- » Baked Croutons
Baked Croutons Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked croutons recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked croutons recipes.
Crunchy Homemade Croutons
Make sure you don’t throw out bread anymore! Keep the ends or any pieces of stale bread and make croutons. They are easy to make and absolutely delicious with soups and salads. I used a high fiber, whole grain and flax seed ciabatta bread for these. You can... - 133.095
Croutons With Herbs
Don’t you just love croutons over your salads and soups? Have you ever tried making them at home? If you would like to try it out, here is a great recipe video showing you how to make some delicious herbed croutons. Watch and learn. - 116.038
Oven Baked Croutons
Well seasoned croutons like these Oven Baked Croutons can take your salads or soups to a new level. Watch the video for the easy instructions to make this crispy and crunchy treat. Use it the way you like or nibble on it with your drink. - 107.945
How to Turn Old, Stale Bread into Delicious Homemade Croutons. - 104.432
Easy Homemade Croutons
Here are some simple and delicious croutons made in a matter of minutes! Follow the Bagholder's recipe in the video or add parmesan, basil, pesto or anything that tickles your fancy to change it up a bit. It makes a great afternoon snack too. And as always,... - 97.7899
Baked Garlic Croutons
If you have an old piece of French bread don’t throw is away! Make some garlic croutons cause that is what they are all about. Watch Chef Hendrik Cornelissen transform stale bread into wonderfully crunchy and garlicky croutons that are crisp and golden on... - 93.8114
For all those who do not like eating the croutons which you get in store and want to try something new and inexpensive. Then this video is a must watch. Here in the chef combines few basic ingredients right from your pantry to make perfectly tasting homemade... - 88.6799
Garlic Parmesan Croutons
Looking for a snack idea with bread? Check out the video showing how to make savory croutons using French bread. Ideal for lunch snacking or over tea-time - 87.86
Crispy Buttery Croutons
If you aren't yet bored with the store-bought croutons, then making your own buttery croutons at home will surely convince you how these homemade delights really are. Betty makes scrumptious croutons at home that is toasted, buttered and really yummy. Add it... - 85.2158
Crunchy Garlic Parmesan Croutons
That's right, we're talking about these crispy Garlic Parmesan Croutons. What can soups do without them, eh? Good croutons like this are always legen...wait for it..dary! You can learn how to make them in this video. Mazel Tov! - 83.9772
Taurus Cheesy Shells With Garlic Croutons
1) Cook sea shells according to the directions on the package.
2) Drain and rinse with hot water.
3) Drain again, thoroughly.
4) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
5) Toss the cooked shells with 2 cups cheddar cheese, gouda cheese, milk and... - 45.5351
Seared Marinated Mushrooms With Chevre Croutons
To make the vinaigrette: Combine peanut oil, olive oil, vinegars, salt and pepper in bowl; beat until smooth.
To cook the mushrooms: Heat olive oil in saute pan until just below smoking point.
Sear mushrooms evenly, allowing... - 45.1442
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the sweet potato with a fork.
Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds.
Put it in a baking pan, cut side up, with the sweet potato, and bake them for 1 hour, or until tender.
During the last 10 minutes, add the... - 44.1473
Croutons And Bread Crumbs
1.To make croutons: if you do not have dry bread, just separate slices of fresh bread and leave them on a counter top for several hours, turning occasionally so that they can be diced easily.
2.Make slices of bread in 1/4-inch cubes.
3.In a large... - 41.8749
Riesling Onion Soup With Herbed Croutons
The Riesling wines produced on Californias Mendocino coast are light but full flavored, and they have a pure, buttery aftertaste that pairs nicely with the onions, leeks, tarragon and fontina cheese in this recipe. Avoid Rieslings labeled "late harvest" as... - 40.8857
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, arrange the bread.
3) In another bowl, mix the garlic, salt, and pepper with the olive oil.
4) Drizzle this mixture over the bread cubes.
5) Toss well to combine.
6) On a baking sheet,... - 40.2697
Caesar Salad With Homemade Croutons
For the homemade croutons.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut sourdough bread into bite-size pieces.
Put them in a bowl and toss with the olive oil, then add the garlic powder and mix.
Bake until golden and crunchy, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Let cool to room... - 39.8252
In a small bowl, combine butter or margarine, garlic, seasoned salt, parsley, basil, thyme and dillweed.
Cream with the back of a spoon until well mixed.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with butter or margarine mixture.
Stack... - 37.9381
Roasted Fennel And Potato Soup With Blue Cheese Croutons
1. Trim fennel stalks off heads. Rinse feathery green leaves and chop enough to make about 1/2 cup; discard remaining leaves and the stalks. Trim and discard root ends and bruised areas from fennel heads. Rinse heads and cut each crosswise into 1/2- to... - 37.8958
Spicy Salad Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and combine oil and seasonings in it.
3. Add bread cubes in it and toss to coat.
4. Take a non-stick baking sheet place the bread cubes
5. Sprinkle the oil and seasoning mix... - 36.5257
Crispy Potato Skin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. In a small mixing bowl, use a butter knife to blend soup mix with the butter. Keep aside for later.
3. Cut the unpeeled and baked potatoes lengthwise into halves.
4. Using a spoon or a scooper, scoop... - 36.0587
1) Pre-heat the oven to 300°C.
2) In a large skillet, melt the margarine/butter.
3) Once removed from heat, mix in the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder (and Italian herb seasoning, if desired) .
4) Now add in the cubes of French bread... - 35.899
Italian Herb And Cheese Croutons
Toss bread cubes and butter, then toss with cheeses and herbs until well mixed.
Spread on un-greased jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 250 Â°F until crisp and golden brown.
Stir every 15 minutes.
Cool; store in airtight container.
Keeps well 1 month. - 34.7426
Add lemon juice and seasonings, toss with bread cubes.
Spread cubes in shallow pan.
Bake at 225° for 1 hour or until dry.
Remove from oven, add 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt. - 33.882
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. Cut the bread slices into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Spread in a shallow baking pan and mix together butter and garlic powder.
4. Drizzle the garlic-butter mixture over the bread cubes and toss to coat well.
5.... - 33.3954
These Croutons are what I'm religiously having for an afternoon snack since the time I ate them first ! Want to the reasons for my unflinching loyalty ? Great taste and texture ! Their crunchy feel is really mesmerizing. These Croutons are best teamed with... - 32.7834
Heat shortening in a deep fat fryer until deep fat thermometer reaches 350° F.
Place about 1/2 cup cubes in fryer basket, lower into fat and fry 10-15 seconds, turning, as needed, until evenly golden brown.
Lift out, drain on paper toweling, and fry... - 32.5515
Herbed Garlic And Parmesan Croutons
In a small saucepan combine the garlic, the oregano, the basil, the thyme, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the pepper, and the oil and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat, let the mixture stand for 15 minutes, and discard the garlic.
In a... - 32.2786
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the bread with bouillon and dredge with salt.
3) Cut the bread into cubes.
4) Spread the bread pieces on the baking pan.
5) Serve as desired, in soups or salad if desired. - 31.113
Crisp Garlic Croutons
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Place the garlic on a pie tin and bake until the juices turn a deep brown, about 25 to 40 minutes.
Let the garlic cool to the touch.
Squeeze the garlic from its skin into a large bowl.
Whisk in the olive oil to form a paste.
Add... - 30.727
French Garlic Croutons
Rub both sides of bread slices with the cut clove of garlic; discard garlic.
Gradually blend oil into softened butter or margarine; spread both sides of bread with oil-butter mixture.
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Spread out on baking sheet.
Bake in 300°... - 29.9069
Croutons For Soup
Cut bread into 8 pieces.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 300°F.
until brown, turning several times, or broil 5 inches from source of heat.
Check frequently to avoid burning and turn as necessary to brown all sides.
When done, combine with garlic... - 29.7982
Trim crust from bread.
Combine butter and garlic salt, spread on both sides of bread.
Cut bread into winch cubes.
Place on baking sheet, sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 300Â° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve on salad. - 29.7888
Crunchy Cheese Croutons
Combine butter, grated cheese and parsley in bowl; blend well until creamy and smooth.
Season to taste.
Place slices of French bread on baking tray; cover surface with cheese mixture.
Bake in very hot oven, Mark 8, 450°F., 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly... - 29.6714
Curried Toast Or Croutons
In a small bowl combine margarine, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Spread over bread slice.
Place on baking sheet; bake at 375°F.
7 minutes or until bread is crisp and golden.
Serve hot, or cut into cubes and store in airtight container.
When ready to use,... - 29.4273
Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheer.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden brown,- set aside.
Place olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until garlic is lightly browned.
Remove from... - 28.903
Caesar Seasoned Croutons
Brush both sides of bread with olive or cooking oil; sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in 15xl0xl-inch baking pan.
Bake in 300°F oven for 30 minutes, stirring once.
Store in airtight containers. - 28.344
Crispy Italian Croutons
1) In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
2) Add bread and toss to coat.
3) On an ungreased baking sheet, spread the bread and bake at 300 degrees until crisp.
... - 27.7801
Garlic croutons are flavored and baked croutons made with french bread. Lightly coated with butter and seasoned with garlic powder, the bread cubes baked and can be stored for later use. - 27.4817
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes; set aside.
Combine olive oil and garlic powder in a small bowl, stirring well.
Add bread cubes, and toss gently to coat well.
Arrange bread cubes in a single layer in a 15- x 10-x 1 -inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 275° for 30 to... - 26.47
Caesar Salad With Bagel Croutons
Preheat oven to 300°.
Place bagel cubes on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until toasted.
Combine lettuce, cheese, and croutons in a large bowl.
Drizzle Creamy Caesar Dressing over salad; toss well. - 26.0094
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place bread cubes in a bowl.
Combine oil and next 3 ingredients; drizzle over bread cubes, tossing well to coat.
Spread cubes in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until golden, stirring after 4 minutes. - 25.9892
Chilli Cheese With Croutons
Melt shortening in a saucepan over a low heat.
Add the green pepper, cover and cook for 6 minutes, or until tender.
Add beans, chilli powder and salt, and mix well. - 25.4816
Garlic And Herb Croutons
1. Rub the inside of a large bowl with the garlic, and sprinkle with the oregano. Place the bread cubes in the bowl, and spray lightly with the cooking spray. Toss gently, and spray again. Sprinkle with the Parmesan, and toss to coat.
2. Coat a large baking... - 25.4011
Whole Wheat Croutons
Cut bread into small cubes and place in a large bowl.
Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Stir in remaining ingredients. Drizzle over bread and toss to coat.
Place on an ungreased baking pan with sides. Bake at 375° F. for about 15 minutes until... - 25.1915
1. Rub the inside of a large bowl with the garlic. Place the bread cubes in the bowl, spray lightly with the cooking spray, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Toss the cubes to coat with the garlic and Parmesan.
2. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick... - 25.1593
1.Preheat oven to325°F.
2. Combine the olive oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl and add the croutons. Toss lightly to coat. Place croutons on a cookie sheet in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until lighdy golden.
3. The croutons should be... - 24.8415
Brush both sides of rye bread slices with butter or margarine; cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Spread out on baking sheet.
Bake in 300° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till croutons are dry and crisp.
Store in covered container in refrigerator. - 23.8298
1. Heat oven to 300°F (150°C). Trim and discard crusts from bread. Cut bread into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) cubes.
2. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot; stir in garlic and paprika. Add bread; cook and stir just until bread is evenly coated with... - 23.4956
Oven Baked Cheese Croutons
Cut small french loaf into 1/4 inch slices, and place a thick slice of cheese on each slice.
(Use mozzarella, gruyere, provolone, or bel paese, they are all obtainable here now).
Place in oven dish, slightly overlapping each other.
Bake in hot oven for about... - 19.6174
Cut bread into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes. In large skillet, melt butter with oil over medium-low heat; cook garlic and thyme for 5 minutes. Discard garlic. Add bread cubes and toss to coat; spread in shallow baking pan. Bake in 300°F (150°C) oven for 15 to 20... - 19.2071