- » Baked Creamed Cabbage
Baked Creamed Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked creamed cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked creamed cabbage recipes.
Creamed Cabbage With Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot, cook the cabbage in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
3) Strain well and keep warm.
4) In a saucepan, heat the bÃ©chamel sauce with mustard and seasoning
5) Stir the cabbage and mix... - 45.9089
1. Remove the outer leaves, the ones that are dark green in colour, of the cabbage and wash then thoroughly
2. Shred them, dicarding any hard cores and add to a pan of hot salted water
3. Cook for fifteen minute and add shredded white cabbage; cook for... - 30.9381
You May Also Like!
Baked Cabbage With Cream
1. Turn the oven to 325°F/170°C/Gas 3
2. Shred the cabbage finely and add into a greased dish
3. Mix cream with sugar, salt, paprika and pour it over the cabbage
4. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top, cover and bake for half an hour
5. Turn... - 35.6264
Baked Cream Cabbage
Shred cabbage very fine and cook 9 minutes in boiling, salted water.
Remove cabbage; drain well.
Place in buttered 1-1/2-quart casserole.
Melt butter in saucepan; stir in flour and salt until smooth.
Add milk gradually, continuing to stir until mixture... - 39.2267
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 43.6932
Sour Cream Cabbage Pie
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook cabbage, mushrooms, onion, salt, and sugar until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare piecrust mix as label directs. Roll half of... - 31.6756
Austrian Cabbage With Sour Cream
1) From the cabbage, remove any coarse or discolored outer leaves and discard them. Cut the cabbage into quarters.
2) Cut out the stalk and then shred the cabbage.
3) Rinse it and then drain thoroughly in the colander.
4) Peel the onion and chop... - 39.467
Cabbage Rolls With Sour Cream Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the beef and onion in 2 tablespoons fat in large skillet over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in the celery, rice, mustard and egg.
Cook cabbage leaves for 3 minutes in boiling salted water, then drain.
Place the beef... - 37.635
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Generously grease eight 1/2-cup timbale molds with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Cook cabbage with onion and caraway in covered skillet until barely tender, 15-20 minutes.
Puree in food processor with 3 tablespoons... - 38.2773
Place cabbage in 2-quart casserole.
In small mixing bowl, blend soup, milk, caraway, salt and pepper.
Pour over cabbage.
Microwave at High for 12 to 16 minutes, or until cabbage is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 45.1391
Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake
Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake is a well loved pork preparation in my family. Ever since I served this dish a few Sundays ago, as the weekend nears everyone's longing for the Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake also increases. Try this wonderful pork... - 35.0061
Cabbage Caraway Noodle Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x9"x 2" baking dish.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the butter over moderate... - 44.653