside of a large bowl with the garlic. Place the bread cubes in the bowl, spray lightly with the cooking spray, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Toss the cubes to coat with the garlic and Parmesan.
2. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick... - 25.1593
Baking Crunchy Zucchini Sticks
Tried my hand at baking zucchini sticks. They didn't turn out as crunchy as I would have liked so I veered off the original recipe and made them better! - 0