- » Baked Creamed Cabbage
Baked Creamed Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked creamed cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked creamed cabbage recipes.
Creamed Cabbage With Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot, cook the cabbage in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
3) Strain well and keep warm.
4) In a saucepan, heat the bÃ©chamel sauce with mustard and seasoning
5) Stir the cabbage and mix... - 44.038
1. Remove the outer leaves, the ones that are dark green in colour, of the cabbage and wash then thoroughly
2. Shred them, dicarding any hard cores and add to a pan of hot salted water
3. Cook for fifteen minute and add shredded white cabbage; cook for... - 29.7028
You May Also Like!
Baked Cabbage With Cream
1. Turn the oven to 325°F/170°C/Gas 3
2. Shred the cabbage finely and add into a greased dish
3. Mix cream with sugar, salt, paprika and pour it over the cabbage
4. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top, cover and bake for half an hour
5. Turn... - 35.4724
Baked Cream Cabbage
Shred cabbage very fine and cook 9 minutes in boiling, salted water.
Remove cabbage; drain well.
Place in buttered 1-1/2-quart casserole.
Melt butter in saucepan; stir in flour and salt until smooth.
Add milk gradually, continuing to stir until mixture... - 38.39
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 45.1786
Sour Cream Cabbage Pie
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook cabbage, mushrooms, onion, salt, and sugar until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare piecrust mix as label directs. Roll half of... - 30.2309
Cabbage Rolls With Sour Cream Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the beef and onion in 2 tablespoons fat in large skillet over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in the celery, rice, mustard and egg.
Cook cabbage leaves for 3 minutes in boiling salted water, then drain.
Place the beef... - 35.9816
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Generously grease eight 1/2-cup timbale molds with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Cook cabbage with onion and caraway in covered skillet until barely tender, 15-20 minutes.
Puree in food processor with 3 tablespoons... - 36.8242
Austrian Cabbage With Sour Cream
1) From the cabbage, remove any coarse or discolored outer leaves and discard them. Cut the cabbage into quarters.
2) Cut out the stalk and then shred the cabbage.
3) Rinse it and then drain thoroughly in the colander.
4) Peel the onion and chop... - 39.3363
Baked Cabbage Casserole
Cook cabbage, onion, water, sugar and 1/4 cup butter in black skillet until soft and liquid is cooked out.
Pour into 3-quart Pyrex casserole.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
Mix well in casserole.
Heat in small saucepan the cream, 1/4 cup butter, flour... - 40.3932
Creamy Caraway Cabbage
Insert slicing disk.
Slice cab-bage; remove as work bowl fills.
In 3-quart saucepan bring 1/2 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to boiling; add cabbage and onion.
Cook, covered, 7 to 8 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain, reserving cooking... - 39.6236
Bacon Cabbage Casserole
In a 1 1/2-qt.casserole blend hot cooked cabbage and butter sauce, soup and bacon.
Combine crumbs and butter and sprinkle over top.
Bake 15 minutes at 400Â° F - 22.1435