Cranberry Sweet Potato
- » Baked Cranberry Sweet Potato
Baked Cranberry Sweet Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of baked cranberry sweet potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for baked cranberry sweet potato recipes.
Cranberry Sweet Potato Bread
In a saucepan, combine orange juice and cranberries; bring to a boil.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until cranberries are softened; drain.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and lemon extract until smooth.
Fold in... - 48.6477
Cranberry Sweet Potato Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine sweet potato, egg substitute, orange juice, and margarine in a bowl; add to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moist.
Fold in cranberries.
Spoon batter... - 44.0499
Cranberry Sweet Potato Bake
Place sweet potatoes and onions on a baking sheet; brush onions with oil.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 50-60 minutes or just until tender.
When cool enough to handle, peel and cube potatoes and dice onions; place in a large bowl.
Combine the remaining... - 43.0263
Cranberry And Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine sweet potatoes and pineapple in a large bowl,- mash with a potato masher. Stir in butter, salt, nutmeg, pepper, and egg. Swirl in 1 cup cranberry sauce. Spoon 1/3 cup sweet potato mixture into each of 8 (4-ounce) ramekins... - 28.9339
You May Also Like!
Cranberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Leave the sweet potatoes in their jackets and cut them in half lengthwise.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil and place in a preheated 350°F (175°C.) oven.
Bake for one hour.
Remove potatoes from oven, unwrap and scoop centers from shells, leaving enough to... - 37.7332
Cranberry Apple Sweet Potatoes
1 In a large covered saucepan cook fresh sweet potatoes (if using) in enough boiling salted water to cover about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2 Spread pie filling in a 2-quart square baking dish; arrange sweet potatoes on top of pie... - 23.6703
Sweet Potato Casserole With Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Wrap sweet potatoes in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 1 hour.
3. Bring apple cider to a boil in a small saucepan. Add apricots and cranberries; remove from heat. Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
4. Scoop pulp... - 33.6077
Cranberry Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Arrange sweet potatoes in shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan: bring to simmering stage and simmer 2 or 3 minutes.
Spoon sauce over sweet potatoes; cover with aluminum foil.
Center on cooking grill; cover kettle and heat about 30... - 32.235
Sweet Potatoes And Cranberries
Boil sweet potatoes in their skins until barely tender.
Peel, slice thickly and arrange in a buttered baking dish.
In saucepan, mix remaining ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Pour over sweet potatoes and bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes... - 30.4961
Pork Chops With Sweet Potato Puree And Cranberry Relish
Combine sugar and orange juice concentrate in a small saucepan; add cranberries.
Cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop.
Remove from heat, and stir in pecans.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Bake potatoes at 400° for 45 minutes or... - 40.7233
Rednecks Sweet Taters With Cranberries
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Have a 9 x 13 inch baking dish ready.
Layer potatoes and apples in baking dish.
Cover with foil and bake 1 hour until tender.
Cider sauce: Boil ingredients in a pan for 5 minutes or until cranberries burst.
Pour over potatoes and... - 40.2933
Pear-sweet Potato Casserole
Drain pear halves, reserving syrup, set pear halves aside.
Combine 2 tablespoons pear syrup, sweet potatoes, 3 tablespoons butter, brown sugar, salt, and nutmeg, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light.
Spoon into a greased, shallow 1 1/2-quart... - 35.8085
Sweet Potatoes And Berries Casserole
1. In a pot add boiling water. Add potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes till potatoes are well cooked.
2. Cool the potatoes. Peel and then mash them.
3. Add cranberry sauce and cinnamon. Stir well.
4. In a slightly greased 2 quart casserole spoon the... - 46.337
Sweet Potato Souffle
1. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch to 1 inch cubes.
2. Put them into a pot of hot water filled about an inch, steam until soft for about 15 minutes and mash or puree potatoes.
3. Add spices, salt, honey, sugar, eggs and Greek yogurt, and stir to... - 139.111
Baked Cranberry Sweet Potato Recipes By Category
Baked Cranberry Sweet Potato Dish: