- » Baked Creamy Seafood
Baked Creamy Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked creamy seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked creamy seafood recipes.
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
Creamy Crab Dip
Ken gets going a creamy crab dip which includes corn kernels and some sour cream to add to the texture. Watch how Ken does this dip. See the video for more. - 114.032
Creamy Seafood Casserole
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine shrimp, crabmeat, and sherry in a medium bowl; cover and chill 30 minutes.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking... - 44.641
Creamy Seafood Lasagna
1) Cook lasanga noodles, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Wash flounder and scallops, pat dry, and cut flounder in 1/2 inch cubes.
4) Take a skillet, melt margarine, and saute onion until tender.
5) Add in cream... - 41.0188
Crab In Puff Pastry
Prepare this elegant dish for the next special occasion. Flaky layers of puff pastry sandwich savory seafood and a creamy white wine sauce. - 37.1768
Creamy Seafood Potpie With Puff Pastry Crust
In a kettle cook the onion, the celery, and the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the fennel seeds, the clam juice, the tomatoes with the juice, the Tabasco, the mushrooms, the potatoes, peeled and cut - 25.8755
Creamy Corn Scallop
Combine soup, onion, and pepper.
In 1 quart casserole, arrange alternate layers of corn, soup mixture, and crackers; dot with butter.
Bake in a 400° oven 25 minutes. - 25.8434
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a large casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. For cracker topping –In a small bowl crush cracker with hands until loose and crumbly.
3. Season with butter and paprika and mix well. Set... - 0